A Halloween Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Altissimus
Altissimus
417 Followers

My breath caught.

My skirt fell to the floor, to pool around my feet.

She trailed her fingertips across my abdomen, her eyes running like a caress across my skin.

"It's a tough choice," she said, whimsically, "but I think I'll stay."

And I was in her arms, my breasts pushing against the hardness of her leather corset, my mouth seeking hers. Her hands came around me, pulling me against her, and I was whimpering as I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft, her tongue so delicious. I moaned into her mouth as her fingers played down my spine.

She broke the kiss at last. "You're still cold, Abby. And I'm desperate to wash this crap off my tail."

Yeah... that was a good point. Somehow I'd forgotten about that.

"I'll wash your tail, if you'll let me." And the rest of you.

"I've never had anyone wash me before. It sounds wonderful."

I stepped carefully out of my skirt (it was one of my favs) and bent to unzip my boots. She watched me toe them off, her eyes on my nakedness, and such a simple act carried so much intimacy when I did it before her. My panties were still around my waist but hung loose where she'd cut through them, but I left them on. I wasn't quite brave enough to remove them while she watched, even if the cover they now provided was minimal.

I took her hand and led her through the flat to the bathroom.

We passed the living room where the candles were still arrayed, but now there was a blackened scorch mark on the carpet. It was hard to miss, once we'd passed the sofa.

I stopped in surprise. "What the hell...?"

"Oh, that was me. Sorry." She seemed bashful.

I giggled. "I think my damage deposit is kinda screwed. But don't worry. Anyway, the carpet deserved to be put out of its misery."

"Damage deposits are trivial," she said, "all I need is three seconds with your landlord and you'll be rent-free for as long as you wish."

Hmm, that was a thought. "Do you think we could get a nicer flat?"

She smiled. "We can get whatever we want."

The very reason I'd summoned a demon in the first place.

It was a lot easier justifying my moral ambiguities when I had Lily to keep happy.

A deluxe flat, rent free - with a maid to do the cleaning. Yeah, okay, sign me up.

"That sounds great. But what I want right now is you in a shower."

Pulling on her hand, I continued past toward the bathroom. She followed willingly.

I was so grateful my bathroom was clean and tidy. As was the rest of my flat - the state of my living room aside. I didn't mind cleaning - though I wasn't going to say no to a maid - but right then I just wanted no distractions while I concentrated on Lily.

Getting her out of that corset was going to be difficult enough. I didn't even know where to start.

I turned on the shower, letting the temperature rise, then turned to her.

The corset was stiff under my fingers, no obvious fastenings at the front, and there'd been none at the back either. "How do I get you out of this thing?"

"Like this," she said, and shimmered slightly.

The corset disappeared, the boots and fishnet stockings too, and she was perfectly nude before me. The boots had had quite the heel and her instant vanishing trick left her on her toes. She lowered to her heels; a simple move that she performed with all the grace and control of a dancer.

"...Fuck..." I said, my eyes widening as I took in the vision before me.

She smiled at my unsophisticated flattery. Yet perhaps she thought it more authentic for its involuntary nature. I hoped so anyway.

Her neck and shoulders were elegant, flowing delightfully into the curve of her breasts, which were nothing short of magnificent with a perfect roundness and so firm that they seemed to hover, her nipples hard and almost pointing upward. Beneath, her stomach was smooth and flat, the tiniest impression of musculature, yet still wonderfully feminine, rounding ever so slightly as it flowed down into her mons. The triangle between her legs was smooth as I'd ever seen, no trace of any hair, not even so much as a hint of a tan line, just pure perfection.

It made me feel self-conscious about the carefully trimmed triangle I preferred to maintain. I hoped she wouldn't object.

"You can't go in the shower like that," she said, lowering to one knee before me, slipping her fingers into the waistband of my ruined panties. As she pulled them down she placed a kiss on my stomach. Her lips were so soft, and I felt her tongue press against my skin as she kissed me.

I felt my underwear fall to land on my bare feet, and then she was rising, her body so close to me that her breasts brushed against mine as she stood.

"That shower looks like it'll be a snug fit with both of us," she smiled.

It certainly wasn't very big, but then neither was my flat.

"Sorry," I murmured, wanting more than anything to give this girl the best I could.

"Don't be. Tomorrow, we'll go house-hunting. Somewhere with a nice big shower... and a nice big bed."

She took my hand and stepped into the shower cubicle, under the water, pulling me in with her.

The water streamed down over her, slicking her skin and running in rivulets between her breasts and down over her stomach. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She pulled me into her, our bodies pressing together, and she giggled as she closed the door behind me.

"Hardly room to move," she murmured, and kissed me. Her hands slid down my back and cupped my ass, holding me tight as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I whimpered at the feel of her, the taste of her.

How had I gotten so lucky? Oh, that was right... I'd summoned her. She was bound to me. In that moment, my morals were sorely tested: she was mine to do with as I wished. But she was here of her own accord, wasn't she? I'd given her free will. I'd given her every opportunity to leave. She'd never hesitated.

Still, she was here now, and she was mine. I couldn't resist experimenting a little.

"Turn around," I whispered to her, "place your hands on the tiles."

She obeyed immediately, as I knew she must. I hadn't asked; I'd deliberately used an imperative. But there'd been no reproach, no reluctance, and as the water streamed down her back, she wiggled her ass at me.

Her ass was perfection too: firm, smooth, perfect curves, and just the right size. Above, the base of her tail jutted from her spine, swishing lightly between us.

I placed my hand on the base of it, and she shivered.

I leant in, pressing my breasts to her back, until my lips were against her ear. "I thought you said this was in you," I said, tugging gently at her tail.

She looked at me over her shoulder, a furrow of surprise on her brow. "No, I didn't."

It was my turn to be surprised. I could've sworn she'd said...

"...how do you... er... keep it on?" I'd asked.

"Keep it on?" She'd grinned impishly.

...but no, it had been my dirty mind filling in the blanks. I'd assumed something completely different - though, in my defence, I hadn't realised the tail was real at that point.

And now I risked offending her again. Fuck, Abby, you're such an idiot sometimes.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I misunderstood you."

"You don't like my tail?" she asked, her voice forlorn, her tail curving down between her legs to wrap around her own ankle. She was hiding it... as much as she was able, anyway.

I wasn't going to let her think that. All of her was gorgeous, from the points of her horns to the tip of her spiky, lethal tail, and there was no way I was going to let my stupid mouth make her feel otherwise.

Which gave me an idea.

"I love your tail," I whispered against her ear, then I deliberately rubbed my breasts down her back as I slid slowly down to the floor of the cramped shower. There was just enough room to kneel behind her, and that was all I wanted.

I laid a kiss on the top of her tail - the base of her spine - and she shivered beneath my lips. That was the second time she'd trembled when touched there, and I wondered if it was sensitive. I made a note to learn all her sensitive spots.

I trailed my tongue across the base of her tail, and she moaned quietly, her ass pushing back ever so slightly. It made me smile.

Her tail was soft, wet fur beneath my tongue, but so silky, so smooth, and so firm it was more like licking velvet than fur - if the velvet had been wrapped tightly around a warm, living, squirming thing. I ran my hand lightly down it as I kissed and licked her, and gently eased it from where it was cowering around her ankle.

She let me pull it free, and it swished slightly in my hand. I'd never felt anything so amazing.

"I love your tail," I murmured again, stroking it with both hands. "Will you still let me wash it?"

"Yes, please," she whispered, and I barely heard her above the noise of the water.

My shampoo and conditioner were on the floor in the corner of the shower, happily in reach, and I squirted a little into my palm and ran it the full length of her tail. It was sensuous beyond measure, and judging from how it twitched and squirmed between my fingers, it was for her too.

I examined the tip carefully as my hands approached it. The end lacked the sharp edge I'd seen her use when she'd defended us from those two horrible men. It looked soft, more like a blunt, round arrowhead than the crescent-moon blade I was sure I'd seen during the brief fight.

It showed no traces of the men's blood, I was glad to see, yet I made sure to wash it carefully. She'd expressed her desperate need to be clean of them, and I was only too glad to oblige.

I glanced up. "Does it feel clean? Did I do a good enough job?"

It was only then that I saw she was shivering beneath the warm water.

"Yesss..." she breathed, her voice full of lust and arousal.

Hmm. It seemed someone liked having their tail played with.

I stood slowly, bringing her tail with me, lifting it up, letting it drape across my arm and lie against my breasts. As I did so I dropped my hand beneath, close to the sensitive base of it, and lightly brushed the underside with my fingertips.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

I grinned, knowing she couldn't see. Gotcha, I thought. God, I loved turning on my Lust Demon.

"Do you like that?" I asked innocently, let my fingertips trail down the crack of her ass, then back up to caress beneath her tail again.

"Fuck yes," she breathed, pushing her ass back towards me.

"You feel everything, eh?" I gave her back her words from earlier in Julia's flat.

"You know I do," she breathed, pushing her ass against my hand.

"Good," I said, and licked around the tip of her tail.

She shuddered hard, her body writhing before me, her tail twitching in my hand.

It was so much fun to learn about the unexpected erogenous zones of Lust Demons.

I took the tip of her tail into my mouth, trailing it with my tongue, and gently closed my lips around her like I was... well... all my prior experience had been with men. One uses what one knows.

She gasped loudly, her hips twitching and her back arching. "Oh fuck, Abby..."

I explored the sensations of her tail-tip with my tongue, discovering small ridges beneath the short, soft fur, feeling the wiry hardness that lay beneath. She shivered again, and I could feel the tremors run down the length of her tail and twitch against my tongue.

I let it slip from my mouth. "Still wonder if I like your tail?" I gave it another long lick.

"Oh, Abby! May I move from the wall?"

Hmm. It seemed my command had kept her there. I hadn't intended that. I felt a slight twinge of guilt... but then she hadn't been objecting.

"Of course you can."

She turned swiftly, but took me in her arms with such care and gentleness. "Thank you, Abby. That was wonderful," she gazed at me, her eyes full of adoration. "Never has anyone done something like that."

I knew I'd never get used to the exciting feel of her nakedness against me.

She brushed her lips across mine. "Let's finish up in here and get out, okay?"

"Sure," I said, my stomach squirming in anticipation.

She grinned at me. "Your turn. Under the spray, if you please."

"Yes, Ma'am."

It was fun to switch places, largely because it was impossible to do without rubbing against each other. We might've indulged in more rubbing than was strictly necessary.

She poured some of my shower gel into her hands and I spent the next few minutes luxuriating in her touch. She washed me far more thoroughly than I had her, and by the time she'd finished my legs were unsteady and my breathing was ragged.

She smiled at me, giving my ass a final pat. "Now you're clean in all the places I want to lick."

Damn. She wanted to lick me everywhere. I supposed I'd just have to endure.

She stepped backwards out of the shower cubicle with a grace I'd never have managed, drawing me out with my hand in hers. It seemed hardly a moment went by without a touch between us, and I was quite content with that. I didn't know if it was a consequence of our binding or merely mutual attraction, but since the moment she'd sat at my feet and propped her chin on my knee at Julia's party, we'd always had some physical contact between us.

She pulled a towel from my radiator and rubbed me down, pausing now and then to kiss me, lick a nipple or squeeze my ass. Her touches were a delicious torment, but I wanted more.

"Let me dry you," I said, pulling the towel from her at last. "I'm done with this bathroom now. I want you in the bedroom."

Lily's skin began to steam and a second later she was dry.

"That's a neat trick," I said enviously. Even after the towel I was still damp... in some places more than others.

She winked at me. "One of the few perks of being a demon." She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Her tail slid around my waist, caressing me and helping her pull me along. I loved her tail. I also loved watching her ass.

"Why does your tail sometimes look different?" I asked her as we entered the bedroom.

She turned to me, slipping the tail from around my waist and making the tip float up between us. Our breasts were almost touching, and her tail brushed lightly against both of us as it rose. It sent another shiver through me.

"I guess it's the same as opening or closing your hand," she said, and as I watched the tip of her tail became a sharp-looking triangle - the one I'd seen when I'd first met her - then the curved blade she used during our contretemps with the two men. It seemed to fold within itself and became the rounded end I'd seen in the shower, then merged again and looked almost normal, almost uniform from the width of the rest of the tail, only a very slight thickness marking the tip. The latter made the whole thing look more like a panther's tail: black, slinky, short-haired and lithe. And also more like something I could lick. I licked it.

She mmm'd. "I love it when you do that."

"I know," I said, smiling demurely. "And I can't help it. Your tail is amazing, and I love how it can change shape like that. So cool." I felt something tickle my lip and pulled free a tiny, loose black hair. "...and so furry." I flicked away the offending item.

"Oh, I can do this too..."

Her tail shimmered, and where before there had been a black panther's tail, now there was a smooth, hairless tail only a little darker than her own skin colour. It was a burnished bronze, growing darker still further along its length, and the tip was perfectly rounded.

"Hmm, it was beautiful before, but I like this too, because I can..." I opened my mouth and took her into me, sucking and licking on it as I watched her face.

"Fuck, Abby..." she sighed, closing her eyes, her body leaning into mine. "I love it when you do that."

"I like doing it to you," I murmured, licking it again. It felt like satin beneath my tongue, and it tasted more of her than it had before. "I want to take my time exploring all of you."

"I'm yours to explore," and she reached up with one hand, cupping my cheek in her palm. I pressed against her, closing my eyes, feeling a wave of tenderness both within myself and from her too.

I wanted her on the bed, but I was nervous too. How does one make love to a woman so gorgeous? I'd never made love to a woman, let alone one like Lily. I wanted her on the bed, to lie with and touch and taste, but would I be able to please her? I had to at least try. I couldn't let my own reticence waste this moment. I wanted her on the bed, but also I didn't want to force her. I chose my words carefully.

"Please will you lie down for me?"

She smiled as if she knew all my thoughts, but turned to the bed and crawled onto it. She moved gracefully, and I was once more reminded of a cat, even as her now-smooth tail swished about her. She was graceful and elegant, smooth and sensual, her body deliciously naked. As she crawled she opened herself to me, raising her ass slightly, lifting her tail. It was obvious how aroused she was, how wet she was. She looked back over her shoulder with that sexy little smile, and I was sure she just wanted to check I was watching the show.

And oh fuck but I was watching the show.

I'd never wanted anyone more in my life.

"You can tell me what to do too, you know," she said, arching her back and subtly waving her ass at me. It would've been more subtle if I hadn't been staring at it, and I hungrily followed every tiny move she made. "I like it when you tell me what to do."

She turned to her back, lying down in the middle of my bed, her legs slightly spread. She pushed her head back into the pillows and arched her back, lifting it from the sheets, her perfect breasts rising as if in offering, her arms falling wide to her sides.

"Is this how you want me?"

"Yesss..." I breathed, gazing down at her. She was too much to resist. What nervousness I'd had was dispelled before such a vision, and I eagerly crawled on the bed between her legs.

She spread them wider for me, lifting her knees slightly, her smooth, inviting pussy open to me, glistening with her arousal and begging to be tasted.

I couldn't resist any longer. I had to know how it would feel, how it would taste.

I lowered my mouth, taking a moment to breathe in her fresh, spicy scent, then slowly licked the full length of her from her opening up to her clit.

She had a fresh, clean taste that was almost sweet on my tongue. If this was what lust tasted like I wanted to bury my face in it and roll in her essence. I licked again, moaning my pleasure, and her gasps in response were the best sound of all.

She hooked a leg around my back, her soft thigh gently encouraging me closer, and it was all the affirmation I needed to know she liked what I was doing. I pushed my tongue inside her, her smooth folds opening willingly, and licked slowly up toward her clit once more. It was a little nub of rigid pleasure beneath my tongue, and I delighted in her moans as I licked all around and back and forth, discovering as I went what triggered the best sounds.

It was a game of which I knew I wouldn't tire, a game I hoped to play many times.

I wanted to touch her too, and it was easy to slide a finger inside her as I licked more, her hips bucking beneath my mouth as she pulled my head in tighter with her warm thigh. Her cries rose in pitch, her wetness coating my mouth, my nose and cheeks, and there was nothing I wanted more than to make this beautiful creature come beneath my mouth.

Yet it seemed she had other ideas, for she reached down to me with both hands, drawing me up her body. I tried not to pout as she pulled me away, but the feel of her warm, silky-smooth skin beneath me was a new sensation to enjoy, and then her mouth was on me, kissing me, tasting herself on my tongue.

"I want to lick you too," she said breathlessly, and, rolling me to my back with a casual strength that made me gasp, she swung around until her head was over my pussy, holding her body raised over mine. Her thighs were spread widely, and her pussy was tantalisingly presented once more.

Altissimus
Altissimus
417 Followers
1...345678