A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers raked down my back, and over my naked buttocks. It was a tease and the frustration of not receiving his cock in my deprived pussy drove me wilder. "Fuck me!" I called out. I could practically hear him grin with satisfaction at my plea. "Please!" I'd never been a wallflower, especially when it came to sex. In role playing with my husband, I was often a dominatrix and we both loved it. But in that moment, bent over the kitchen table with my ass in the air before the dark man behind me, I was totally submissive, and that was exactly how I wanted to be. The small piece of my rational brain that was still functioning realized that being out of control before a stranger was thrilling. That insight surprised and excited me. I gave myself over to it and arched my back more, offering myself up.

Between my burning desire and my now dripping pussy there was nothing to stop his penetration. He speared me in one motion, without hesitation. "Oh god, yes, yes!" I cried reveling in the intense sensations radiating out from my packed sex. I'd never felt so gratifyingly filled. It was as if he'd struck the deepest part of my sexual being. He drew back, dragging across my g-spot sending out shivers of delight that made my knees weak. Hands grabbed my hips and fingers dug into the flesh there. He thrust forward slamming his hips into my butt and driving his hard pole deep into me. Oh yes, yes, yes! My brain screamed. Wave after wave of unbridled pleasure originating at the union of this dark stranger's magnificent cock and my needy pussy flowed through me. My breath came in ragged gasps and my heart pounded in my ears as he pushed me higher and higher. But it wasn't just my climax that I desperately craved. I yearned to feel his as well, feel him explode deep inside of me. As if reading my mind, he said, "Give me what I desire, and I will give you what you hunger for." Anything! I yelled inside my head as his hips relentlessly drove into me. Cool leather-clad fingers touched my inflamed clit and the world exploded. The cresting wave of my climax broke just in time for me to feel his cock swell then gush hot cum into my grasping pussy. It was glorious. A loud animal roar, our combined screams of fulfillment, echoed. He pumped into me several more times, filling me with his seed, until we both went limp, drained by the power of our combined orgasms.

We lay still, exhausted, for long moments as we caught our breaths. Eventually my world returned to normal and the dream fog lifted. I once more became Leslie and the man behind me my loving husband Mitch. "Wow," I heard him say. He leveraged his weight off me so that I was able to take in a full breath of cool air.

"Yeah," it was the best reply I could muster. The last wisps of enchantment faded. In their wake I felt a deep satisfaction.

"That was incredible."

I wriggled letting Mitch's shrinking cock slip out of me and turned to face my husband. "Yes, it was." A trickle of fluid ran down my inner thigh tickling me. I smiled up him. I'd never felt so connected, so in love as I did at that moment. I'd just had an amazing experience, completely unexpected and unplanned, and he went there with me, all the way, no questions asked. And he had clearly enjoyed it as much as I had. "I love you so much." I threw my arms around him and hugged as hard as I could.

After stripping off his costume and getting cleaned up, we spent the rest of the evening quietly together, basking in the afterglow of our encounter. We ate a light dinner, watched some tv, and went to bed early without discussing what happened. I could tell each of us was processing it and our feelings. I knew that we'd talk when we were both ready.

Sunlight streamed into our bedroom the next morning. It was Saturday and I could enjoy lazing in the bed with Mitch. He woke up shortly after me and together we went through our morning routine before heading down to the kitchen. The kitchen! Where we had rutted like wild animals the evening before. The swirls of emotion that I'd felt came back with a roar. I poured two cups of coffee and joined Mitch at the table. We sat silently staring at the steam rising from the hot black liquid. Black, like Zorro's cape, I thought. "About last night," we said in unison then broke out laughing.

"God, I love you," he said.

I gripped his hand, "I love you too."

"What happened last night? I've never seen you like that, on fire, almost like a different person. Not in a bad way," he quickly added, "just very ... different." He paused. "I kind of felt like a different person too."

The fleeting moment of self-understanding that I'd had during that magical disconnection with reality came to me. That Mitch had felt to me like a complete stranger had added to the intense eroticism of the experience. Fumbling with my words, I confessed my thoughts and emotions.

After listening quietly to me, Mitch said, "Whoa. I knew it was something. Ever had those feelings before?"

Mitch, you have no idea how much I love you right now. Far from being intimidated by how I'd imagined I was being fucked by a stranger, my loving husband was intrigued and implicitly supportive. "No, I don't think so."

"Well it was, I mean you were, smoking hot. I guess I mean we were hot. I don't know what I mean. But everything about it was incredible and I feel so connected to you right now." We sat silent for another moment. "Was it the costume?"

"Yes, no, maybe. I don't know for sure. I do think the outfit was a part of it. You looked so sexy, a dark mystery man of power and fame. Fight the bad guys, get the lady, leave your mark." I waved my hand making a "Z" in the air. Mitch laughed. "Maybe the idea of being the prize for some exotic lover is buried deep in my psyche."

"Hmmm. Is it about having sex with someone besides me?" His question felt honest, not accusatory.

"I never thought about it."

Mitch looked thoughtful for a moment. "Never?" His question was unsettling. I stared at my coffee. Have I ever thought about sex with someone other than my husband? I mean, besides before we were married. The answer came unbidden. Yes, I have. I looked up at my husband and shock must have shown on my face.

"It's okay Leslie. It's okay."

I felt my jaw go slack. Holy shit! I have had fantasies about sex with other men, and not just porn magazine celebrity sex fantasies. I'm talking faceless strangers (like with Zorro last night) and even men I've seen at the gym, or when we've gone out to dinner. I realized that more than once, maybe many times, I'd daydreamed what it might feel like to romp with the muscly guy running beside me on the treadmill. Does that mean I don't love my husband, or that I want to be unfaithful?

"Truth be told, I have too," Mitch said reaching out for my hand. "And I know without a doubt that it doesn't mean I don't love you or that I want to be with someone else. It just means that we both have imaginations and carnal desires. I think everyone who is honest with themselves, at some point thinks about sex with someone other than their partner." He gripped me tightly. "And we have friends who live a very open sexual lifestyle AND have a rock-solid marriage." He was referring to Gabe and Claudia, a couple we'd known since college, and who were swingers. "It's about what we're comfortable with, what we want for each other. Leslie, I love you more today than I ever have. Nothing, absolutely nothing will break that love. If you want to pretend that I'm an anonymous masked man while we have sex that's okay with me. If you want to actually have sex with a stranger, well, that's something we should talk about." I stared at him. "Not saying I'm pushing for that, and also not saying it's an absolute no. I'm just saying we should talk about it first."

I'd felt an undercurrent of guilt about enjoying my fantasy and the fantastic sex we'd shared the night before. Mitch, my incredible husband, understood that. "Do you want to have sex with someone else?" The words came out before I even knew that I was saying them.

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "You know, last night I felt like I was someone else and so did you. I think in a real way that added to the excitement. And yes, sometimes the idea of sex with some chick from the gym comes to mind." Oh Mitch, you have no idea how many women I've heard in the locker room talking about you. "So, do I WANT to have sex with someone else? No, it's not a matter of WANT. But if we're of like mind on the idea, could I? The answer is yes." He went silent and looked at me as if begging for approval.

"Like you said," I began, "I'm not saying yes, and I'm not saying no. I'm saying maybe and we DEFINITELY need to talk about it more first." OH MY GOD! Did I just say that I might be interested in swinging?

"Did we just agree on what I think we did?" Mitch asked.

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah. I think so." My heart fluttered and heat flared in my groin. We held hands across the table and gazed at each other.

"Holy shit!" He said slowly.

"Yeah, holy shit," I agreed. Silence overtook us again.

Mitch let go of my hand and reached for his cup. "Well I guess we need to get cracking and figure out who each one of us is going to bang next. I can pull together a spreadsheet for us to review." A huge grin spread across his face. "It's not like we're getting any younger and there's lots of cock and pussy to be had." I burst out laughing and so did he. I loved my husband's humor and it was just the right way to break the gravity of the moment. I did suggest that we talk with Gabe and Claudia at some point and he agreed, reminding me that they would be at the Halloween party.

"So, about those pants," Mitch said as we began fixing breakfast.

I smiled. "What about them?"

He looked down his nose at me detecting my fake innocence. "The ones I got out of the package didn't look anything like the picture on the cover. In fact, they looked EXACTLY like a pair of my running tights, the thin ones at that."

I couldn't think of any way to continue my pretense of ignorance. "After trying on my Cat Woman suit, there was no way your outfit is going look any less sexy than mine."

"When do I...?"

I held up my hand. "When I'm good and ready for you to see it. Anyway, I thought the tights would work well."

He raised his eyebrows. "You know that I'll wear anything in front of you." (I immediately pictured him in the leather thong and handcuffs I'd put him in one kinky night.) "But I don't know about at a party."

"You're the one who insisted I wear something sexy. So, what's good for the goose is going to be good for the gander." He looked stunned, trapped by his own words. "Besides, I already thought about that. For myself, I'm going to dye my hair (a blonde cat woman just won't work) and do lots of face makeup. For you, I thought we can do heavy black makeup around your eyes and don't shave for a day or two, so you have a decent stubble. Between that, and what I'm sure will be dim lighting, people won't suspect that it's us. And if you thought about dressing provocatively for this party, I'm sure others have too. We won't be alone."

A look of relief washed over him. "All good ideas. And a good point about other people. Jonathan is hosting this thing. Everyone knows how he likes to push boundaries." Jonathan was a mutual friend of a friend. He was not a bit hesitant to show off his wild tastes in food, art, music, as well as women and men. We'd been to a few of his parties in the past, and they'd all been extravagant galas, often with suggestive themes. "Who else would have dressed Santa's elves as Playboy bunnies?" I laughed remembering one particular Christmas party he'd hosted. As we sat to eat breakfast, I put my bare foot into Mitch's lap, physically connecting with the man I loved so deeply. To my delight my toe felt the hardness of his erection. You felt the excitement too, I thought and bit down on my English muffin. Hmmmm.

Over the next few weeks, I read blogs and listened to podcasts to learn more about what was called "the lifestyle". Much to my surprise it sounded nothing like the 1970's key parties that was all I'd known about swinging. I shared everything with Mitch, and it propelled many deep discussions. We went on a virtual rollercoaster ride, at first trying to anticipate and plan for every possible scenario and how we'd react, to ultimately deciding to just see what happens. "We're not on a mission, but we will keep ourselves open should a situation arise," was how Mitch summed it up. Just talking about it, sharing our feelings, and desires made me feel even closer to my husband than I had before. And the sex we had during that time was, to say the least, fiery.

The night of the party I got dressed separately from Mitch, wanting him to see the full effect of my outfit all at once, not in stages. I spent hours getting ready. I had dyed my hair jet black the day before figuring letting it set in would make it look more natural. I shaved away the little bit of body hair not already gone thanks to laser treatment I'd had years before. I didn't want anything to ruin the contours of my skin-tight outfit. Mitch is going to cream himself when he sees me. Then I carefully applied the eye and face makeup as planned. After smoothing on the leotards and buckling the utility belt around my waist I settled the mask over my head and face. The image that greeted me in the mirror was perfect. Meow! I thought. You are one sexy kitty. I threw my hands up like claws and hissed into the mirror.

"Are you about ready Leslie?" Mitch called. "I still have to put on my get up ya know."

I called him into the bedroom. He entered with a glass of our favorite bourbon in each hand. "I thought you'd like a little liquid courage before ...." He stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. "Holy shit!" He stood frozen and his mouth actually hung open. "You look amazing." I twirled giving him a good eyeful. Then I pranced back and forth, bent over, and bounced on my toes so that my tits jiggled. I think he drooled. "I ... I ...," he stuttered.

"You like?"

"Hell yes I like!" I could hear the lust in his voice.

Perfect. I struck my best pose and said, "Maybe if you're a good boy this kitty will let you rub her until she purrs."

"Should we just skip the party and play at home?"

For a second, I considered his suggestion. "No way. We've been getting ready for weeks. And I plan on showing YOU off. So, get your ass in gear and get ready." I reached for one of the glasses. "I'll supervise."

Guys have it so easy compared to women. Mitch was dressed and ready in less than half the time it had taken me. I helped him put on the black eye makeup before tying on the mask and securing the cape around his shoulders. Mitch buckled on the sword then spun on his heel and swirled the cape. "How do I look?"

Damn, I thought. Will you do me again like you did the last time you wore this costume? "Fantastic," I said out loud.

"Not too obvious here?" He motioned to his groin. In the shadow from the cape, I could just barely see the outline of his cock.

"What's the matter honey? Feeling shy?" I handed him what was left of his drink.

He looked at me. "Actually, yes I am." His honesty took me off guard.

"That makes two of us," I answered. "It's not like this outfit leaves anything to the imagination." I waved my hands over myself. "But I do love looking this way for you, and that you will dress up like that for me."

We headed down to the front door to wait for the Uber we'd called to take us to the party. There was no way we were going to drive since there was going to be lots of alcohol at the party and, given our state of dress, we'd decided to drink plenty of it.

Jonathan's place was decorated to the nines, exactly as we'd anticipated. There were flaming torches lining the driveway, lots of fake spider webs, and enough spooky werewolf, zombie, and witch mannequins to set a perfect Halloween mood. Even the valets parking the cars were in costume. Jonathan was dressed as The Riddler from the Adam West TV series, which suited him perfectly. He was greeting the stream of guests that flowed through the front door.

"Mroww," Jonathan said giving me an air kiss. "Honey, you look mahvalous." There were times when he could act so gay, rather than just bisexual. "And Mitch you can rescue me from those nasty banditos any time." He very deliberately eyeballed my husband's crotch. Obviously, we weren't as anonymous as I'd hoped we'd be, at least to Jonathan. "I've got some lovely food and plenty of drink for you to enjoy," he waved his hands toward the foyer and the very large house beyond. "Roam freely, nowhere is off limits. If a door isn't locked, feel free to let yourselves in. Plenty of 'supplies' in the rooms. And who knows who you might meet there," he actually winked at me. I felt myself blush. I gripped Mitch's hand tightly and we moved into the house.

Within moments a wandering waiter offered us Halloween themed appetizers on a tray. "Where's the bar?" I asked. "There, there, and there, and two more outside on the patio," he said before moving on. I pulled Mitch after me and made a beeline to the closest one. After getting us both a drink, we moved off to the side of the very large crowd. "Not quite as dark in here as I thought it would be," I said.

"Umm, yeah. I kinda noticed that." Mitch sounded self-conscious.

"At least you have a cape."

"Babe, you look amazing. Just standing next to you makes me look good." He squeezed my hand. "Check out those two over there." Mitch pointed to a couple dressed as The Flash and Wonder Woman. She definitely did not look like Gail Godot. There were way too many fleshy folds below her bustline. But the way she carried herself with poise and confidence made her look sexy, nonetheless. A wave of confidence swept over me.

"How about him?" I gestured as subtly as I could to a man dressed like a sumo wrestler.

"Definitely looks the part."

We both took long sips from our drinks and scanned the room.

"So, who do you think are...?"

"Swingers?" I finished Mitch's question.

We both laughed. The thought intrigued me. "I read some research that said twenty percent of the population is in the lifestyle one way or another."

Mitch let out a low whistle. "One out of five, wow." He began counting. "That means.....Damn I lost count."

We both stared around the room and sipped at our drinks

"Hmmm. Who would you put in your sights masked man?"

"Two have to play at this game." He looked me in the eye before answering. "Athena, or whatever Greek goddess that is over there, could definitely bless me if she wanted. And I'd let that cowgirl tie me in knots." He tilted his head toward a brunette wearing a very short leather miniskirt and low-cut vest. I had to admit that she was very attractive.

"You know it's not all about the looks," I turned to face my husband. "Experience and technique can carry you a lot farther than just a pretty face and a nice pair of tits." Surreptitiously I ran my hand over the front of his tights to emphasize my point. He shuddered.

"Your turn," Mitch said. "Who am I adding to your side of the wanna-bang spreadsheet?"

I smiled. "Tex over there," I waved my hand toward the guy standing next to Mitch's cowgirl, "looks like his packing a nice six shooter." I took a big gulp from my drink and felt the alcohol rush to my head. Was that over the top? Is Mitch going to think that I'm a total slut?

He let out a low growl and smiled back at me. "I'll bet you'd make his 'gun' go off." He palmed my butt. Hmmm, Mitch seems to like it, I thought. A warm wave of lust ran through me. He gripped my ass tighter. I definitely like that! I polished off the last of my drink and set the glass down on a nearby table. "I'm going to make a trip to the lady's room. When I come back, we're going to find one of those open rooms that Jonathan mentioned and you'll show me what you can do with your sword." I gripped his crotch firmly then spun around and waded into the crowd. I didn't look over my shoulder, but I'm sure my husband's jaw was hanging open a little.