A Guy Called Ben Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Max was being drowned in my seed she came on my face. Convulsing she pushed herself back on my face hard and drenched me in girl juice. I was pulling her forward by the hips trying to catch my breath while giving her a massive 12 rope cum bath. Eventually she sat up pulling the towel away. Still spluttering spun around to look at me. Her face was a gooey dripping mess. Her eyes were still closed. Cum was dripping from the tip of her nose and running out her nose.

"Hold it there Max," I said grabbing my phone off the bedside table to take a few snaps. This one needed to be recorded.

"Noooooo," said Max, now trying to wipe my cum from her eyes.

I grabbed one of the towels and gave it to her.

"Gives us a big smile Max."

Max poked her cum covered tongue out and I took another couple of snaps.

I dropped the phone and wrapped my arms around her drawing her in for a big smooch.

Max eventually lifted her head.

"Wow. So that's what we taste like together. Sort of tangy creamy," she said smacking her lips.

"See what you mean," I said running my tongue around my lips.

I took the towel and continued to wipe my cum off Max's face and beautiful boobs.

"I seem to have made quite a mess. And you have a lot of it in your hair," I said continuing to wipe up my mess.

"That was 12 ropes you know," said Max. "And it was all mine. And to have my orgasm while you filled my mouth with cum was sensational. I think I swallowed the first three and the rest well."

"Went everywhere," I continued. "I did like the towel over the head trick to contain the mess."

"I think it worked."

"We better get in to the shower clean up. I'll go and grab some clean towels."

About thirty minutes later we were back in bed. I was on my back, Max snuggled into my right side.

"You know I do want to add a dildo to our sex play," said Max. "I really want you to surprise me how we use it.....But I really need you to buy it for me. It's important it's from you to me."

Max rolled onto her side and we spooned. I shifted my hands to cup her breasts.

"Hmmm, where I want to be."

She wriggled her arse it me and snuggled in. I touched her nipple ring as I felt her body relax and she fell asleep in my arms.

To be continued...