A Guy Called Ben Ch. 06

Story Info
Candy is tagged.
7.9k words
4.54
3.2k
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

Candy is tagged.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the sixth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

I started to wake up about 6:30am. I could only detect one other body in the bed with me. Candy would have left for work earlier.

I was on laying on my right side. Opening my eyes there was Max looking bright eyed back at me. Both hands wrapped around my faccid cock.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered

"Good morning Master."

"Sleep well."

"Like a baby until Candy got up. Just been laying here watching you sleep since"

"Oh."

With that Max rolled over and snuggled back into me. "Please wrap your arms around me. I'm needing to be held by you."

As I wrapped my arms around her she wriggled in closer and let out a little sigh. I worked my hands into position to cup her breasts.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Couldn't be more perfect."

She wriggled her arse into my crotch.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hmmmm. It's hard to describe what I am feeling. It's a sort of sense of belonging but more. I'm feeling both protected and wanted as well. It feels just right," she said wriggling in again.

I could feel the heat from her nipples as they enlarged and hardened. I gently rolled them between my fingers.

"You're horny aren't you?"

"I'm sorry I can't help it. I'm always horny around you."

I took my left hand off her breast and ran it down her thigh and back to her nicely rounded arse cheek and gave a squeeze.

"Hmmmm, that's nice. I wish we could stay here all day like this but I know you have to get up and go to work soon. Just a few more minutes please."

I kissed her neck and thought about how this beautiful woman had found her way to this point. Sure I had seen her at the gym over the years. However we had only introduced ourselves to each other last Friday afternoon and here she was now in my bed wrapped in my arms. Not only that, she was my sub as well I mused.

My thoughts moved on to Candy. I was wondering what was going through her head, at the moment, as she zipped around her gym keeping things buzzing along in her inimitable style. She was the root cause of how I wound up in this situation. It wasn't as though I was unhappy about it. More I was concerned that no one got hurt and that I could continue to satisfy these amazing women's needs.

"OK cutie, I gotta get going."

I slid out of bed and headed for the shower. As I stepped under the water I felt Max behind me. Her hands were soapy as she started to wash my back. I looked around at her with a questioning look on my face.

"This is my job when I am with you. I will wash you, dry you and help you prepare for the day. I will also prepare your breakfast. If you let me I would really love to give you a shave."

I turned and looked down at Max confused.

"Then, when you are at work, I will clean your house, do the washing, iron your clothes perfectly and do the shopping. I just love gardening and I will also run any errands for you. I will be here when you return home from work to do your bidding," she said with a beaming smile.

As the water dripped off both of us I cupped her face in my hands.

"Max, I am touched. I truly am. But you don't have to do this. I have a cleaner and a gardener. Shopping is no effort."

She immediately looked crushed.

"Please Master. I REALLY NEED to do this for you. It will complete me."

I looked into her eyes which were starting to well up. In that moment I got it. I felt the connection. My sub had devoted herself to me totally in mind and body. I can honestly say I wasn't ready for it and felt somewhat uncomfortable. If I didn't agree I wasn't sure what would happen. I made a decision.

"OK. I agree. You will do these things for me. However we will need to discuss this further so I can be satisfied it will be fair. This will make me happy."

I purposely avoided using the 'slave' word. It didn't seem right at the moment. The last bit about making me happy I thought would help Max understand.

I broad smile appeared on her face as she leaned in and hugged me tightly.

"You don't know how good this makes me feel. I am your devoted slave and this makes me incredibly happy," she said in a whisper.

We quickly finished up in the ensuite. Max didn't give me a shave but I filed that one away for another time.

I contemplated not going to work and talk things through with Max however I was under pressure to finish a particular job at a client site by close of business today. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?

Max made us both a light breakfast and I headed off to work.

As I drove to work I contemplated my situation. Things were moving at a heady pace. Within two days I had acquired two subs. One was a rocket scientist with a PhD who was now my house slave. The other was the married owner of my local gym who had a massive cock fetish. Not only that, she had a predilection for bathing in my man seed. Then there was Suzy and Sophie. I needed to get back to those guys with their photo portfolio. Turned out they shared a massive cock fetish with Candy. We had explored that fetish at our last encounter. Then there were Max's friends. Mary and Anthea had turned out to be bitchy cum-sluts and were plotting for more of my spoof. Max was now my sub and then there was Buffy. Buffy with the enormous boobs and delightful but massive bubble butt. I had agreed to grant her the 'favour' of another fuck. As there were not many women who could possibly accommodate my massive schlong, one that could, and wanted more, needed to be encouraged.

At that moment the phone went. I looked across at the console. It was Buffy. I pressed the answer button.

"Hello Buffy. How's my gorgeous little girl this beautiful morning," I asked. I remembered she liked me to call her 'my little girl.'

"Ben, Hi, your gorgeous little girl is feeling fantastic, and you"?

"Things are really going well. How's the real estate business," I asked.

"Going very well, just sealed the deal on a big place not far from you."

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this call from my little girl?"

"I'm calling to collect my 'favour'."

I had been expecting this call. Perhaps not so soon I thought. It was only Sunday when we had fucked at the pool party, or more appropriately sex romp. Buffy had managed to successfully just get the engorged head of my massive member into her impressive pussy which had greatly disappointed her as it turned out. She had thought she would have achieved more. But, as usually turns out for me, I was simply too big for her. She had then vowed to make her pussy more accommodating. So I had granted her the 'favour' of another fucking at her request.

"You surprise me little girl," I replied. "I didn't think you would be ready this soon. I thought you might be phoning for advice."

"No, I really think I'm ready for you. I've been working diligently on my exercises night and day since last Sunday. I've made great progress. I know you will be very happy with the results."

"Buffy, I'm concerned. There was a lot to be done in what is a relatively short period of time. You must be sore."

"I'm a bit sore, but it's a good kind of 'sore'."

I wasn't convinced. The last thing I wanted was for Buffy to injure herself or worse for me to hurt her.

"I going to send you a video to prove that I can do it," she said proudly.

"Slow down Buffy. I have no doubt you can do this. And believe me when I say I want to feel your beautiful pussy wrapped around my massive cock,"

"OK," she replied sheepishly.

"When do you want to see me?" I asked.

"I was really hoping tonight."

I really did think she needed more time. She was rushing it so I had to stall her for her own good.

"OK my little girl, here's the deal. Tonight's not good for me I have something on. Friday night I'm busy as well. So what I am going to do is invite you to my place for a special dinner on Saturday night. I want you to dress in your sexiest outfit and we will really make a night of it. The highlight of it will be when we have each other for dessert. I also have some exciting news for you. You will be really interested in what I have been up to. In the meantime, I want you to rest your beautiful pussy and make sure she is in tip-top shape for the night. How's that sound?"

"This Saturday night, sexy outfit, special dinner, exciting news, mind blowing sex, you've convinced me.... What time is best?" she asked.

"Let's make it 7:00pm. You don't need to bring a thing."

"It's a date, your little girl is going to rock your world. See ya," and she hung up.

I was genuinely excited at the opportunity of being with Buffy on Saturday night. There was something about her vivacious nature and energy that attracted me. Besides she had amazingly huge boobs which I couldn't wait to see, in what I was hoping would be, a very low-cut dress.

I continued my drive to work trying to focus on what I was going to be doing for the rest of the day.

As I wouldn't be going to the gym, I was planning on being home at a reasonable hour and having some time to better get to know Max. I was also anticipating a visit from Candy as her husband Mark was out of town on a golf trip.

The day passed slowly at a client site sorting out a security issue and patching a neglected backup server.

My mobile phone rang at about 3:30pm.

"Hello Max."

"Master."

"How's your day going?" I asked.

"I'm feeling fulfilled and a little excited," she said.

Interesting response I thought.

"How so," I prompted.

"Well I have doing the things that satisfy me most and I have I have a surprise for you that I really want you to approve of."

"Sounds like a productive day."

"Oh it has been Master. Can you please tell me what time you will be home this evening," she asked.

"I'll be home before 7 without a worry," I replied

"Thank you," and she hung up.

You know I thought I could almost hear her smile. For some reason an image of Barbara Eden dressed as a genie from the iconic 60's TV series 'I Dream of Jeanie' came to mind. Wrong relationship / scenario, or was it?

The phone rang again a bit later.

"Hello Candy."

"Hey big boy just checking in with my favourite Dom."

It was clear Candy was in gym manager mode and firing on all cylinders.

"The day has gone well thanks, no real dramas. How's your day been?"

"Um, great yeah, just the usual, had a bit of a chat with Max, won't say any more."

"Spoke to her a short while ago. Said she had a surprise for me that she really wanted me to approve of. I thought it strange the way she said it," I said.

"Ben, she's trying to be your Sub. Phrasing around approval and permission is the way it goes. You'll get used to it. But please make sure you approve of her surprise and make that approval demonstrable."

"Not sure I follow,"

"I'll spell it out, once you have praised her, and in this case, you will need to praise her well, you will see why, you will need to reward her."

"What with sex?"

"OK big boy, I know you are a male, but you need to think more than one dimensionally. It doesn't have to be sex. Think object, maybe something that indicates approval or better still ownership to her."

"Like a ring or a chain."

"Now you're getting it. What I suggest is a 22 carat gold nipple ring. Not some flimsy little thing. Something substantial. Something you can latch onto if you know what I mean. Just one to start with. It needs to go on her right nipple. I have just the thing for you."

"You have one?"

"I saw this coming and anticipated what was needed."

"Oh.....And do I put it on her?"

"Yes this is very important. It will probably hurt so you need to be gentle. I will help and bring some things so we can do it safely. Given what she said last night this is just what she needs."

"OK, sounds like a plan."

"Great see you when you get home. Just remember reward immediately after praise, no delay, or it loses value."

"Thanks Candy, appreciate it."

"Consulting Mistress Candy signing off, bye." Candy hung up.

I was looking forward to tonight. It wasn't so much Max's surprise, which I'm sure would be carefully considered, but I really liked the idea of showing Max what she meant to me with the reward of a symbol of ownership or more correctly commitment. I was sure she would be thrilled.

I opened my front door at about a quarter to 7. As I looked about the place seemed cleaner than usual. There were fresh flowers in a vase on the hallway table, the carpet had been vacuumed and the tiled floor in the kitchen / living area had been mopped. I went into the kitchen/living area to see two naked, beautiful, smiling ladies looking at me. Max came out from the kitchen positively radiating. The first thing I noticed was she had changed her hair. Max and Candy then both knelt at my feet in a submissive position. Hands clasped in their laps looking up at me.

"My two beautiful slaves, what a wonderful welcome. I could wish for no more."

"Master," started Max. "We have prepared your dinner we hope it pleases you."

"I know it will Slave Maxine. But before anything else happens, please stand up."

Max immediately stood. This was the surprise. Max had had her hair cut, and styled. Her brunette hair, which was now a darker shade and glossy, now framed her face beautifully. I noticed she had a touch of make-up on with some eye-liner and mascara along with a well matched light shade of pink lipstick. The total effect was understated and gorgeous never the less.

As she stood in front of me looking up into my face I could feel her radiating pleasure. Candy was obviously behind this transformation but that didn't detract from the effort Max had made.

Without thinking and totally forgetting my role as their Dom. I took Max's face in my hands.

"Max you look beautiful."

And then I gave her long passionate kiss. As I pulled away, and noticed there was no smudged lipstick, I could see her eyes welling up."

"Max, what's the matter.....Please don't cry."

"I can't help it," Max sobbed as she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her face, into my chest and sniffed.

"I am just so happy. Everything is so good. I love it when you are pleased and approve of what I do.....I, I, can't fully explain why."

She reached down and put a hand on Candy's shoulder.

"Candy has been so good to me, a real friend."

At this point the dam broke and Max let it all out and really sobbed. I could feel my shirt getting wet with warm tears. That didn't matter. I motioned for Candy to stand. She wrapped her arms around both of us. I looked at Candy she had tears in her eyes as well. I had to admit I was welling up as Max continued to sob and let it all out.

After a few minutes of tender hugging Max stopped sobbing. Took a deep breath and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, my emotions got the better of me. Please forgive me."

She pulled back and immediately resumed her submissive position. Candy, who remained standing by my side, gave me a nudge in the ribs.

"Max please stand. I want to tell you I am very pleased with your wonderful surprise."

I needed to say something more.

"You do me a great credit and I will be proud to have you by my side when people see us together."

I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to say but the effect was immediate.

"Just to hear your approving words means so much. Thank you, Master," Max said with a little sniff.

I looked at Candy. "Come with me fellow Slave Maxine I need to straighten you up," with that both women scooted off to the bedroom.

While they were gone I had a quick poke around the kitchen. Whatever it was in the pot it smelt fantastic.

Max and Candy quickly returned. Max had dried her eyes and reapplied her mascara. Candy gave me a prompting look.

"Slave Maxine," I started formally. "You have greatly pleased your Master with your efforts. So it is appropriate that I reward you in line with the stage of the development of our Dom / Sub relationship."

Max slipped a surprisingly weighty nipple ring into my hand.

"Now you know I am not a fully experienced Dom so I am not sure of the formalities around these occasions, so we are going to do it my way. You know I would never force anything on you so..."

I reached out and held her soft, well-proportioned right breast in my hand.

"Please accept this gold nipple ring as a demonstration of my commitment as your devoted and protecting dominate partner."

I held the large 22 carat gold nipple ring next to her nipple prominently standing to attention. Damned that looked erotic. I looked into Max's face. She was nodding her head in approval and had the biggest smile I had seen from her. Candy quickly stepped in with latex gloves on her hands. She dabbed an alcoholic swab on Max's nipple."

"Savour the pain and remember this moment darling," Candy whispered into Max's ear.

With that she pierced Max's nipple with the needle and guided me so I could quickly manipulate the large ring onto her nipple and through the piercing.

"There, done, beautiful," remarked Candy as she stepped back.

I stepped back as well to admire our handwork. Max looked down as well.

"I hope it doesn't hurt too much"

"It feels good, still stinging a bit.....I love it, larger than the ones I have seen before."

"That's because your Master wants people to know you are his. It will even show prominently through your clothes. In a way you have been 'branded' Slave Maxine," said Candy with a big smile.

I lent down and gently kissed her nipple and ring.

"I have to say this," said Candy. "I'm gonna make sure I'm with you tomorrow at the gym when the girls see it. Wear it with pride slave sister."

Max grabbed me in a huge hug. "Thank you, thank you, Master. I'm just so incredibly happy."

We held for a minute or so before Max excused herself and zipped back into the kitchen to serve dinner. Without a word Candy led me to the TV room and removed my clothes then planted a big kiss on my lips and gave me a thumbs up. We headed back and I made myself useful opening a bottle of light red that went perfectly with the mushroom risotto followed by pana cotta. As we sat eating I couldn't help but admire Max's new nipple ring. Max kept looking down as well. I looked over at Candy, she just smiled.

We caught up on each other's days as we chatted while at the table. At the end I told them about my phone call with Buffy.

Candy was first say something. "We will be here won't we Master?"

Max was now looking intently at me.

"Certainly, I expect you to be both here as the well behaved slaves I know you will be," I said with a grin.

"But Master," started Max looking very concerned. "The secret will be out. Mary and Anthea will find out as well, they are such terrible gossips."

"Don't worry, I have it all worked out. Both of my slaves will be protected as you would expect. I have a plan. All I ask is for you to trust me."

I could see Max mulling it over a minute. She then looked at me.

"Denial of Service," Max said, and smiled.

Candy and I both laughed.

We enjoyed an evening together in the lounge talking and planning for Saturday night. Max insisted on cooking and Candy wanted to serve. It would just be an intimate dinner for two served by my willing and very curious slaves.

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers