All Comments on 'A Halloween to Remember'

by sherylwaters

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jonathan8739jonathan8739over 12 years ago
awesome

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT CHERYL AND MARK.

NormCastleNormCastleover 12 years ago
About THE

Most exciting read in a long time...licking forward to more of this delicious couple.

lovesilklovesilkover 12 years ago
awesome

cant wait for more omg loved it

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
o my

that had to be one of the hotest stories i have read in a long time and i sure hope there will be more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My God Sheryl!

That was beautiful. You got the story going and when the gender reveal arrived it took me a sec,. to pick up on what happened, so I suppose that might have been clearer, (icky little comment)

but I just loved the entire story, actions and personalities. Its not me, but there were no problems in my head. Hopefully you carry on.

Good luck

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

As I started to read this story, I was wondering if it would become a role reversal where she would get him to dress up as a woman and end up the highlight of the party. But NO, you took this story to a new height. I can see that it will be a beautiful love story as well as a sexy one. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
Good Suspense

I love your imagination and creative story development. Characters were sensible and real, erotic and not crude for this all caring theme. I support the future of this author. Hope you have a 2-Notify list to keep us advised when the next 'creation' evolves. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Now I'm jealous. What a fantastic story. You go girl. Keep on writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just awful

Stop now before any more drivel comes forth.

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
Breakfast Later

You are an amazing writer. I absolutely loved the way Cheryl’s dick was brought into the story. I had no clue till Melanie started going done on her. The threesome was a fantastic event. Thanks for your story. I was fortunate enough to have experienced anal one time (about fifty years ago) and to this day remember it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous