A Guy Called Ben Ch. 07

Story Info
Buffy comes for dinner.
8.4k words
4.77
2.7k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
128 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 07

Buffy comes for dinner.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the seventh chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

After a torrid night of devouring pussies, cock sucking, breast worship, general sucking, licking and multiple female orgasms (I had been very careful I didn't cum - saving myself) I awoke between my two beauties at about 8:15am on Saturday. Max was on my right, Candy on my left. I felt them stir. I had enjoyed my sleep-in and that we were together in bed this morning for the first time as a threesome.

Buffy's video had encouraged us to new heights. I was laying between these two amazing women, remembering last night then thinking about the day, making a list of things for the dinner that evening with Buffy.

What would the meal and dessert be, matching suitable wines, pre-dinner nibbles, What role would my two slaves take, how to introduce Buffy to them with sufficient explanation. What if she didn't like it, backup plan, what to wear and on I went.

I looked at Max, she looked up at me with a smile. Then over at Candy still waking up.

"Big day ahead of us Max, lots to do," I whispered.

"Yes Master," she replied turning to face me and pressing into me.

I could feel her nipple ring pressing into my chest as she reached across me with her right arm and felt for Candy. Candy opened her eyes and rolled to her right looking up at me. Her left hand found Max's. They intertwined their fingers and rested their arms on my chest.

"Morning you two. This feels nice," Candy said as she snuggled against me.

"What have you got on today Candy," I asked

"Nothing, I'm all yours, oh, just need to drop into the gym around lunchtime to check on a few things. Will be gone less than 30 minutes."

"I want to stay like this with both of you for a while and talk about today. Tonight needs to be perfect for Candy. She will have gone to a lot of effort by the time she walks in the door in more ways than one."

I was interrupted by the chime of my mobile phone. Just a text I thought. Better check it. I reached across to the bedside table to retrieve it. Scrolled through a few work texts and notifications that would wait. I then spotted Buffy's response text from last night. 'Until tomorrow night handsome. Please, Please, Please, don't show our very intimate video to anyone'. Hmmm, to late I thought, well at least it had been kept between friends. And appreciative friends at that.

"Just found the reply text last night from Buffy. I guess we didn't notice it in our orgasmic induced fog," I said grinning. "She pleads with me to make sure no one else sees the video. Didn't even think of that before we started watching. Anyway it stays between us, OK?"

Both women nodded their agreement.

We then went on to talk about the day ahead and what had to be done. Max told us that Buffy's favourite cuisine was French and that she had a menu in mind for my approval. Candy agreed to help Max, shop for groceries and tidy up. She wanted to dress herself and Max in just aprons, which I agreed was a nice touch. As this was a special event and Buffy would go all out, she suggested I dress in a dinner suit. I had one in the cupboard that hadn't been used for a while. Candy said she would sort that out.

Max's menu consisted of a selection of hors d'oeuvres and French champagne on arrival, followed by Coq au vin followed up by Crepes Suzette for dessert. The red wine needed to be French and she thought I had some suitable bottles in my cellar. The menu was agreed and we finalized the plan for the day. The women insisted on doing most of the work as they considered it their role. I didn't want to discourage them and thought maybe I could sneak out into the garden and spruce things up a bit out the front.

We got up, climbed in to shower, my slaves gave me an excellent wash / massage and Max insisted on shaving me. I agreed and Max gave me a very erotic shave, as Candy watched on, with all of us still naked. There's something about a naked woman sitting in your lap shaving you that I find exceedingly erotic.

Before we commenced our tasks for the day Max insisted that I kiss both her and Candy's nipple ring which I did. I did have to embellish, of course, and gave an extra little suck and lick of aforementioned nipples which brought a smile to both of their faces.

The day passed quickly. Candy did the shopping and Max commenced preparation for the meal. I got out into the garden late morning and spruced up the front yard.

Candy gave me a peck on the cheek, in the front yard, as she headed off to the gym around Noon.

"Hmmmm, man sweat. Where not at the gym now big boy," and with that she slowly licked off the sweat on my face.

"Are you always horny," I asked.

"Always darling," she replied, squeezing my bum as she left.

I was just packing things away when she returned.

"Got a couple more bottles of French Champagne lover boy, and the aprons. I'll go in and see how the talented Max is going."

I finished packing away the garden tools and went inside.

Max had everything under control as expected. What could possibly go wrong if you left a doctor of chemical engineering lose in your kitchen to prepare, a not so simple, French meal I thought as I walked in.

Standing in front of me were my two smiling slaves sporting their aprons. The aprons were identical and had a French provincial style print on them.

"What do you think," asked Candy, as they both did a twirl exposing their sexy bums.

"Nice touch," I replied.

Both of them now removed their aprons for later. Max put on one of my old aprons and continued the delicate task of preparing ingredients for the hors d' oeuvres. Candy led me up to the master bedroom wanting me to retrieve my dinner suit. I quickly found it along with the dress shirt and bow tie and handed them over to Candy.

We both went back to the kitchen and I then headed to the pool for a quick dip.

It was around 6pm when we got together to talk about how we would manage Buffy's arrival.

After she arrived I would inform her that I was having our meal catered for. I would take Buffy to the formal lounge area where the champagne would be waiting. After a toast Candy would bring in the hors d'oeuvres when we would have the first reveal.

After about 20-25 minutes Candy would announce dinner would be served and lead us to the Dining Room. Candy would poor the wine and while Buffy was distracted Max would bring out Buffy's plate and whisper in her ear something like 'your meal madam.' Max would then exit quickly while Buffy worked it out returning with my meal and then there would be another pause to fill the gaps for a surprised Buffy.

"Should be fun," I said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the look on her face after the reveals."

It was just a few minutes after seven when the door-bell rang. I walked to the front door looking very sharp in my dinner suit.

A vision of beauty was revealed as I opened the front door. There was Buffy in a stunning red dress that accentuated all of her womanly charms. She had spared nothing. Her blond shoulder length hair was tastefully done, makeup perfect, and the dress, as I said, stunning! It had a deep cleavage almost all the way to her navel. There wasn't much of her scrumptious, massive tits you couldn't see. The edges of her areola where visible and her thick rude nipples were trying to push through the sheer fabric.

I must have had my mouth open a bit too long starring at this vision. I quickly re-engaged my brain and stood aside to let her in. As she passed me I saw how the dress accentuated her delicious bubble butt, her hem was tastefully below her curvaceous bum, below which she wore dark grey very sheer stockings. Her murderously high patent leather red stilettos completed the ensemble. I also noticed even the soles of her stilettos were red.

She did a twirl after she had entered. After her massive boobs had stopped swaying, trying to escape her cleavage, she gave me a huge smile.

"You like," she purred.

"My god Candy, you're as sexy as all hell and more than good enough to eat," I stammered.

"I'm going to hold you to that last part Ben," she said with a wink. She went on. "And you look very sharp in that tux. Now I couldn't possibly come empty handed. Here's a little something for us to celebrate with."

Candy held out a very expensive bottle of French Champagne.

"Now you need to stop ogling me, although I really like the way you do it, I think it appropriate we kiss," she said, stepping forward with her face upturned, eyes closed and her lips pursed.

I took the bottle of champagne from her and set it down on the hall table. Standing close I then held her face in my hands and gave her the most scorching kiss I could muster up with lots of tongue. As our tongues wrestled she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed those delicious massive boobs against me. We came up for air.

"Wow, if that's a promise of things to come take me now," she said.

"Not yet my little girl I have a pantheon of delights for you in store for you this evening," I said with a grin.

"Now follow me," I said taking her hand and leading her into my formal lounge room.

I motioned for her to sit, which she did exposing some of her scrumptious thigh. As I removed the cork from the champagne bottle and filled our glasses I explained.

"Now my little girl," I started. I knew she liked me to call her that.

"Because of the extra special nature of this evening I am having our evening catered for by two lovely women. The first of which you will meet shortly when she appears with something to go with this champagne. The second you will meet when she serves dinner. Dinner, by the way, follows a French theme."

"French food, how did you know it was my favourite," she asked, studying me closely for a second. "You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble Ben."

"I have my sources my little girl," I said, as I winked at her. "All be revealed in due course. But, as I said before, due to the extra special nature of this evening you deserve to be treated like a princess and a princess you are tonight to me."

On queue Candy appeared wearing her apron and carrying a tray of delicate and exotic looking hors d'oeuvres. She placed them on the table between us. I noticed she had done her hair and applied light makeup. She then smiled at Buffy and stepped back.

The look was priceless. Confusion and questions crossed her face as she studied Candy standing there motionless.

A smile quickly crossed Buffy's face. She was quick I thought, not easily ruffled.

"Candy," Buffy said, acknowledging her.

Candy smiled and on queue exited the lounge room with a clear view of her naked, gorgeous ass.

"I like her outfit, good ventilation," said Buffy with a smile.

"Thought you might," I replied. "Chosen just for you."

I took a sip of champagne and studied Buffy. She was processing, extrapolating, and quickly, from what I could tell.

"No ordinary waiting staff I see."

"Only the best for you," I said, keeping a straight face as we touched glasses and each took a sip.

Candy then peppered me with a few questions about how and why. I battered them off. She was clearly thinking about who was preparing the meal.

I steered the conversation around to her highly arousing video. To distract her I commented that it looked like she had all the right gear and I suspected she had done this sort of thing before. It was her turn to bat away my questions now.

The 20 minutes passed quickly. Buffy and I had never really had a good conversation. I could tell she was sizing me up. She was clearly my intellectual equal, probably more. Max's comment to never underestimate her come to my mind. This was one very sharp lady.

Again, on queue Candy appeared at the lounge room door and announced dinner was about to be served. I stood and offered my hand to Buffy, following Candy we moved to the Dining Room. The table had been expertly set with a flower arrangement in the centre. The lights were dimmed and candles flickered providing the perfect ambiance. I helped Buffy with her chair. Then Candy helped Buffy with her napkin then mine.

We had positioned Buffy at the table so the door to the kitchen was behind her. Candy was pouring the wine when Max stepped behind Buffy and placed her plate in front of her. As she rose she paused at Buffy's ear.

"Enjoy your meal madam," she whispered, and stood not moving. Like Candy her hair and makeup had been done but in the understated way Max preferred.

Buffy's head snapped around. She knew the voice. This time it was an uncontrolled look of disbelief. It was absolutely priceless from my vantage point directly opposite her.

"Max, what, how did, noooo," I could see Buffy joining the dots at lightning speed.

Buffy looked directly at me.

"You!" she exclaimed looking at me.

I nodded and both Max and Candy returned to the kitchen.

"So many things now fall into place. Impressive stage craft. You're a master Ben, I tip my hat to you."

"A master in more ways than one my Princess," I smiled. "I'm glad you appreciated our show so far. I could almost hear your brain working through the possibilities in the lounge and here at the table."

Max returned with my plate and placed it in front of me. I watched Buffy watch Max's sexy arse leave the dining room. I'm sure I detected an extra wiggle.

"Did Max cook this?" asked Buffy as she tried the chicken. "Delicious. I now understand why it's French cuisine tonight," she said, as she savoured her meal.

We continued to eat and chat. Buffy was a great conversationalist. She suddenly looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Have they seen our video Ben?" she asked slowly.

"I will be honest with you and say, yes they have."

"Oh," exclaimed Buffy. "Hopefully they were OK with it," she said sort of wincing.

"Ladies," I summoned the help.

Both immediately appeared in the doorway.

"Max, tell my guest what you thought of the video we watched last night."

"Madam, it took my breath away. Such an amazing, accommodating and beautiful pussy. I have never done this to a women but I would really love to suck your beautiful clit. I came 3 times," gushed Max.

"Candy," I enquired.

"What she said, but I came 4 times," offered Candy with a huge grin.

I nodded and both women left.

"Thank god," sighed Buffy. "I thought for one moment...,"

"Perish the thought my Princess," interrupting her. "Your prodigious talents are safe with us. I mean it when I say they will not tell a soul unless, of course, you want them to."

I could tell Buffy accepted this as we continued our meal and verbal sparring. I was mesmerized by her cleavage and she knew it. At one stage she looked down her front at her dress and amazingly deep cleavage then back at me.

"Looks like this little number has paid off," she said, looking up at me. "I love the attention you are giving my girls and they are loving it as well. See how hard my nipples are.....I could cut glass with them right now. But I can see there is a question.....The answer is a whole roll of double sided tape my dining voyeur," she giggled.

Right then she noticed a speck of sauce on her left breast and was lifting her napkin to dab it.

"Wait," I said, she paused. "Please return your napkin."

She looked at me, questioningly as she placed her napkin back in her lap.

"Candy," I ordered. Candy immediately appeared in the doorway. "Our guest needs assistance. She appears to have spilt on her voluptuous bosom."

Without hesitation Candy stepped forward removing her apron and knelt down on Buffy's left. She then ran her tongue from the base of Buffy's impressive cleavage, over her left breast and to her neck collecting the speck on the way. She topped of this erotic display with a light kiss on Candy's lips then steeped back to doorway. She then looked at me, picked up her apron and went back into the kitchen.

Buffy just looked at me while this happened with a huge grin on her face.

By now we had finished our main meal and Candy re-appeared silently beside me and Max beside Buffy. On queue they removed our plates and returned to the kitchen. Candy reappeared in the doorway.

"Dessert will be served in a few minutes," she informed us and stepped away.

"Just how did you manage to convince them to be naked," asked Buffy.

I levelled Buffy with a gaze.

"You're right, silly question." She paused. "Amazing service and food, do you know if they take bookings."

"I don't really know, they may, they might even do it for a special friend," I said with a grin.

We continued to enjoy our wine and chat. I saw Buffy slightly slide down in her chair then a little foot started to rub my inner thigh.

"Damn," she exclaimed. "Too far, can't reach. The problem with being short."

"Thank you anyway," I said smiling reaching for her foot and giving it a little tickle.

"From what I've been told dessert is a bit of a specialty for Max and a favourite of a certain dinner guest of mine," I said

"Surely you don't mean," said Buffy excitedly.

I nodded my head.

"I just adore Crepe Suzette," she exclaimed. "You are really are spoiling me."

"Nothing but the best for our Princess tonight."

Max and Candy reappeared at the table with plates and dishes. The Crepe Suzette was assembled in front of us and served flambéed style with a Grand Marnier based sauce. Max had excelled herself.

As the help retired, Buffy and I enjoyed our dessert. Buffy was so taken with it she didn't utter a word until finished.

"I have had this dish in Michelin star restaurants in France. This is one of the best, by far, I have had in ages. Absolutely delicious," Buffy exclaimed after savoring her last mouthful.

I thought I heard a little gasp from the kitchen. I smiled as I finished the last of my wine.

Not long after Max and Candy came out to clear the plates the same manner as before. When Buffy had finished the last of her wine I stood up.

"We shouldn't wait any longer, we must thank the help for our meal. And there's something else I need to show you to complete the picture," I announced.

"I am absolutely intrigued. What more could there possibly be?" asked Buffy as she stood to accompany me.

Now for the next surprise I thought. This will be interesting.

I led Buffy by the hand into the kitchen. She was buzzing with curiosity. We stood away from the kitchen island bench. Max and Candy watched us carefully. I could see they were taking the opportunity to check out Buffy's stellar dress.

With Buffy standing beside me. I pointed at the floor in front of me.

"Submit," I said.

Both Max and Candy removed their aprons and moved in front of me to assume a submissive position, naked, kneeling, hands clasped in their laps looking up at me.

"No way!" exclaimed Buffy with total disbelief.

She kept looking from me to Max and Candy then back again.

"How, no. I give up."

I watched as Buffy studied the two women particularly the identical nipple rings on their right breasts. She was looking back and forwards at the shiny and obviously new gold rings. Buffy looked up at me.

"I know what this means but I still don't believe you could be their.....Dom. Tell me this is a game," said Buffy with disbelieve in her voice.

SBarak1
SBarak1
128 Followers