A Guy Called Ben Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need to be there by one, then home. Mark returns from his golfing trip this arvo you know."

"Buffy, any pressing engagements today," I asked.

"Not a thing my Prince. However I will need to get home this evening. Got a Zoom meeting with some venture capitalists in the US at some ungodly hour early tomorrow morning. Gotta be on my 'A' game for them. 'Til then I'm all yours," she said with a giggle now sitting up with her massive mammaries swaying from side to side.

"Max," I queried.

"You know I am where I want be," she said reaching across my chest and giving me a hug. "Might have to duck home this afternoon to check on a few things."

"Right well I need to get to the gym at some stage, haven't been for a couple of days. Gotta keep in shape to keep up with you lot," I said

They all rolled their eyes at me.

"Well that brings up to our first order of business for the day. As you know we had a first time guest in our bed last night."

Max and Candy were smiling. Buffy was beaming. I looked at Buffy hoping this would work.

"So we haven't, um, shown her our proper welcome yet."

Max and Candy were starting to look at me a bit strangely.

"So it's only fair," I paused. "That we give her a big tickle," I finished quickly and dived at her tickling her under her arms and down her sides.

Max and Candy piled on and we soon had tears running down Buffy's face begging for mercy.

"I give in. I give in. No more....please," she cried.

After we stopped we finished with a big cuddle.

Then after a few minutes, in a little voice, Buffy spoke.

"I love what you guys have. I think I'm missing out on something special here."

We all held Buffy little tighter.

"But this doesn't quite fit. Are you sure he's a Dom and you are Subs. If that's right I don't think you are doing it correctly," Buffy said with a smile.

"Call it a hybrid model," offered Max. "We take the best bits and make it into something new. It's working for me."

We all then looked at Buffy.

"Buffy darling. How are you feeling downstairs this morning after being ravaged by that weapon. Are you OK," asked Candy.

"You mean Kitty? She feels great," Buffy said as she felt herself. "Surprisingly good." She was now probing her impressive pussy.

"No soreness, no redness, certainly feeling stretched and fucked, but in a good way," she said very matter of factly.

"In fact Kitty is ready to go again," she said playfully reaching for my limp cock.

Candy pulled Buffy's arm back.

"Well that brings me onto my next point," said Candy, wrestling with Buffy's arm. "You know our Master didn't achieve relief last night. We wouldn't be looking after him properly is this wasn't sorted out soon."

Buffy looked at Max and Candy then me and realised Candy was being serious.

"OK, let me know what you want me to do."

With that Max and Candy got up, followed by Buffy, then myself, and we went into the ensuite bathroom. Max ran the shower. The ladies took turns soaping and massaging me paying special attention to penile cleanliness. I returned the favour and individually washed all three. With Candy it was a sensual process. Buffy just enjoyed it. I did particularly like washing her impressive boobs and bubble butt. She knew it as well. Max tried to back away.

"Max let me.....for you."

She stood still, but by the look on her face by the end, she was really enjoying the feeling of my large hands all over her body. I whispered in her ear.

"Foreplay before I have my way with you," I whispered in her ear. She smiled.

We really need to get this Master / Slave thing into balance. Max was right. It was OUR hybrid model. It needed more work.

All this water play had made my cock semi-rigid. Max stood beside me now stoking my cock. The other two looked at her and assumed the submissive position at my feet. I was still wondering if Buffy had natural submissive tendencies.

Max moved both my hands to my now very rigid impressive ramrod. Turned off the shower and assumed her position with the other two. The thought went through my head. Second glazing for Candy, third for Max, second for Buffy.

Buffy was now staring at my impressive members as if in a trance. I wondered what she was thinking. Maybe she was wondering how she had managed to fit my magnificent man meat inside her last night. Back to the job at hand. I did need relief and I could feel my balls start to tingle. I looked at the three again. A devoted slave, another devoted slave who is also size queen with a love of cum and another size queen who was a self-confessed nymphomaniac and exhibitionist with biggest most beautiful cunt I had ever had the pleasure to ravage. With heaven knows how many other kinks we will have to prize from her. Right 'showtime'.

I picked up my pace still stroking with both hands, felt my balls boil. I shot rope after rope onto their faces, boobs, legs onto their faces again. As I was doing it they all seemed to have petite orgasms at different times as I saw them shudder. All in all I fired off 14 ropes. A record, I think. The scene before me was a semen-soaked gooey mess. Buffy was trying to scrape it from her eyes. Candy was blowing it out of her nose and spluttering. Max just knelt, eyes closed, serenely basting in my man-seed. Buffy and Candy stood up. Candy started the shower as I helped Max to her feet and whispered in her ear.

"No basting for you this morning, please get cleaned up with the others."

With an ever so slight look of disappointment Max cleaned herself up and helped the others. We all really needed another shower again. We got out, and helped each other dry down. The ladies combed out their wet hair. Teeth were cleaned then we headed out to the kitchen for breakfast. On the way Max whispered in my ear.

"Fourteen, best yet, I'm keeping count."

As the day was warming up we all sat at the outdoor table on the deck by the pool. Naked of course. Max had knocked out a breakfast of eggs as you like them, crispy bacon, grilled tomatoes and sautéed mushrooms along with toast and orange juice followed by coffee. We all watched Buffy tuck into seconds. She looked up at us as we all grinned at her.

"What," she said with a mouthful of toast. Looking back at us. "A girl has to keep her strength up, after all I had a big work out last night."

We all laughed and continued to enjoy our breakfast.

To be continued...