All Comments on 'A Hairy Situation'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Well done!

Enjoyed the transformation back to hippie from preppy, and the twist of the photos.

A fun lusty couple!

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Sweet fantasy

Ah yes, return to the pre-barbaric days without razors and clear-cutting.

Lovely descriptions of the hippie maiden at the music festival, although I disagree on this one:

.

' He didn't like an unchecked bush spilling out of the sides.'

.

Oh yes we do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to read a story about a real woman, not one of these shaved, plucked and polished "modern" women. The thing is, they are still out there, but you don't see many images of them anymore. They haven't gone away, they are just being treasured and loved in private by the men who appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic ending! 12 stars out of 5. 👍ðŸŧðŸĪŠ

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, I could keep reading this all night long - more please!!!

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 2 years ago

Not only is a hairy lady very sexy, but her hair can hold all of her aromas and smells. I have found that a clean scentless woman is not anywhere near as arousing as a somewhat dirty lady with a days worth of sweat and juices on her body.

Hairylover6413Hairylover6413over 2 years ago

Sexy as hell!! Hairy women are the best lovers!! Love the dirty fuck talk!!ðŸ‘đ😝ðŸ’Ķ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is nothing like a hairy pussy! So erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! My wife has a hairy pussy. Before I married I met a lady who was married and was at her house one day, but her husband was away. She had dark hair and eyes, and was full-figured. As we we sat close together talking, I noticed that she had dark hair on her arms. After awhile, I said, "I have a theory." She quizzed me about my theory. I took my time, and finally said that I did not want to offend her, but my theory is that a woman with hairy arms has a lot of hair down "below." She kind of turned red and was embarrassed. She said, "Oh! That's embarrassing! So much hair is ugly." I told her that I thought a lot of hair on a woman down "there" was very beautiful. Then, she said that her husband hated it and thought she was ugly. I told her that many men loved hairy women down there, and that she should never be embarrassed by it. I asked her to show me her pussy. Believe it or not, she stood up and pulled down her slacks and panties and laid down on her carpeted living room and showed me her amazing, beautiful thick black bush! Her hairs were not curly or kinky. They were straight and thick, almost like a cat's fur. It was gorgeous. She let me touch her and she was soaking wet. She made me so hard. She told me that she had not been fucked for a long time. Her husband did not like sex that much. I marveled that any man would not want this gorgeous woman! She took off her bra and I saw big beautiful breasts that had very large dark areolae and dark big gumdrop nipples that were completely erect and jutted out about an inch. She begged me to suck them and lightly bite them. I did not hesitate. As I was sucking, nibbling and biting her huge nipples, she moaned and said, "You just gave me an orgasm!" I touched her pussy and her pussy juices were flowing out of her thick black bush like a river. She had a beautiful tight pussy with small lips. She and I carried on with each other for several months. What a hairy pussy she had!

roveroneroverone11 months ago

I'm with Danny...love a natural woman/lush but neatly trimmed muffin (and shaved legs), natural pits even rarer...interest has never extended to arms tho

Lucky him Sarah down with reverting to her natural self

just think it's really weird that being natural is now considered a fetish

back in early 70's all my gf's were natural, except for some careful shaving when swimsuit season came around-being shaved/bald was quite unusual-now something like 70-something %

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...