A Hairy Situation

Story Info
Danny's fetish is Sarah's secret.
6.9k words
4.72
21.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story centers on a particular fetish, and yes, it also features sexual acts between consenting adults. I welcome any feedback and I'm always excited to discuss the story and characters, and chatting/bouncing around ideas for future stories. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: It's been a while since I've written anything and this story features something different than my usual fare. Most notably, a fetish that will not be for everyone. If you're not into hairy girls and body hair, I suggest you turn back now. But if you are, I hope you enjoy this little story I put together.

A HAIRY SITUATION

"Have you ever considered just letting it grow out?"

"What?" Sarah paused with her underwear halfway up her smooth legs. Her green eyes darted over to her boyfriend who sat on the edge of her bed, and he turned away, sheepishly staring off to the side. But she caught his gaze drifting back and then away from her freshly shaved, bare snatch. She rolled her eyes and finished pulling up her panties, covering her mound with a snap of the elastic hem. "Yeah, I'll just stop shaving and have a bush running down to my thighs."

"Nothing like that," Danny said, head whipping back in her direction. She continued to get dressed, slipping a bright lacey bra onto her modest bust, but cocked her eyebrow to let him know she noticed his sudden enthusiasm. He paused and stood before continuing, pulling off his shirt and dropping his pjs. "I just mean, like, you talk about the hassle of having to shave all the time. I'm just saying, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Uh huh." Sarah shimmied a pair of tight jeans over her shapely thighs and butt. She always wished her boobs were a little bigger, but what she lacked on top she made up for below. "You say that, but then suddenly the sex stops coming as often and I find Google searches for waxing in your search history."

"Never. I clear my search history." He paused in the doorway to the bathroom, leaning against the frame in his boxers. Before pulling her short-sleeved tee over her head, Sarah noticed the half chubby inside her boyfriend's underwear but passed it off as the typical morning wood that often pressed into her ass during their waking hours. "I don't know. I think it'd be kind of... sexy. A bit of bush above your, you know." His eyes drifted to her lower abdomen. "It's whatever you want. I'm just saying I don't think I'd mind it. Anyway, I'm going to go shower."

Sarah waited for him to shut the door and for the water to start running before turning toward the standing mirror in the bedroom. The girl that stared back at her still felt like a stranger sometimes, even over half a decade later. Carefully styled and maintained dirty blonde hair. Intricately applied makeup. Tight jeans and a simple but fashionable top. A vision of preppy beauty.

She sighed, suddenly conscious of not just her shaved mound but arms and armpits. She doubted Danny had any idea the memories he dredged up with his comments. How could he? He also had no clue what he was asking for saying he wouldn't mind if she stopped shaving. Her hair grew so fast and so thick. She knew the type of reaction body hair like hers got. She knew all too well. With another, more resigned sigh, she turned away from the mirror and went to find a pair of shoes that matched her outfit.

Meanwhile, Danny, his head full of exactly what he was asking for when he suggested his girlfriend stop shaving, frantically stroked his hard prick under the warm water of the shower. In his fantasy, he pictured the normally preppy blonde with jeans low on her hips and curls of hair peeking out from the waist. He imagined her smiling mischievously and reaching down to unsnap the button and lower the zipper. She wasn't wearing any panties and more and more of her bush came into view every second, bringing a rush of pleasure from his brain to his shaft. He had no idea what her bush actually looked like, having never seen a centimeter of hair below her neck, but he used the pictures he found online while doing some "research" as reference. Conjuring up the memories of his favorite one.

"Fuck!" he gasped. A shot of precum fired from his tip and washed down the drain. The pumping of his fist grew more rapid, and he let out a long and low groan.

Up until about two months ago, Danny never knew he harbored some sort of secret fetish for hairy girls. Sure, he remembered seeing a picture or two of girls with a full bush when he was younger, but at that time that never really did anything for him. And in a way, it still didn't. Not exactly, anyway. Things changed when he attended a music festival with Sarah, who got tickets comped to her as part of a photography gig. They spent most of their time roaming the grounds together, her snapping photos with her DSLR and him just people watching. But at one point, she moved closer to the stage for some pics while he hung around near the back. That's when he saw her.

She wasn't that different from a lot of the other girls at the festival but something about her extreme hippie vibe caught Danny's attention. Her dark hair was wild with flowers tied into the locks. Her top was miniscule, her bountiful breasts nearly spilling out of it. And her shorts hung loose on her hips. However, nothing about the first two points captivated him the most. He always preferred blondes to brunettes and never really cared too much about breast-size. What did draw his eye, however, were the shorts. More specifically the wisps of dark hair sticking out from the top. Danny watched her sway to the music, the movement causing her shorts to periodically drop lower and lower, exposing more and more of her sparse but wide patch of pubic hair. By the time the bottoms hooked on her hips, half her mound was out in the open, but she seemed not to care. She even smiled and gave him a wink when she caught his gaze.

He had looked away after that and wandered off to find Sarah, but the sight had mesmerized him, and if the situation in his pants was any indication, aroused him greatly. She was the definition of a free spirit. So unlike the girls he dated and that interested him. Later that night, back at his apartment, after saying goodbye to his girlfriend, who was understandably too exhausted to fool around, he kept thinking back to her and ended up doing some online "research." He wanted to understand this newfound interest -- and get himself off in the process.

His research didn't last long that night, but three weeks, countless pictures and multiple long, drawn out jerk off sessions later, Danny came to a few conclusions. Yes, he found a girl with pubic hair hot. However, it wasn't just a girl with a bush that did it. He really enjoyed when she was almost showing it off, specifically from the top. He didn't like an unchecked bush spilling out of the sides. Nor did he like leg hair. However, surprised again, he also discovered he really enjoyed arm hair. Not underarm necessarily but on the arms themselves. That was an unusual one for him. It took a while to get to this full understanding of his uncovered fetish, but it all clicked into place when he found... her.

During one of his many nights of "relief" he found a picture that exemplified all his newfound interests in one single image. She reminded him a lot of Sarah, and he told himself that's what drew him to her. She had the same hair, like forest ash, and more-or-less the same build, but everything about her vibe was the opposite of his girlfriend. Like a topsy turvy reflection. Where Sarah was polished and put together, whoever this was exuded that type of untethered spirit that the girl at the festival possessed. Her head was turned away from the camera, keeping her face hidden from view, but her dirty blonde hair was wild and messy with sporadic braids and dreads. She was also completely naked.

Her arms were crossed underneath her modest breasts and on her forearms, caught in the glint of the light, was a thick layer of long fine blonde hair. Danny never expected the erection that came from that sight but something about it drove him wild. He wondered what it would be like to run his hands across those arms and then lower, past the pale plane of her flat stomach, through the valley of her bellybutton, down to the other sight that made his prick throb and drip. Between her legs, where a thick bush of sandy blonde hair grew. The hair appeared dense but maintained, contained to her mound and not extending to her thighs. The style of it though, coupled with everything else about her, had him in a masturbation frenzy.

Danny constantly returned to that image and used it to inform what he imagined Sarah's bush would look like, maybe even the rest of her if she ever let herself get to that point. Just like he did now while frantically jerking his cock.

His fantasy continued with Sarah kneeling and sitting on her haunches in front of him. She spread her thighs enough to show off her healthy bush of pubes and pumped his cock with her hands, the expanse of hair on her arms visible. Her emerald eyes met his and a smile spread across her lips. "Cover my pubes with your cum," he imagined her saying and leaning back for him.

That did it.

With a stifled groan, Danny came, hosing the porcelain of the tub down with splashes of white that were quickly washed away.

Letting out a sigh, he came back into focus. It was a hot fantasy and even though he took a big step in just suggesting it to Sarah a few minutes ago, he knew that it would remain just a fantasy. He loved his girlfriend, but she wasn't her. She never would be. And really, that was okay. In the clarity that comes post-ejaculation, he even felt bad for bringing it up with her. Finishing his shower, he stepped back out of the bathroom intending to apologize but Sarah was already gone.

--------------------

"Wait." Sarah grabbed hold of Danny's wandering hand, stopping its journey from her breast to her shorts. "Maybe... maybe I can just go down on you?"

Over a week later, they sat on the couch in her apartment. They were right in the middle of making out like two lovestruck teens -- though even teenagers would probably consider the heavy smacking of lips and deep gasps of breaths coming from the couple a bit much -- when Sarah had stopped him from going any further.

A hellish week of work had kept them busy enough that neither had seen each other since that day in the apartment. With things at last calming down in their professional lives, they'd made it a point to have a date night. Ideally for Danny, more of a third-date night rather than a first. Long, tiring hours had left him with little time or energy for personal research, and after making dinner and bringing over some wine, he had hoped to end the date with some much-needed dessert. And while he wasn't one to complain about getting treated, he usually preferred dessert when shared.

"Uh, sorry. I thought after so long maybe you would also want to..." Danny paused. He wasn't the paranoid type, but an unease hit him, and Sarah's reluctance to fool around stirred some concern. "Is everything okay? Did I upset you or something?"

"Wow, you're the first guy in history to think a blowjob means something's wrong," she laughed, shifting on the couch and running a hand through her hair. "It's just that it's been a busy week and, well, I didn't have any time to..." She gestured down to her crotch. "...you know."

He did not know.

"I mean, I didn't have time to masturbate either, but I don't get why that would--"

"Oh my god," she interrupted with a roll of her eyes. "Shave. I didn't have time to shave. Nothing except my legs anyway." Sarah shrunk into herself, missing his astonished expression and the twitch of his already half-hard cock. "I just didn't want you to see."

"I really don't mind," he said, trying to tread carefully. After their last conversation, Danny intended to never bring up the subject again, but the hint of her having any sort of hair down there emptied his mind completely and sent all that energy somewhere else entirely. "In fact, it kind of makes me... even more interested."

"What?" She turned a skeptical expression his way, but despite her incredulity, he stared back at her like a hungry dog, eyes burning with desire. "You can't be serious."

"Absolutely serious," he said. His gaze was unwavering, and his curiosity and lust had precum leaking into his boxers. He had all but given up on the possibility of ever seeing his girlfriend with any sort of body hair on her but with the opportunity suddenly so close, he couldn't let it slip away, caution be damned. Working to keep his voice steady, he took his shot. "Can I see?"

Sarah hesitated, her earlier resolve weakened by her boyfriend's apparent interest. He seemed genuine, eager even. Could he actually... She opened her mouth, closed it again, and then shook her head, not in refusal but more in denial. "You're just going to get all weirded out."

"Sarah. I'm telling you," Seeing his chance moving out of his grasp, Danny reached out... and grabbed his girlfriend's hand, placing it on his erection. It throbbed under her touch, "I won't."

Sarah's wide eyes locked with his. An electric charge surged from her hand to his crotch, up to their connected gaze and over and down again in a loop of sexual energy that crumbled away the last of her reluctance. Though her skepticism remained. With a forced exasperated sigh, she stood up in front of him and unbuttoned her shorts. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. I usually shave daily so, like, if you freak out, it's on you."

Danny instantly sat up in his seat, his posture becoming as erect as his cock. It was actually going to happen. His fantasy was about to come true. Part of him feared this was all just a dream, but so long as he didn't wake up before Sarah dropped her pants, he was okay with that. A wet dream well worth it, just for this glimpse. He watched in rapt arousal as she unzipped her shorts and in one smooth motion, pushed them and her panties down her legs. "Holy shit."

Sarah stood in front of him, naked from the waist down. He'd seen her bottomless many times before throughout the course of their relationship, but never like this. Never so... untamed. He expected a decent stubble, at most a sparse expanse of fine hair, but what grew between Sarah's legs almost made his cock erupt in his pants. A decent bush of half-inch long hair covered his girlfriend's mound, extending to just below her panty line and down to her lips. The hair was a touch darker in color than the hair on her head, closer to her roots and eyebrows, but still steps away from verging into brown. At only a few days in, his normally immaculately bare girlfriend sported a bush that would put most other girls to shame.

"This was only a week?"

Already more nervous and skittish than a squirrel, Sarah missed Danny's excitement and took her boyfriend's shock and disbelief as a negative response. She told herself that she anticipated this sort of reaction, but even having prepared for it, she still feared it, and a pang of hurt hit her in the chest. She felt embarrassed, ashamed, and hastily started to pull her shorts and panties back up. "I told you. I knew you'd get all--"

Danny's hand shot forward and cupped her mound, his fingers running through her bush and finding her sex. She gasped, and a moan escaped her lips. Her hands froze in their ascent. The stiffness of her body evaporated under his continued touch and when she tilted her head back down, she finally saw the way he stared at her... with fascination, interest, and arousal. His fingers moved through her pubic hair, tugging at them gently, marveling at its length.

"God, this is so fucking hot."

"R-really?" she squeaked out. Danny's lust over this part of her, a part of her she constantly hid, was turning her on, and her pussy responded to her boyfriend's enthusiasm in kind. She let out a groan when his fingers found her clit, and she pushed her shorts down far enough to where they and her panties fell to the floor in a heap. "You... like it?"

"Fuck yes," he said, simultaneously stimulating his girlfriend and reveling in the feel of her coarse hair between his fingers. He'd seen so many pictures of hair like this over the last couple months but never touched it before, never seen it up close. Now that he had, he couldn't ever imagine enjoying a bare pussy again. "I can't believe you grew this much of it so quickly."

"This is nothing," she admitted, and he turned a pair of wide eyes up to her. She bit her bottom lip and a shy smile spread across her face. "I grow hair really fast. It's why I shave so often. It gets much longer."

A second of silence stretched between them and then Danny grabbed her by the waist and swung her down and to the side, laying her on the couch and following her momentum to position himself between her legs. Breathing heavily, he fumbled with his belt buckle until she reached down to help him, the two of them hastily unzipping him and freeing his throbbing erection. She lined him up with her hole and he slammed himself forward, burying himself all the way into her. A synchronized moan filled the room, and both he and Sarah arched their backs to grind their hips together.

They sensation wasn't unfamiliar to either of them, but the reason for their lust, the subtle but unmistakable new element of their pubic hair mingled together, intensified the usual feeling of his cock filling her up and drove them both to new heights. Gazing back down at his girlfriend's face and then lower to his shaft lost in the furry forest of her pussy, Danny jerked back and then hammered forward again. Cries of passion and arousal filled the room as they fucked hard and fast, Danny pumping his hips at a jackhammer pace.

"I had no idea. Ungh fuck! It's so hot."

"Mmmm... I'm... I'm really hairy," Sarah said, losing herself in the admission of her long-held shame, or at least, what she thought she should be ashamed of. The frenzy of her boyfriend's thrusts, however, and the intense pleasure in their almost primal fucking, made a lot of those notions about her body break away and start to fade. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself to her boyfriend's lust, to her own building ecstasy. "Ah ah ah! It grows so fast and so thick. I have to shave so much. My-my legs. My bush. My ah!-arms."

Her words further empowered Danny's frantic fucking. He felt harder than he ever had before, and his girlfriend's soaking wet, forest-covered mound accepted him with ease, welcoming his fat, thick cock deep inside of her. His mind flashed with images of her in various hairy states as she described herself to him, as she told him about this secret, hidden trait of hers. Then something clicked and his lust-drunk eyes met with hers. "You said you only had time to shave your legs."

Sarah nodded up at him, and with an energized growl he grabbed her long-sleeved tee by the hem and yanked it off of her. If he was riding high before, he was now downright euphoric. His eyes immediately fell on Sarah's forearms, and his cock pulsed inside of her when he saw the amount of hair covering her from wrist to lower triceps. He groaned, his pumping hitting a rapid and aggressive pace, and ran his hands up and down her arms, caressing the light hairs with his fingers. Sarah whined and moaned below him, her small breasts bouncing in her bra from his hard thrusts.

"Fuck, there's so much of it," he panted. The warmth of her pussy brought him almost as much pleasure as the sight of her hairy body gyrating and grinding into him. But there was still more to see. With a hungry growl, he grabbed her wrists in one hand and lifted both her arms above her head. The patch of hair under her arms nearly sent him careening over the edge. Like the rest of her, Sarah's underarms featured slightly darker hair than on her head and came in thick and dense, a forest of blonde curls. "Ungh! Fuck! Jesus! Your hairy body makes me so fucking hot. I fucking love it. Your underarms. Your forearms. Ungh, that sexy fucking bush."

12