A Guy Called Ben Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all agreed.

We need to drink a toast. Let me get a bottle of bubbles I have been saving, a particular bottle for a very special occasion. The ladies released me as I stood and went to the kitchen. I located the bottle of vintage Moet and grabbed three champagne flutes. Returning to the couch I popped the cork and filled the three flutes. Handing them out, I raised my glass.

"Ladies, to us, the fun bit is what happens next."

We touched glasses and each took a mouthful.

Candy looked at her glass. "You can't beat an excellent vintage French champagne."

She then downed her glass as did Max and I. I refilled and we each savoured our second glass.

"Now Max, if it's OK I call you that, I notice Ben does," said Candy.

"Please do Candy, my close friends call me Max. And let's drop the Doctor Max thing, I never particularly liked that title," Max said with a smile.

"Before we relax," started Candy. "I just needed to sort something out. I noticed your friends giving you are particularly hard time during your Monday morning session at the gym. You didn't look very happy. They were doing it again on Wednesday morning although you were handling it much better, now I know why. What was it about, is it something we can help with darling. You know, I feel a bit proprietorial about you now. I need to support my sub sister," said Candy looking over to me as well for support.

"Oh that. Well it was my fault to start with. I let my guard down at our little soiree on Sunday with Ben. It happened as I was overwhelmed by Ben's masculinity, presence, cock, touch, just about everything. The problem is I exposed a bit of my submissive side."

"He has that effect, doesn't he darling," agreed Candy grinning.

"Well at the gym on Monday, Mary can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, she doesn't know when to stop. She and Anthea were pushing me, trying to find out what it was all about and making fun of me. By the time Wednesday's session came around I was Ben's sub they couldn't touch me with anything they said because it just didn't matter. I was in a new place, where I wanted to be, and their nasty little jibes meant nothing."

"The difference was remarkable, but what about Buffy?" asked Candy.

"Look, Buffy was fine, I think she may have worked out what was going on. She can be very perceptive."

"Max, I just want you to know we have your back. Even with silly things like this. Sometimes even friends can really hurt you. So here's my promise. If anything like this happens again I want you to tell me. I will deal with them directly. Remember you are protected," I said.

I think Max almost swooned over my last four words. I meant it. As an extension of my role as her Dom I would protect her in all things.

"But what could you do? Tell them off. They would just laugh behind your back," said Max.

"Think about it Max. What do you think a couple of committed cum-sluts like Mary and Andrea would fear the most about their new source of pleasure," I asked.

"Denial of service," said Max after a pause.

"You got it in one my clever Sub."

"Wow, that would crush them. They haven't stopped talking about your epic cum-dump on Sunday. They live for the next time you will glaze them," said Candy.

"Nuff said," I responded.

"Now the night is late. I have a big job on with my work tomorrow. Candy, no doubt you will have to open the gym as usual at 6am for the morning crowd. My only question is do you want to go to bed as slaves or as you are"?

Candy and Max exchanged glances.

"Easy," Max said. "Slaves."

I stood up. My slaves remained kneeling.

"Slaves to heel," I said as I started to head towards the kitchen.

Both Max and Candy quickly got collected the champagne flutes, empty bottle, cork and wrapper and head in to the kitchen. My slaves did a quick tidy of the kitchen and followed me to the Master Bedroom. After a few minutes in the ensuite we were all in bed under the sheets. With myself in the middle on laying on my back, Max was fitted to the contours of my right hand side, head on my chest. Candy doing the same on my left side.

"You have both done well this evening. We are going to have to be careful in public as we get used to this new arrangement. Particularly at the gym. For the moment, there is to be no change, act as you always have. Be careful using our titles. People won't understand. And finally, you may touch."

That's what my slaves had really been waiting for. I immediately felt Candy's left hand on my flaccid but still large cock. Max was running feather light circles around my now sensitive cock head. I was left thinking about how this amazing relationship was going to work...

To be continued.