A Hairy Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can, oh god, I can let it keep growing," Sarah gasped, her mouth hanging open and breath coming hot and heavy. The feeling of Danny's cock plunging inside of her, the passion and lust in his every thrust and behind his every word, sent her into a mind-bendingly wild and mad spin of twisted eroticism. She couldn't believe his reaction to her body, how much he enjoyed seeing the hair covering so much of it. But he wasn't the only one enjoying their kinky coupling. She was lost in pleasure as well, arms above her head, underarms uncovered, and well on her way to a powerful and extreme climax. One of her legs hung off the couch and the other wrapped itself around her boyfriend's waist, following the motions of his pistoning hips. "Would you, mmmm! would you like that? For me to become your hairy whore? A furry little fuckslut for you? Unnnghh!"

"Fuck yes!" Danny grunted in response. He was so close. The sight of Sarah's body on display and stretched out in front of him had him straining for release but the things she was saying, the kinky and perverted words coming from his normally preppy girlfriend's mouth, made him want to fuck her forever and cum and cum and cum again. "I want your bush spilling out the top of your panties. I want you to only wear short-sleeved shirts so everyone can see all the peach fuzz covering your forearms. God, you're so hot like this. So fucking hot. I never want you to go back to being clean shaven ever again. Oh fuck! Unh! Fuck Fuck FUCK!"

With a roar, Danny exploded, his cock erupting like a volcano. Sarah came at the same time, letting out a fierce scream of her own, her clenching pussy milking his pulsating cock as blast after blast of sticky cream flooded her spasming cunt. Their mutual orgasm lasted for what felt like an eternity, both their bodies twitching and jerking until at last Danny emptied himself fully and Sarah came down from her seemingly impossible high. She collapsed back onto the couch, and he slumped down onto her, the feeling of her pubes making his cock twitch one final time. They fell asleep like that, both sexually spent and mentally fried.

--------------------

The next morning, Danny awoke with a start. His memories from last night danced between dreams and reality, but a glance at his naked body, and the post-coitus state thereof, more or less confirmed to him it was the latter. However, he wasn't sure if he was happy about that or distraught. At some point in the middle of the night, he and Sarah must have moved from the couch to the bedroom, because that's where he found himself. In Sarah's bed. Alone.

Panic hit him and his mind raced with all the things he said, everything that happened the previous night. Their perverted dirty talk of wanting her to become "a furry little fuckslut." Normally, the phrase would have had his half-hard morning wood go to full stiffness, but Sarah's absence worried him. Had he scared her off? Freaked her out? He sat up in bed and reached for his phone, intent on calling her and apologizing in case she had run off after waking up before him, but then he heard the shower turn off and he exhaled a breath of relief. She wasn't gone. That was at least a good sign. How she felt, well, that part was still to be seen.

He turned toward the bathroom at the sound of the door opening. Sarah emerged with a towel wrapped around her midsection, hiding the state of her mound from view. However, both her arms were above her head fussing with her messy pile of pinned up hair, leaving her underarms exposed. Her freshly shaved, bare underarms.

Danny's heart sank. "Hey, about last night..."

"Mmmm," Sarah hummed and made her way to her dresser. Her back to him, she dropped her towel and squirted some lotion into her palm, rubbing it across her arms and legs. "Yeah. That was pretty--"

"I'm really sor--"

"Wow."

"--ry. Wait, wow?"

"Yeah. Very wow." She turned toward him, confusion on her face. "Why are you sorry?"

"I thought you..." Danny's eyes drifted down from her face, past her breasts and stomach, to the healthy bush between her legs. "...shaved?"

"Oh." Sarah followed his gaze, looking down at the mass of hair on her mound. She reached down and ran her hand through the soft fur there and the bare skin around her lips and thighs. "Just some trimming. Cleaning up some areas so it's not full jungle madness down there. And," she lifted one arm up, glancing at her smooth pits, "I shaved my underarms. I've never been super comfortable with hairy pits. Maybe every now and then." She dropped her arm and smiled at him. "I hope that's all okay?"

"Okay? It's amazing. You're amazing," Danny said with relieved appreciation. He held out a hand and she sauntered toward him, stopping at the very edge of the bed and placing her palm in his. His eyes took in her still furry forearms, and he raced his fingers across them before returning to her hand. Leaning forward, he placed a kiss on her stomach, and he noticed a stretch of thinner, lighter hairs leading from below her belly button to her bush. She really was hairy. He kissed lower and lower again, and then buried his face into her pubes with a moan. One hand sinking into her fuzz, he licked at her slit, making her groan. "God, I can't wait to see how much hairier you get."

"I may..." she gasped as he found her clit. "I may be able to help with that actually. But first... finish licking my hairy snatch. Mmmmm!" Sarah's fingers dug into Danny's hair as he ran his digits all through her lower strands and sent his tongue all across her lips, inside and out. He explored her depths and swirled circles around her clit before licking right onto the hard nub. Her pubes tickled his nose and brushed across his features. Sarah moaned and her thighs trembled. For so long she kept this part of her sealed away, shoving that hairy girl behind a locked door, but if the sounds of his oral pleasure was any indication, Danny seemed to prefer her -- and in this moment, she could finally admit, so did she. Her breaths came short and fast, Danny's licking and sucking making her wetter and wetter. "Oh fuck, oh god. Mmm. Mmhmmm. Unh fuck. Oh yes. Fuck yes yes YES!"

Sarah came hard, almost collapsing onto the floor, but Danny wrapped his arm around her, holding her up and helping her lower to her knees onto the mattress. Rising to his own knees, he kissed her deeply.

"Okay," she said after taking a few second to recuperate. "I need to show you something." Sarah got off the bed and walked over to her bookshelf, opening a small box, rifling through some things, and then pulling out a small flash drive. She went to her computer and turned on the screen, then slipped the drive in. Danny got up, his erection bobbing in front of him, and walked over to her. She was clicking on some files and then an image popped up, and he nearly passed out from shock.

Right there on Sarah's computer was the image of the girl he had been fantasizing about for weeks.

"Very funny," he said, cheeks burning red with embarrassment. "I guess you caught me. Did you look through my phone?"

"Huh?" Sarah glanced back at him. "Your phone?"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry, okay? To be fair, I only found her so hot cause she kind of resembles you."

Sarah stared at her boyfriend, looked back at the screen, and then back at him. Her eyes danced and searched as through trying to find exactly what she seemed to be missing. "What are you talking about?"

Rolling his own eyes, Danny marched to his phone, grabbed it, and pulled up the image of the girl before turning the screen toward Sarah. She looked at it and grew even more confused, blinking and shaking her head. She then turned to the laptop, tapped the keyboard twice, and another image came up. Glancing back and forth, Danny realized the previous image wasn't the one he thought. This one was. The other must have been from the same set. But how did his girlfriend have these images? Did she take them?

"Do you... know her?"

"Uh, yeah," she said and tapped the keyboard again. "I'd say I do."

Danny's phone fell from his hand. There on the screen was the mystery girl, except this time, she was facing the camera. The thick bush, the dense hair on her arms, the braids and dreads were all the girl he had fantasized about. But the face, the face was Sarah's.

"No way," he said, his mind reeling with disbelief. This whole time. The entire time he'd been thinking about this girl and using her as a basis for his fantasies about Sarah and what she'd look like if she'd let herself go a little more natural, it actually was Sarah. It seemed impossible, like something out of a movie. Yet the proof was right there on the screen. "That's you?"

"Yeah. How I used to be," Sarah said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Back in college, I was, well, very different." She gave a little laugh and started to flip through the images. "As you can see." Each picture caused Danny's cock to stir more and more. A close up of Sarah's smiling face, her hand playing with her braid and her hairy forearm right near her cheek. An image of her midsection, hands cupping her breasts and forearms framing her body, bush visible below. A straight on shot of her mound, her thick curls extending upward until they grew continually lighter and sparser until rising out of frame. By the last one, he was rock hard.

"I took these myself, intending them to be some artistic shots. But when a guy I liked found them... he was grossed out by how hairy I was. He shared them around to his friends and, well, you can imagine how that went. After that I reinvented myself. Started to shave daily, dress differently. I was ashamed of my natural self. Until now I guess."

"That guy was an idiot. And an asshole," Danny said, the precum dripping from his tip adding emphasis to his words. "You look so fucking hot like this. You have no idea how many times I jerked off to--"

"Yes, about that," Sarah interrupted, arching her eyebrow. "Why do you have one of my pictures on your phone? And what was that about jerking off to it?"

"Uh... yeah... well..." It was Danny's turn to glance away awkwardly, but after a deep sigh he looked back at her, thankful for the playful smile on his girlfriend's lips. "So, after figuring out I was kind of, you know, into hairy girls, I found that picture online and it just... well, drove me wild." Sarah's eyebrow rose even higher, and he quickly continued. "I swear, I mainly used her to help me picture what you'd look like! I'd never seen you with any hair whatsoever and she just looked so much like you. I can't believe it actually is you. Really, I've just been masturbating to you this whole time."

"Uh-huh. I should probably be more upset with you." Sarah's gaze drifted to his still hard cock, and she reached forward and grasped his shaft in her hand, guiding him closer to her. "But I'm actually kind of flattered. Lucky for you I'm as kinky as you are." She casually stroked him, bringing her other hand up so both her forearms were in view while she leisurely beat him off. The effect heightened Danny's pleasure, the sight of her peach fuzz making him throb. "Just think, soon you'll get the real thing. But for now, I want you to cum while looking at my hairiest self." Encircling the base of his cock with both hands, Sarah leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took him inside.

Danny groaned at his girlfriend's warm wet mouth engulfing his prick. She bobbed back and forth, taking his length deeper and deeper, sucking him off with rhythmic fervor. She had always been so good at this, but this time, there was a new kink in the chain, not just the difference in her body, but the visions of her true self that she just gave him access to. He scrolled back through a few of the images, each one bringing a pulse of pleasure to his cock, especially the photo that first emboldened his fetish. Eventually he landed on his favorite, focusing on the erotic image and placing a hand on Sarah's head to guide her face faster onto his dick.

Sarah's eyes darted to the screen, and she smiled around Danny's prick when she saw his choice. Closing her lips around him again, she focused back on the spit-slick pole sliding in and out of her mouth and increased the pace of her sucking. The wet slk slk slk sounds of her mouth joined her boyfriend's grunts and growls of delight. The chosen image showed her from waist to hips. Her forearms came in at an angle from the top of the picture, her hands spread out and framing her mound, centered in the image. The high-quality close-up perfectly highlighted the hair on her body: the fine long coat on her forearms, the sparse light strands under her navel leading to her mound, and of course the dense fur of her healthy bush.

Danny released a long, low groan as she pistoned her face into him. His hand stroked her hair, played with her thick locks, and his eyes stayed locked onto the image of her on the screen. Sarah's breaths came faster through her nose. She avoided taking him into her throat, which would have slowed her down, and instead focused on getting as much of him in and out of her mouth as possible as fast as possible. A flurry of "mmph mmph mmph" escaped her lips and Danny began bucking into her thrusts. She could tell her was close, and right before he popped, she jerked her face away, causing him to break from the computer and turn to look at her.

"Hose me down with your cum," she said, slouching down in her chair and pushing her hips forward. Danny touched his cock to aim it and instantly came, thick heavy streams launching out of his prick and landing in Sarah's bush, perfectly framed by her hands. A few ropes landed on her forearms, one on her fuzzy lower abs, but the majority of his copious load soaked her pubes. She smiled when he was finished, rubbing a bit of it in. "And I just showered."

He laughed between pants, having to lean back onto her desk to stay upright. Sarah looked at the image on her computer screen behind him and then down at her cum covered pubes and hairy forearms, letting out a contented hum. Then she looked up at him and said, "Get my camera."

--------------------

A few months later, a tipsy Sarah and Danny grunted in unison in the bedroom of Sarah's apartment. They'd just gotten back from the very successful premiere of Sarah's art show, an exhibition of photos she took of natural girls, featuring more than a few shots of the artist herself. Blown up and stylistic photos of underarms, bushes, and other body parts lined the gallery walls. A treasure trove of the type of women that made Danny hard. Yet the images that drew his eye the most were of Sarah. They were even hotter than the ones from before. Her in also sorts of sensual poses showing off the thick hair on her forearms and mound. Even for these she kept herself shaved in the thighs and bare in the armpits. Her own unique look and the variety of other women made it obvious that there wasn't a binary in hairiness, that natural could be fashionable.

He felt both immensely proud of his girlfriend and intensely aroused.

Once they had gotten back to the apartment, they were all over each other. Even though Sarah's body was on display for all to see at the show, it didn't make Danny jealous. If anything, it turned him on a bit. It was like that touch of exhibitionism, the eroticism in showing off her body hair. Which she also did in what she wore, another reason he found it difficult to contain himself and immediately started heavily, deeply, and passionately kissing her the second they got inside. The crop top and shawl she wore not only left her arms uncovered but her shorts made it so that anyone that paid close enough attention could see the sparse blonde hairs below her belly button that got thicker, darker, and denser the closer it got to her waistband.

He found the whole thing intoxicatingly lustful. But nothing compared to her riding naked on top of him, every inch of her body -- and hair -- visible and in the open.

Over the course of the last few months, Sarah had completely transformed, reverting to the person she used to keep hidden and locked away. Bouncing wildly as she pumped her hips up and down on her boyfriend, the hair on her head was messier, braided and curled all over. Her pressing her hands to his stomach for stability kept her forearms right in his line of sight, the hair on them longer and denser and running up to her triceps. And of course, her bush, which extended just past her panty line, featured a mass of maintained blonde hair that thinned and grew scarcer as it ran up her lower abs. It was the hairiest she'd ever been -- and the happiest.

Which went doubly so for Danny, who frantically pumped his hips off the bed to meet Sarah's thrusts with his.

"Unh Unh fuck! Fuck my hairy pussy," Sarah panted, her enjoyment over their dirty talk only having grown in conjunction with her body hair. "I love being you little fur-covered fuckslut, oh fuck, and how much you love my, ungh! furry fucking cunt!" Danny only growled in response, throwing out acknowledgements when appropriate but beyond happy to let his girlfriend lead the filthy convo. "Fuck, cum for me. Blow your load into my hairy pussy." The pace of their thrusts reached a crescendo, both of them reduced to "ahs" and "unhs" until with a loud series of unintelligible sounds, they both came and then collapsed, Danny's twitching cock leaking the final spurts of his load into Sarah's cum-filled and hairy snatch.

"I'm going to go shower," Sarah said with a gratified sigh. She kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and then rolled herself off the creaking bed, heading toward the bathroom. Looking back, she saw Danny get up and reach for his underwear. Her eyes drifted down his body, toward his softening cock extending out from his own patch of coarse and much-more-wild hair. He was in the process of pulling his boxers up his legs when she grinned at him and said, "Have you ever considered shaving it all off?"

12