A Guy Called Ben Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's real Buffy," I said. "Meet Slave Maxine and Slave Candy. I am really their Master. I need to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself its true."

"Well I saw Max's, I mean Slave Maxine's rather large nipple ring through her leotard yesterday at the gym. I would never have guessed you would have put it on her and she would consent. Of course this means that you have mutually consented to and consummated the Master / Slave relationship with both of them....How can that be? I'm dying to find out," said Buffy in disbelief.

"All things in good time my Princess. Are you forgetting something," I asked.

"Oh, forgive me, so rude, sorry. Max, I mean Slave Maxine, Slave Candy, I have just had the most wonderful culinary experience. You have looked after both me and your Master so well. The hors d'oeuvres were exquisite, so delicate, amazing flavour combinations. The Coq au vin was delicious, cooked to perfection and I absolutely adored the Crepe Suzette. Not to mention the excellent service. I particularly liked the way you took care of my minor spill," Buffy told them.

With beaming smiles, both women looked to me.

"Your Master is well pleased. You have brought honour to me and you have delighted my esteemed guest," I said as formally as I could make it.

Our praise had the desired effect I thought as I looked at my two devoted slaves.

I looked to Buffy.

"Here's the tricky bit Buffy. I need to work this bit out with more practice. Would you like my slaves to continue in role or would like to meet Max and Candy," I asked.

"I think I need to speak to my friends Max and Candy. While this has been a great evening it's just a little weird," Buffy responded.

"Agreed," I said as I looked down at my slaves. "'Sherlock'," I said in a clear voice, saying the agreed word to 'switch off' their submissive role.

Both women stood with huge grins. Candy hugged and kissed them both. We were all looking at each other when Buffy said.

"Those are wicked and very chunky nipple rings ladies. He must be very special for you to be claimed in such a prominent way."

Both women reflexively reached for their nipple rings and fondled them.

"May I," said Buffy, leaning in to lightly kiss each ring in turn.

If I didn't know any better I am sure that was a submissive act acknowledging our Master / Slave relationships from an unclaimed slave. Or maybe I was wrong.

The three women started chatting, Candy was totally unphased by their nakedness. I asked them if they wanted to put something on. Both declined saying this was far more comfortable for them particularly as they were in their Master's house. I noticed Buffy's slight nod of approval.

I steered everyone into the TV area beside the kitchen. Before we sat down Max and Candy wanted to carefully check out Buffy's stunning outfit.

I've just gotta do something, it's really starting to itch," said Buffy. "You know us girls are slaves to our fashion sometimes."

With that she stripped out the double sided tape attached to the material of her dress defining her impressive cleavage. And with that her unrestrained, magnificent mammaries swung out of her stunning dress. Buffy looked down and giggled as he breasts stopped swaying.

"And that's why I'm called Buffy," she said as she individual hefted her massive rack into position. "Big...Up...Front," we all laughed.

Buffy then looked to me.

"Handsome, please be a darling and fetch some more of that magnificent French champagne. Or better still, the bottle I brought, and some glasses. Your princess is thirsty and the night is young."

Without thinking I started to move. Candy gave me a disapproving look, blocked my way and waggled a finger at me as Max shot off to the kitchen.

Glasses and a bottle were retrieved then glasses filled.

"A toast," I said. "To a perfect meal prepared and served by the best slaves a master could have and to a beautiful guest who just happens to know how to knock my socks off with the way she can wear a certain red dress."

We raised then touched our glasses and drank the toast.

Max cleared her throat.

"To the best master a slave could have, you know we all wouldn't be here without him," we raised and touched our glasses again and drank the toast.

"You know I was looking at us as we made those toasts. I'm standing here buck naked next to my just as naked and beautifully slave sister. My good friend Buffy is standing next to me is a killer dress with probably the most expensive pair of Louboutin heels I have ever seen in real life with her massive rack hanging out. Ben is still fully clothed in a dinner suit. We are drinking expensive champagne. Then to top it off we are soon to witness the unbelievable sight of Ben's beautiful, amazingly huge, 14 inch cock fucking the life out of Buffy's overstretched and accommodating pussy. I for one could not have dreamed of being here 3 weeks ago," said Max.

She paused for effect.

"Does anyone see the unusual side of this," asked Max with a huge grin as she looked around at us.

We all shook our heads and muttered 'no, no, no' like some sort of Monty Python sketch and burst out laughing. Max had summed it up beautifully and before I knew it Max and Candy had stripped me naked. That left Buffy who took her queue."

"Ladies and gentleman, please take your seats for the main attraction." All three of us sat on the couch, eyes glued to Buffy.

Ever the nymphomaniac, exhibitionist that Max and I knew her to be, and Candy was learning about quickly, Buffy did a twirl in front of us and hefted her massive bosom, as best she could, back into her revealing dress.

"Now for the reveal."

"Buffy started to grind and bump. Max grabbed her phone from the side table and selected some appropriate stripping music. It started to blare out from the home entertainment system. We settled in to watch.

After a very suggestive routine she motioned for me to approach. I stood as she ground and rubbed herself against me. She indicated where I should undo her dress. With a little effort I managed to get it over her massive delicious breasts and then down over her remarkable bubble butt. With her red dress pooled around her ankles she threw her hands high in the air to revel her beautiful excessively curvy body, in all its glory, clad only in a suspender belt, the sheerest of stocking and her murderously high red patent leather stilettoes.

My cock was as hard as steel.

Buffy then pushed me away and motioned for Max and Candy to join her.

I was then subjected to and erotic, free form, gyrating dance routine as the 3 ladies explored each other's bodies with hands, tongues, arms, legs, breasts, nipple rings, anything they could use. The sound track was enhanced with sucking and licking noises along with a few moans.

I stroked my very hard massive cock without realizing it. All the while at least one of them was always staring at my cock licking their lips with lust.

This erotic show went on for at least 15 minutes. The ladies were really into it. Buffy was leading. Max and Candy looked like they were in a trace. I didn't know how long I could last.

The sound track finished and Buffy pushed Max and Candy back to me to take up their positions on the couch. Two hands immediately went to my, by now, raging hard, massive man meat. I could feel my cock radiating heat as Max and Candy worked it. I also had a side thought, how come Max had a sound track like that readily available on her phone and she had already connected it to my sound system.

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen, for tonight only, the star of the show," Buffy announced.

Buffy then proceeded to drag a large foot rest out, slide it close to the couch, and sit on it facing us. Max lowered the volume of the music. Buffy spread her legs wide and leaned back. Her hands went to her already swollen pussy lips and pinching the outer lips in a grip spreading them wide and holding them open so we could watch her grind her hips as her unrestrained massive breasts rolled around on her chest threatening pull her off the stool.

She lent up to look at us.

"TA DAA! The one and only, my luscious and totally fuckable pussy. Tonight ladies and gentleman I make this special announcement exclusively to you, my other adoring fans will find out later, and I do have adoring fans - believe me, As a massive, huge cock 'size queen', I am increasing my minimum acceptable limit to an astounding, yes you heard it here first, FOUR-TEEN-INCHES."

Candy let out several wolf whistles. "You go girl," she cried.

Adoring fans I wondered. I needed to follow THAT one up.

Buffy had now lent back flat on the stool and proceeded to work her pussy. The three of us couldn't tear our eyes way. She started to awaken her clit with little flicks as she easily inserted three then four fingers. Her whole little hand soon followed as we were treated to slurping and sucking sounds as she fisted herself. Her clit was now fully engorged at a good inch in length. Thinking of Max's comment earlier in the evening, I looked at her now. She was licked her lips and glanced across at me. I motioned towards Buffy with my head and Max was off like a shot kneeling between Buffy's spread legs with her face an inch from the star of the show. Buffy could sense her there as she reached out and guided Max's mouth to her over sensitive nub. Without hesitation Max had a tentative lick then sucked Buffy's impressive clit into her mouth.

Buffy nearly hit the roof. Her back arched as she thrust her tormented clit further into Max's mouth and let out a wail. Girl juice now started to flow from her swollen pussy. Max then withdrew Buffy's hand from her pussy and inserted her larger one and slowly started to work it.

"Oh Max, just keeping doing what you are doing, beautiful. I love your touch."

Max then went on to explore Buffy's clit a bit more tenderly this time. Candy got up and moved to Buffy's' right-hand side to get a better view. I did the same on her left. I grasped Buffy's untethered and massive right breast in both hands, lent down and started to suck her right nipple hard. I was rewarded as it immediately started to engorge in my mouth. Candy saw what I was doing with Buffy's nipple and latched onto her left nipple while holding her enormous left breast in both of her hands. Max continued to work Buffy's pussy with her hand while continuing sucking her clit. Buffy was moaning as she reached out to hold Candy and me.

It was an incredibly erotic sight to watch as the three us of tended to Buffy for the next 10 minutes.

"Please Ben, you little girl is ready," Buffy whispered.

I had anticipated this moment. I knew that the best way to do this was in bed with Buffy propped up on pillows as we saw her in her video.

I stood and Max and Candy followed. In sticking with the French theme I announced.

"Ladies, let us make haste to the boudoir."

Scooping up Buffy easily into my arms I carried her to the master bedroom. Max and Candy quickly arranged pillows, as we had seen them in the video, to support Buffy. As she lay on the bed her legs spread wide she looked at me and smiled. She looked so vulnerable. It was now up to me pleasure her and take care of her. I noticed Candy place a large bottle of lube on the side table just in case. After diming the lights Max and Candy took up positions either side of Buffy and attached themselves to her huge engorged nipples again.

I knelt between Buffy's legs and pushed my face into her pussy. I was met with a wave of girl juice as I sucked and probed. I inserted 2, 3, then 4 fingers into her gaping snatch as I gently sucked her engorged clit.

I was immediately met with an orgasm as Buffy grabbed the back of my head and pushed. She let out a huge grunt and spasmed for a few seconds as her pussy gushed more girl juice.

"I've been waiting for your tongue my Prince," she gasped.

I was now using all my four fingers to stretch and prepare her. She ground her hips with approval. I couldn't get my whole hand into her as it was just too big.

I raised myself up, slid up the bed and positioned the fat head of my massive and extremely hard cock against her gapping vaginal canal.

"Are you ready my little girl," I asked tenderly.

She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine.

With a huge grin she announced. "For this I was born ready stud. I want you to take me to another galaxy as you fuck your little girl's brains out."

She was ready as I looked deeply into her eyes and applied pressure. Hmmm, a little dry. Before I could do anything Candy, picking up on the problem, quickly moved down to my cock and started slathering it with her tongue. She also slid her fingers into Buffy and pulled out a handful of girl goo and rubbed it liberally over my massive fuck pole. She then repositioned me at Buffy's gaping pussy, gave me a little slap on the arse and resumed her work on Buffy fat nipple.

Again I looked into Buffy's eyes. She knew what was coming next. I pushed and surprisingly slid in easily. It was snug fit but there was no real resistance. Buffy's eyes showed me she was happy for me to continue to penetrate her. At about the 9 inch mark I could start to feel something. I paused and let myself soak in her sopping pussy. Girl juice was leaking around my cock and onto the bed. After a moment and, picking up on the video, I took my time and proceeded to gently and easily fuck the next 3 inches into her hot and tightening snatch. I paused.

"You're not there my sweet, keep doing what you are doing. I can feel everything. I'm feeling filled and fantastic. I can take you," she assured me.

I looked down and confirmed a little over 2 inches to go. I could see her stretched cunt holding me firmly. Max and Candy were now watching me and Buffy carefully. They each had a hand on Buffy rounded belly for support.

I recommenced very slowly fucking my way into her. I bottomed out surprisingly quickly. We looked into each other's eyes with a connection I had never experienced this way with any another woman in my life. Buffy sensed it as well.

"Rest there lover. Let me get used to you. I can feel myself adjusting to your incredible cock."

After a few minutes Buffy spoke. "Slowly now, I want you to fuck me real slow. That's it. The sensation is indescribable. The power you are radiating is incredible."

I kept slowly moving about half way out and back into her.

"A longer stroke please. That's it. Ohhhh, now longer."

I could feel the base of my head engaged with the stretched lips of her pussy on the out stroke. I knew this was the point when to thrust in again. We did this for at least 5 maybe 10 minutes. I was losing track of time.

"Fantastic, now pick up the pace slowly, keep the stroke length like you have it. I can feel you have worked out how to fuck my very happy pussy."

She held my head in her hands.

I slowly built up my rate and made sure I kept the same stroke length. After a few more minutes I was really starting to give her what I would call a good fucking. I reached, and kept, what I thought was a safe pace. I looked at Max and Candy, they smiled back. Candy licked some sweat from my face. Buffy now had her eyes closed. Her orgasm was close at hand.

I felt the tremors which built very quickly. She came in a wave that washed overs us both and I could feel her core. She hardly made a sound to start with just a low primal growl. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist as she then screamed in utter ecstasy:

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I maintained my rhythm through this.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," she started chanting in time with each thrust.

I focused and kept working. I don't know how long it took, maybe it was around 40 or so 'FUCK MEs'.

This time she exploded and really howled. I had never seen a woman orgasm like it let alone wrapped around my cock.

"UNNNNNNNNNNGGGH! OH GOD! OH NO! UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK!" Buffy screamed.

I stopped as deep as I could be inside her and felt her spasm violently for the next minute. Buffy's mouth opened and closed but made no sound. I looked up at Max and Candy, they could feel it too, Their eyes said it all. They knew they were witnessing something very special as well.

I was covered in a sheen of sweat. I had never felt more alive and powerful. The three of us waited for Buffy to come down and back to Earth.

Finally her eyes fluttered opened.

"Never," is all she could say to start with in a raspy voice. Then a few moments later.

"Never before have I been fucked like that. You beautiful man. You have well and truly fucked this girl's brains out. No joke, I will never be the same. You have absolutely ruined me for any other man. I don't think even you could do it again."

I grinned at her. "But we're gonna have a lot of fun trying I hope."

"You had better believe it my Prince.....Now again slowly."

I commenced a gentle even pace using my newly discovered 'full Buffy stroke.'

Buffy purred and squirmed as I lent down and gave her a sensual kiss.

"That's what I want from my Prince. I'm now yours and yours alone. No other man will ever be able to satisfy me this way," she cooed.

I kept going for another 5 minutes. And felt a petite orgasm wash over her.

"Hmmmm, so good."

I slowed down over the next minute and gently slid out of her. Buffy let out a long sigh.

"Perfect," she whispered. I watched her as her eyes fluttered as she drifted off to sleep.

Max reached for my sticky, wet and still very hard, enormous cock bobbing above Buffy's round belly.

"You didn't come," said Candy with enquiring eyes.

"I couldn't do it to her. It would have ruined this amazing experience we shared. There wouldn't have been enough room inside her to take my huge load. I am feeling satisfied on many different levels though."

"I can tell," affirmed Max with her hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want release? Do you need to come," asked Candy tenderly.

"Tell us what you need from us Master," said Max, with a look of concern in her eyes.

"Thank you both. What I really want right now is to be with all of you. We need to make sure Buffy will be OK. Who knows how sore she is going to feel later. I just hope I haven't hurt in any way."

I looked into their concerned eyes.

"I have learnt how to control when I come and what for. You know that. Perhaps in the morning. Let's just cuddle together and hold each other."

Max and Candy nodded agreement.

I moved up the bed between Max and Buffy. Max spooned me while I held Buffy. Candy held Buffy as well. I turned off the lights and pulled up the sheet and rested my head. Before I knew I was out.

SUNDAY

I woke with sun streaming through the curtains. I was entwined in a jumble of beautiful bodies. We smelled of sex. At some stage during the night Max or Candy, or both, had relieved Buffy of her stilettoes, stockings and suspender belt. They were placed neatly by the door.

Buffy opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled. I felt Max and Candy start to stir.

"So this is what it feels like to wake up with two women in your bed," said Buffy.

She reached over and gave Max's bum a good squeeze.

"Hmmm, firm yet bouncy."

With a naughty look in her eyes she leant over and bit Max on the bum.

"Owww, that hurt," said Max, giving Buffy a good swat.

"What's going on," said Candy in a sleepy voice,

"Buffy just bit me on the bum," complained Max.

Candy gave Buffy a swat on her somewhat substantial bum.

"Play nicely you two," she grinned.

Before this got out of hand I thought I had best step in.

"Good morning ladies, what a great way to wake up on such a beautiful day. Time to get going, I think, and make the most of it. Candy do you need to get to the gym at some stage," I asked.