A Guy Called Ben Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Candy. Don't do any damage. Take a break if you need to."

I detected a slight shake of her head as she continued consume me.

Suddenly she had made it. My whole massive mushroom head was in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she tried to suck me. I looked across at Max who was smiling. If she was allowed to talk I'm sure she would have been cheering.

Then without warning, Candy pulled my turgid member from her mouth with and audible pop. She looked up at me, as she caught her breath, with a proud look of achievement.

"That was beautiful Candy, a rare sight indeed. You are now a member of a very exclusive club," I said, with a huge smile.

"Just then Max reached out and ran her finger down my saliva coated engorged head, lifting and watching the string of spit join to her finger. Immediately Candy looked to Max with a look of disapproval.

"Relax Candy. With all your detailed instructions for Max you didn't say not to touch. Too late now," I said.

I secretly wanted Max to touch us while we were engaged like this. So much for making a strict Dom.

"Again," said Candy

She reapplied her lips. This time my engorged mushroom head slide past her lips much easier. I felt the tip of my cock press the back of her throat. By now she was an inch past the massive head. Her gag reflex kicked in and she almost spat my cock out of her mouth coughing and spluttering.

She looked up at me and I leaned over tilted her chin up with my finger underneath and planted a searing kiss full on her lips. My tongue invaded her mouth as we locked lips and enjoyed each other for a few moments. I straightened up and looked down. Candy had this massive grin.

"Well that's another one Ben. Tick,"

Again I looked across to Max. I could tell she was enjoying the show.

"Now my turn," I said.

Candy continued to sit there grasping my massive member in both hands her grip hadn't changed since she started. She had commenced giving my straining, huge, cock head little kisses. I reached down to her now soppy pussy. I parted her lips and slide in a finger. I quickly added another. She was wet, hot and ready. I commenced to finger fuck her quickly making a delightful squelching, sucking sound.

Candy responded quickly. She was highly aroused before I invaded her inner sanctum.

"Unnngggh! Fantastic, keep doing just that, Oh! More! Pleasssse don't stop," she cried as I pistoned her with my fingers.

"OH! So Good! CUMMMMMMMING!" Candy cried.

She almost deflated in front of me. I watched as Max moved into position and started suckling on Candy's engorged right nipple.

"So nice," whispered Candy. "A woman's touch. Timing is impeccable."

I waited as Candy recovered and enjoyed Max's attentions. Max was now rolling Candy's left hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Heaven. I could grow to love this," said Candy.

"Ready," I asked Candy.

"If you have to. It feels so good having a part of you inside me, even if it's just your fingers."

I slide my fingers out releasing a pent up reservoir of girl juice. Max scuttled off to the kitchen and returned to mop up Candy's luscious mess with a dish cloth.

"Well big boy, what about you? You need me to relieve you, don't you"?

"I'm actually OK. There isn't that much to relieve. My slave drained me well this morning."

"What, without my permission," said Candy looking across at Max with disapproval.

"Slow down Candy, this morning you didn't even now I was interested in BDSM let alone Max was my Sub."

As I said 'Max was my Sub' in a possessive way to Candy, Max immediately beamed at me, started to open her mouth then closed it. To counter she moved towards me and cupped my substantial ball sack in her small hand. I felt her start a slow massage. This exchange didn't escape Candy who gave me a quick knowing wink that Max couldn't see.

"Of course. Well slave let's make sure that doesn't happen too frequently. You need to remember I will be having my way with your Master every Wednesday evening from now on. If you behave I may let you participate.

"Candy," I said in a slow menacing way.

I noticed Candy shrink back and surprisingly take her hands off my still rigid, massive member. She then placed them demurely in her lap. Interesting behaviour I thought. I decided to press my luck.

"Candy you have crossed the line in my domain. I will determine when and where we will engage. You will consider yourself extremely lucky that I deign to share my considerable assets with you."

Max dropped the dishcloth with a look of disbelief on her face. Candy looked as though I had just slapped her. I decided to try one last thing.

"Candy, drop, submit," I ordered.

Without hesitation, Candy took up a submissive position by my side. Max with a look of confusion on her face and not knowing what to do, assumed the same position by my other side.

"Master, I," started Candy.

I cut her off. "You will speak when you are spoken to and not before," I said in my sternest voice.

I looked down at both women. Both looking at me with pleading eyes. Max in utter confusion needing an explanation. Candy, who had unexpectedly flipped into a submissive role. A curious situation had arisen. I needed to make the most of it and quickly before Candy worked out what she was doing.

I pointed to Candy. "I will refer to you as Slave Candy."

"Yes Master."

"Slave Candy, explain yourself clearly and concisely to me.....now."

"I don't know," she said falteringly.

"One minute I was Mistress Candy next I am Slave Candy."

"OK. So tell me, right now, what feels most natural for you, dominating or submitting," I asked.

"Right now, with you, I need to submit, it feels right, it feels good. Are you OK with that? Please say yes. It will make me very happy."

"I am not going to say 'yes' yet. We need to find out why you switched. Aren't you curious"?

"It's strange, a little part of me is curious but most of me is very happy with submitting. It feels right. Look at Slave Maxine, she knows what it's like when it feels right with you. I can tell. She is so happy right now just being near you."

"But that's because we have formalized our Dom/Sub relationship and consummated it," I said as I looked across to Max. She was beaming looking back at me.

"Candy, we don't have a relationship like that.

My words didn't seem to phase Candy. She seemed happy and contented knowing she was being submissive to me.

"Ah, here's something," I said, as another thought cam to me. "Slave Candy, before you were a Dom, were you ever a Sub," I asked.

"Oh yes. I was a sub for many years it was only towards the end our BDSM lifestyle, in the last six months did Mark and I change roles. I guess I did it for him, it certainly was liberating."

"So how many years were you a Sub."

"At least 5 years."

"And did you enjoy it? Did it make you feel good," I asked.

"Oh yes, it was fantastic, I always felt good when in the role. I loved to serve. We had so many wonderful adventures. We experienced so many sexual highs that we would never have dreamed of otherwise. Mark tried so hard. For me it came naturally. For Mark, not so easy. It was forced, it wasn't the best fit for him."

"That's it! You're a natural submissive and you reverted to your natural state when I put you under some pressure in a semi-BDSM environment," I exclaimed.

"That must be it," mused Candy. "It does makes sense."

A look of calmness now crossed Candy's face as she processed what we had discussed. Candy then looked across at Max. Their eyes met. A look of realization crossed Candy's face. Max smiled back at her as they communicated with a look. Candy then stood up. Walked to the centre of the room and assumed the 'inspection' position.

"Slave Candy ready for you inspection Master."

I stood up and walked to her, Max followed. Our eyes met.

"Your unworthy slave is ready for your inspection Master."

"Candy I don't need to inspect you. I know you already."

"That's not right Master. I'm Slave Candy, you don't know me as Slave Candy and I need you to inspect me please."

I melted a bit as she pleaded with me. It was the way she said. I'm a softie, always have been. I conducted a cursory inspection of her, appropriately praised her and made sure I mentioned a few points for improvement.

"This Master is pleased slave."

Before I could say anything else Candy started.

"Please Master you must take this unworthy slave as your own to use as you see fit. I give myself to you completely and in every way. You will possess me completely. I need to be your submissive partner," Candy said.

This can't be right I thought. The words were bit different, however there was no mistaking their intent. I can't have another sub. I'm still learning to have one. Besides Candy was going to be my Dom mentor. This is all backwards. What about her husband Mark?

"Candy I need you to be my mentor, how can this work.? You don't really want to be my sub, do you?"

Candy didn't flinch as she continued to look directly ahead.

What to do? If she was my sub I suppose she could still give me advice. The idea of having two subs both excited me and concerned me.

Max moved beside me and whispered in my ear. "Do it, together the 3 of us will make it work no matter how fucked up it seems now."

Well, Max was on board. I knew it was always good for your self-development to push your limits. This was going to be one hell of a push. I responded to Candy.

"Slave Candy, I accept you as my unworthy slave. Knowing that you will be bound to me and no-one else. I know that you give yourself to me completely and without question and you will always seek to show me you worth and work to improve. I am your Dominant partner from this moment forward."

I was getting good at this. I moved behind her. She lowered her arms to her sides and I reached around her. I wrapped my arms around her and explored her body. Across her firm breasts, down her flanks, across her shapely arse and over her waxed pussy.

I whispered in her ear. "You are now mine to do with what I please. Work hard to always gain my approval. I will protect you always."

Like Max last night I felt a shudder go through her body.

"Now suck my cock hard. Show me how much you want to be my sub," I commanded.

Candy did not need any further encouragement. She spun and around and squatted in from of me and immediately grabbed my hard fat cock with both hands. Greedily applying her lips to the top of my bloated mushroom head, she sucked and sucked hard. After a few minutes she manipulated her jaw and managed to engulf the whole of my glans. She tried bobbing her head a few times but the intruder was just too big. She pulled me out, with an audible pop and proceeded to lather the length of my massive shaft with her tongue while massaging my balls all the while maintain eye contact with me. She finished up as she started sucking on the top of my bloated glans finishing, as she pulled back, with an audible smack!

"Well done Slave Candy you have done well with your first task. Remember with practice you will always improve," I said with a grin.

"We must now consummate our new relationship with a sexual act. So I am going to lay on my back and you are going to squat over my cock."

I lay down and Candy positioned herself holding my cock with her pussy lips nestled against the head of my still hard, massive member. I rested my hands firmly on her hips and looked into her eyes. Candy looked back into mine. She knew she couldn't take me, I was simply too big as I was for almost all women. She waited for me. That didn't stop her arousal and leaking pussy coating my massive member with girl juice.

"Sadly I cannot enter you Slave Candy. The fault is not yours it is mine. So symbolically I fuck you with my massive prick and consummate our relationship as Dom and Sub."

Candy then fell forward onto my chest hugging.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Master."

Candy was kissing my face all over. While this was happening I felt a familiar hand grasp my still very rigid massive prick and slowly work it up and down. Candy was oblivious to this as she showered me with kisses.

"I haven't felt like this for such a long time. This where and what I must be," Candy said.

I whispered in Candy's ear. "Let me do something for you."

I grabbed her hips and lifted her pussy over my face. As I lowered her onto my mouth thrust my tongue deeply in to her love canal. She tensed and came immediately as my tongue continued to penetrate her. I felt a wave of warm girl juice fill my mouth. Delicious.

I tongue fucked Candy's sopping delicious cunt for the next 3 or 4 minutes as Max continued to slowly stroke my cock and kiss my mushroom head. Along the way I did feel Max pause and shudder then resume her ministrations.

I finally lifted Candy off my face after her second orgasm and sat her on my chest. She immediately leaned down and thoroughly cleaned my face removing all traces of her wetness.

"I'm standing up, slaves submit," I announced.

As I stood up both Candy and Maxine assumed their submissive positions in front of me. Both of them were smiling broadly at me and I could feel their inner glow of contentment and happiness.

"We need to sort some things out. Firstly, Slave Candy, you need to know the word for when we dropout of our BDSM character role and return to normal. I learnt years ago to use it and it can save us from some unnecessary and embarrassing moments. Slave Candy, that word is 'Sherlock'. Remember it."

"Yes Master," responded Candy.

"I also give you permission to use this word. You know this is an usual thing to have when in a Dom and Sub relationship, but as you can see this is no ordinary relationship. I trust you to use it carefully. You can use this word with me and me alone it will not work if you say it to Slave Maxine. Slave Maxine the same applies to you. It only works between the two of us, not on Slave Candy. Are we clear slaves?"

"Yes Master," came the dual response.

"Now, next thing. Slave Candy, I'm sure you will need to be heading home. Mark might be wondering where you are. It is almost mid-night,"

"Oh no Master," said Candy. "Mark is on a 4 day golfing trip in Tasmania with his golfing buddies. There's no one at my house."

Wasn't expecting that I thought.

"One last thing that I'm sure you already know. As slaves in my house I expect you to be completely naked unless I instruct you otherwise. I guess when you aren't slaves it's entirely up to you."

I now needed a break and some time to think.

"Slaves, to both of you, 'Sherlock'."

I moved over to sit on the couch. Both Candy and Max followed me but rather than sitting down beside me assumed submissive positions either side of me on the floor looking up at me.

"It's OK, you can both sit on the couch."

Candy and Max both looked each other then back at me.

Max spoke first. "We are both comfortable sitting like this Master, I mean Ben. I mean I've been without you all day. I just want to be near you and hear your voice."

"I'm very happy to sit here at your feet Ben," said Candy. "You know what I really want to look at," she continued with a huge grin then shifting her gaze to my not so rigid massive cock.

"So nothing changes with your huge cock fetish and me"? I asked.

"No way," said Candy. "While Slave Candy may be compliant and demure, the real Candy is still here and just as horny. I was serious about our Wednesday night sessions, as I see it this Sub role adds a delicious kink. You know I have still have a gym to run, bills to pay, staff to boss about and a husband to wrangle. You will find I will be able to drop in and out of this sub role very easily and quickly. Unlike Max. Maybe I will be able to help Max adjust, I can see the honeymoon period will last for a long time with her. She really needs what you are giving her, and me for that matter. Interestingly I know I am still able to switch to my Dom role of Mistress Candy. So I can still be your mentor. I know that may have been worrying you. So don't. What you need to know is how I am wired. My Sub side now has the upper hand. I have just made a binding commitment to my impressive Dom. That will never go away unless, perish the thought, we must dissolve it. So, say I am in a Dom partnership with you providing advice and you command my Sub persona, I will naturally comply. I have made that unbreakable commitment with you tonight. And I just want to say I will always remain honoured and grateful. In time I will show you what it really means to me in many ways. So with all that being said. I now need a way to communicate this amazing and complex relationship I now have with you, and Max, to my husband that I love dearly. What I can do successfully, and I hope you are picking up on this, is my ability to compartmentalize. There I've said enough."

I looked down to see a hand reaching for my flagging enormous cock. Max had grasped it with her left hand and with her feather lite touch was beginning to stroke me back to hardness. I smiled at her and that was her queue to lean forward and start lightly kissing my huge mushroom head. We all knew there was no way she could take it in her mouth I was simply too big for her.

"So what do you think Max. What do you make of all of this," I asked.

"Well Master I mean Ben," she started removing her lips from their ministrations. "You know I'm the quiet one."

"You're not fooling with me that 'quiet one stuff'. I know nothing gets past you. I think you are a hell of lot smarter and capable that you let people think. Come on, tell us what you make of all this."

Candy moved into lick one of my nipples. She lifted my left hand to palm her right breast.

"OK. OK. I would normally side step a question like this but because you are now my Master I must answer you truthfully and completely....I have to tell you, you have nailed it in one."

"Be more specific Max."

"OK. I have a doctorate in Chemical Engineering and a masters in Astro Physics. I have an IQ in the range of 165-175. I have published over 30 research papers and I hold about 15 patents for some impressive and valuable chemical compounds used in the pharmaceutical industry. There, that's me," she said dropping her eyes.

Candy had stopped what she was doing and was now staring at Max with an open mouth. I was just staring at her in amazement. My new sub I had only known for a matter of days is a goddamned Rocket Scientist amongst her many other impressive accomplishments. Awestruck was probably a better word.

"That means you have a PhD, you're Doctor Max," I said joining the dots.

"Uh huh, and before you ask the obvious 'what am I doing here' type question. I will short circuit you and simply say I honestly believe I have found my place. I am now with the people I need to be with. And believe me it's been a slog. Have you got any idea how hard it is to convince a room full of conservative, over weight, middle aged men, to grant research funding to of one of my new synthetic drugs with a rack like this?"

With that we all had a good laugh. I leaned forward and reached out palming her beautiful triple D cups.

Looking her in the eyes I said "Well their loss is our gain Doctor Max," as I kissed her passionately full on the lips. Her tongue explored my lips then mouth and mine hers. Her hands went to either side of my head. We separated after a few minutes.

"Wow, that was hot," said Candy.

I gathered my thoughts after that sizzling kiss.

"OK Max, but the question remains. What do you think about this, us, with what's happening," I asked again.

"It's simple really. We have each drifted or moved through our lives to this intersecting point. Each with our own needs and wants. We have met, it feels right. We have come to an understanding and I know Candy and I are happy with you. The fun bit, is what happens next, I'm really looking forward to that," she said with a huge smile.