A Growing Addiction - Isabella

Story Info
Witness as Isabella grows... somehow.
883 words
4.35
17.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

{So.... I forgot a not so little someone in the latter half of Chapter 3, so have a little bonus, focused entirely on Isabella ;) }

Isabella sat on her bed in her home. Her parents were away for a while, so she had the place to herself. Though most people who went to the local college were from out of town, Isabella was a local. She scrolled on her phone while snacking from a pack of cookies. This pack of cookies sat not beside her or on a bedside table, nor was she even holding it. It rested on top of one of her massive thighs, clad in black yoga pants, and nestled against her belly. For her top she wore an old shirt, one barely able to cover the top of her belly but adequate enough to contain her large breasts. Isabella loved eating, it made her feel good and was the cherry on top for most of her activities. It also helped that feeling full helped her get herself off. Not that that was what she was doing at the moment. She was half way through her second bag of double stuffed Oreos and scrolling through her social media when a lustful feeling came over her.

She dropped her phone onto her king sized bed and laid her head back as the feeling spread all over her from her loins. She could feel her pussy growing wetter by the second as her now free hand reached down towards it, pushing between her massive thighs as her knees moved apart. Her palm cupped her fupa as her fingers rubbed her pussy through her pants. She moaned lightly as another feeling came over her, spreading in the same way. That is, starting from her pussy. This time though, it wasn't a feeling of lust, it was kinda warm, but she didn't know how else she could describe it, but she could feel what it was doing to her.

Her yoga pants slowly started feeling tighter, she could feel her ass rising from the top of the waist band, and her belly pushing against her arm. Her shirt, as undersized as it already was, started feeling even smaller as her boobs grew. She even felt her arm getting heavier as she lifted multiple Oreos to her mouth and crunched them down quickly. She felt she was getting fatter, and she loved it. Her legs squirmed as the pounds piled on, their movements being slowed and accented by the accumulating fat.

But, just as fast as the weight gain started, it stopped. Isabella panted on her bed, looking over her new body. Her hand could feel the intense heat and humidity of her pussy, and her yoga pants were almost see through at this point, and her shirt barely contained her breasts, the large things dangerously close to completely falling out of the bottom of it. Her free hand took a moment to feel her belly as she caught her breath, but she didn't have much time before it started again.

It was much more powerful this time. Isabella came in moments as her pants started ripping. Her smooth flesh pushed and oozed out in all directions as she got heavier and heavier. Her hand was momentarily pushed away from her pussy by her belly, but it quickly found it's way back between her thighs as her thick fingers dove deeply into her wet and wanting pussy. Her boobs pushed the woefully undersized shirt up as they surged outward, nipples swollen and erect.

Her belly rose like dough and pushed over her arm and down between her thighs, slowly reaching toward the mattress. Her thighs pressed more and more together as the sounds of her own fat slapping against itself echoed around the room. She was in bliss. She came a second and third time before slowly coming to a stop, her growth having stopped a few minutes prior. She laid on her overworked bed and stared at her ceiling, catching her breath. Before Isabella could get that done, though, another wave of lust and growth came over her.

Her hand reached for her pussy again, but she had much more trouble reaching it. She open her eyes and looked down at herself only to see herself spreading over her own bed, the cutesy pattern on the sheets being covered by lusious smooth fat. Her legs grew and grew, becoming useless logs of fat, her feet propped up by her thick calves, her hips grew wider and wider, far beyond the width of her shoulders, or even the length of her arms. Her belly pushed outward, racing to reach past her knees, her tits swelled downward, sloping to either side of her belly as they grew fatter. The bed groaned as the now USSBBW looked over herself panting in pent up arousal, unable to pleasure herself due to her size aside from playing with her nipples.

"Fuck, how am I... I can't even..." she grunted as she tried to move her legs, to no avail. She pulled her phone out from under her hip and looked through her contacts thinking who could help her. She stopped when she saw one name in particular, a cute guy she had caught staring a few times: Michael.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers