A Guest

Story Info
Pushing her limits is best with Sir by her side.
3.2k words
4.44
17.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir was having a guest over tonight after dinner. I knew Sir was going to push a limit, because Sir told me about this guest coming to visit over a month ago and what some of it would entail. He wants me to prepare myself for it. To say I was nervous would be the understatement of the century.

I knew that Sir wanted to push and work on my limits. My limit involving other people, even passively, has always been one that has caused me a lot of anxiety. I wanted to please him in all ways but I was worried that this one would be too much for me.

I liked when Sir degraded me in private but I worried that doing so in front of other people would feel more like being insulted or put down. I had had too much of that, of jokes that weren't jokes, of being put down for cheating while being told I was forgiven.

It was causing me a lot of distress to be put in a similar situation. There is one major difference between this situation and the experience I had before. Sir would be next to me through the night. I knew he would support me and help guide me, calm me.

What if I enjoyed it? The cognitive dissonance that occurred in my head at the thought of enjoying being put on display in front of others, and feeling ashamed about it lead me to avoid thinking about it at all, and caused me to dig in my heels and argue when the subject came up. I have always been very good at avoiding thinking about things I didn't want to think about. Or overthink. Sir didn't usually let me.

I knew Sir would be pushing this limit. It started slowly, first just talking about it, scenarios and the like. They did arouse me, usually to the point of dripping, so I must have liked something about it.

Then it moved onto other things, like having me cum in semi-public, then more public settings, like restaurants and such. As I became more comfortable and less scared to do each thing whenever he asked he would push onto something a little further. This all took a long time to happen pushing slowly over years.

Once Sir told me about the guest who will be visiting, he had been denying me orgasms, which although a regular part of our relationship he had been edging me much more often than usual, which kept me frustrated and more open to having my limits pushed. I love making Sir happy but it is hard to get past some things, but so far I cannot say that I haven't enjoyed myself each time Sir pushes me to try something new, and despite how nervous and how much I sometimes don't want to do something that pushes a limit, I get excited and wet.

Sir has said that I will be naked from the get go, which is probably for the best. If I had to take off my clothes, I would probably freeze up.

8:00PM -- I have been kneeling in the living room a foot or two away from the couch for about 5 minutes when there is a knock at the door. Usually I would have answered, but Sir told me to stay where I was when he told me a bit of how the evening was going to go, so I stayed where I was. I was facing away from the door so I was not able to see who was coming in.

I heard Sir open the door and greet his guest. They exchanged greetings, but they spoke so low that I was not able to hear what they said. I could hear their footsteps approaching. Sir told the guest to sit down on the couch directly behind me.

I shifted from one knee to the other a bit, adjusting. Sir had me naked in my chastity belt but also had inserted the large vibrating Ben Wa balls in my cunt and a medium sized butt plug in my ass. I could feel my face and chest heat up, which usually means they have gone completely red. Sir hasn't had me exposed in my chastity belt in front of too many people, and then mostly people we knew well, so this is also a new experience. It is not an unpleasant experience having a stranger see me this way.

I shift again, and realize that I am dripping down my thighs. I wish could squeeze my legs together, but I know it wouldn't help. First, I would surely receive some kind of punishment for moving out of position, especially in front of a guest. Second, the chastity belt prevents me from squeezing where I am beginning to desperately need the pressure alleviated.

I started to notice less and less of what was happening around me, focusing on my growing arousal...My breathing became shallower...

8:30PM

"Fucktoy!"

I jerk my eyes into focus and see you standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry Sir! I didn't mean to stop paying attention!" I try to even out my breathing, none too successfully. You notice, look down my body and see my thighs are wet and glistening.

"I will let it slide this one time tonight. I can see that you are having some trouble getting yourself under control already."

"Yes Sir," I barely whisper. I can feel my face get hot. I feel my heart start pounding in my chest, adding to the heaviness of my breath.

You reach down and with both hands take each breast into them, squeezing them, then rolling my nipples between your fingers until they are hard, you pull them away from my body until I begin to follow them forward, "don't move," you say.

I stay upright and feel my breasts pulling forward by my nipples, until I whimper, you pull a bit more and then let go. Once again my breathing is more gasping and uneven.

"Since you drifted off while we were talking you have missed what we were discussing, some of what will be happening here tonight. I won't be repeating it."

"Yes Sir." I mentally kick myself, knowing this is more a punishment than anything else would be because not I will be left in the dark as to what will happen or could happen and not knowing is scary and unnerving for me.

You straighten up in front of me. "Take out my cock." I reach forward quickly; I fumble a bit getting the zipper down. You are not wearing any underwear today so I should be able to easily reach in and take out your cock. Just as I am about to reach in, I feel the Ben Wa balls begin to vibrate, I gasp and shudder. I shake my head to clear it and focus, look up at you and back quickly reaching for your cock and take it out of your pants. You turn off the balls as soon as I do. Your cock is semi-hard. I always enjoy it at this stage, I like seeing you get harder as I play with you and touch you. You hadn't told me that I could yet though, so I put my hands back in my lap after taking out your cock.

"Now turn around and take out our guest's cock." Startled, I look up at you. You are looking down at me. I could barely read your face tonight. I took a deep breath, licked my lips, brought my hands down to the floor and turned around on all fours. Once I was fully turned around I started at our guest's feet and travel up to his knees and then his crotch. I wasn't sure I wanted to look at his face, but I did quickly, flicking my eyes upward.

All that was immediately noticeable was the lust and arousal in his face. Otherwise I did not know who it was.

As I began to reach forward to his zipper I felt the Ben Wa balls kick on causing me to gasp and moan. You keep them turned on as I fumbled even more getting his zipper down. As I began to reach in and wrap my hand around his cock, which is already hard, pull it out of his pants, I feel your hand caress my ass and squeeze it lightly. I push my ass back into your hand. My hand tightens slightly on the guests cock as well, which causes him to moan.

I take some time to look over our guest's cock. It is a decent size, relatively thick, average length and straight, the head was more bulbous than any I had ever seen though. Thinking about how it would feel in my mouth or pussy was very interesting and definitely causing me to clench around the Ben Wa balls even more.

Once his cock was out, I once again knelt back and waited for you to tell me what to do next. You turn off the vibrations. I cannot yet make myself look at our guest so I look at the floor. I can hear you dragging over two chairs, you place them beside me and you sit down in one with your legs spread wide enough for me to fit between them. You motion for our guest to sit in the second chair, similarly to you.

"Come." You point to the spot just between your spread legs. I move between your legs, staying on the floor. "Suck."

I immediately take the head of your cock in my mouth, and moan. I can taste the pre cum that has begun to leak out. I use my tongue to lick it all up and then use the tip to probe your slit at the head. You reach for my head, wrapping your hand in my hair and begin to use my mouth slowly, still allowing me to suck generously and run my tongue along your shaft. You reward me with moaning, I love when you moan and gasp. When you moan and gasp it lets me know that you enjoy what I am doing and always makes me so much hornier.

Your other hand comes up on the other side of my head and grips me tight and I force myself to relax as I feel you start to use my mouth as you want. I can feel your cock hitting the back of my mouth and slide into my throat. I begin to whimper around you cock and I can feel my hips thrusting forward wanting somehow to alleviate the throbbing in my pussy.

You see my hips rotating and you turn on the Ben Wa balls to an undulating setting so that they seem to bounce off each other and the walls of my cunt, like they are magnets being simultaneously pushed apart and pulled together. I moan and whimper as much as I can around your cock and my sucking intensifies, causing your hands to tighten in my hair and move my head faster.

While my mouth is sliding up and down on your cock our guest is slowly using his hands to stroke the length of his cock. He uses one hand to hold the base of his shaft and the other is wrapped around, each time it passes over the head he gathers more of his leaking cum and rubs it along his length.

You pull my head off our cock. I look up at you and over at our guest and his cock. You look at my face and know that all I can see are the cocks in front of me, you have begun to stroke yours with one hand, and your other hand is still in my hair.

"Fucktoy....do you want to suck his cock?"

I look at you and nod my head. You slightly jerk my head with the hand in my hair. "Use your words. I need you to tell me what you want."

"Yes, Sir," I whisper.

"Yes Sir what?"

I both hate and love when you make me say what I want. It is always so hard for me to voice my needs, never quite getting over being afraid of my needs being laughed at, rejected and judged. Never once have you made me feel such, but it is still so hard. And to have to do so in front of a stranger, causes me to stutter. I gulp and start the sentence two times before I can get it out fully and be understood.

"Yes Sir, I want to suck his cock." I whisper. You decide not to push the issue of volume at this point, knowing it was hard enough for me to say the sentence.

You let go of my head and nod at me. I take that as my cue, so I move over between the guests' legs the same way I had with yours. Again I take a deep breath, lick my lips and lick from the base of his cock to the tip. His taste is much different than yours. Not unpleasant but different. I swirl the head of his cock with my tongue. I look over at you and see you watching me intently; I can't help but moan at the way you are looking at me.

My attention is brought back to the guest when I feel him reach down past my head and pulls on my nipple. He must have been watching how you pulled and rolled my nipples as he begins to do it to my breast as well.

"Harder," you say.

I look up at you with a bit of a question in my eyes, when I realize that you are not talking to me about how I am sucking on his cock, but rather you are looking at our guest. He takes your suggestion and begins to continue to play with my nipple but increases the pressure with which he is pulling and rolling my nipple between his fingers. I groan loudly around his cock, and pick up my pace in response to this.

I take a risk and reach up with my hands and gently begin to play with his balls. I hadn't been told I couldn't use my hands but hadn't been told I couldn't either so I decided to try it. I know some men do not like to have their balls played with but I do enjoy it when I can, they feel so delicate and different, and very sensitive to different stimulus. I simply cupped them in my hand and began to roll them against each other gently. Our guest moans loudly at me touching his balls, which gives me more courage to touch and manipulate them. I can feel his cock twitch in my mouth so I suck harder and target the underside of his head with my tongue.

Before I am able to finish him you pull me off his cock, I whimper a bit but I feel you pull my head back and kiss me. Your hand moves to my breast and you roughly squeeze it and pinch my nipple. I thrust them upward into your hands. You stop kissing me only to move your mouth to my breast and the guest comes off his chair and moves to my other breast. It is at this time as you are sucking, biting and squeezing my breasts that I realize my cunt is throbbing and pulsing. I can't get any relief, and what is being done to my breasts feels like it is directly pulling on my clit but not enough to push me over that edge, I need that final push of you giving me permission to cum.

As if you know exactly what I am thinking, you pull your mouth off my nipple with a pop and look into my eyes and say "Do not cum fucktoy."

I whimper, "Yes Sir. No cumming Sir. No cumming. No. No. No."

I begin to shake my head back and forth with the effort of holding back and I feel you both come off my breasts, I open my eyes to see both of you now have your cocks in your hands, and you are pumping them, both slick with my saliva and pre-cum. Before I know it you are both cumming. I watch as two jets of cum begin to land all over my chest and stomach. Several spurts from each of you land and it begins to drip downwards mixing together. You reach down and scoop up a generous amount of both yours and our guests onto your fingers. "Open," you command. I open my mouth and you put your fingers inside rubbing your cum soaked fingers over my tongue. I begin to suck them clean. When you are satisfied that I have cleaned them properly you take out your fingers.

Meanwhile our guest has zipped himself up and is watching this exchange. I look at him when we are done and smile a bit, my face going red hot.

You stand up, not bothering to fix yourself. "Fucktoy, go into the bedroom, lie down on the bed and wait for me while I see our guest out."

"Yes Sir."

10:00PM -- Once in the bedroom, I lay down. I think about trying to get cleaned up but you didn't say to do that so I just do exactly as you ask. I can hear you and our guest speaking, but cannot hear what is being said.

I look at the clock and realize it has only been about an hour and a half. I start to think about what happened and the differences between this experience and my previous experience are much different. First off having you there and trusting you as I did was the defining factor of the whole thing.

I hear the door shut and then your footsteps coming down the hallway. You come into the bedroom and remove all of your clothes. I see you reach onto the dresser for something but I cannot see what it is. You come lay beside me on the bedside and give me a deep kiss, slowly sweeping your tongue throughout my mouth. I moan and my hips thrust upwards. You chuckle a bit at this and say "horny little slut are you?"

"Yes Sir."

You hold up your hand and let it fall open revealing the key to the chastity belt fall from it and hang by its chain as well as the blindfold. "Would you like to do something about that princess?"

I can feel my breath shorten. I desperately want to say yes but I don't want to ruin my chances, especially as I know I will only get whatever relief you decide.

You lean over me, kiss my nose and say "I am so very proud of you little girl, you did so well, especially not knowing what it was that I had planned for you this evening. Let's take this off and we will see if I think you have done well enough to be rewarded...."