A Guy Called Ben Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max spoke up. "Buffy we've been friends for a long time. We were close, I know, and we have drifted apart a bit but I still consider you a good friend. You know, I have just learnt more about you tonight than I have in the last 20 years."

Max briefly kissed Buffy on the lips. As they separated Buffy whispered. "He's the catalyst you know."

I looked down. Although we had been talking I hadn't noticed my massive cock had reached full rigidity. Max and Buffy were continuing to gently stroke me. I sucked Buffy's right nipple. I was still thinking whether I should put a nice big gold nipple ring on it.

"So what about your life," Buffy said looking at Max. "While we are catching up what about you. I know about your up and coming divorce from that wimp Kevin. You were big in pharmaceuticals at one stage. I'm sure there's a lot more."

Max filled Buffy in about her pharmaceutical patents, working with NASA (I didn't know that), extensive international business travel and her doctorate.

"I didn't know half of that Max," said Buffy. "We need to spend more time together."

It was now Buffy's turn to kiss Max. It was Max's turn to whisper. "Now we will darling Buffy."

"From what I have learnt Max doesn't give much away," I started. "What she isn't telling you about is all her other accomplishments. You have seen her in action in the kitchen and tasted the results. It's more than just cooking for her. And did you see that massage she gave me. You don't just do that without some serious training and practice. What else is there Max."

Max smiled and continued to stroke my massive member.

"Yeah, Max. What about you? What sort of kinks have you got? Any encounters with the same sex?" asked Buffy.

Max smiled.

Before she could answer I jumped in. I gave Buffy a wink.

"Watch this Buffy. Max, keep stroking my cock.....You're doing a fantastic job.....Good.....Now increase your grip."

Max paused and shuddered then kept stroking with a big smile.

"Buffy, feel her pussy."

Buffy reached down to cup Max's pussy. A small wave of girl juice trickled into her palm.

Buffy looked up. "She just came while stroking your cock"

"Beautiful isn't. She does it all the time. I think I miss most of them. She was doing it on the Sunday at your pool party," I said.

I leaned forward and whispered in Max's ear. "Your Master is pleased."

Max smiled and kept up her slow steady strokes.

"That's kinky," said Buffy.

Max smiled again.

We continued chatting. However, Max never answered Buffy's question about her kinks and any encounters with the same sex. We continued to explore each other. I went down on Max then Buffy giving them each a very thorough licking, eliciting petit orgasms. I didn't want to get too carried away.

"I hate to say it but I've gotta go," said Buffy holding my ears, just after I had given her sopping pussy a good tongue lashing.

"Early start tomorrow. But hold that thought Ben."

It was about 11pm. Much as I would have liked for Buffy to stay she had a life with responsibilities. Participating in carnal delights does not pay the bills.

We all stood. Buffy holding my cock. We kissed and hugged. Buffy gave the fat helmet of my massive schlong a very sloppy kiss.

"Good bye you gorgeous thing, until we meet again," Buffy said.

Buffy headed off to the spare room to change and get her things. When she returned she was still naked.

"Forgotten anything," Max asked.

Buffy lead us to the front door.

"Of course not. Ever the exhibitionist. Besides it's dark. Who will see me."

She gave us each a quick peck on the cheek and was gone.

Max and I stood in the doorway holding each other and watched Buffy's Merc head off.

Returning to the living area we switched off the lights, headed upstairs and got into bed.

As I lay down Max knelt beside me on the bed.

"Ben I have favour to ask."

"Sure," I replied.

"Can we please be a normal intimate couple in bed tonight until the morning," she asked.

I got up on my elbow to look at her more careful. I could see this was important to her.

"Max, you will never have to ask my permission for something like this," I replied as I reached out my right hand for hers. "I think by now you understand how I think about our Master / Slave relationship, it's flexible and easily switched off," I said as our fingers intertwined.

Another step to better understanding this complex relationship we had. We just looked at each other for a few more moments then Max lay on my right side, snuggled in, head on my chest.

"I've really enjoyed today Ben," she said.

"Why's that?"

"It seemed so normal. Four friends, comfortable with each other, spending a day around the pool, chatting, swimming, eating, having fun, it was great. I liked being able to go to the gym with you and Buffy. It seemed so normal. Without Mary and Anthea we had a good work out without the silly gossip that those two insist on. You know, I saw people starring at my nipple ring."

"Are you sure," I grinned. "You sure they went checking out your self-proclaimed 38 DDD 'killer tits'."

"Maybe," Max mused. "I do love my nipple ring Ben," she said reaching up to fondle it.

"I'm going to be giving you a lot more massages. Your body was so responsive to my touch. You know I had a mini-orgasm while I was doing it."

"I felt it," I said smiling.

"Ben, I think Buffy wants me to give her a massage. I'm not really asking for your permission, just, I don't want it to get in the way of anything,"

"I'm glad you brought that up Max," I started. "I need to let you know that Buffy wants to be a part of what you and I and Candy have. She wasn't joking, she was being very sincere."

"Does Candy know," asked Max.

"Yes, I let her know when she was leaving. I've asked her to think about as I want you to think about it first before we talk. When you and I and Candy are next together we will have a big chat."

"As Dom it's your prerogative as it who joins and stays," said Max. "But I get it, we're different. I will think about it."

"Good, because I want you to be thinking about it when Buffy comes over for the massage that you will invite her to."

"I like the way you think," Max giggled, as she ran her hand down my chest, traced my abs and finally rested it on my not unsubstantial flaccid cock.

"I love this," she whispered as her fingers danced up and down my shaft.

The response was instantaneous. My cock stirred. She took me in hand and felt me grow in her grip.

"This is the best bit, feeling you grow in my hand. Feeling your energy."

I stroked her left breast and rolled her nipple. My cock continued to grow in her hand. It had just about reached full size so I gently rolled her onto her back and palmed her waxed pussy with my left hand. I slipped a finger inside her feeling her wetness. I traced her labia and found her clit. She moaned while still holding my cock in her left hand. I removed my hand and slipped in just my second finger and set out to explore her g-spot. It wasn't long before I got the desired result and she shuddered in orgasm.

"Nice," she exhaled.

I slipped a second finger in and continued to explore.

"I was watching you fuck Buffy last night. The passion, the energy and the power you radiated. I felt her two earth shattering orgasms. I watched your power, your dominance, yet you were so careful and caring. It was beautiful."

"Go on," I prompted her feeling she wanted to say more.

"I know I can never fit you inside me but that doesn't stop me wanting to feel you inside me."

I got up on my elbow and saw her eyes glistening. She looked at me as I continued to slowly slide my two fingers in and out of her and she slowly stroked my cock.

"Max, darling, I'm sorry that we can't physically join. It's my curse."

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I know. And I knew it from before I walked in your door last Tuesday night. It's the way it is. Please don't think I want to change anything. To me you are perfect. I can tell you want to be inside me. I feel it."

"Max I knew we would have this discussion. So I have done something that I hope will help. I love being with you like this, and you're right, there is nothing more I could wish for than being wrapped in your velvety pussy. I have brought you something for when we are together like this."

I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and licked them. Such a tangy flour.

"Just let go for a tick," I asked.

As Max let go as I rolled to my side opened the bottom drawer of the left hand bedside table and slipped out a box. I sat up and Max sat up beside me. I opened the box to reveal 3 different sized pink dildos between six and eight inches long. I looked at her, she was smiling.

"I will understand if you don't want to use a dildo when we have sex but I would like to try with you. I think you will like what I have got in mind."

Max got it. It wasn't some sort of cynical move. She slipped straight in to the game.

"Hmmm, very nice," she said looking in the box. "Are they all for me," she asked with a smile.

"I thought you could choose the one that felt best."

"Well that means I going to have to try them all out. You know. Try before you buy."

Max grabbed the box, slid off the bed and went to the bathroom. I could hear wrappers being removed and running water. She was back before I knew it with the 3 washed dildos.

She sat back on the bed holding the six inch dildo and stood the other two up on the bedside table on her side. Then held it against my rigid massive manhood, she then grabbed the bottle of lube from last night and coated it.

"Looking at it like this, it's hard to believe I am holding a representation of the average cock size of the Australian male. Looks terribly inadequate."

I chuckled as she handed the little thing to me. She slid down the bed and rearranged the pillows, then spread her legs wide and used her fingers to spread her labia wide open. Running a finger up and down her opening she then brought it to her mouth.

"Hmmm, wet enough. You're right, I've always had this particularly tangy taste....Hmmm Nice. Now let me see if 6 inches is enough."

I moved into position beside her, slipped my right arm under her to support and brought the pink dildo to her opening. Gently I slide it in. I met no resistance. It slid in easily and then slipped out of my fingers and disappeared inside her. With only a small suction cup on its base its total length was only six and a half inches long.

I looked at Max chuckling.

"Hungry little thing isn't she."

Max broke out laughing and so did I. For Max it was a real belly laugh. She was right it was very funny. I told her it made me think of Cinderella and her glass slipper. She laughed louder. After our laughing died down she reached down.

"Here, let me get that for you sir," she said giggling.

I watched as her abdomen tensed and her vaginal muscles ejected the interloper. The little pink dildo popped out into Max's hand. She raised it to eye level to inspect as it dripped on her boobs.

"Don't suppose we can get a refund on this one now.....Clearly not up for the task," she said, and broke out laughing again.

After Max had calmed down she wiped it on her left breast, placed it on the bedside table and retrieved the seven inch dildo, applied some lube and gave it to me. She spread her labia again as I positioned the head at her opening. I gently slid it in meeting no resistance. I stopped while holding the suction cup with my fingers against her now engorged labia minora. I let go.

"Hmmm, can't really feel much of it," she said as she squirmed her hips.

With that the little suction cup disappeared.

Max looked down and started to giggle.

"Does this happen to you often madam," I chuckled.

"It's never happened before sir. I guess she's still hungry. I'll try and convince her to give it back."

Again Max flexed her vaginal muscles and the pink dildo slid into her hand.

Max giggled. "The other ones I've used have a big thing on the end that stops them falling in."

"Big thing?"

"Yeah... A bloke," Max said, breaking into laughter again.

As she calmed down Max wiped this dildo on her breast and returned it to the bedside table. She then retrieved the 8 inch version applying it with lube and handed it me. She stroked her labia a few times and flicked her clit who had put in an appearance.

"My little clitty has popped out to see if this one works," she giggled.

I positioned it over her vaginal entrance and slid it in. Again in glided in until I met the slightest of resistance with about half an inch to go.

"More," I suggested.

"Let me," she said, reaching down to hold the suction cup.

Max eased the pink dildo in a little further as she squirmed her hips a little. By now it was fully in.

"Hmmm, it still need something bigger and perhaps a little thicker."

"What would madam suggest," I queried.

"I think we better go for 9 inches and thicker, Madam demands a perfect fit."

"I am confused madam."

"And why is that good sir."

"Surely madam has been fitted for a dildo before and knows her preferred sizing"

Max looked at me.

"I haven't really used dildos. Sure I've tried a few. My weapon of choice is a vibrator when I'm alone. I like the stimulation on my clitoris. Kevin's cock was barely six inches. Now you can see why it was wholly inadequate, useless," Max said. "But now you know why it never fell in."

She doubled up laughing again and shot the dildo out and down the bed where it hit my foot. She looked and just kept laughing.

"I've shot you in the foot," Max said between gasps and kept laughing. "With a dildo..."

It was very funny. More so for Max. She had tears running down her face and had her arms wrapped across her stomach. She dragged in a breath as she started to recover.

I retrieved the dildo and put it on my bedside table. I wrapped my left arm around Max as she continued to giggle.

Eventually she stopped and looked up at me.

"God that was funny. You were so serious and careful. I was OK with everything you know, And then my pussy just kept eating dildos. And to top it off I shot you in the foot with one. I've never had this much fun with my clothes off, ever," she paused. "But I will need a bigger one. Nine inches should be right."

"Max I just realised something. You know Candy is a self-confessed nine inch cock 'size queen' amongst her other kinks. Well, you have just admitted that anything less than nine inches is not enough."

It was my time to start laughing.

Max looked at me with mock amazement.

"We both need to see the look on her face when I tell her," she said.

I reached over, switched off my bedside light and pulled up the sheet. Max slid her leg across me and moved to lay on my body, head on my chest.

"Still horny aren't you?"

"Yep," Max replied grinding her pelvis against my cock.

I slid my hands down her body and over the curves of her delicious arse resting a spread hand on each cheek. I followed her circular grinding motions with my hands as my, by now not so flaccid cock, responded as it was trapped between us.

"Hmmmm, I like that," I whispered.

I lay there enjoying the sensation and feeling my cock grow to it's full fourteen very thick inches. It eventually got to a point where Max was almost balancing on it.

"Better fix this," she whispered sliding up me.

She reached between us and pushed my now very rigid massive dick back so it was resting between her arse cheeks as she slid back down my torso.

"That's better. How does that feel?" asked Max wriggling her arse against my huge cock.

"Just right," I sighed.

Max resumed her slow circular grinding motion against me so I started gently kneading her firm arse cheeks.

Max paused, shuddered for a few moments then squeezed me.

"I just love my petit orgasms when I'm holding you. So special, so intimate," she whispered.

I could feel Max radiating.....radiating what.....radiating.....contentment. That's it. The best word to describe it. Contentment.

"Please cum for me again Max,"

Seconds later she started shuddering and paused again. She just lay against me.

"I still don't know how you do that to me," whispered Max. "So delicious. Just give me a minute."

We lay there together for a while. I slid my hands slowly up her back to her shoulders then down her flanks back to her arse cheeks. It was then I felt her wetness. Her pussy was leaking around the base of my cock.

"You're very wet."

"I know. It's your fault," Max said raising herself up and placing her hands on my chest. "I guess I'm partly to blame as well."

She leaned forward and gave me a long sensuous kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. Max lifter her head and slid back down my lubricated abs to push her dripping pussy against the base of my cock. Shuffling her legs into position she started to lift herself up and down to slide her swollen labia up and down my now extremely rigid fat schlong.

"Careful Max, it wouldn't take a lot more to set me off."

Max immediately rose up on her knees and reached between her legs to grasp my cock to then place my swollen glans between her distended labia. She applied a light downward pressure as she located the tip at the entrance to her vaginal canal.

"Like this," she said smiling at me.

I reached down and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her.

"Much as I would love to slid inside you and feel you wrapped around me I just won't fit."

"I know," said Max reaching down to stroke my face, smiling. "There's nothing I would like more as well. But it is what it is. And it's a small price to pay for all the other amazing things we share."

I lifted my hand to hold hers.

"You are beautiful," I said.

Max's eyes widened slightly as she shuddered then pressed back hard against my cock and shuddered again. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her forward away from my cock.

"Thought I had better intervene and prevent a chain reaction."

I held her as the shuddering subsided.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wow. Two in a row. This could get addictive," she said grinning. "You know I think we both need relief.....Give me a sec."

Max slid over me and hopped off the bed heading for the ensuite bathroom. She returned with 4 large bath towels.

"These should do the job. Now don't move."

Max then climbed back on the bed and slid a leg over me the other way around in a '69' position. She wriggled into position pushing her still very wet pussy over my mouth. I brought my hands up to her thighs as she positioned towels over my groin then draped one over her head. I could feel her grasp my still very hard mammoth ramrod in both hands and slowly start to stroke me as she kissed and licked my bloated mushroom head. I could feel her using the tip of her tongue to work her way around just under the edge of the head. Her fellatio technique felt exquisite.

I pulled her hips towards me, inhaling her musky scent and commenced circling her distended labia with my tongue. She responded with a little gush of girl goo before I speared my tongue as deeply as I could into her love canal. All the while she continued to stroke my cock and kiss, lick and suck my glans.

I was concentrating on tongue fucking Max's delicious cunt when I almost didn't feel my impending orgasm creep up on me. My balls boiled and I wasn't able to warn Max in time as my face was buried deep in her delicious pussy. The first rope spewed from my huge cock while Max had her lips wrapped around the tip. I thrust my hips up, further forcing the tip of my cock into Max's mouth as the second and third ropes filled Max's mouth. Gagging she managed to lift her head as the fourth, fifth and six ropes hit her full in the face. She then managed to pull my cock down so ropes seven, eight and nine plastered her boobs as she gasped for breath. Then for some reason I paused and in that time Max pulled my cock back towards her face before shots ten, eleven and twelve went up her nose and in her hair.