A Halloween Party

Story Info
A story of how I got into a relationship.
1.1k words
3.84
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandaK
CandaK
24 Followers

October 27, 2012

Ana, Sofia and I were 18 in this story. All of her sisters were older than us.

Everyone was leaving Sandy's house as her party had ended. Arthur stayed behind to help clean up and to try to score some points with her and her parents, but I had been asked to take a few people home before their curfew. Eventually, everyone had been dropped off save for two close friends: Ana and Sofia.

Ana was tall, more than six feet, and she was definitely intimidating, with her large, D-cup breasts, wide hips, muscular physique, and an attitude of being in charge. We had known each other for years and I was so glad that she was my friend. I almost wished that she liked me, but I knew that she wasn't into men, and I was really glad that she was open and comfortable with herself about that. We could be friends no matter what she liked.

Sofia, on the other hand, was only five feet and four inches tall, but had more than enough personality to make up for that. She was abrasive but sweet, kind but with a temper, and sassy with a hint of flirty. She was just overweight with a cute tummy, C-cup breasts, and a great butt to show off. She always wanted to be the center of attention and she could really turn heads.

My parents were out of town and I had no intention of going home, especially since it was only 10 on a Friday. I was going to call one of my friends to see if he would mind if I stayed at his home, until the morning, but Ana told me that I could stay over at her place with her and Sofia. Eagerly, I accepted.

We arrived at Ana's parents house and I was pleasantly surprised at the size and rooms. They had a very well decorated, two story house with plenty of rooms for everyone. I was told that her brother was away at college, but she did have three sisters, everyone of whom were close to each other in a way that looked less familial and more like they could almost be in love with each other. It was touching to see and I was so happy that they were so kind. Each one of them was attractive, but they looked as if they may not have been eating enough.

We all talked for an hour or so about school, people, the party, and games, before we got into playing truth or dare. The usual dares were brought up: sit on her lap, take this from someone else's room, make out with him, kiss the breast of her, the usual. This grew old soon, but we did get one bit of information just before the end because they asked if I liked Harry Potter. I spoke truthfully and told them that I hadn't, which led to a late night movie. It was getting close to 1 o'clock, but they wanted to wind down and show me something they loved, so I was willing to comply.

As the movie progressed, I noticed that Sofia was getting closer and closer to me. Soon, she was leaning on my shoulder and being coy in a very cute way. Ana, at this point got up and told us that she was going to bed, giving Sofia a kiss goodnight. I asked if Sofia liked me and she nudged into me before asking if I liked her. In response, I kissed her.

The movie was only about forty minutes in, but we were not paying attention. Our clothes were coming off and were feeling all over each other. We were hormone crazed and trying our best to get it out. She began playing with my nipples, licking and biting them playfully. I moaned in pleasure and pulled her back into another kiss while unhooking her bra.

She looked me dead in the eye, not knowing what I was going to do, just as I grabbed her breasts, massaging them in each of my hands. She arched her back and purred loudly. Seeing my opportunity, I leaned forward and kissed her all the way from her chin to her breasts, where I snaked my tongue across her cleavage, bringing another intake of breath in pleasure.

My hands pulled aside her jeans and panties, finding my way to her clitoris as I began teasing her nipples with my mouth. She was on the edge of orgasming while I continued working on her. Her breath was coming short by now and I decided that I wanted to see her face as she came. I pulled my head back and kissed her chin again, watching her face as I pushed my fingers further into her, penetrating her vaginal lips and causing her to orgasm when I only put my index finger into her up to its base.

Sofia leaned back, ecstasy taking her body as she rested for a minute to catch herself. She stared at me from on top of my lap before smirking and dropping to her knees. Between the two of us, my pants were off and discarded. The fly of my boxers were opened and she looked at my cock, standing at attention in front of her face. Then, her tongue snaked its way out, tentatively starting at the base before moaning at the feeling and taste as she traced her way up to the tip, lighting kissing it as she did.

She looked up at me with the same smirk before opening her mouth wide and taking my cock into her mouth slowly, agonizingly, inch by inch. I couldn't hold back as I sighed in delight. As she began working me, she also began rubbing herself. As she bobbed her head increasing her speed as she went, her fingers went faster and harder into her vagina. Her nails on her other hand scratched my thighs, only intensifying the pleasure.

I looked back down at her, knowing that I was about to lose it. I got her attention and she stopped, the head of my cock still in her mouth. I told her as she lightly licked what was still in her mouth. She smiled around it, and grabbed my legs with both hands, bobbing her head even faster until I was coming down her throat almost yelling in pleasure.

It was at that moment, we heard a door open down the hall. Sofia jumped back, pulling up my boxers and laid down while I pulled my blanket over me to pretend that we were both asleep. Her father walked by the living room and used the bathroom next to us. After the heightened hormones and adrenaline, we both were incredibly on edge as he walked past us back into his bedroom.

Sofia and I both exhaled and laughed before hugging each other close. We were just...happy.

Sofia and I dated for a few years after that night, but we eventually broke up. That night I won't forget. It's the night I missed watching Harry Potter and instead got a girlfriend.

CandaK
CandaK
24 Followers