A Growing Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael finds he may not be in charge as things grow bigger.
2k words
4.22
22.8k
22
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

Michael watched as Ashley, Natalie and Meredith cleaned themselves of his spunk, wiping handfuls off their curves and licking their hands clean of it

"That was great Michael, do you think they want more?" Ms. O'Neil whispered into his ear, one hand rubbing his immense shaft and the other around his shoulders, her face next to his and her soft body pressed against him.

"I-- I don't know..." he responded, watching the girls, who only a couple days ago had all ben slim, shake and jiggle their nude bodies in front of him, the involuntary teasing keeping him at full erection.

"I think they do, why don't you rub that huge cock of yours and make them bigger, hm?"

"Wh-Why are you doing this, Ms. O'Neil?" Michael asked, looking up at her as his hands automatically worked his cock

"You can call me April, and I'm doing this because I want to. Why else does anyone do anything?" she kisses his cheek as she leans back on the couch, looking over the girls expectantly.

"What is that supp--" Michael starts to respond, but is cut short by his own orgasm.

"Now Michael," April smiled, watching the girls swell ever fatter, "I don't need you to think, I need you to just work that cock of yours and make every girl you think about big, fat, and curvy." she continued, cuddling his head between her breasts as his hands stayed on his cock. "So, tell me about some women you know that would look better bigger." she instructed.

"Uh, there's, uh, Casey. She actually told me the other day she wanted to gain weight so she could get bigger boobs..." Michael sheepishly said, red in the face. He grunted as he came, knowing that it meant Casey was going to be getting those boobs she wanted.

"Very good, Michael," April encouraged him, fondling his balls, "Does it excite you, knowing how fat she'll be getting because of you?"

"Y-yes!" Michael responded quickly. The very knowledge that Casey would be growing the very tits she wanted, and that she would be wanting to use them to pleasure him made Michael quickly cum again.

"And she'll certainly be very busty next time you see her now. All because of that big dick you can't keep your hands off of." April giggled. Michael struggled to half-heartedly smile back at her. He looked down at his groin, shocked at how large his genitals had grown. Even angled out, his cockhead was level with his eyes, and he shivered at how his balls covered his lap. He looked up at April to say something, but he didn't see her, he just felt her tits rest against each side of his head. "There certainly must be others you want fattened up, right, Michael?" she teased

"Yes, there's Isabella." Michael said almost involuntarily, "She's already huge. Her hips are twice as wide as her shoulders, thighs thicker than my waist, an ass so big I wonder how it's real, bigger still than Natalie is now--" Michael said quickly before cumming. Everyone so far had been skinny when it started, he wondered how it would effect someone already so fat. His thoughts about her ripping from leggings or jeans and bursting tops or breaking furniture just from his first orgasm quickly led to a second, then a third.

The sound of his cum falling to the floor aroused him, he couldn't stop, even when he was trying and the teasing just made it even easier to jerk off. He gasped as April's tits swelled on either side of his head as more cum spilled out onto the floor.

"Whoa there, Michael!" April hefted her boobs up, "I need you to focus on the other girls, not me." she giggled a little nervously. "And the girls here look to be as full as they can get." Michael looked past his cock as Natalie, Meredith, and Ashley slept on the floor, their bellies swollen with as much cum as they could hold.

"I'm making a mess" Michael stated flatly as he tried to get up, his cock and balls making it difficult.

"What if we went somewhere where that wasn't a problem?" April gently held his shoulders down to the couch

"Like where? The woods?" Michael replied a little confused

"No! Like my house, I have a nice big shower that can handle anything that firehose cock of yours can pump it's way." she gently cradled his head and stroked his hair while saying this.

"I guess, but shouldn't I get dressed first?"

"With what?" April smirked as she roused the other women from their sleep, "I don't think anything is going to cover that monster cock of yours." she stood and looked at him on the couch, his cock now almost as thick as his torso.

"I... I could at least put a shirt on..." Michael blushed

"You won't need it, and I'll be surprised if you even get soft at this point, that thing has been hard and ready to go for hours at this point." April purred,

"So what, you're just gonna parade me out to your car? What about them?" Michael replied

"I have an SUV, I think we could all fit." Meredith replied, going over to her coat by the door and grabbing her keys, "Should I go pull it around?" April nodded to her and she start working her way out of the door way, having to hold one of her boobs up so she could fit through. Ashley and Natalie giggled at the display while April smiled and watched on.

"And yes, Michael, I am going to parade my big, handsome, sexy stud of a walking dick to Meredith's car. It only seems fitting given just how big you are." she came over and gently ran her fingers down his immense shaft, "How long do you think it is? Eight Feet? Twelve Feet? Twenty Feet? I have no idea, I was never good at measuring without a tool to do so." April giggled, leaned over, then kissed his shaft, making it twitch a bit.

"What if... What if I don't want to?" Michael asked quietly.

"What if you don't want to what, Michael?" Ashley asked

"What if I don't want to go?" He replied

"Why would you want to stay here if we're leaving?" Natalie asked

"Yes Michael, why would you want to stay here, alone, with only your lustful thoughts to keep that growing cock of yours company?" April pressed him

"I didn't mean stay here, I just meant about going with you to your place." Michael defended

"And go somewhere else where they won't cater to you? Where they won't help you when that dick grows so big you can't move?" April pressed him further, lifting his girthy cock slightly to emphasize her statement. It was really heavy...

"Okay, I guess..." Michael sighed, getting up from the couch slowly. He could feel his shaft move in front of him, his balls sliding along the couch until they hung heavy against his thighs "Whoa..." he moaned slightly

"Yea, it's really impressive~" Ashley helped held up the head for him

"There's a lot to move, take your time~" Natalie cooed as she rubbed his balls. April held the door for him as she slowly made his way out of the dorm. There was no way he'd fit into the elevator, not that it would hold Ashley and Natalie now that they were both so big. He shivered and felt his arousal rising as his cock rubbed against the girls as they helped him down the stairs. His arousal mounted higher as they went through the lobby and felt all the eyes on him. He could see the mix of emotions in the crowd, especially the arousal.

"Michael?" he heard his name and snapped his head around to see Casey standing there. A surge of precum leaked from his tip as he looked at her. Barely clothed in a set of clothes that barely fit over her fat and soft body.

"Casey?" he asked back, surprised to see her, he could see her nipples become erect as he said her name. She smiled and bit her lip while stepping closer to him, "How'd you find me?"

"Oh~, well, I got an email from someone telling me where to find you, so I ran, uh, waddled over as fast as I could." she purred. Michael took her in. She was top heavy, bit where Meredith hand large round breasts, Casey had low-hanging fat breasts that competed with her belly for space around her waist. The giant orbs being wider than her shoulder. "Need help carrying all that?" she asked and then went to help anyway. Michael heard April giggle behind him as he exited the door with the help of the three women. Watching Casey and Ashley both carry his balls put him over the edge, his hands pressed and rubbed against his mammoth member as a gush of cum flew over Natalie's shoulder. Both Casey and Ashley moaned as their bodies grew larger. Ashley was starting to really struggle to waddle, hold one of his balls, and keep her boobs out of the way. Casey moaned loudly as she tore from her clothes and her breasts rested against Michael's cock.

"My my, Michael, will we even be able to make it to the car before you immobilize one of them with that big mighty dick of yours?" April teased from behind you. Michael moan deeply at the thought.

"God this thing is getting heavy." Natalie mumbled as she shifted which shoulder his cock was resting on. She did giggle as she felt it grow slightly. Michael lazily let himself be led the rest of the way to the car. April opened the back of Meredith's SUV, Natalie rest his cock on the floor of the inside, and they tried to help him in. It was a bit awkward trying to get him in there. The girls really tried, but they ended up back him in. Michael got up and slid back, Casey and Meredith helping move his balls back as Ashley held his cock. Natalie cutely played with the head a bit while they closed the back, which it wouldn't. April smiled as she opened the back window and rested his cock on it.

"That's not too comfortable..." Michael grumbled

"It's only for a little bit." April said as she got into the passenger seat up front, "Meredith, I'll give you directions." Meredith got back into the driver seat while Casey, Natalie, and Ashley cuddled in around Michael and his giant cock. The SUV sat a little lower than normal people would be comfortable with all the people in it, but none of them were going to complain. In fact, Ashley and Casey had a lot of fun trying to determine who had larger boobs by pressing them together, then against each other, then trying to press them around Michael's cock. All he had to do at this point was place his hands on his gigantic cock and he'd cum. Michael watched his spunk shoot out the back of the car onto the road as Casey and Ashley grew even fatter before his eyes. April and Meredith giggled from the front.

Not soon after, the SUV pulled up in front of a rather large, at least for a professor in Michael's mind, house and they started the process of getting him out and inside. Michael found it suspicious that the front door was wide enough to accommodate his giant genitalia, as well as even Natalie waddling without having to twist or turn. He was led to a back room his a spacious bed and what looked like a shower floor.

"Now, Michael. You get comfortable, and we'll take of everything else." April said as the woman all set about pleasuring him. He wondered just how big they all could get as his first orgasm started.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers