Abby's Ample Assests

Story Info
Abby has more fun that she expected.
2.3k words
4.19
31.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers

Abby lay on her bed in the sorority house, one giant tit lay on her torso, the other over her arm and onto the bed, both still steady leaking small amounts of milk. Talking to Jenna and Jamie was enough to get her aroused enough to need to masturbate. Her fingers deftly worked her own pussy, finding all the familiar spots she knew and softly moaning, her lips parted as she breathed heavily. The fact that she was so fat and curvy now, along with whatever had been in her drinks tonight, left her feeling like she was on a cloud.

~~~

Abby had come into the party like all the other people there, ready to eat a little, drink some, maybe get a little tipsy and have some fun. She had been waiting all year to wear the outfit she had on: A sexy green and red elf costume, complete with prosthetic ears and a neat little hat, which showed off her svelte and slim figure, it was even midriff bearing. Abby was annoyed that the catering had arrived late, but she knew that the food would be worth it. This was the same company that had catered the past couple years, and they always delivered.

Abby had sworn she had seen one of the workers from the catering company before, but she wasn't sure. She didn't really care though, Abby lived for eggnog and the little finger foods they served at these, and quickly got some of both. She sat on a couch, socializing with some other sorority members and took a swig of the eggnog. Abby was taken back a bit, it was really good! She took another gulp of it, feeling a heat rise over her body, and a hunger in her stomach. She quickly ate the meager amount of finger foods she had, then went for more. Her tight clothing felt tighter, but maybe it was something in the eggnog. She paid it no mind as she filled her plate with more food. She went back to the couch, feeling strange. She nibbled at her food, soon tossing bites into her mouth as her body felt.. softer. Her top was tightening as she sat back down, feeling her chest bounce a little, she looked down to see her previously flat chest now had breasts hanging from it. She blushed and looked around, then blushed more.

All around her, everyone who had eaten or drank was bigger. She gasped and panted a little, taking a swig of her eggnog. The eggnog! She took another sip and watched her body. She suppressed a moan as she felt more arousal, her body was slowly and steadily growing. Her now soft stomach growled and she quickly ate her food, she downed the rest of her eggnog then got up and hurried to the bathroom, she HAD to watch this.

Feeling her softer body move while she quickly walked was an amazingly arousing experience. Abby wasn't into being fat, fat girls, or gaining weight, but something that she had ingested had her on such a sexual edge that any body part moving was keeping her absolutely dripping. Where normal she would be repulsed or turned off, she found herself that much more into whatever was happening to herself and -from what she could see- everyone else. Ashley's boobs were spilling from her dress while two others eyed them greedily. Mary's hips were so wide she took up the space of two people on the sofa she was sat on. Claire's thighs were so meaty that even as she put her feet apart and bent over to tease her boyfriend, they still touched almost to her knees. Abby could feel her own wetness running down her thighs as she finally reached the bathroom. She strode to the mirror, intently watching for the changes she could already feel.

Abby looked at herself in the mirror, the pristine glass surface perfectly reflecting her body back to her. Her face was fuller, no longer did her cheeks indent or her jaw have sharp lines, now they were soft. Her shoulders had rounded, no longer bony as her top groaned. She brought her hands to her breasts, her pudgy palms meeting her burgeoning breasts far sooner than she was used to. She gasped as she felt her nipples pushing into her palms as the soft supple flesh piled up. She undid the first of the three oversized buttons, watching as her newly formed cleavage gently rose like dough from the garment, she bit her lip and undid another, her udders wobbling as her nipples continued growing, now the size of grapes. Her sheer size made her gasp again, her mouth hanging open as her brow furrowed and her head tilted back. He hands flipped down to the sink, steadying herself as she felt her own wetness full run down her legs. She had never been much of a squirter before, but - as with everything else going on- she didn't question it, she only reveled in the ecstasy of it. Her belly also rose like dough, the formerly gentle feminine curve now a soft tummy, with love handles pushing over the waist of her skirt. Her skirt, a short skirt to begin with, now tightened as her ass spilled from the bottom, the round cheeks wobbling as her feet made small movements reflective of her pleasure. These waves travelled across her tremulous thunder thighs and thick calves. Her body had become thick, plush, heavy, and soft; and she was hungry for more.

Abby turned from the mirror, relishing in how her body made extra movements after turning. She moaned and held herself, feeling her arms squish into her soft fat. Her hands gripped her soft belly, then slid down to her hips, around to her plush ass, and then slid back up over her smooth and inviting skin and cupped her -what she thought at the time- gigantic breasts, the biggest she had ever seen!. She moaned again. She was so big and she loved it, but something deep inside her was ravenous for more. Abby stepped out of the bathroom, determined to get back to the buffet table, the drink station, and get as many hands on her as possible. She burst through the door and came as she bumped into a body that was far bigger than her own. Abby stumbled back against the wall and caught herself as she felt her own juices run down between her thighs, the warmth exhilarating.

"Abby?"

"Kenzie?" Abby responded, taking in her friend. Kenzie had been overweight before this, sporting an overall round body, no part of her particularly larger than any other. Now, however, she was huge! Her titanic tits sloped down to either side of her gigantic belly, which hid her crotch from view as it wobbled from the movements of her gargantuan legs. A thick, flabby, arm reach out to Abby and helped her steady her footing.

"Abby! I'm glad you're here! Me and Ken were about to go have some fun in the bathroom." Kenzie looked back at the man with her, Ken apparently, and stroked the giant cock pulsing out of the top of his pants. "He's grown about as much as me.." she moaned, "Want to help me with him?"

"Y-Yes!" Abby responded instantly, looking at Ken, his body was very muscular and toned, his pants far too small for the amount of cock and ball inside them. She felt her body quiver as she watched his package pulse. She couldn't help herself, she needed it. She wanted it. She had to have it. Abby lunged forward and placed her mouth on his cock. Ken moaned as Abby took in as much as she could, the head fully entered her eager mouth as did a few extra inches.

"Aren't you eager?" Kenzie giggled and fondled Abby ass, squeezing the plush flesh through her skirt. Kenzie laughed a bit more as she felt Abby's pussy heat against her hand as she came, squirting her cum all over her hand. She brought it up to her mouth and licked it, not noticing her body grow fatter, but very much feeling her renewed arousal. Kenzie continues to finger Abby, periodically bring her hand up to lick it clean, her arousal mounting higher alongside her weight with each lick. It doesn't take much longer for Ken to orgasm, Abby eagerly trying to get as much of his cream-tasting cum into her stomach as possible. Abby's eyes popped open as she realized that her stomach had filled, her hands cradled it, feeling how full it was made her gush onto Kenzie's hand again.

Abby stood up and stepped back, some of Ken's load pumping out onto the floor before another girl -one Abby didn't know- latched onto it and took a lot of it down her throat as her pudgy stomach quickly filled with it. Abby rubbed her stomach as she felt warmth spread over her, more juices running down her leg. The final button plinked off her top as her breasts surged in size, reaching down to her waist, her areola becoming the size of palms and her nipples the size of thumbs. She gasped and moaned as her belly softened and her legs thickened, her skirt barely holding on. Abby retreated back into the bathroom to see her new self. She gazed greedily at her gelatinous jugs, her eye widening at how her nipples swelled slightly, then started dripping milk. She excitedly gripped her teats, milk spraying out onto the floor. Abby moaned, cumming yet again, her sexual high almost too much for her mind to handle. She turned to exit back out when Kenzie, Ken, and a couple other girls came in, stopping as they saw Abby's milk leaking onto the floor.

"Milk Me~" Abby moaned. The group pulled her in and she found herself against the wall. Ken inserted his huge meat into her slopping wet pussy as the two other girls started drinking from her overflowing tits. Abby's eyes rolled back as the waves of pleasure and orgasm overtook her, unable to make any sounds, tears rolling down her face from the sheer euphoria. The two girls heads were eclipsed by her udders. "F~Fuuhh~" Abby moaned again as Kenzie came up. This went on for a while. Abby eventually emptied, the two girls going on to suck down something else, allowing an exhausted Abby to leave. She hazily waddled out, loving the feeling of her giant udders swaying from side to side as she waddled across the main room of the party. People offered her food as she waddled, which she ate; people asked to drink from her udders, which she let them; Abby finally entered the hall to her room, and hug Jenna and Jamie, enticing them to join her...

~~~

The door slowly opens as Jenna shuffles in, not sure of what she'll find. She pauses for a moment, feeling a rush of arousal come over her as she's captivated by the sight of Abby on her bed, her succulent udders leaking creamy milk, begging to be suckled from. Abby didn't seem to hear the two enter. Jenna sets down her load of food and eggnog, taking her eyes off Abby for only a moment.

"Do you think the eggnog did that too her?" Jamie whispered to Jenna. Jenna didn't respond, she just grabbed a glass of eggnog and carried it over to Abby.

"Hey! I-- we, decided to join you, a-and I brought you some eggnog!" Jenna blushed at the size of Abby's tits.

"Oh! Thank you, I-" Abby took a minute to sit upright, her breasts near audibly sloshing as she moved, they came to rest on her lap, her nipples still leaking. "-- was getting thirsty." she winks at Jenna as she takes a gulp, moaning while her fat body plumps up further, and moaning a slight bit as she squirms. "Did you bring anything to eat?"

"Yea, we have some, b-but it's for Emily." Jamie replies, her own knees feeling a little weak at the sight before her. Abby smiled at her as Jenna brought a plate to her.

"Thanks!" she responded and started eating.

"I guess it is the eggnog doing this..." Jamie says, watching as Abby grew fatter right in front of her eyes, the woman's tits swelling ever larger, covering her lap and starting to rest on the milk-soaked bed.

"God, isn't that eggnog just the best?" Abby asks between bites, "And I see you two have probably had some." Jenna nods excitedly

"Y-yea... not much though. How much have you had?" Jamie asks

"I've had... a lot," Abby giggles, "Though, a few people said my milk is pretty similar now." she turned her sentence at the end, like a tease.

"Can we try some?" Jenna asks, sitting in front of Abby.

"You can have as much as you want." Abby smiled, setting aside her empty plate. Jenna smiled and tried to lift Abby tit to her mouth, but it was heavy. Abby slid back down on the bed, to her back. Jenna spooned Abby's udder, wrapping her arms around it to hold it in place as the large nipple entered her mouth, a steady stream already present. Jamie felt her wetness leak down between her fat thighs as she watched Jenna start growing fatter with each gulp. Her overtaxed dress quickly overflowing with soft fat flesh and ripping apart. Her belly rose like dough and reached further down her thighs. Her thighs growing in circumference as her huge hips pushed to be twice as wide as her shoulders, her own tits filling with fat and rounding, possibly with her own milk. Jenna moaned between gulps, the feeling of the warm milk making her sensitive body fatter was a lot to take in, her inner thighs became drenched from her own orgasms.

"C'mon Jamie, it's fun with more! My other udder is begging for you!." Abby called from behind her tit, moaning in pleasure between words.


Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers