Office Dominance

Story Info
I take on a wonderful new sub.
5.2k words
4.54
37.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the new guy in the office was never fun. I'd been hired on at an accounting firm to do IT support and was given to the main floor where the bulk of the computers were. It also meant I was reporting to the secretaries supervisor, Claire, who thought I should have the same expectations as her team, something we clashed on from the start. She was a stereotypical hot blonde, insert string of asshole boyfriends and a sense of 'my looks are all I really need' and an almost practiced bitchy attitude and that was my daily burden. It paid well so I coped with it for as long as I could.

"I thought you said this would only take you an hour, it's been offline for almost two now Marcus, what's going on?" Said Claire, before lunch one Monday.

"I said hopefully only an hour but it's worse than I thought, I have to install a new hard drive and it's taking a while to transfer the files." I replied.

"Well you can stay over lunch to get it completed, both of you." She said then walked away.

"I bring sandwiches anyway, I usually just read on my lunch." Said Lisa with a smile, the owner of the computer I was working on.

"Yea well my manager said if I skip lunch again he'll come down here and sort her out, I almost have a mind to start the scan again." Lisa laughed.

"Well thank you for not telling her it was a virus, I promise not to visit that site again but you know what she's like."

"I try and keep it simple with her, 'I do not care about your technobabble Marcus' is her usual reply when I try and explain anything." I said in a mocking voice.

"Oh you're too funny, she does sound like that at times huh."

"Well, you're good, I've put filters on everyone so you can't get there anyway. Talk to you later." I said, gathered my bag and went back to my desk.

I was half way through a new build for one of our expansion desks when Claire appeared at my desk, arms folded and stern look on her face.

"Were you not going to tell me you were finished? Was I supposed to just guess?" She said.

"Lisa is back working, I didn't see the point in letting you know." I replied.

"You have not earned my trust enough to know you're not just off chatting to the receptionist, when you're meant to be working, what are you doing now?"

"Building a computer for the new section, I have another 15 to do."

"Well I hope you're not going to take all day." She said then left.

"Try all week.." I mumbled and carried on.

Most days would be the same, something would break, I'd fix it and do the other stuff in between. I did my best to avoid Claire but she felt important enough to need my reporting in every couple of hours. Friday finally rolled around, one of my friends from the management team came to see me while I installed one of the computers I'd built.

"Hello Si.. Marcus, how are you." Said Jenna.

"I'm fine thank you Mrs Cole." I replied.

"I wanted to ask if it was okay that I bring someone tonight." She said quietly.

"Have you explained the rules to her?" I said.

"Yes."

"Then that's fine, please go before you're seen with me." I said. Jenna walked away.

A few minutes later as I was doing final configuration on the computer, Lisa came to see me.

"What did Cole want? Every time she sees me she chews me out for something, unpolished shoes, scruffy blouse bad makeup. She tell you to shave?" She said.

"No, just said I've to tell you to turn the iron on when you use it, helps it work better." I said with a grin.

"One of these days I might take you serious you know, blame you for binge drinking to wash away my tears of anguish." She said, gave me the finger then walked away smiling.

I'd just finished the last workstation when Claire got back from her late lunch, I went to talk to her.

"Hi Claire, Mr Teller said it was okay for me to take off at 3pm if I managed to get these completed. I'm going to be in here on Sunday to make sure they're all working on the network." I said.

"Fine, please make sure nobody needs you before you leave." She replied.

I did as she asked and managed to get home and showered by 4 and got my stuff ready for my room. I owned a pretty exclusive dungeon room just outside town, during the week it was just a locked back room in a coffee shop I was silent owner in, it did okay but the dungeon room's donations kept it afloat most of the year. My room was well furnished, a big bed, various padded benches with restraints and other bondage gear and great sound proofing. Fridays were always my favorite, Jenna Cole, a high powered executive who stuck fear in most of the women in the building (and men who had any sense) would come to my room naked to be spanked, tied up and fucked by me while her husband sat in the corner wearing just his locked chastity device and sucking on an oversize pacifier. Jenna had caught him fucking his secretary in his law office and rather than go through a messy divorce she got to live out her fantasies and give up control to me while he watched. I got a text from her that put a smile on my face, 'test results back in time, she's clean and on the pill'. I made my way to my room, changed into just my robe and masquerade mask and waited for them to arrive. Thankfully they were all on time, they let themselves into the changing area. I got in character, put on my mask, my throat mic voice changer and waited for my guests.

"The ladies will be right through Sir, our guest is just being explained the rules again." Said Mr Cole.

"Thank you, go sit in the corner." I said to him, he did as he was told.

Jenna was first to enter the room, she was naked as usual and was holding a leather leash. Who followed, the leash attached to a collar round her neck, had me getting hard almost right away, I had to use all my self control not to. Claire looked incredible naked, she always dressed pretty conservatively in the office but she was hiding a very pert pair of 36dd's and a body that clearly enjoyed hours at the gym. She was clean shaven too, something I insisted on with my clients. I had to snap myself back into character, the thought of ravaging my office tormentor was almost too much for me to handle.

"Who is this you have brought me." I said to Jenna.

"This is Claire, Sir, she has been a little on edge lately and I need her to be taken down a notch or two so she can fit into my house a little better. As she is now she's a little feisty and doesn't obey too well." Said Jenna.

"Now Claire, have you been told my rules, what to expect while you're here and how to behave." I said.

"I have Sir." She said.

"Have you chosen a safe word."

"Apricot Sir."

"And you understand if you say your safe word everything will stop and you will be taken care of."

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now both of you, get on your knees." I said then dropped the robe to the floor.

Claire's face was awesome when she seen my cock. I was shaved too and I wasn't quite huge but I was quite proud of my 8 inch, thick cock. I held it and rubbed it over Jenna's lips, she opened her mouth a little but I took it away and slowly rubbed it over Claire's lips. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes wide open and slowly opened her mouth when I told her to suck me. She took it slow, sucking and running her tongue round the tip. When I was hard I had her stop.

"Jenna, go sit on the bed." I said.

Jenna did as I asked, I had her lay back then brought Claire over and had her kneel between Jenna's open legs.

"Lick her pussy, get her nice and wet for me." I said, Claire looked up and me and was about to say something but stopped.

By the way she licked it was something she'd never done before, she looked at it for a good few seconds before sticking out her tongue to taste her. She closed her eyes and started exploring with her tongue and pretty soon Jenna was moaning in pleasure.

"Stop, sit on the stool beside the bed." I said to Claire.

Once Claire was sat watching I slowly pushed my cock into her and started fucking her with a deep and steady pace, Jenna was moaning in pleasure the whole time and as always her pussy felt amazing. I usually didn't last long inside Jenna but I had taken my viagra so didn't worry when I got close. I put my hand over her throat with a light grip then shuddered as I sprayed her pussy with cum. I pulled out slowly and told her stay.

"Claire, clean my cock then clean Jenna's pussy for me."

"I'm not sure about that Sir, can I do something else." She said.

"Okay, bend over the bed here." I said and walked over to my paddles.

"Thank you, I'm just not really into pussy too much." She said and giggled a little.

I brought the paddle down hard on her ass.

"You are not here to do what you want, you're here to do as I say, are you going to do as you're told or do I need my paddle to give you another reminder." I said, lightly touching her ass with the paddle.

"I'll do as I'm told, I'm sorry Sir." She said, she was fighting back tears.

She cleaned the juices from my cock then turned her attention to Jenna's pussy, licking my cum that was oozing from her then licked her clit until she came. Jenna pushed her away when she got too sensitive and had Claire kneel in front of me again.

"Jenna, get me nice and hard again and then you can help me."

Jenna took my cock into her mouth and sucked me, gently fondling my balls with her hand until I was hard. I took Claire over to one of my padded tables and had her bend over. Jenna help me tie her ankles and wrists to it, leaving Claire's ass sticking up, her swollen pussy lips exposed to me. I told Jenna to sit and watch, she smiled as she pulled up her stool. I teased her at first, rubbing my cock over her lips then sliding a little inside her before pulling out again. I got down and licked her pussy for a while, she tasted pretty good but when she started to enjoy it I stopped. I kissed Jenna, letting her taste Claire's pussy on my tongue.

"She tastes pretty nice Sir." Said Jenna.

I got my paddle and ran it over Claire's ass again.

"Are you ready for my cock now Claire." I said.

"Yes Sir."

"I want you to beg for it like a little slut."

"I, what? I don't beg." She said. I brought the paddle down on her ass with a loud crack.

"Did you not hear me very well Slut?"

"Please give me your cock Sir, I want it."

"Better." I said.

I got behind her and slowly fed my cock into her then held it deep inside her.

"Do you want me to fuck you good and hard?"

"Y..yes please Sir."

I always lasted a lot longer after cumming, I held Claire's waist and really slammed my cock into her. By the time I finally got close I'd lost count of how many times she'd came and we were both soaked in sweat.

"Are you ready for my cum now?" I said, taking a handful of Claire's hair.

"Y..yes Sir, please cum in me." She replied.

I pushed deep inside her then just held my cock in place when I erupted, spraying what cum I had left in her pussy. I stayed in place until I was spent then slowly pulled out.

"Jenna, clean her up." I said.

"May I clean you first please Sir?" I replied by putting my cock in her mouth.

Once Jenna had cleaned my cock she set her attention to Claire's pussy and by the moans coming from her, Jenna was doing more than just licking my cum from her. Jenna stood up with a smile on her face when she was done, watching her eat Claire had me hard again and by the ache in my cock, pussy just wouldn't do.

"Jenna, get my lube." I said.

I pushed my cock in and out of Claire's pussy a few times, she was still pretty wet but when Jenna handed me the lube I pulled out and put a generous coating on my cock. I dribbled some on Claire's ass too and before she had a chance to object I was pressing my cock into her. She was really tight but relaxed enough for me to get inside her and start thrusting the lube inside her. Despite the ache in my cock I didn't last as long as usual for my third time, Claire's ass was amazing and had me cumming again after a few more thrusts. I'm sure by then I didn't have much left but I enjoyed the climax all the same. I had Jenna help me untie Claire and we helped her to the bed, she was pretty worn out. I gently fondled her breasts and moved her sweat matted hair from her face.

"You did well, most women blurt out their safe word after the first paddle but you even let me take your ass. Did she please you enough Jenna?"

"She did Sir, I think I've found a new house slut for when you come to visit. She can service you when I'm worn out and eat your lovely cum when you allow me to have it in me." Said Jenna.

"What do you think, did she have you straining against your cock cage?" I said to Mr Cole.

"I'm not allowed to think like that Sir." He replied.

"Well done." I said to him.

"May I speak please Sir?" Said Claire as she sat up.

"Of course, just remember where you are." I replied.

"I want to learn more from you, I want to be the plaything of a powerful man like you, may I please come back to serve you again tomorrow Sir?" She said. I looked at Jenna, she nodded.

"Okay. Jenna will drop you off at 10am, don't be late."

That night after I'd showered and ready for bed I got a text from Jenna.

'Hubby is excited about having the blonde walk around topless all weekend but he won't get to touch her. Thank you for tonight, I hope Claire solo is really okay tomorrow.'

'My only concern is that she's trying to see who I am, do you think a reveal will be safe enough?' I replied.

'Do it, fuck the living shit out of her then when you cum in her the last time take your mask off, better yet, tie her on her back. I think her knowing will be good, I've seen how she treats you in work, you're great at your job and don't deserve her wrath.'

'Tempted to do my reveal by putting an apricot on her desk instead.'

'OH FUCK YES!!!! Tell me when you're going to do it, I want to hear everything. Anyways, goodnight Sir.'

The next morning I showered and got my room ready by 10am. Claire came into the room naked and knelt in front of me without prompting and just looked up, waiting for my instruction. I took of my robe and fed her my cock and had her suck me until I was hard then had her get on the bed.

"Do you remember the rules?" I said.

"Yes Sir."

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good."

I got between her legs and ate her pussy for a while, she tasted really good so I didn't tease like usual and actually made her cum before I stopped. I had her bend over the padded table again but I wanted to see her breasts so I had her lay back on it instead after a few thrusts. She moaned in pleasure as I pounded her, enjoying the view of her breasts bouncing with each thrust, after she'd came the third time, both of us soaked in sweat, her climax set me off and I pushed in deep to cum in her. I held my cock in place and gazed at her, she really was beautiful and was finding it hard to stay in character.

"May I speak please Sir?" She said after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes."

"I... your mask looks pretty uncomfortable if you don't mind me saying so. I hope I'm not speaking out of line Sir but if I hadn't seen your face before I'd not have known you but you have a very distinct mouth and I knew the first moment I entered the room."

"Is that the only reason you're here today, to expose me?"

"N.. no Sir, you misunderstand. I was honest about why I want to be here. Can we speak about it later, I know you have to work tomorrow but maybe have coffee with me if it goes okay? I know you're not finished using me as your slut, at least I hope not Sir." She said with a smile.

I took my mask and throat mic off and slowly pulled my cock out of her.

"You should get me hard if I'm going to fuck your ass again then." I said, she didn't hesitate and knelt in front of me and started sucking.

Claire was almost more submissive when she had me take my mask off, when we were done with our session she hugged me and said a quiet 'thank you Sir' before she left. I texted Jenna about it all and she said we'd chat in her office on Monday.

The next day I fired up my new computers on the network for the first time, thankfully they all connected smoothly and only had issues with one of them not pulling the correct configuration file but a few commands had it working like it should have and I ran them for a while as they updated. Claire came in as I sat waiting, I'd told her what time I'd be there, she brought coffee and lunch for us both.

"Hi, I didn't think you'd want the vending machine crap so I brought these, how's it all going?" She said, a big smile on her face.

"Well thank you, I appreciate it. It's going well, they're just updating their network stuff but they'll be ready for all your new hires tomorrow morning."

"Oh that's awesome, thank you. I know Mrs Cole will be pleased, she was apprehensive about spending this much money at once but she'll be happy. We'll be able to take on that new client once the new hires are trained too."

"Thank you for lunch, I don't expect I'll need to stay much longer, I'll be in early tomorrow just in case."

"Is no problem Sir, you deserve it."

"I'm going to say something here, it's for both of us and you need to listen. Outside my room I am Marcus, Mr Black or 'you' as you frequently refer to me as. If my guidance and control inside my room makes it so you're nicer to me outside that's fine but I am not Sir anywhere but in that room or unless I put a collar on you, is that understood?" I said sternly.

"Y..yes, I'm sorry." Said Claire, she looked down and looked almost ready to cry.

"Claire, you did really well, you pleased Jenna which is really hard, I'm not saying this to be a dick so you resist me next time but little slips like that send rumors flying like wildfire and I care about your career and a lot of these women are ruthless. I'm sorry I spoke to you that way, please don't be upset." I said, handing her a tissue.

"Sorry, I feel so alone all the time, I am attractive which guys think is great but it's all most men see. The few I've tried to be with end up treating me like shit when they find out I have a brain and you're right, these bitches in here talk behind my back and think that I've gotten this far on my knees. I have a shield in here, I am hard on everyone but when you took control of me in there it was like a weight being taken off my back and I've never felt so alive. I didn't mean to step out of line, I just find it so hard all the time." Said Claire, she had tears running down her face.

I took her into my arms and held her, she sobbed for a while then wiped her eyes when I let her go.

"Sorry, I must look a complete mess."

"You look better without makeup anyway, you're a beautiful woman and you don't need it." I said, smiling.

"How often may I come see you in the room?"

"Well it's a coffee shop during the week but we can work something out. I need to talk to Jenna first though."

"Do you just lease the place?"

"No, silent owner, I have a really good manager who runs the place amazingly but it's enough to keep me comfortable, I just work for enjoyment really."

"Well I'm going to fix my makeup then go, thank you for being so understanding, can you please text me when you've spoken to Jenna? I know she wanted me as a tease for her husband but I'd much rather serve you if I can."

"I will."

Claire kissed me on the lips then left, I shut down all my computers then asked Jenna to call me. I told her everything.

"Oh fuck I can find a dozen girls just to tease him upstairs, she's all yours. She knew from the minute she seen you that first night?" Said Jenna.

"Yea, she had a meltdown in the office with me but I like her, she's honest and I think I'm going to enjoy training her. I'm beat though, I'll be in work early tomorrow."

"I won't be, goodnight Marcus." She said then hung up.

12