A Guided Hand - Face to Face

Info
I want so badly for us to watch each other...
228 words
4.63
34.9k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, well hello again, you sexy woman...

Thank you so much for your patience, I've been itching to make a new piece from my list for a while now and am *so* excited to finally be sharing this with you. This is another little twist on the guided masturbation formula, by special request.

And this time, I'm lucky enough to be a little more... participatory. I'm so honoured that you trust me with your pleasure enough to allow me to decide exactly how and when you're going to touch yourself... and exactly how and when you and I are going to cum together... I'm as humbled by that as I am turned on by it. I *love* it when my voice and my words are as responsible for your pleasure as possible.

So this time, the experience will be a little more synchronized and a little less one-sided. Because I don't just love to make you cum - I also love when you and I cum together. So thank you so much for wanting this. I fucking adore you.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
myutopia77myutopia778 months ago

I just came across your audios, and boy am I glad I did!! Holy f, this was AMAZING!! Between the praise, the setting of the scene, and the way you make the listener comfortable with you and themselves, it is unlike any other. It definitely worked it's magic for me. I am in love with your voice and style!! Can't wait for more audios from you xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the thing that made me cum immediately was the praise, your voice is so amazing. I really wish I was there with you ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like guided audios because sometimes something new is suggested, a way I haven’t thought of touching myself before. But at the same time, I have a hard time getting into them because they can feel so detached. This scene of being face to face solved that problem. This was wonderful, Singer, the way you can fantasize connection so viscerally never ceases to satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This audio was so beautiful and cozy, thank you Singer ❤️ This may be a bit of a reach from me, but I can't help think you're a bit lonely. I hope you're doing well. Thank you for doing so much and thank you for your lovely voice, you mouth-watering man. 💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Singer, this is so relaxing. You are such a caring lover for considering our comfort. The first time I listened I stayed in bed but sitting up. The second time I did as I was asked. I've done yoga for years but it's been a while. It made this so much better, you know exactly what I need.

I appreciate that you take these particular audios so seriously. You are amazing at helping us to relax, it's as if my hands were taken over by you. I came much harder than usual. I love the guided hand audios because of this. I'm not usually in the right headspace to listen often.

The image of you stretched out naked in front of me is perfect. I imagine that we are in a room with fluffy carpets. The room is dark, the only light is from candles that are everywhere. Maybe we have a fireplace to keep warm. It's raining outside and there are floor-to-ceiling windows. We can hear the rain on the roof and banging on the windows. Afterwards you hold me close while watching the rain turn into snow and the trees begin to turn white.

Susan ❤️

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Guided Hand - Long and Luxurious Let me tell you how you're going to make yourself cum...in Audio
Hypnosis Session for Females - Session 02 Hypnosis for Females Session Two.in Audio
A Little Guidance I'm going to tell you just what to do...in Audio
The Treats Next Door Singer's Halloween Special #1 for 2022!in Audio
Can I Give You a Hand? [M4F] Do you think you can take my whole hand?in Audio
More Stories