A Guy Called Ben Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along the way the subject of spanking came up. Max and I knew the basics. However by the time Candy had finished demonstrating on Max we both had our eyes opened to the variations, purpose and ways to enhance or manage pain. Candy even showed us a few interesting techniques when combined with ice cubes.

Max then told Candy that I had previously given her a good beating in the morning after our first night together. Max explained she had done something without my express permission. The look across Candy's face told me that she was not impressed.

"Ben really! Beating her so early on. How cruel. I thought you knew better.....You should only save that for really serious offences," Candy berated me.

"Relax. It wasn't a real beating. I just gave her a bit of gentle pummeling with my cock."

"Oh just your cock. That is no normal cock it's a 14 inch weapon. Really Ben, you need to be more considerate of your slave. Did he hurt you darling?" asked Candy in a concerned voice, turning to Max.

By now Max was smiling, she was enjoying my discomfort while I tried to explain to Candy what had really happened.

"He slapped my face with it then gave my boobs, bum and even my pussy a good beating. My boobs and bum were particularly red and sore.....I absolutely loved it," she laughed.

Candy looked at me then at Max and laughed as well.

"Sounds amazing, when do I get mine?" asked Candy.

"OK, settle down. It was a lot of fun. I knew Max would enjoy it once she got over the initial surprise. Her boobs and bum were a fetching shade of red. The interesting this was I found it to be a huge turn-on. I almost came while I was doing it,"

"Really," said Candy, licking her lips. "What happened next?"

"Well I ordered Max into the shower and with just 5 more strokes I exploded all over. It was epic even by my standards. I let lose 12 ropes. The first one missed Max, the rest were on target."

"Candy, it was orgasmic," Max started. "I literally had multiple mini orgasms as he glazed me from head to toe. It felt warm and deliciously gooey, totally covered. I couldn't see, my nose was blocked, and I don't know how much I swallowed. You know I just knelt there for hours just letting it soak in after he left for work. And it was all for me."

"Delicious. You know he glazed me on our first encounter over a week ago. But I'm jealous, you got more cum than I did and a highly erotic cock beating."

"Calm down Candy, your time will come," I said.

"I know it will," she replied with a knowing grin.

Needless to say the evening did not pass without my slaves holding my cock, licking and sucking. I showed them ways to better enhance my pleasure with licking and sucking techniques. Candy also repeated her new trick of being able to suck the huge head of my rigid and massive cock into her mouth.

I explained how I didn't have to come every time I got hard and also explained to them the regeneration time for production of semen for a full load was about two days. I told them I didn't want to come again until Saturday night with Buffy.

We all spent the night together in bed. Max on my right side Candy on my left. They seemed to settle on these positions and how this would work for them. And like that we drifted off to sleep.

FRIDAY

Candy was gone when I woke up alongside Max.

Before we got up I rolled Max over me to straddle my torso so I could inspect her new nipple ring. It was still a little tender so I soothed it with a tongue bath. Not to be outdone her left nipple demand equal rights. By the time we had finished Max's luscious triple D globes were thoroughly coated.

She smiled as I looked up at her.

"I love the attention you give my breasts."

"You know they are delicious," I said, carefully licking her nipple ring again.

"I have always been proud of them. More than a handful. Prominent pink nipples. Just love my 38 DDD's."

"Well, that makes two of us. But enough of this tit worship. Better get into the day. Suppose you need to wash me"?

"Yes please Master."

With that it was off for a quick shave, shower and shampoo ably assisted by Max. Followed by an equally quick breakfast, a kiss on the nipple ring and I was off for the day.

Candy was there at the gym when Max turned up for her regular Friday morning session with her girl-friends. Candy phoned me afterwards to give me a summary.

When Mary spotted the prominently outlined nipple ring on her right breast, and questioned her, Max told her it was from an ardent admirer. Well, that set her off. Mary and Andrea demanded to know everything. Max remained tight lipped much to the absolute frustration of the two women. Buffy was different. She was more supportive and told Mary and Andrea to back off. Max would reveal all when she wanted to. According to Candy, Mary even threatened Max that this could damage their friendship. Max never budged.

Candy told me she and Max had caught up afterwards with Candy complementing her on the way she handled the situation. It was clear a strong bond was developing between the two which pleased me greatly.

Friday at work was another fairly dull affair mainly spent in meetings helping a client negotiate contracts with various service providers.

I did receive a text from Buffy mid-afternoon. A quick check of it revealed a link to something. I would check it later.

I arrived at the gym around 5pm and did my shorter 45 minute circuit. Candy came over, pecked me on the cheek and let me know she would see me later. She left shortly after leaving one of her staff to close up later. I was home by 6pm.

As I walked into the kitchen / living area I found both of my naked slaves kneeling before me looking up.

In unison they asked. "Good evening Master, what are your wishes."

Hmmm, seems Candy had been practicing with Max. Nice touch. I wanted to take full advantage. I could see Max had started making dinner, vegetables were on the chopping board, something was on the stove.

"First order of business is a shower, then dinner I think,"

Max and Candy both stood together. Max then took my hand and lead me to the master bedroom. While Max undressed me Candy ran the shower to temperature. Max then lead me in followed by Candy. What followed was the most erotic wash, body rub and massage in a shower I had ever experienced. The two women worked in unison and taking turns to both wash and relax me. I stepped out of the shower and was dried and my hair combed. With all 3 of us remaining naked, Candy lead us back to the living area. Max continued to prepare dinner and Candy busied herself setting the table. Max had already looked out a suitable red from my small cellar and had it waiting on the island bench. Within 10 minutes the meal was prepared and on the table. I just watched as it all happened around me.

I was feeling totally pampered and little out of my element. To be waited on hand and foot by two beautiful naked woman in my home was like a dream.

We sat and ate. Candy talked about a few things that had happened at the gym. Max wasn't saying much.

I looked over at Max. "So Max, what sort of things did you get up to today?" You know, this and that, bit of shopping, things around the house," she replied. "You know about the gym this morning. Mary was being a bitch again. Anthea wasn't much better. Buffy was much better, supportive but still very curious."

Candy and I looked at Max expecting her to say more. You could see she was thinking something through.

"You know I have always got on well with her, I guess because we were different. I was the nerd and she was the chubby girl. Well the jokes on Mary and Anthea. They are stewing in their divorces while Buffy and I continue to have successful careers. Did you know that she is a lot more than a very astute real estate business woman with her own business. She has invested in a number of IT startups and is a big supporter of women in business. She mentioned to me recently she was particularly interested in one of her new ventures that was developing innovating 3D printing technology. You know, she must be worth millions."

I wasn't surprised about Max's comments regarding Mary and Anthea. I had now formed the opinion that Mary wasn't a particularly nice person and Anthea was easily led. I had thought Buffy must be good at what she did if her house was any indication. I had no idea about her IT startups. She certainly didn't flaunt her wealth.

"So Buffy must be one hell of a business woman," I commented.

"Don't ever underestimate her. Behind those very impressive boobs is one very determined lady." Max paused. "I did do one important thing today however. I'm not sure it wasn't the right thing to do, but I did, and I think it is important."

That made me sit up. So far Max had been perfectly submissive over the last few days. More than needed at times. This must be important to her I thought.

"I went and purchased two nipple rings for Candy. One is very similar looking to mine and can be cleverly clamped to her nipple and then removed if needed. You can hardly tell. The second is identical to mine and is for later when Candy wants to wear it permanently," explained Max looking at me for approval.

I glanced at Candy who nodded and smiled.

Max continued. "Candy is your sub as well and needs to have a nipple ring placed on her by her Dom just like me. It will be important that we are seen to be equally adorned when the first person who will discover our secret sees us tomorrow night. I want Buffy to be in no doubt we are 'slave sisters' together. I do like that term."

I glanced again at Candy who subtly nodded her assent and I thought I would take the more formal approach.

"Slave Maxine, your Master is extremely pleased. You have made a good decision and supported it with a compelling argument. We will give it to her after dinner providing she consents."

Max just beamed.

"Max, how thoughtful. What a lovely idea. I accept immediately. I can't wait for my Master to honour me this way. And because it comes from both of you it makes it more special," Candy said with a broad smile.

As I reflected on Max's gesture it struck me this was deeper that a Dom / Sub thing. Much deeper. She was binding us together. There was no doubt I was involved in a highly unusual relationship with two very beautiful caring women who I had deeply touched. I just hoped I would never let them down.

The rest of dinner and dessert passed quickly. I praised Max for the delicious meal receiving another magnificent smile. Max would not let me carry dishes from the table to the kitchen. She and Candy worked quickly to clear everything up. Before I knew it we were in the lounge. Both women kneeling submissively in front of me again. Max held up the two nipple rings.

"Please stand," I said.

As they stood I took the two rings from Max. The removable one was slightly larger and heavier with an ingenious clamp for the nipple.

"Slave Candy, You have greatly pleased your Master with your efforts. It is now time to reward you appropriately and in line with this stage of your development with our Dom / Sub relationship."

"As with before this may not be the right way to do these things but it is my way," I said as I looked down at them both."

I thought about that for a second. "No, that's not right, it's OUR way," I emphasized.

I reached out and held Candys perfectly formed right C cup breast in my hand.

"Please accept this gold ring as a demonstration of my commitment as your devoted and protecting dominate partner."

I could see her nipple needed some encouragement so I leaned down, licked it and then sucked it hard. The response was immediately as it went a darker shade of pink, hardened and elongated. Although thin it was surprising long.

Candy looked into my face again and shook her head. "This isn't going to work Ben. Max was right when she said we need to be equally adorned. This temporary nipple ring won't be right. It doesn't hold the same meaning," she explained.

She looked over to Max. "Be a darling and go to the guest bathroom. I put a small box in the bottom left hand cupboard. In it you will find the packaging for your nipple ring, more sterilized needles, latex gloves and alcohol swabs. Let's do this the right way. I want my nipple pierced and a matching ring to yours."

Max returned quickly. She donned the latex gloves. As we watched she swabbed Candy's left nipple and held the needle against Candy's still erect nipple.

"The pain will be delicious. I will remember this moment and so will you," Max whispered in Candy's ear.

Max then pierced Candy's nipple and I quickly manipulated the ring into position through the piercing.

We all looked at the shiny 22 carat large gold nipple ring attached to Candy's right nipple for a moment.

Max looked into Candy's eye. "Like me you have been branded. Slave sisters bound together."

I lent down and gently kissed her new nipple and ring. I then kissed Max's.

"Beautiful," I commented.

Back in the TV room the rest of the evening passed with further discussion about the BDSM lifestyle. Candy suggested we visit a local BDSM dungeon she knew about. She thought we would be ready in a few weeks. They had a newcomers evening once a month. Max and I agreed it would be a great experience but we would need appropriate things to wear. Max was clearly excited to go shopping with me for these.

At that point I remembered Buffy's text.

"Hang on a minute, I got a text from Buffy earlier today."

Before I could move Max had fetched my phone from the island bench in the kitchen and handed it to me.

I accessed the text. It had a short message: 'Let me know what you think,' then a link to what appeared to be a secure server. Looked safe enough, I activated the link through my VPN. It took a few seconds to load.

It was a video of Buffy.

I paused it. "Let me put this on the big screen. I switched on my 4K big flat screen television. Changed the source to Bluetooth and connected to my phone.

A big picture of Buffy came up in a pink baby doll nighty. I pressed play.

"Hi Ben, it's your little girl. I promised you this video. I want to show you something beautiful. I told you I was serious and I have been working diligently to meet our challenge."

We were looking at a long shot. The camera must have been mounted on a tripod. I could see a remote in her hand. The room was bathed in candle light. She was propped up on big pink fluffy pillows on a large bed. Scattered around her must have been 20 dildos and 5 vibrators of different sizes, shapes and colours. In amongst them were bottles of lube.

By now we were seated on the couch. Max on the right, Candy on the left. Max already had my flaccid cock in her hand and Candy had a hand on my thigh.

Candy slowly and seductively removed her little nighty and slid down her matching panties. She positioned herself comfortably on the pillows and spread her legs wide. She then zoomed in to fill the frame with just her body, head at the top feet in the bottom corners.

"I'm in my play room surrounded by all my toys. This show is just for you Ben. I will now go through my routine to help me relax and stretch myself so I can soon accept your wondrous cock. You know there hasn't been a moment since we met when I haven't been thinking of the time when you will fill me with it and then slowly fuck my brains out. Feel free to get your absolutely beautiful, cock of my dreams, out for me now and stroke it long and slow. I'm imaging you're doing that now. Watch carefully there will be questions at the end," she giggled.

The show started as Buffy lifted her large left breast to her mouth with both hands and commenced to suck her fat nipple hard. Letting her right hand slowly slide over her rotund tummy and over her waxed phat pussy. We had a very clear view as she commenced to stroke herself. Her pussy lips opened like a flower. She worked her inner lips which slowly started to swell and distend.

She then brought her right hand up while her left hand released her left breast. Then she grasped her substantial right breast in both hands and brought the other fat nipple to her mouth and commenced to suck just as hard. Her right hand now releasing her breast followed the path of her other hand previously to recommence stroking her pussy. She flicked her fingers across her clit which responded by peeking out of its hood from the attention.

This was such an erotic show. My cock was starting to stir. I noticed Candy had her hand on her pussy and Max was rolling her left nipple between her fingers.

Candy reached for a squeeze bottle of lube and absolutely drenched her pussy with it.

She then released her right breast which flopped down. Both nipples were by now very large, red and hard. Both hands were now on her pussy stroking and fingering. I watched one, two, three and quickly 4 fingers on her right hand slide into magnificent pussy. The inner lips were now fully flushed and laying over the outer lips. Her other hand was still working her clit. Which had continued lengthen. It was incredibly almost an inch long, hard and very pink.

Almost unnoticeably Buffy slipped her whole right hand inside her pussy and held it there.

"When my clit is this big it's incredibly sensitive. If you were to touch it with your tongue right now I would spontaneously orgasm," said Buffy.

With that Buffy spasmed leaning forward slightly eyes clenched. She paused, leaned back and opened her eyes.

"See what I mean, just the thought set me off."

As she continued to stroke her clit with her left hand she took her first dildo in the other hand, held it up to the camera and rotated it. It was pink, about 8 inches long and thick at the base. She positioned the head over her vaginal canal and smiled.

"The first one is easy. Watch and enjoy."

With one slow and deliberate movement she slid the dildo all the way into her pussy to the base. She then proceeded to fuck herself slowly for a minute.

"Piece of cake," she grinned

With that she withdrew the pink dildo placed it down and picked up a 10 inch blue dildo with a mushroom head. Held it up to the camera and gave us a good look. It had a thick shaft which was thicker at the base. She applied lube to it and another generous squirt over her pussy. She then applied the head to her slightly gaping love canal and smiled.

Without any comment, again she slid the dildo in to the base with one slow and deliberate thrust. Paused then commenced to, again, slowly fuck herself for a minute.

"Not bad for your little girl. I bet you didn't think she was so naughty. I've been fucking 10 inch cocks for years, both real and plastic," she grinned.

"I bet none of my girlfriends have ever had a cock this big."

She eased the blue dildo out and placed it down and picked up a green 12 inch dildo. Again, held it up to the camera. It was a very big thick cock with a fat mushroom head. Much thicker than the previous dildo. Unlike the others it had big balls as well and a small ribbed handle at the base.

"Until I met you Ben this was my limit. He and I have had many pleasurable nights together. I have never found a man with anything near it. Sure there have been some guys with 12 inch dicks but they weren't think enough for me. Just pencil dicks."

By now my massive prick was reaching full size. Both Max and Candy had a hand each grasped firmly around it and their eyes glued to the screen.

Buffy applied lube to the green dildo and another generous squirt over her gaping pussy. The head of the cock was then engaged against her inner lips. Holding the handle Buffy easily slid the dildo in to about the 10 inch mark.

"Gotta be gentle here."

With slow deliberate in and out movements Buffy slowly fucked the last two inches into her pussy then continued for another minute with long, slow, strokes continuing to pleasure herself. With the last 6 strokes she pulled the dildo out just past her gaping hole then slowly plunged it in again to the balls. All the while her eyes were closed with an almost serene look on her face. She placed the dildo down.