A Guy Called Ben Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
131 Followers

"Impressed? I'm feeling fantastic, hope you are as well. I'm just thinking about you stroking that massive beautiful cock as you watch me. Now for the finale. I know you will enjoy it as much as me."

With that she picked up a red dildo with a very familiar shape. She showed it to the camera. It was easily 14 inches long and had a fat mushroom head. It's thickness flared progressively from under the head to the base which was easily the thickness of a coke can. Attached were a massive pair of balls."

"Look familiar Ben? I had this tailor made from memory. It's amazing what can be done with 3D printing. One of my little venture capital start-ups knocked this out for me. They don't normally do this sort of work. I'm hard to refuse when I own the business."

I looked at Max and Candy, their eyes were still glued to the screen. Both continued to stroke my now fully rigid massive member.

Like before Candy proceeded to lube the red dildo and squirt more lube directly into her gaping hole. She positioned the head directly over her snatch and easily slide it in to the 11 inch mark again. Like before she now continued to slowly fuck the red dildo into her. It took 3 minutes of doing this before she bottomed out. She then repeated her performance slowly fucking herself with long strokes ensuring the dildo was fully seated at the base before withdrawing it. She stopped with the dildo fully inside her and squirmed on it.

"She opened her eyes and addressed the camera. This dildo is not real. You are. You're not so little girl wants to be fucked and fucked hard by a real man Ben.....I'm going to give you something I hope no one else has ever been able to do.....I'm just so incredibly horny now knowing you are watching this."

The camera zoomed to a close up of her pussy impaled on the red dildo.

"Look at me, my pussy, it's massive. See how it is stretched. My clit is rock hard. You may have ruined me for others, I don't care. I am ready for and NEED the real thing......That's you my handsome man."

Buffy slowly withdrew the red dildo leaving us looking at the close up of her gaping pussy. She ran her fingers around her stretched inner lips then moved to her clit. She then started to tug her clit and quickly came. Girl juice wept from her gaping pussy. We could hear the amazing sounds of a women in the full throws of a massive orgasm. Her hands moved to cover her pussy as this happened and the picture faded to black.

Before I did anything else I had to respond to Buffy. I texted her 'All I can say is my little girl is INCREDIBLE. Want to be inside you' - Send.

I then looked at Max and Candy. They looked at me. Without prompting Candy's mouth dived on to my cock and Max stood up, climbed on to the couch and straddled my face with her sopping pussy, grabbed the back of my head with both hands and smashed my face into her.

It was going to be a long night.

To be continued...

SBarak1
SBarak1
131 Followers