A Guy Called Ben Ch. 08

Story Info
Max swallows a dildo.
7.9k words
4.75
1.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 08

Max swallows a dildo.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the eighth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon was a relaxing, slow-paced affair. It was sunny with a light northerly breeze. Temperature about 31C.

I had woken up with Max, Candy and Buffy after an amazing night of firsts. Buffy had made me a promise that she could take my massive cock and she did. For the first time in my life I had sex with woman who could take the me whole.

We had then showered together with me dumping a huge load of my prodigious seed all over them, thoroughly glazing them to their enormous delight.

We sat outside naked for breakfast prepared by Max and served by Candy.

After breakfast we all sat around the pool finishing our coffee, chatting and enjoying each other's company. Max insisted on cleaning up the kitchen. It was becoming her domain. I had noticed a few new items appearing on the benches.

I went inside to find the place spotless. Buffy's clothes had been moved to the spare room. There was also a sports bag there with her other things, not that she really needed them.

From there we lounged around the pool. All three women were working on their tans as I looked up from the Sunday paper while sitting at the outdoor table. Time for a dip.

I stepped in the pool waded to the deep end, stopped and just watched. I smiled, I was really enjoying my relaxing Sunday morning with these three remarkable women. They were more remarkable than I really knew, I just finding out more as the journey unfolded before me.

Buffy looked over at me, smiled. She was sunning herself and making the most of the clothes free environment to make sure she didn't develop any tan lines. She got up and waded into pool paddling the last few metres to reach me. She latched onto my chest with her arms and legs wrapped around me. I could feel her pussy pushed against my abs. After giving me a little kiss. She looked into my eyes as I grasped her substantial arse with a hand on each cheek.

"I just wanted to say thank you for believing I could do it. After our last chat in my pool, a bit like this, a lot has changed between us. I couldn't have dreamt last night would have turned out like it would. Finding out about you and Max and Candy and the way you did it, the fabulous meal, Max's cooking, the strip show followed by the best sex I have ever had in my life, bar none. And then to top it off you gave me another of your incredible glazings. You have all looked after your little girl so well."

"I was truly memorable Buffy. I cannot compare last night to any other. The effort you went to as well, the video, that dress, the striptease show and the first time in my life when I have had fully penetrative sex. A night of firsts," I explained.

I saw tears start to well up in her eyes.

"I don't know why. Because it's happening so fast, perhaps. We have a beautiful connection, I know you feel it to. It starts with the physical and the rest... Well it's early days I know. But I look at what you have here with these amazing ladies. You are all connected in a way. You support each other. There is trust. My god you have actually claimed them as their Dom and they wear physical proof. This is something special. I'm not sure how to say this, I don't want to appear disrespectful in any way, but could I please be a part of it."

I looked down into her eyes. I could see she was sincere.

She continued. "I don't know how this would work or if I am compatible with the three of you. I know you and I will be together again. How can't we, considering what we did last night? But this is a lot more. Can I please plant this little seed. Please think about it. Please for your little girl."

I had sort of expected Buffy to ask this. However her approach was considered and respectful to the three of us. I knew I would think about it. My feeling was that hers had to be a different relationship. Let's face it a sub who is a multi-millionaire, successful business woman, a self-confessed nymphomaniac exhibitionist and a size queen to boot. I wondered what Max and Candy would think.

Buffy then gave me one of her searing kisses on the lips with lots of tongue and then looked at me with big doe eyes. She was trying every trick in the book and who could blame her. She was a real cutie looking for a rock in her life. It must be tough doing it all yourself. Just how much was going on her life would amaze me when I found out later. There was a lot more in store for us all.

"Thank you for listening, last night and everything," she said sincerely.

Buffy gave me a little kiss.

"Hey, can you carry me out of the pool like you did at my place. I would really like that," she asked.

"Sure."

She clutched me a little tighter as I strode out of the pool with her clinging on like limpet. Before I put her down on the deck I felt a hot patch searing into the middle of my abs.

I started to release her and lower her to the ground but she wouldn't let go. She then started to grind her pussy in to my abs.

"Buffy," I said with a warning note in my voice.

"I don't want to let go," she said.

By now the other two were watching us with amusement.

"Why's that Buffy?" I asked as I straightened up and paced my hands on my hips with her hanging off me.

"I like it here."

"OK then, it's going to make it difficult for me to sit down and read the paper."

"Please grab my bum again," she asked.

"OK, how's that?" I said reapplying my hands to her incredibly shapely bubble butt.

"Much better. I really like being in your big muscly arms and holding myself close. My kitty loves it too."

"I can tell she loves it. I think she is about to burn a hole in me"

Buffy nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Just a minute more. I love this," she whispered.

Max and Candy watched as Buffy body hugged me. They knew why. I stood with her for a minute or so.

"OK my little girl, down we go."

I set Buffy down and looked into her eyes. They had a dreamy, faraway look. I gave her a little kiss and she smiled.

"Thank you," she said in her little voice.

Buffy resumed her spot in the sun and I went to the outdoor table to continue to read the paper. It was still one of my little pleasures in this day of digital media served up on portable hand-held devices. A slow read of a real Saturday newspaper.

A little while later Max went into the kitchen to prepare sandwiches for lunch. Candy followed her in probably to have a chat.

After lunch Candy said her goodbyes as she had to go to the gym then get home for Mark, her husband. We all had a big group hug and kisses were shared. The past 18 hours had been amazing with revelations, bonding and some incredible sex.

We had agreed that I would go to the gym with Max and Buffy a bit later for a workout. It wasn't their normal day and their membership didn't cover weekends but hey, we know the owner.

"This looks like a little trial run in public with your harem big boy," Candy said with a conspiratorial wink as I walked her to the front door.

I hadn't thought of it like that. I knew we would avoid any public displays of affection but there would be some people at the gym who would notice Max and Candy arrive with me. Suited me fine.

"Before you go, just want you to think about something we will need to discuss later," I said.

"What's that?" asked Candy.

"Buffy has sincerely asked me if she can be part of what you and I and Max have got. Please consider her sincerity and think it through. If you ask me I'm not sure yet. I'll let Max know tonight after Buffy leaves."

"OK stud," Candy smiled. Gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left.

Standing at the front door I waved as Candy drove off thinking about Buffy's request.

We headed off later to the gym and did our respective work outs. There wasn't a lot of overlap as I did lot of work with weights and Max and Buffy stuck with machines like the treadmill, stepper and rowing machine.

As usual Candy was zipping around the place and chatting with her clients. She finally came up to me.

"Hi Ben, nice to see you again"

"Candy it's always a pleasure," I said playing the game.

Candy thrust her chest out. Her large nipple ring outline prominently displayed through the sheer fabric of her leotard.

"Nice nipple ring."

"Oh Ben, you shouldn't be staring at my boobs you naughty boy. It was given to me by an ardent admirer you know," she said, using the same line Max used when her nipple ring was first spotted by her friends at the gym.

I smiled as we both looked over towards Max and Buffy working out. Max's posture seemed more upright. More confident.

"Max looks taller, posture seems better," I commented running a critical eye over her curvy physique that I now knew intimately.

"That's what you have done for her Ben. She's changing. Becoming more confident. You can tell by the way she's pushing her boobs out to show off her nipple ring. Can't say I blame her though, she has great boobs."

"I know, 38DDD's, more than a handful," I grinned.

Candy then gave me a quick peck on the cheek and with a 'see ya', then was scooting across the gym to help a client with a treadmill.

We finished our respective circuits, warmed down together, said goodbye to Candy and headed back home.

After a quick dip in the pool we lay drying in the sun on the deck beside the pool enjoying the rest of the afternoon.

After a while Max sidled up to me as I was laying on my back. She placed a finger on my chin and traced it down my body finishing on my right foot big toe.

"Roll over Master, I'm going to give you a massage."

Something new I thought. But I knew not to under estimate Max. I wondered what her technique would be like as I rolled over. Besides I would love the feel of her hands on my body.

Somehow a bottle of oil had appeared by my side and for the next 45 minutes Max gave my neck, shoulders, back, glutes, thighs and carves a thorough working over. This was no light rub down. She got in deep and found my knots and tight spots. I was also aware of her pausing and slightly shuddering a few times.

I was surprised at her strength and expertise. As she massaged me I was aware of Buffy close by and watching. At one stage I felt her fingers prodding a spot where Max had just finished. Max then completed the massage by toweling off the excess oil and giving me a little slap on the bum.

"Wow!" That was some working over you gave me Max. Where do you learn how to do that?"

Max stood, smiled and said 'Turkey' and walked off to the kitchen.

Buffy lay down beside me put her hand on my bum and we just looked at each other. I lay there for a while feeling good and thinking how Max continued to amaze me.

A short while later Max reappeared from inside and announced that as it was Sunday she would be making pizzas for dinner.

I then suddenly remembered I needed to call Suzy and Sophie about their photos and when to plan a time for our follow up session. I went inside to make the call. Suzy let me know the lingerie shots weren't as urgent but were still required. The portrait shots had worked out well and had been included in the prospectus promoting their new venture.

While I was on the phone Buffy walked into the kitchen to talk to Max. I knew they were both listening.

I finished up with Suzy agreeing to see them next Saturday afternoon at 2pm to complete the shoot and probably a lot more I thought. These were the two women who, as it turned, out not only were trying to launch a women's clothing boutique but also shared a massive cock fetish with Candy. Last time they were here they had ambushed me and had their wicked way with me. Not that I was complaining. Sophie, as it turned out, had a surprisingly accommodating pussy much to my surprise but certainly nowhere near as accommodating at Buffy's as I just recently found out.

We had dinner around 6:30pm outside and enjoyed Max's tasty pizzas washed down with a few glasses of Chianti. We chatted about the coming week. It didn't sound as though we would be seeing much of Buffy. She was lady with a seriously busy schedule. Max mentioned a few errands, and like Buffy, gym with the ladies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She asked me if it was OK to keep staying at my place and if she could bring a few things over. Without hesitation I agreed and said we would set up one of the spare bedrooms to put her things in.

I could sense Buffy carefully listening to this part of our conversation.

Max insisted on taking the plates in and cleaning everything up. We retired to the lounge area next to the kitchen and sat on the couch still naked and continued to chat. It wasn't long before hands were exploring. Max and I were particularly enjoying Buffy's innumerable and incredibly proportioned curves. I noticed Buffy playing with Max's nipple ring more than once. I think I had one of Buffy's gorgeous nipples in my mouth when Max asked Buffy how her real estate business was going.

I disengaged with a 'plop!' to pay attention.

Through Max's questions a picture became clear to me that Buffy was no mere real estate agent. She had a substantial business with 4 local offices and a staff of thirty. There was a CEO in place and Buffy was the Managing Director. Although the business ran itself Buffy liked to be involved occasionally with particularly large exclusive sales. Her focus now was as a venture capitalist funding emerging businesses. She enjoyed the challenge of wading through the sea of requests, proposals and business cases to find those that merited her attention. She had a preference for technology companies particularly IT related. She had a controlling interest in over 10 businesses including web studios, software development and 3D printing research. She even had a company that made surfboards down on the coast. 'Did that for a friend's son' she admitted.

Buffy then went on to mention she recalled recently receiving a prospectus for a local lingerie business from 2 women.

"That wouldn't have anything to do with your phone conversation I overheard before Ben," she asked.

"Probably does," I replied. "Their names are Suzy and Sophie. Check the credit for the photos of the two women in their proposal. That's my work."

"I'll have look at it," agreed Buffy.

Max continued to question Buffy. They talked about when they had left school and Max had done Chemical Engineering at Monash University and Buffy had done Commerce at Melbourne Uni. Buffy said she had also gone on to do a Business Psychology degree and had recently finished an MBA. The Psych degree had been very useful when she got into real estate I thought.

I looked at these two women and shook my head. I was seriously out gunned in the brains department here.

"So there you have it boys and girls. Not many people know what I have just told you, only the parts they need to. Yep, this bodacious babe has got some serious business chops. She's not just the giggly girl with big tits and arse that I use to distract and bamboozle."

I gave Buffy a poke in the boob.

"There is no doubt in my mind you are very accomplished woman. If anyone with a brain spent some time with you I think they could work out there was a lot more to you. Didn't take me long."

Max was nodding her head.

"I do think you are a master at deflecting and camouflaging though." I went on. "Let's face it, you have some very impressive boy distractors here," I said as I stroked her massive left breast. "I'm sure you use them to devastating effect."

Buffy smiled.

"One day I will tell you some stories."

By now Buffy was starting to explore my still flaccid cock. He was responding to her touch. Max noticed and joined her.

"I do love these boy distractors though," I said as I continued to caress her left breast. "Have they always been this big?" I asked.

"Hmmm, my beautiful fun bags. In partnership with my delectable butt they have bewildered, distracted, created jealousy and caused some havoc amongst other things. My boobs have caused at least 3 vehicle accidents that I know of. I love 'em. So back to your question. Once they had completely filled out by the time I was twenty they didn't change much until a few years ago. Only recently I went up another cup size. As to their measurement.....I can read your mind....it's a closely held secret, not even you two will find out yet," she said with a giggle.

"I remember you used to have a tough at school about your boobs," said Max.

"Yeah, it didn't worry me that much. Jealous girls, stupid boys. I love my body, always have. I've always loved my nipples, when they get excited they can be so rude. In recent years it's my pussy that has fascinated me. My kitty and I have been on a voyage of discovery after I found my 'size queen' kink. It might sound strange, but in my mind I think of myself as 'fat'. Not the typical fat that every associates with ugly but the good 'fat', you know 'sexy fat'. It's real, it's me. In fact I like being called fat. I even want you to call me fat if you would like. Call it another one of my kinks," Buffy giggled.

"Here's my summary: I have stellar balloon boobs and a delectable bubble butt. Toned arms, no flab, sure my thighs are big, but they are in proportion. No cellulite dimpling. Nice round cuddly belly, cute belly button, no stretch marks. Clear smooth skin, no marks. These rude big fat nipples (she pulls at them). Nicely sized areola. I can get both nipples in my mouth at once. I prefer my mound waxed, I've even got a fat pussy and now you know how big it can be. My gynecologist from an early age said I had a bigger than usual vaginal cavity that is very elastic. My cheeks are a bit chubby, but hell don't I look cute. I love to show off and have got myself into a bit of trouble doing so. I'm more than chubby certainly a BBW by many standards. You know I have been propositioned more than once to get naked in front of a camera."

"And did you?" I asked.

"Well that would be telling," replied Buffy with a grin.

It was now clear to me that Buffy was hyper aware of her body. She saw it more like an instrument to play and enjoy. She knew its effect on men and women. To top it off she wasn't afraid to use it. An exhibitionist nympho summed up nicely. No doubt her psych degree featured prominently in the mix.

Out of the blue Max asked. "Have you been with many girls"?

"Sure, after I had intimidated all the available boys at Uni I did dabble. Over the years I have had encounters, nothing lasting. I love the female form and I love to explore it," Buffy said, leaning over to suck Max's nipple ring.

Max shuddered. I noticed.

"Look I guess you could call me bi-sexual but I lean heavily towards my love of men. And not just any men as you now know," Buffy grinned.

"Boyfriends," I prompted, thinking now was the time.

"Ah boys," she paused and rolled her eyes. "You're a simple lot you know. Two brains and it doesn't take much the make your secondary brain take over and make silly decisions. Present company excluded of course."

I had to nod.

"I've never been married. At last count I think I have had eleven proposals, all totally in lust and unsuitable. Yes I have had some boyfriends. The problem is they don't last long for two main reasons: One, I intimidate them in bed. I have quite the sexual appetite as you know, not to mention my numerous kinks and Two, intellectually. When you work in real estate you find it attracts a lot of ego driven males with very high opinions of themselves and small dicks. They try their lines on me and think I'm an easy root. You know, take pity on the fat chick, she not getting any, I'll do her a favour and give her a tumble in the hay. I deal with these guys in less than 5 seconds. A few choice, words, a look - gone."

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers