A Growing Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
With his new-found powers, Michael plumps up his harem.
2.9k words
4.19
40.5k
30
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers

"Yes but who ARE you thinking about?" Ashley asked as she licked the head of his cock.

"Our math teacher, Ms. O'Neil..." Michael moaned, "she's so curvy, and I want those lips of hers around my cock!" he continued as he stroked the base of his rod, the top half between Ashley's melons.

"She does have big lips, but I think my tits are bigger than hers now." Ashley smirked as she felt some precum land on top of her large breasts.

"Yea, and my ass is, like, twice as big as hers now." Natalie giggled, reaching her plump arms over Michael to palm his balls with her hands. "Besides, its not like just talking about her will make her fat." she shrugged, gently rubbing. They didn't know what Michael knew, making him smile as he started to cum between Ashley's tits. Knowing that Ms. O'Neil was about to get a lot sexier and hornier made him cum more than usual, though that may have just been the growth.

But it was still a lot.

"God damn, Michael." Ashley said with a rasp as cum started to overflow the top of her boobs, she was blushing deeply as it started to flow down onto Natalie's arms. "Just how much can you make?"

"Ugh, its so sexy... i want all of it." Natalie said, gently squeezing his balls before getting up to drink some of it down. Michael felt her pudgy tummy rest on his flat one as she moved in. He watched her licking Ashley's boobs as lust over took his mind again. He imagined if Ashley's boobs lactated, a lot, like the milk she had talked about before. Super fattening, and then if Natalie and Ms. O'Neil, or maybe even Ashley herself guzzled it down to plump themselves up. Michael couldn't think further on it as he orgasmed again, the head of his cock revealing itself above Ashley's cleavage as the girls both tried to get their mouth on the head, growing fatter as they always have, the bed creaking ominously under them. Michael's body burned for him to keep jacking off, knowing what it would do, but he didn't want to break the bed ... yet. He slid out from under the girls and slowly got up, flaccid cock hanging to his mid thigh.

"Where's the shower?" he asked Ashley

"Its across the living room, be careful not to scare Meredith." Ashley responded, eyes fixed on his package.

"Who's Meredith?"

"My roommate, she lives in the room across from here." Ashley smiles cutely, "she likes to work on stuff at the table in the kitchen." Ashley looked down at her bosom and then back at Michael, "mind if I join you? I need to clean myself up as well." she winked

"Is the shower even big enough for you?" Natalie asked, prodding one of Ashley's thighs.

"Maybe... but it would be more fun to find out!" she giggled, getting up and pulling out some towels. She turns and hands one to Michael, struggling to hold her boobs in one arm at this point. She looks down at them, "...though, I'd rather just lick all this off... too tasty to waste like that." she lifted her boobs close to her face and started licking them, Michael staring at the display after putting a towel around his waist. She moaned softly with each gulp.

"I want some!" Natalie pouted as she rose from the bed, waddling over to Ashley and joining in, her tremulous thighs jiggling with each movement. Michael awkwardly stepped out of the room into the living room half erect, and tried to quickly make his way across to the bathroom.

"Ashley?" Michael turned red as he heard what must've been Meredith call out, "what was all that noise yesterday? I could barely focus!" Meredith suddenly came into view: short, shoulder length brown hair, plump lips, skinny but curvy and wide eyed as Michael's meat rose from behind the towel, his balls rapidly refilling with seed.

"N-Not Ashley!!" he responded as one hand automatically gripped his cock and he darted for the bathroom door. His mammoth meat uncomfortably pressed against it, not used to it's length, before he entered the modest bathroom. He breathed a sigh to calm himself before hanging the towel up and turning the shower on, erection still raging as steam slowly started to fill the room. As he entered the shower and let the warm water run over him, he found he was jerking off without even thinking about it. "Kinda dangerous, with what it can do, I guess-ah~" he ended with a moan as his mind automatically drifted to more perverse thoughts, like if Meredith had bigger boobs to go with those delicious looking lips of hers, or if she were just curvier in general, or maybe if she-

Michael moaned as cum started to gush from his rod, he braced himself against the wall of the shower as burst after burst of seed blasted against the wall and splashed on the floor. He was honestly afraid it would clog the drain completely as he felt his fingers be spread apart. After a few more moments, his orgasm finally ended, he look over the mess he made and was glad he was in the shower for it. Michael looked down at his cock, finally getting a good look at it and in awe of how big he had gotten. As he looks at it he can't help but think about how he got here, fattening Ashley, Natalie, Ms. O'Neil, and now Meredith, he thought. He thought about how big they had gotten and how big they could get, and how desperate they were getting for his cock and his seed. Michael smiled as his seed burst forth from his cock again, knowing the girls would just be bigger and more desperate from him.

"And why shouldn't I indulge in it?" he considered, jerking himself again, he wanted Meredith, and he was going to have her. He focused on her, going crazy for his seed, wanting to guzzle it down until her stomach was stuffed full. Michael watched his copious seed pool in the floor of the shower. He pushed it down the drain, then dried himself off. He felt a well of emotions in his chest as he considered what he was doing, it felt amazing but at the same time dirty. He looked down at himself, and tried to think about what to do. But this is interrupted by a sudden quick knocking on the door, then another volley. Michael opens the door to see Meredith there, already naked and they stare at each other, lust replacing any feelings he felt.

"F~fuck me..." she moaned, stepping toward him. Michael looked her in amazement. He knew he'd jerked off to her three times now, but he didnt expect her to be so big so quickly. Her torso was covered by giant round boobs, both majestic teardrops capped with fat nipples and dish-sized areola. her belly pushed them apart slightly, allowing her belly button to be visible in her canyon of cleveage. The underside of her giant round jugs crested between her waist and hips, and were wider than her shoulders. Their width obscured her hips mostly, though her thighs were still on display, as well as how wet she was.

"You're so big..." Michael said looking back up to her face, seeing her lips were fuller than before. He had only gotten off to her three times and she had to be as heavy as Ashley was at the ejd of yesterday. He didn't have much more time to think about that as Meredith grabbed him and pushed her plump lips against Michael's, her tongue forcing its way inside of his mouth, the two moaning as they made out. Michael pulled her into the shower as he felt his cock slide up between her thighs and press against her wet pussy. she moaned in response as she turned on the shower, the water making their bodies glisten. The two seperated and looked at each other. Meredith back up to let Michael's cock flip up between them. She stared at it in awe, the head of it in front of her face. She liked the underside of the tip and Michael shivered. She looked up to his eyes and took as much of him as she could. The head alone fit into her mouth, her tongue expertly slithering around it. Michael grabbed her tits and lifted them, pressing them around his shaft and moaning, a jet of precum flowing down Meredith's throat. She moaned, bringing her arms up to hold her boobs, her hands gently holding Michael's as the giant orbs moved up and down his shaft. Michael grunted as he started cumming, his giant balls tensing as his flood of hot cum entered Meredith's throat and she eagerly swallowed it, her own moans stimulating the cock in her mouth. Michael put his hand forward to feel her stomach fill more and more with each gulp. Her moaning and continued movement of her soft body against his firm one drove him to orgasm again. Her soft stomach quickly became firm as it filled, pushing back against Michael's hand more with each gulp. He finally finished as her belly filled to be as large as one of her boobs. Her lips came off his cock with a soft pop as she burped, covering her mouth and blushing a little.

"It's delicious. Is that what you and Ashley were doing all night?" she turned the water off.

"Me, Ashley, and Natalie." Michael responded as his cock lowered, temporarily sated. She blushed.

"A threesome." she looked him up and down, her eyes looking back at his cock as she started drying off, "want to make it four?"

"Why stop at four?" Michael asked, stepping out, cock already getting erect again. Meredith bit her lip and watched as his cock swung with each step.

"There's only so much room in this dorm, and it seems like it'll get a little crowded with the four of us, not that I mind." Meredith opened the bathroom door and went to the main room. Michael followed her out as she looked out the window to the quad below. "It feels so nice to so big and curvy. I love these huge tits."

"I think it's a good look." Michael smiled at her as Ashley and Natalie waddled out into the main room. They looked at Meredith and smiled.

"Looks like you two had some fun." Natalie said, waddling over to Michael, "Let's have some more?" She turned around and gently pressed her gigantic plush ass against Michael. His hands automatically squeezed her hips as his cock continued to pulse and rise slowly. Natalie shifted her legs apart to let it rise up between her softly cushiony things. Precum dripped from the tip as it pressed against her pussy. All present moaned, Michael and Natalie from the feeling of their bodies rubbing together, while Meredith and Ashley watched on. Michael gently started rocking his hips back and forth, his cock gliding between her thighs and rubbing her lips. "Oh God, it feels so big!" Natalie sighed dreamily.

"Your thighs f-feel so amazing!" Michael trembled as he continued working his cock between them, the gentle working growing into firm slaps of his balls against her, sending waves across her fat body. Precum sloshed out with each thrust, running down the front of her luscious thighs. Natalie bent forward and reached her hands down, toying with the cock head. Michael grunted more, Ashley took this cue and pulled her hand from her clit to kneel down and take the cockhead into her mouth, eagerly gulping down his load. At this point, her belly fat enough you couldn't tell her stomach was stretched full of cum. Ashley sat back on and rubbed her belly.

"Aww, I can't feel how full it is. It's all just soft and fat now..." she sighed

"You say that like it's a bad thing" Meredith responded, pulling her wet fingers from her pussy and licking them, then rubbing her still full stomach.

"I think both are great." Natalie smiled as she released Michael's cock from between her thighs, the thing sliding up along her ass and standing proudly in front of everyone, "Now that I've had my fun... what should we do?"

"Michael did talk about Ms. O'Neil earlier," Ashely said, getting herself to her feet, "maybe you should call her; number's in the syllabus." she winked at Michael.

"Yea! Call her and invite her over." Meredith joined in, hands resting on her stomach. Her hands rubbed it, then squeezed slightly.

"Okay, Okay!" Michael gave in, going to Ashley's room to get his phone. Walking was starting to get difficult for him, though. HIs flaccid meat slapping against his knees as his over-productive balls sloshed against his thighs. "How much bigger can it get?" he wondered as he pulled his phone from the pocket of his discarded pants. He slowly navigated through his phone looking for the syllabus from his math class, his racing mind making his meat start to harden again. He turned to go back out to the main room and found it a little easier to walk when erect, though the feeling of his rod wobbling so far ahead of him was certainly something. The girls cooed as her came back and sat on the couch, his rod standing mightily before them as they started licking it. Michael found the number and dialed it.

"H-hello?" Ms. O'Neil answered

"Hey! It's Michael, from your trig class, I was uh--" Michael started

"Oh~ Michael! Where are you? I n~need you! Right now!"

"Wh-what? What do you mean?" Michael was a little confused.

"Ever since this morning, I just ~ah~ haven't been able to stop thinking about you!" she moaned, "Where are you?" she asked desperately

"U-uh, Smithworth Building, Dorm 327." Michael said and she hung up immediately.

"She sounded eager!" Natalie remarked as she stood and waddled up to Michael. "Let's have a little more fun before she gets here!" she turned and sat on Michael's lap, his cock hotdogging her. Before anyone could say anything though, Meredith took her cue and wrapped her tits around the middle of his cock, and then Ashley covered the upper part. Meredith licked and sucked on Ashley's tits as Ashley licked and sucked on the head of Michael's cock, or at least as much as she could; even with her best efforts she couldn't fit the whole thing in her mouth.

"Oh god, oh! ah!" Michael blurted out as he started to cum. Thick white streams ran down from Ashley's mouth as she struggled to keep up, Meredith licked up what she could as the three women coaxed more and more from Michael's cock. "ah F-fuck ahh!" he continued to moan as gallons of cum pumped up his rod and out onto the girls, who each were moaning as they lapped up what they could. His orgasm finally finished and the girls let his cock free of their soft bodies. Michael sat back on the couch and caught his breath, his temporarily sated meat hung between his legs. His eyes fluttered shut as he drifted to sleep.

~~~

"Michael? Michael!" Ms. O'Neil said melodically as she gently stroked him. Michael slowly opened his eyes to see her. He took in her breasts, the biggest in his little harem now, huge and rest on her lap, though he could still see how her large belly was propping them up; giant nipples perfect for sucking from capped them off. Her hip pressed against him and her ass kept her from sitting back against the sofa, and her thighs were so massive her knees were kept a foot apart. Her arms her thick and fat, her upper arm completely obscuring her elbow. Her lips were full and thick as well, her smile inviting and waiting for his pleasure.

"When did you get here?" he asked through soft moans

"Not long ago, your friends let me in." she giggled as she worked a little faster. Michael looked around quickly, and saw that Meredith, Ashley, and Natalie were knelt in from of him, as if waiting for Ms. O'Neil to spray them with his cock.

"Wh-where are your clothes?" Michael asked her as his own hands automatically reached up and took the place of hers.

"Oh, don't worry about them, they barely fit anyway... unless you want a show." Ms. O'Neil winked as she joined the other three girls on the floor, all four of them holding out their tongues near his head as precum dribbled out, all four expecting the thick white reward. Michael took in their bodies, his arousal spiking as he realized he was about to make them grow again, that he was going to grow more. They would be fatter, softer, more aroused.

"Maybe I should stop?" he though as his cum started to rain down on them.

"Can I stop?" he watched as Natalie's thighs became three times the size of her waist; as Ashley's hips pressed back against Natalie and her boobs squished together with Meredith's; as Meredith's plush lips curled in a smile as she heft her boobs together, lifting one to her mouth to suck on; as Ms. O'Neil smiled and made eye contact with him.

"Don't stop now, Michael." she said, "We're just getting started."


Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers