A Guy Called Ben Ch. 05

Story Info
Candy surprises Ben and Max.
8.3k words
4.62
2.7k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 05

Candy surprises Ben and Max.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the fifth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

Wednesday was a slog at work. I had to drive across town in peak hour traffic. Wrangle some difficult clients. Work out solutions to somewhat stupid client mistakes and be finished no later than 7pm.

Fortunately it all went to plan and I found myself heading towards home on the long drive across town. I was wondering if Max would be true to her word and would be there when I got home. I was fascinated to learn more about her and see how I could help her. I wondered how she went with the girls at their gym session this morning. And then there was Candy. She would be closing the gym tonight and no doubt wanted to get her hands on my cock. I grinned at the thought of her huge cock fetish. Where was a woman like this when I was younger?

I dropped into a noodle bar near the gym and had a light meal. I walked through the gym doors at about 8:45pm. Not bad timing I thought, enough for a good workout and to wind down.

Candy greeted me with a wave and then a peck on the cheek as I arrived then headed off to help a guy with his circuit. I went out the back, quickly changed, dropped my bag in a vacant pigeon hole at the back of the gym and moved to a spot to commence my warm up. I was about 20 minutes into my circuit before Candy came over to see me again.

"Hey there big boy," she said with a conspiratorial wink.

She then lent in close and whispered in my ear.

"And I know how much of a big a boy you really are," she said. "Sounds like you certainly have been a busy boy by the reports getting back to me. The gym gossip grapevine has been very active. Well maybe not grapevine but overheard conversations. Sometimes I just can't help myself you know, especially when I hear your name come up."

"Going well thanks Candy. So what have you heard?" I asked, as I stopped my workout to give her my full attention.

"From what I have heard the pool party with Mary, Anthea, Maxine and Lindy was a raging success. With 'raging' being the operative term. Sounds like they really laid a trap for you. It was just the 5 of you?" she asked.

"Sounds like your information is pretty solid," I grinned back at her.

"The four of them did surprise me. Turned out it was a naked pool party that was more of a sex party I guess. I was the main attraction and I don't think I let them down."

"Hmmm, I think that's an understatement from the way they were talking. You know I tried to be very discreet while eavesdropping on their conversation on Monday."

"I'm sure you were Candy," I said looking her up and down. "But what I am about to tell you I do so in the strictest of confidence."

Candy nodded.

"They put on a great lunch at Buffy's I mean Lindy's place. She has a large pool with a very spacious sun deck. It was very hard to contain myself, if you know what I mean. You would never guess but they are quite naughty. All four had their pussies waxed for me. Quite a sight. I also need to say Buffy I mean Lindy was very accommodating."

"You're kidding me. You managed to get your massive beautiful cock inside that plump little thing," she exclaimed.

"It wasn't easy and it was just the head. But she was so determined and the others were fascinated watching us. The all came in different ways. I can report Mary is a squirter."

"Sounds like an amazing party Ben, I'm jealous I wasn't there. And I'm guessing you finished it off with a huge glazing. Don't tell me you did all 4 at once."

"Well a gentleman likes to keep some secrets, but you know what I can produce so you know it was hardly a challenge to glaze all four together."

"Hmmmm, what I delicious image. I'm guessing they all knelt in front of you," Candy asked, searching for the details.

"You guessed correctly, in a semi-circle. It turns out you are not the only one with a secret fetish though."

"Do tell," prompted Candy.

"Mary and Anthea and self-confessed cum-sluts. They just can't get enough of the stuff. They were in seventh heaven by the time I had finished with them."

"What about Maxine and Buffy I mean Lindy? There, now you have me saying it."

"Well they were different. There is no doubt they enjoyed my cum but didn't get off as much as the other two. Mary was certainly pushing them to be what she termed as a cum-slut. But their tastes are different. Buffy is an out and out nymphomaniac exhibitionist. Loves a challenge and that challenge is massive nice big hard cocks and not adverse to a bit of cum tasting."

"Wow," said Candy. "I know she can be a bit eager and sometimes loud. But a nympho exhibitionist who loves huge beautiful dicks stuffed into her, that's something I won't forget. You haven't mentioned Maxine."

"I've saved the best for last. I would never had guessed what presses her buttons."

"Tell me," Candy prompted.

"What you don't know is she has separated from her husband and she has initiated divorce proceedings. She was a bit of a lost soul until we met on Sunday. She certainly was a willingly participated. Like you I think she is in love with my cock, more appropriately I think 'worship' would be a better word."

"Hmmm, it's always the quiet ones that fly under the radar. Who would have thought, another girl with a massive cock fetish at my gym. Is she a 'size queen' as well"?

"No, no, different. Certainly not a 'size queen'. More particularly it's my cock she is extremely focused on and what it's connected to, hard to explain. You know there is a life support system connected to what you lust after," I said with a grin.

"Of course there is darling, you do have a purpose," she mockingly replied with a big grin and leaning forward to give me a peck on the cheek.

"I certainly made a huge impact on Maxine. More than I realised."

"How so."

"Well before I tell you I am curious about what you saw when she was with her friends on Monday."

"Monday, the girls were certainly giving her a hard time about something. She was trying to laugh it off but seemed quite hurt. She seemed quieter than usual I would say."

"And this morning," I asked.

"Well she was very different. The girls were still giving her a hard time but they weren't landing any punches if you know what I mean. She seemed very self-assured and at times had a bit of a far-away stare. You could tell by her body language she was almost radiating an inner confidence."

"Wow you don't miss much Candy."

I'm a people watcher form way back," she replied.

Then she looked at me seriously.

"Ben, what have you done to her"?

"Not much really. You might say I have come to a certain agreement with her."

"You're not making much sense Ben. Now come clean, what have you done to her? You haven't hypnotized her with that amazing specimen between your legs, have you."

"Not as such. You see Maxine turned up on my doorstep last night unannounced. She needed to talk. It turns out our little soirée on Sunday had trigged a range of emotions and thoughts. Being smitten by my massive cock was just part of it and probably the catalyst."

"I'm intrigued," said Candy looking over at the front door and some people leaving. "Hold that thought, I will be back as fast as I can be. Just need to lock the front door."

I looked at my watch. It was 9:45pm. So much for my workout. What the hell, I knew I would have to update Candy on Sunday's proceedings anyway.

Candy was back beside me. We were the only two left in the gym.

"Well," she prompted.

"Look I will cut to the chase, but it wouldn't be fair to tell you everything."

Candy looked crestfallen.

"It seems I rekindled her want for a BDSM lifestyle."

"What," said Candy, somewhat shocked.

"Seems she has some history."

"Who would have thought?"

"Well she sounded me out. I admitted to knowing how the game was played, and I'm guessing you do to," I said.

Candy stared into my eyes for a moment. I could see her thinking.

"You're right, I do. Mark and I are no longer practicing," she admitted.

"Thought so, it's the way you carry yourself and act sometimes. You're the Dom."

"Correct. Non-practicing Mistress Candy at your service."

"OK, hold that thought, back to Maxine. So after she had satisfied herself about what I knew and based on our conversation to that point. She stood up assumed the inspection position naked and formally requested that I become her Dom."

"No way," Candy exclaimed.

I could see that Candy was aroused and a little excited. This was new. Need to explore this further I thought.

"Well, what did you do?"

"Like any gentlemen would helping a damsel in distress. I formally accepted and consummated the agreement."

By now Candy's eyes were bulging.

"No way," she said again

"Yes way," I responded.

"This is serious Ben. You know what this really means."

"I do. I am now her protector in many ways. Don't worry Candy I'm not going into this lightly. I will honour the full commitment," I said.

"Ben, you are a man of many talents, only some of which I know about. Knowing how this works my respect for you continues to rise. In this case substantially. This creates so many possibilities."

"Now steady on Candy. This is just between Max and me. No one else is involved yet. You most respect that I have told you this in absolute confidence. She already has a high level of trust in me. But it's early days.

"I fully understand Ben, I really do. Not a word. But make me a promise when you are ready to expand your horizons you must let me be the first to know."

"Agreed," I said.

I looked around, then at my watch. It was after 10:00 pm.

"With all these amazing revelations, you know I almost forgot," said Candy. "I do have something I need to show you in the office."

Candy took my hand and guided me out through to the office and directed me to sit on the couch.

She turned her back to me and proceeded to seductively remove her full body lycra leotard. As she did she kept speaking.

"I really enjoyed our time on the couch last Wednesday evening, you know. Do you remember me lying on my back, my head on your thigh talking? You reached down and gave my pubes a little tickle. It got me thinking."

With that she turned around in all her naked glory with her hands framing her bald, waxed pussy.

"Ta da. This isfor you Ben, Do you like"?

"I will show you how much I like," I said as I reached forward.

I grabbed her arse cheeks in both hands and dragged her towards me. She worked out what was about to happen and spread her legs wide. I buried my face in her pussy and slathered my tongue over her recently waxed mound.

I then went straight to her labia and attacked her dripping lips. Separating them I plunged my thick tongue as deep as I could deep inside her. I heard her gasp.

I pulled back. "Now I've gotcha, now I'm gunna eat ya," I said, as she quivered.

And for the next 20 minutes I did just that, ate her out. I brought her to a big orgasm fairly quickly then 2 smaller ones after. Then finally the biggest orgasm that had her screaming for her god. I worked her clit, I lapped, I probed, I nibbled, I chewed. I used all my tricks. I finally pulled back. My face smothered in her girl juices looking up at her from my seated position. She lent down held my head in her hands and proceeded to lick my face clean of all traces.

"Hmmm, thank you Ben. Kitty is well satisfied. I really taste good on you."

"You taste pretty amazing as well."

She then looked deep into my eyes. "Can I please see the love of my life again. I so what to hold him," she pleaded.

"Candy I have a better idea. I was thinking about our conversation earlier involving Maxine. I appreciated the sincerity about how you will protect our secret and how you would want to be involved. I know I might be rushing things a bit with Max. But I think there is enough trust for me to invite you to my place now to meet her. I'm sure she will be there. I will need a minute before you enter to prepare her. The love of your life will also be there as an added incentive.

"I'm in," came the immediate reply as she turned and quickly started climbing into her leotard.

"Do you need some time to that about that," I grinned.

"Are you kidding! I get to tick so many things off my growing list with you. I get to see your new sub, who just happens to be Maxine. Tick, tick. I get to see your place. Tick. I get to be up close and personal with the love of my life, your lovely massive cock. Tick. I feed my massive cock fetish, so to speak. Tick. And I revisit my BDSM past. Tick.

By the time Candy had finished talking, she was dressed, had put on a jacket and had scooped up her things. We switched off lights and moved through the gym. With the main light out, door locked and alarm activated. We were ready to go.

I gave Candy my address. I offered to drive her, but she thought it was better to take her own car. We headed off to our respective cars and arrived at my place in less than 10 minutes. I parked in the garage and noticed lights on in the house. Max was there. Candy had pulled into my driveway and switched off. She lowered her window. I asked her to give me a couple minutes with Max to explain. Then went inside while Candy waited in her car.

I found Max naked in the living room as expected. She immediately adopted the submission position, before me, when I walked in.

"Master."

"Well done Slave Maxine. I see you are prepared and ready."

I squatted down in front of her. "Remember our conversation last night about my BDSM experience," she nodded her head.

"Wanting to enhance your experience and better educate myself I have sought out a BDSM mentor. She's an experienced Dom who I know you will appreciate. She brings to us both significant expertise and she is keen to help us embrace the lifestyle."

"Now I wouldn't normally ask your permission for something like this as your Dom, But the opportunity for you to be introduced to her has presented itself now. Are you ready to meet our mentor Dom?"

She looked into my eyes "If my Master thinks I am worthy, I am ready," she responded.

"Good. You will treat her, like me, as your Dom until I say otherwise. Remain here," I instructed.

I went back to the front door and signaled Candy to enter. She wasted no time. As she walked past me at the door she gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Nice place and I will be gentle," she whispered.

Game time. We both strode into the living area with purpose. Candy removed her jacket and dropped it with her shoulder bag on the couch.

I was watching Max's reaction. When she recognized Candy her eyes widened. However she didn't move or make a sound. She remained in the submissive position.

"So what have we here Master Ben," Candy asked.

"Mistress Candy, may I present to you my new slave. She has some experience and is willing and dedicated. Please feel free to inspect her."

With that I ordered Max to assume the inspection position.

Candy commenced to circle Max.

"Not bad, not bad. Nice skin, no marks, no tattoos. Good."

Candy ran her hands down Max's flanks and over her round arse. She grabbed a handful.

"Nice and firm, good size. Will take a good spanking or flogging. Straighten up slave."

Max complied.

"I see she has a recently waxed pussy. Nice touch," Candy commented as she reached and palmed Max's moist pussy. She slipped a finger in.

"Hmmm, aroused, nice lips, I wonder what pleasure I can seek from her."

Candy looked up Max's torso to her chest. "Little bit of a tummy, to be expected at her age. Very nice boobs. Must be Triple D's that makes her really an F, maybe getting close to a G," commented Candy as she hefted a breast in each hand.

"Nice pink areolas. Prominent nipples, something to suck or tug. Nipple clamps will fit nicely. Pleasant face, hazel eyes, hmmm needs to do something about this hair. No body, plain, could do with a cut, maybe another style, some highlights or a darker shade," continued Candy.

"You have done well Master Ben. I know this is not you first Sub, but the first for some time. This slave is almost a blank canvas. Good material to work with."

Candy squeezed Max's left nipple hard and rotated it 90 degrees. She then released it after a few seconds and sucked it into her mouth.

"Body discipline is OK, didn't move or make a sound. Mind you I was being gentle. Now before we proceed any further I know you haven't acquired any appropriate garments so we will do the next best thing. Master Max and I will remove our clothes."

Quickly Candy and I stripped and resumed our positions either side of Max.

"Now slave I'm going to tell you a secret. Neither your Master nor I permit you tell anyone else this secret. Do you understand slave"?

"I do Mistress," Max replied in a firm voice.

I wasn't sure where Candy was going with this. She was a natural. I decided to play along.

"Slave, I have certain needs and wants. Some of which your master can more than amply provide for. What I do have is a certain fetish he has graciously helped me with. I think you and I may even share elements of this particular fetish. However, as you are a slave, you will not participate in what is about to follow. I will allow you to watch as it will be instructive. By now you may have deduced that this fetish has a lot to do with his beautiful and massive 14 inch cock. I have a huge cock fetish that I am very proud of. I have developed it over the years. I am also a 'size queen' but that is not relevant now. There is no doubt my fetish has reached its pinnacle when I discovered your Master. Slave, your Master and I are going to engage in a sex act so I can satisfy my fetish. As I said you may look, you may also move to better observe. I do not permit you to touch yourself in any way so as to gratify yourself. Do you understand"?

"I do mistress."

"Be aware we will use certain language mainly for my gratification. As mentioned before this is also bound to the secrecy you agreed to."

"Yes mistress"

I looked down Max's body. Her arousal was clear. Girl juice was leaking down her legs. Looking at Candy's nether regions. It was clear she was aroused as well.

Candy moved over to the couch and sat on the edge, her legs spread.

"Come here big boy, I need your beautiful, hard man meat," said Candy.

I stood in front of her. I was aware of Max moving to watch. My enormous cock was semi-erect. That didn't last long after Candy held it and ran her tongue underneath from my balls to the tip several times. Her other hand commenced to massage my balls in a circular motion that I found very arousing.

"Hmmmm, your cock tastes fantastic, but it always does big boy. I can't get enough of 'the love of my life' but you know that don't you. I can feel you balls holding a load of your virulent tasty seed for me."

Candy continued to lick the length of my 14 inch wonder. As I looked down at this erotic show I noticed her working her jaw. I'd seen women do this with me before. I wondered.

"Ben, I have something I want to try. I just need you to be very still."

With that Candy grabbed my massive cock firmly in both hands and wrapped her lips around my engorged mushroom head. She then inched her lips forward. My massive cock head was slowly disappearing into this amazing woman's mouth. I knew it would be easier if she could get past the base of the head.

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers