A Halloween Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was foolish. Easy to address. We'd simply give her the choice, and if she didn't want to stay with us... I'd banish her myself.

My Trace tugged, and I knew that would never be necessary. Lily was mine, goddammit, and it was time to make that clear to Hell.

"I love the idea," I said softly, meeting Julia's gaze. "Let's bring our girl home."

~

We re-lit the candles, which always seemed to take the longest damn time. We'd already spent what seemed like ages prepping Julia for the ritual, and now I was getting impatient. I needed to invest in a small flamethrower.

I checked over the pentacle carefully, touching it up with more of the paint. We didn't want any accidents.

As one, Julia and I shed our robes, stepping into the pentacle naked.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, and we slipped to our knees, facing each other.

"You sure you're happy with all the pronunciation?" I asked her. It had taken a lot longer to give her a crash-course in Latin than it had to light the candles, but it was too important to have any mistakes.

"Yes. I'm confident. I can do this."

I took her hands in mine. "Much though I loved your tongue on me last time, you're going to need it for more important things."

"Maybe... we could scissor?" She blushed, lowering her eyes.

I released a hand and placed a fingertip under her chin, lifting her face to mine. "I have no idea what that means, but trust me when I say I want to find out. I want to do scissor with you, and with Lily, and learn all I can about this."

She giggled softly. "It's not 'do' scissor. It's... oh, never mind." Her hand slipped around the back of my neck, pulling me forward. "Come here."

Her lips were soft, her tongue probing. I closed my eyes, losing myself in her.

She disengaged her other hand from mine, pressing her palm against my breast.

"God, I'm already wet. Touch me, Abby."

I let my hand fall between us, coming between her spread thighs as she knelt before me. I marvelled at the feel of her, running my fingers lightly over her folds, slipping a fingertip between. She was slick to the touch and her hips pushed against my hand.

"Harder, please. More."

I cupped her in my palm, rubbing the heel of my hand against her clit, and found her entrance with my finger.

"I love touching you," I whispered, and slid my finger inside her. She was silky smooth, slick with her arousal, but it was the way that she looked at me that I liked the most.

"Yes... just there. Don't stop," she whispered, and I gently pushed against her as I pressed my finger further into her. "My turn now."

Her hand came down between my legs, and I spread my knees to make room for her. Her touch was cautious at first, as if seeking permission, but I already knew I wanted to share everything with her. I allowed a murmur of pleasure to slip from my lips, and she took it as the assent she wanted. Yet still she played lightly, running her fingertips across my labia, dipping briefly between, trailing up to my clit with the deftest of touches, until my hips were twitching beneath her hand.

"You're teasing me," I gasped, pushing against her hand, seeking more.

She smiled, grinding her pussy against my hand as she mirrored what I was doing to her, pushing a finger inside me, exploring me, as her hand cupped me more firmly.

"Oh... yes..." I sighed, closing my eyes and swaying slightly as I lost myself in the combined sensations. It was as if I knew what she was feeling beneath my touch, because of what she was doing to me.

"Is this scissoring?" I asked, and she laughed softly.

"No, Abbs, that's even better."

I felt both her hand and her body slip away, and I moaned my frustration at their loss. I opened my eyes to see her shuffle back on her knees, her thighs wide, her pussy open to my gaze.

"Lie down for me, please. I want to show you."

I lay down as she bid, gazing up at her, knowing I'd do anything she asked of me. She came forward, taking my ankle in her hands and gently lifting my leg, gracing me with a playful smile as she positioned herself astride my thigh, and soon her intent became obvious.

"Ohh, fuck," I whimpered, as she slid her hips higher up my thigh until our bodies met. She ground against me, and I pushed back hungrily. "God, yes..." Something else to try with Lily.

"Take my hands," she murmured, resting my leg against her shoulder, and our fingers entwined as we used them to pull against one another.

For a moment we were lost in the luxury of our entwined bodies, our hips pushing against one another as we sought our mutual pleasure. She was beautiful above me, the candlelight giving her skin a wondrous glow; the firmness of her pelvis was perfect as she rubbed it against my pussy, and the feel of her soft folds against mine was blissful.

"The words, Abby, quickly... before I can no longer speak..."

"Yes..." I breathed, focusing with an effort. "Ready?"

She nodded, her chest rising and falling with the effort of her breathing, a sheen of perspiration covering her beautiful breasts.

"Together..."

"Per spiritus mortuorum et per vitam circa." I was pretty sure the spirits knew exactly where to find us by now.

"Audi me, Lilialaiaelilith." It was a simple change. A specific call. If I had her name right, I could think of no reason why this shouldn't work. And if I didn't... I'd try again and again, until I did.

"Te vocco, Lilialaiaelilith." Julia's voice echoed mine, even as our bodies moved together in unison.

I gasped as the first wave of lust ran over us, heightening our pleasure.

"Te impero, Lilialaiaelilith."

Fuck it was intense. The feeling of Julia grinding against me, her movements becoming more erratic as our bodies were subjected to the passions of the spell. My own orgasm was on the brink, and I knew hers was too.

"Te invocco; Lilialaiaelilith."

I gasped with the strain of it, pulling against Julia's hands, clenching her fingers and feeling her tighten back. We clung to the pain of our grip for the control we needed to finish the spell.

"Lilialaiaelilith me venies, ego iubeo!" It couldn't possibly be any more specific than that, and there was lust enough to summon a horde of demons.

I cried out as I came, throwing my head back and releasing Julia's hands with the force of my release, and I heard her own cry echo mine, her hips writhing against me. I felt a wash of wetness where our bodies met, and I didn't know if it was mine or hers; it didn't matter, only that we had come together, that we were coming still. My hips bucked uncontrollably as one orgasm fed directly into the next, my thighs soaked with our mutual arousal, my body covered in perspiration from our exertion.

At last, at long last, the feelings slowly abated, and I was able to breathe again.

Julia collapsed over me, her body pressing against mine, her chest moving with the efforts of her breathing. It was an effort to open my eyes, but I looked up at Julia, seeing the exhaustion in her face that no doubt mirrored my own. We'd had no sleep, we'd come so hard, and above it all lay the stress of what rode on our success. Or failure.

Where was Lily?

The emptiness of the room stared back at me.

"Did... did it work?" Julia asked, struggling to rise once more.

I said nothing. Please, Lily, please...

"Oh... Abbs... I'm so sorry..."

She slid her leg from between mine, moving beside me to gather me up in her arms. She pulled my head against her breasts and held me, rocking gently.

Please, Lily. You can do it. Come back to me.

It didn't matter how many tries it took. I swore then that I would never give up on her.

Surely there was more we could research, more we could find. Maybe a few hours sleep, and then we could -

There was a crack of displaced air and a burning smell, and suddenly Lily was there, standing nude in the same place the Malice Demon had arrived.

My heart jumped and I pushed myself up from Julia's lap. As I did so, Lily's legs began to buckle, and with a cry I dove for her, cushioning her as she fell into my arms, lying across my body.

She lay across me awkwardly, her head cradled in my arm, and I saw her back was covered in cuts and welts. My jaw clenched. Revenge Demon, 84 of 412. I wonder how I apply?

Slowly, she opened her eyes, meeting my gaze. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I never wanted to leave you."

~

"I'm back!" Julia's voice echoed through the villa, and I heard the door slam a moment later.

"We're on the balcony!" I called in response.

"Shh," Lily admonished, "She knows where we are, and you're spoiling the mood."

She was right, of course. Our Trace let Julia find either of us instantly. It was much stronger than it had been before.

She sat astride me, her pussy rubbing deliciously against my ass as her hands rubbed oil across my shoulders. She'd healed fast, her strength returning in minutes, the marks fading completely within hours. I knew I didn't have to worry about her. Apparently my touch, on her, had healing powers. A lovely little side effect of our new, super-powerful binding.

"Yes, Ma'am, sorry Ma'am," I murmured, relaxing beneath her touch.

Beneath us came the sound of the waves, the Mediterranean crashing against the rocks. I'd have settled for a nicer flat, but I'd put up very little fight when Julia and Lily had ganged up on me. How could I resist them both, when they'd pinned me down and licked me until I agreed? Throwing 'Italy' in the mix had been the icing on the cake, and the token resistance I'd held on to was only to prolong the experience, the feel of both of them pressed against me.

I knew I'd never get tired of that.

Julia walked on to the balcony, shedding her clothes as she came.

"Did you get them?"

"I did. Twin Ferrari GTC4s. I drove one back but the other is being delivered tomorrow."

Money was no object with the powers Lily granted us, but I'd been adamant we were cautious, building a plausible paper trail, paying our taxes, and spending frugally. Only the bare essentials. Like sea-front villas and hers-'n-hers Ferraris.

I smiled. "How was it?"

She sighed dramatically. "Fucking a-maze-ing. Almost as good as Lily's tail."

I closed my eyes. "I very much doubt that."

Above me, Lily snickered, and I felt her tail snake down between my legs.

"God, I love watching you do that to her," I heard Julia say, her voice thick with arousal. I lifted my ass to give Lily better access, and moaned as she penetrated me.

Julia took the seat opposite us, watching us as she spread her thighs, her own hand drifting down between her legs. "My turn next, right?"

* * *

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my stories.

This is a Halloween 2023 contest entry, so please do leave me a vote. I wouldn't say 'no' to a comment, either. Gosh, I love comments!

Thank you. :)

1...345678