A Halloween Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered beneath her in anticipation of what was to come, and it was only seconds before I could once more push my tongue inside her and taste her again. I moaned into her as I felt her mouth on my vulva, licking down and through my lips, parting me with her fingers and seeking out my clit with her tongue.

All the while her tail swayed in the air above us, a mesmerising dance that perhaps - I hoped - showed her pleasure.

I slid my hands up her thighs, cupping her tight, firm ass, taking delight in the feel of her even as I licked her more, and she moaned and angled her hips until her clit was over my mouth. That suited me perfectly and I sucked it in between my lips, dancing my tongue across it. She moaned against me, her face pushed between my thighs, then I felt her tongue on my clit and it became a duel to see who could make the other come first.

I lost myself in the sensations of her, the heady heights of the orgasm that she drew from me, the rush of arousal from her when I finally brought her to her peak. Even then she wasn't satiated, sliding one arm around my leg, pulling it up to open me more to her, and her tongue dove again inside me.

It seemed to reach so much further than mine, and that didn't seem fair. The pleasure she gave me was so great, so I focused all my efforts on her clit in return. Again we reached our peaks, lost in the taste of one another and the sounds of our cries and whimpers.

At last she moved, rolling off me and turning until our heads were once again aligned on the bed, and I thought that perhaps she was content and wished to simply snuggle. Yet I had misjudged the strength of her desire for me, for instead she crawled over me until her knees were either side of my head and her vulva was but a whisper from my mouth.

"May I try something, Abby?" she asked softly, teasing me as she did so by brushing her pussy across my lips.

I looked up at her as she gazed down at me and nodded willingly. As far as I was concerned she could do as she wished with me.

She reached down and parted her labia, offering her pink insides to my tongue, and I quickly moved to comply with her unspoken instruction. But it seemed she had something else in mind, for I jumped as I felt a soft touch between my legs, unexpected but not unwelcome, and knew she'd once more deployed her tail.

"Yes..." I breathed against her, and she slid her hands into my hair, holding my head for her pleasure as she rubbed her vulva across my lips and tongue, and while she did, her tail explored me.

I was helpless beneath her, a slave to her desires, yet nothing in this world would've made me wish to move. I spread my legs wider, angling my hips, and her tail slid across my folds, rubbing up against my clit.

It became too difficult to concentrate on licking her, such was the intensity of the feelings between my thighs, and I could only moan as she teased me, until I was begging for more.

"Please, Lily... please..."

It seemed she had been waiting for such permission, for the tip of her tail slid through my wetness to my entrance, and then she was slowly pushing inside me.

I arched my back in ecstasy, a deep moan of satisfaction as I felt her enter me, and I heard her purr her pleasure above me as I responded to her touch.

"Feel everything..." I breathed, encouraging her, and felt her push deeper within me in response.

She moaned as she fucked me with her tail, as if it was as good for her as it was for me, but it felt so divine, filled me so completely, that I was sure I had the better end of the bargain. Her tail slipped from me before pushing in again, then she ran a ripple of a shudder through it, and such was the intensity of the sensation that my back arched involuntarily, and I almost came right then.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I gasped, and I felt her shiver with the pleasure of my reaction.

"I love being inside you," she whispered, and did the shuddering thing again.

My pussy clenched around her as my orgasm hit, and it was so powerful, so deep, that it seemed to last forever, and I swam in the ecstasy of it, unable to do more than whimper beneath her.

Afterward we snuggled in my bed, facing each other, our legs intertwined, and our bodies pushed close.

Though we had no sheet over us I never felt cold, for the slightest touch of her could warm me throughout. It was a neat trick. Lust Demons were certainly my new favourite thing.

"Thank you for coming to me," I whispered to her, and she just smiled. Her tail snaked around, nestling against my ass and wrapping up and over my hip, and in such a way I drifted off to sleep, feeling contentment like I had never known before.

~

She was gone from the bed when I woke up. Perhaps she was making breakfast.

"Lily?"

I couldn't hear her. I stretched slowly, then rose, padding naked out into the living room.

"Lily?"

The flat was empty. There were no sounds of her. I checked the bathroom, the door swinging open at my touch.

Where was she? I had a sudden sense of foreboding... but surely I was worrying over nothing.

The Trace. I hadn't used it yet. I wondered if I could.

I concentrated hard, thinking of her. Thinking of our binding. I felt a tug from below my navel... a direction. Insistent.

It took but a moment to pull on clothes; boots, jeans, a jumper. I dressed swiftly, picking up my coat on the way out. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. It was growing stronger.

Her absence was a pain in my chest. It was the longest we'd gone without touching. We'd touched all night as we'd slept, I knew we had. How long had she been gone? Where was she now? Foregoing the lift, I took the stairs two at a time, racing out of the flat block. The Trace was pulling me to my left, down the street.

I ran.

It was only a hundred yards or so. A scorch mark, burnt against the tarmac in the middle of the road. Nothing else.

"No..." I fell to my knees on the pavement, staring at it. What could it mean?

"Lily..." I whispered, concentrating on the Trace. It pulled me toward the scorch mark, but there was nothing there, and the insistent sensation began to fade.

~

In the end I went to Julia's. I didn't have anyone else.

I told her everything. She didn't believe me at first, and I'd known she wouldn't, so I'd brought the book with me.

"You... you summoned a demon?" Her voice was barely a whisper. It seemed even Julia could be shocked. I hadn't even heard her defining exclamation mark.

I nodded, holding the book close to my chest.

Lily had only been here one night, yet my heart felt torn asunder. 'Torn asunder'... I think I'd read that once; a ridiculously dramatic phrase, or so I had previously thought.

Where was she? Why hadn't she come back? I checked the Trace again, as I had repeatedly, and each time it pulled towards a sense of nothingness.

"Oh, my sweet." Julia came to me and enfolded me in her arms, the book pressed between us, holding me as I sobbed, and tears flowed down my cheeks. I was always such a mess when I cried that I never allowed myself to cry. Julia had certainly never seen me cry. She held me, and I cried.

Julia held me for the longest time, stroking my hair. I'd never known her to be so quiet for so long. It added an unexpected gravity to the situation.

She spoke at last. "Can't you... can't you summon her again?"

I blinked up at her.

~

We'd used a left-over can of white bathroom paint to draw the pentacle on Julia's carpet. She'd assured me it would come out, with a bit of scrubbing. She'd already had the candles. She had an unbelievable number of candles.

I propped the book up against a chair leg, even though I didn't need it. I chewed my lip, wondering how I should tell her. Why had I agreed to do this here? I really hadn't thought this through.

"Um... so Lily is a Lust Demon."

"Yes, you mentioned."

"Right. So... um... when I summon her, I need to be feeling lust. That's... that's just how the spell works."

"Oh, yes, I suppose that makes sense."

She was on sitting on her sofa, watching me, but I couldn't see her expression because I was too embarrassed to look up.

"So... um..."

"So you need to get naked and horny?"

I glanced up then, her abrupt frankness surprising me. Her eyes were glittering, a small smile on her face. "Er... yeah. That's... that's kinda the play."

"So... do you mind if I watch, or... do you want your privacy?" Her tone was delicate, tentative.

I blinked in surprise. That was a bit out of left field... wasn't it? Was she just curious, or was there something more? I looked at her closely. Her body language was awkward, uncomfortable - which was rare enough for Julia. Her hands were clasped so tight I could see the whites of her knuckles.

For the first time, I saw our friendship with different eyes. Maybe this was why she tried so hard to be my friend, and all this time I'd been blind to it. Hell, I'd had no idea she was even into girls. I'd been certain she wasn't. Perhaps my exposure to Lily had made me more aware.

Was this why she always wanted me to come over? Why she favoured my company over those I'd always thought would suit her better? She'd put up with my moods, encouraged me, laughed with me. We'd curled up together watching movies. She'd always had an ear for my trials and tribulations, supporting me, frequently putting my needs before her own. I'd just thought she was a good friend - and she was. But had I really been so naive? I reflected that she liked to touch me too... she had always been quite handsy. I'd never been offended by that, never minded, never thought it was anything other than her nature.

Not until now, anyway.

"Do you want to watch?" I asked, curious.

"Um... yes... if that's okay. If... if it wouldn't be weird."

Wow. There it was: confirmation. And perhaps it would be a little weird, but her expression was so earnest, so hopeful, that I didn't want to refuse her. I could see the lust in her eyes.

I had the strongest feeling that Lily wouldn't mind.

In answer, I walked carefully around the pentacle and the candles we'd painstakingly arrayed and lit, and came to stand beside the sofa, beside where she was sitting. She watched me with wide eyes, her lips slightly parted.

I toed off my boots, grasped the hem of my jumper and pulled it over my head. I'd left in such a rush I hadn't bothered with socks or underwear. Julia's eyes fell to my breasts, and I heard her intake of breath. I liked it.

My fingers fell to the buttons of my jeans, pulling them open as I watched Julia. There was no doubt anymore how she saw me. I wondered how I'd missed it, and for so long.

I enjoyed the way she looked at me. At least, with Julia watching, I'd have no problem getting in the mood to begin the ritual.

I wondered if this would even work. Even if we were successful, would it even be Lily, or would we just get a different Lust Demon? If we were successful. It wasn't Halloween any longer. Did that matter? Could I still do it?

An idea occurred to me, and my fingers hesitated on the buttons of my jeans. Could I pull it off? Would Julia be willing?

I turned away from her, my eyes falling to the preparations we'd made. I smiled, thinking of Lily watching what I was about to do. I knew she'd like it. It made my heart ache for her, even as I felt my arousal grow.

Julia was sitting directly behind me, and I knew where her eyes were. I pushed my jeans slowly down over my hips, bending slightly as I did so, keeping my legs straight. The top of my ass came bare, the jeans sliding down inch by inch. I was teasing her, and blatantly. How much had changed since only yesterday. I would never have done this before I met Lily.

The jeans slipped another inch, and it must by now be obvious to Julia that I wore nothing beneath. She hadn't made a sound.

I looked over my shoulder at her, much as Lily had done when she'd crawled onto my bed. Julia's eyes were on my ass, enrapt, just like mine had been on Lily's.

"Would you like to help me?" I asked quietly.

She jumped, her eyes coming up to mine guiltily. "What?"

I wiggled my ass subtly, just as Lily had done before me. "I was wondering if you'd like to help me."

"Um..." her eyes dropped to my ass, and she pulled them back to my face with an effort. "Of course, sure. With... with what?"

"With the ritual."

She frowned for a moment, then her eyes widened. "With the ritual?"

She was so cute. How had I missed it, all this time?

"Yes. I need lust. My lust... your lust... do you think you could bring some... lust?"

For a moment I thought she was about to agree, then her expression fell. "Um... I don't want to get in the way of you and Lily."

Fuck. I am still such an idiot. Think, Abby, think!

"Lily is a Lust Demon, Julia. She would absolutely love for you and I to share some lust. And we've been friends for years. If we wanted to share... some lust... again, once Lily is back, I know she'd be totally okay with that too. She might even join in, if you were okay with that."

I held my breath. Such times test friendships. Had I read her right? Or... given how crap I was at reading people... had I got it right just this once? Please let this work, and please let Julia not be hurt.

She stared at me for a long moment then nodded, jerkily, her eyes falling back to my ass. Phew.

"What do you need me to do?" she asked, her voice timid. I'd never heard her so quiet before. I wondered how much of what I'd seen of her was a mask... or even, perhaps, her attempt to get me to notice her... in that way. How long had she been trying for? How long had I been oblivious?

I deliberately turned away, pushing my hips back slightly toward her. "Could you please start by helping me with my jeans?" It seemed the tension had been for some time; it felt like you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Perhaps some gentle encouragement was needed, a more explicit permission. "And... anything else you'd like to do that might stir up some lust in here."

Her fingers slipped into the waistband of my jeans, brushing against my ass. "Anything?" she asked, a tremble in her voice.

"Anything," I confirmed. My voice was strong; I felt in control of the situation. Lily was clearly one hell of a teacher.

I wanted her back. Please, let me be able to make this work.

Julia tugged my jeans lower, pulling them over my ass. I felt her warm breath against my skin, then I felt her lips on the small of my back. I closed my eyes, a soft sigh escaping. She seemed to find this encouraging, for her kisses continued, moving lower, even as she tugged my jeans down my legs.

I was naked (almost) in my friend's flat, bending before her as she trailed her lips over my bottom. Wow, how my life had changed.

Her hands were on my ass cheeks, squeezing, kneading, my jeans, for the moment, forgotten. She spread my bottom apart, her breath warm on me again, and then I felt her tongue lick along the top of my ass.

I gasped at the sensation, my hips twitching. Fuck, that feels good. I had no idea Julia would be so... forward. But then again, I had said 'anything'.

My heart went out to her. She'd clearly been desiring me for the longest time, and I'd been totally unaware. And now... now I was naked before her, offering myself to her.

I would need to be really damn careful how I treated her after this. I really didn't -

My thought process was interrupted by her tongue, delving between my cheeks, pushing in.

"Oh fuck... fuck, Juls!"

She licked again, her tongue warm and wet and probing, and my legs buckled with the sensations.

Why had I not done this with Lily? I would correct that oversight, just as soon as I could.

I felt one hand leave my ass, the other still holding me open as her tongue explored me, and then her fingers came up between my legs, brushing against my pussy. I was already so wet. The thought of sharing this with her had aroused me, the impromptu strip tease had helped, and her tongue in my ass had been electric. But her fingers probed gently even as she licked more, and the combined sensations were almost too much to bear. Every touch elicited a sound from me, and soon I was so turned on it was difficult to stand.

"Stop, Juls, stop... God... if you keep going my legs are going to collapse!"

She relented, pulling back, and I heard her small, satisfied laugh. So far so good. But I promised I wasn't going to forget her after this. She needed more, she deserved more. And I was quite willing to give it to her.

It took a moment to catch my breath, then I straightened and stripped off my jeans, throwing them onto the sofa. I turned to her, cupping her face in my hands, bending to kiss her deeply. I'd never kissed her before, barring a goodbye buss on a cheek. She opened to me willingly, her tongue meeting mine, and I heard her whimper as we kissed. God, the girl had it bad. And for me. I never knew. If nothing else, I owed Lily for opening my eyes to this.

I broke the kiss, straightening, standing naked before her. Her eyes ran over my body, a hungry expression on her face.

"I think it would be better if you were naked too," I suggested, and I knew she'd be only too glad of the excuse.

She rose, and I stepped back giving her space, watching as she stripped off her jumper and jeans, revealing a pretty matching set of powder-blue lacy underwear, but soon they too joined the pile of clothes on the sofa.

It was my turn to run my eyes over her, and I very much liked what I saw. Her breasts were smaller than Lily's, her nipples a gorgeous dusky pink. Her figure was slim, her hips almost straight, but she had the tightest little ass that I couldn't wait to play with. Like me, she'd kept a tiny patch of fur above her mons, her lips waxed beneath.

I dropped to my knees before her, looking up at her for a moment, seeking permission, but she only stared at me in wonder and that seemed permission enough. I brushed my lips across her stomach, kissing and licking in the way that Lily had shown me, then sat back on my heels, pulling her into my mouth with my hands on her ass.

She moaned as my tongue found her pussy, her hands fisting in my hair, her back arching as she pushed her hips forward, seeking more, and so it was that I tasted a woman for the second time in my life. She was so different to Lily, her essence carrying a slight tang, lacking Lily's sweetness, different but no less delicious. And this was Julia, who I'd known for years, and who had evidently loved me - or, at least, lusted after me - for so long. I wondered, then, if it was merely lust or if she'd somehow come to love me too, and at some point I'd have to ask her. But this wasn't that moment, and instead I focused on exploring her with my tongue.

In the end it was she who pushed me back, gently, both hands still entwined in my hair. "Is that lust enough for the ritual?" she asked, gazing down at me with an expression of such tenderness that the question of love was already answered.

It was typical of her that she was still putting my needs ahead of her own, even as I knelt, nude, before her.

"No," I answered, grinning up as I flicked my tongue over her pussy once more. "But the rest we can do once I start the spell."

She nodded her understanding and helped me rise, and together we stepped into the pentacle. We'd drawn it large, for I had no wish for a repeat of the incident in my flat, when I'd passed out and almost set my hair on fire. Yet now the space felt far smaller with both of us standing within.

"How do you want to do this?" she asked, clearly letting me lead.

It was a good question.

"Um... I need to focus on the spell. At least a bit. But also, I need to be... um... touching myself... to... you know..." Wow, you can put on a strip tease and lick her body, but you can't talk about it? Still real smooth, Abby, still real smooth.

1...345678