All Comments on 'A Half-Decent Performance'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Not every great story at Literotica is for turning you on. This one made me emotional. Although the part where she presented herself to him nude accept for the veil was very hot. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

never marry a stripper or a women who would strip. Ya, easy money, but taking the easy way out is not always the best option. When things get tough again, as they do, what then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea, well executed

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Ah, shit. Young women are just young women. Let 'em strip. Ever been to an amateur night? Where your girlfriend strips? Ain't nothing like it. Great little story.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 1 year ago

I liked the premise, and honestly didn't pick up on the twist until the coworkers came in with the purple dresses. I know from experience it can be a bit tedious describing a bunch of dance moves but in the case of your story, that was going to be the main source of your erotic element and you cut it really short. Though I suppose, speaking of 'short', you did pretty well for < 2500 words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...