All Comments on 'A Halloween to Remember'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vitustrvitustrover 3 years ago
Thank you

it is a mindful and passionate story. A sensitive description of emotions and the pure pleasure of a sexual expirience.

NymeriazNymeriazover 3 years ago
One of the best written stories I've ever read

Never mind that this gave me two intense orgasms, never mind the insanely hot sex in it, this is just incredible writing. You made me feel everything that the characters did, I could feel their reverence at the experience they just shared together at the end. Hats off to you, writer! That was something else. You should get paid for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well imagined and written, with not too many usage errors. The business with the identical costumes was more than a bit over the top, though. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written tale, but I found myself liking your narrator less as the story went along. She starts off hesitant about wearing an overtly sexy costume, yet ends up taking on two men at once? Well, sure, this 𝙞𝙨 literotica.

But she also ended a surprising selfish lover, twice taking on the two men at once while her friend just masturbates. Claudia may have said that it’s the hottest thing she’s ever watched, but it was still just watching, while our protagonist performed.

robertlrobertlover 3 years ago

Mostly, I just think, wow! That was a hot story! Best halloween story I can remember reading, especially the buildup before the party. I could visualize that catwoman costume, then your descriptions during the sex were just incredible.

ALCON1ALCON1over 3 years ago
Loved it

My wife and I have discussed swapping. In our fantasy it ends like this story where the husband and wife are more in love than before the swap. However the fear of destroying a 37 yr marriage is not worth the risk. That being said this story is the situation that we fantasized about and both enjoyed very much. Thank you a fun night.

zoso682001zoso682001over 1 year ago

Very Hot ! Nice buildup and well written . The self doubt that we all feel before taking the plunge added realism to the story too . While I've been to parties where two people went in similar costumes the four identical ones was a bit of a stretch . Fun though .

The description of the sex scenes was hot and eerily familiar to me and also well done .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous