A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit, are you really going to do this? I pushed through the packed room. My heart was beating fast. Are you really going to have sex in the backroom of a stranger's house like some teenager at a spin-the-bottle party? The thought made my head reel with excitement. A deep luxurious ache began to build up in my pussy. I purred out loud and looked around for a bathroom.

"Follow me," a female voice sounded in my ear over the din of the crowd.

I turned and found myself staring into my own face. Huh?!? I was totally confused. Inches away was a woman of similar height and build dressed in the exact same Cat Woman outfit as me.

"It took me forever to find the damn bathroom. It's over here. Follow me." Without waiting for my reply, she took my hand and led me out of throng and down a short hallway. Silently we entered a large powder room outfitted with a double sink, a wide counter, a small sofa, and, of course, a toilet. "Whew, hell of a party." My doppelganger turned to face me. She looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place her. She tilted her head. "Do I look that different?" I nodded trying to buy enough time to identify her. "Damn, all the makeup worked." She unzipped her costume all the way and wriggled out of the upper half. Without hesitating she pulled the clingy fabric down past her waist. Like me, she was naked under the outfit. She sat on the toilet and let out a sigh as she relieved herself. Her complete lack of modesty was shocking, but refreshing. She didn't seem a bit bothered by my open stare. "I worked so hard on this get up. Trying to find one that was slutty enough but not too far over the top (had she read my mind?), made me look good, and that nobody else would look better in. Hubby wanted me in the Halle Berry costume, but there's no way I was going that far, not with this body." My head reeled as she relayed exactly what I'd gone through. My hormone and alcohol-soaked brain also thought, You're worried about your body? You look hot, even with your clothes around your ankles. I jerked myself back to the here and now. "When I saw you in the same costume, looking like that," she waved at me, "my heart kind of sank. You look amazing. But Gabe said that I looked just as good. My husband is a good man." A light bulb went off in my head. "And when I realized it was you, I thought that we'd make a dynamite duo. Knock 'em dead." She threw her hands up like claws, hissed dramatically, then flushed the toilet.

I realized that the brazen woman in front of me was my friend Claudia, whom Mitch and I had planned on seeing at the party with her husband Gabe. They were the lifestyle couple that we wanted to talk with. Another thought flashed into my head. "Claudia, what costume did Gabe wear tonight?"

"You're gonna die," she grinned and paused dramatically. "Zorro."

"You are kidding me!"

Claudia pulled her costume up to her waist, but made no effort to go any farther. "No. He's really dressed just like Mitch."

"Did you guys plan that?" I needed to pee badly, but between my intense curiosity to learn about our friends and my hesitation to get naked, I just stood there.

Claudia walked to the sink and began washing her hands. "We didn't plan on copying you with the Cat Woman outfit. That was total coincidence. We obviously both have great taste." She dried her hands. "I don't remember how we learned about what Mitch was wearing, but when we did, I thought it would be hysterical for Gabe to do it too. Now we're all twins!" Claudia draped her arm around my shoulder and turned so that we were facing the mirror side-by-side. I had to admit that we looked great together. The flush of sexual arousal I'd had before returned.

"I gotta pee so bad," I blurted out breaking the spell.

Claudia let go of me and leaned into the mirror to adjust her makeup. "Don't mind me."

I mentally shrugged my shoulders. If she can do it, so can I. I unzipped my costume and pulled it all the way down before sitting on the toilet. While I peed, Claudia kept chatting nonchalantly. "We've been looking for you since we got here. Mitch said something to Gabe about wanting to talk. Hope it's nothing serious," she glanced over her shoulder at me. I shook my head no. Surprisingly nothing about this interaction bothered me; not the fact that we were mostly naked or that I was urinating in front of her. Claudia's obvious comfort with that kind of intimacy radiated out and made me feel comfortable too. I finished, pulled my clothes up to my waist matching my friend, and stepped to the sink. I gazed at our reflections while I washed.

"Damn good if you ask me," Claudia said applying a touchup to her mascara.

"Huh?"

"I think we both look damn good."

"For a couple of old broads, you mean." I dried my hands.

Claudia put down her makeup and locked eyes with me in our shared reflection. "No. I mean damn good period. We are both sexy as hell. Looks at these tits," she cupped herself with one hand and me with the other. "Nothing sagging here. Maybe not twenty-year-old flesh, but anybody I'd let touch them should feel privileged." She let go of me. "Oops, sorry. Hope that wasn't too forward. I usually ask first, but you've got me riled up."

I was riled me up too, and not in regard to Claudia's statement. I'd never felt a woman hold my breast like that, lovingly, admiringly, sexually. It was electrifying and I could see a red bloom of erotic excitement on my skin. Before I averted my gaze, I saw the look of recognition in my friend's eyes. I picked up her mascara and pretended to fix my own makeup. "No, no problem," I said struggling to keep an even tone in my voice.

"I mean really look at us," she tugged on my arm pulling me backward so that we could see ourselves almost full length in the mirror. "We've taken really good care of ourselves and it shows. I think we both look hot." I looked at our reflections and silently agreed. "And it's not just about our bodies. It's about what we project. We both send out vibes that say, 'Yeah we're older, but we're also wiser and more experienced. Mister so-and-so, you want to lay with this hot mama? You're gonna have to put some work into it to satisfy this lady's needs.' There ain't nothing 'old broad' that I see here."

I loved everything about that moment, her words, her attitude, and the absolute ease that she had talking about our sexuality while standing together half-naked. She'd put into words what I had tried to communicate to Mitch earlier. I'd never felt more aroused.

We stood for a long moment staring at ourselves in the mirror. The faint blush that I'd had earlier was now obvious, but I didn't feel awkward about it anymore. Claudia hugged me, our breasts squishing together. My nipples hardened as they brushed against hers, which were stiff too. "Now I'm really fired up," she said releasing me. "I'm gonna find Zorro and one of Jonathan's empty rooms." She had the same plans as I did. Claudia wriggled back into her costume, tugged on the zipper, and tucked the makeup into her utility belt. I followed her lead and did the same all the while feeling the pressure in my crotch grow. "Me too," I said. Claudia smiled.

As I began to zip up, I stopped at my navel. "No sense going any farther. Just going to pull it down again."

Claudia looked at me with a huge grin. "Ooh, you slut you." She pulled her zipper down to match mine.

"That's madam slut."

"Let's go get ours."

We walked out of the bathroom together and past a line of women waiting to get in. Every single head turned as we walked by. I loved it.

We both grabbed another drink from a roving waiter as we waded back into the crowd in search of our husbands. The alcohol and my revved-up hormones coursed through me. My pussy ached and the thought of wild sex with my exotic Zorro in a backroom dominated my thoughts.

"Over there," Claudia said as she pulled me through the crowd toward two men in black hats and capes. Gabe and Mitch had found each other and were talking with their backs were to us. Randy thoughts filled my mind as I reached around Mitch's back and I slid my hands inside his shirt. He shuddered when my hand, chilled from holding a drink, brushed over his bare nipple. I thrust my hips into his butt and gently bit the nape of his neck. I heard a low moan. The throbbing in my labia intensified.

"I want you now," I murmured into Mitch's neck. The smell of his musky cologne filled my nostrils. Mmmm, that smells so nice, I thought. A corner of my mind registered that it was new scent. I humped myself into him again. "Right now," I growled. He stiffened when I pinched his nipple and I was rewarded with another gasp of pleasure. I grabbed his hand and without looking back turned and headed toward a hall that looked like it might lead to some backrooms.

I had no idea where I was going, but remembered Jonathan's words that any room with an unlocked door was available. Luck was on my side and I quickly found an open door that I pulled Mitch through sensing that Claudia and Gabe were following us. A thrill of excitement ran through me. The image of she and I standing in front of the bathroom mirror, half-naked with her hand caressing my breast flew through my mid. We're going to have an audience! How daring! How dirty! The guilty pleasure of the feeling I'd had returned with force. I heard the door close as I spun Mitch around and pinned him against the edge of a table latching my lips onto his.

Oh God, I am so horny. I penetrated his mouth with my tongue. He returned my oral assault with equal ardor. Pressing my hips hard into him I was rewarded with the feel of his stiff cock. I kissed him harder and began thrusting against him reveling in the sensation of his hardening manhood. We are gonna fuck so good! I slid my hands down to his ass and pulled him tighter into me grinding hard into his full-blown erection. My fingers pulled against the loose cloth of baggy pants as they sunk into the flesh of his butt. I froze. What?! Even through the alcohol and my raging libido I realized that I should be feeling skin-tight spandex, not loose cloth. I caught my breath and stepped back.

There was just enough light in the room to see that Claudia was entwined with her Zorro riding the same highway to sexual fulfillment as I just had been. What I could also see was that the Zorro standing before me, with an erection tenting his pants, was not Mitch. In my headlong rush to satisfy the fire I had kindled with Claudia, I'd pulled Gabe, not my husband, into this backroom.

"Oh my god!" I blurted out. I felt like I was going to faint. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Claudia, and who I now understood was Mitch, also freeze.

"Holy shit!" my husband exclaimed realizing the mistake that he'd also made. He jumped out of Claudia's embrace.

The room went silent as the four of us stared at each other.

Gabe broke the quiet. "Yeah, holy shit." He looked at Claudia then back at me and smiled. "But I gotta say, holy shit in the best way imaginable."

A part of me thought that I should be offended that he would make light of the awkward situation. After all, I'd just been dry humping my friend's husband. I was mortified. Then the memory of my incredible night with Mitch when he'd first put on the Zorro costume, the feelings that encounter had stirred in me, and the long conversations we'd had about swinging, sprung into my mind. I looked at Claudia and saw worry cross her face. Her expression wasn't born out of regret nor embarrassment of what had happened, but rather by concern about my feelings. How DO I feel? The answer was immediate. Turned on as hell! Everything about this situation was unbelievably arousing; the backroom sex, the costumes, Gabe's obvious erection (that I had caused), the voyeurism and exhibitionism. And seeing Mitch enjoying himself in Claudia's passionate embrace didn't anger me at all, instead it struck an erotic chord. Everything leading up to that moment had been sexy, but being in the middle of it was hotter than I could have ever imagined. I looked into Mitch's eyes. The connection we shared thrummed and I knew in an instant that he felt the same as me.

I stepped back to Gabe and slid my hand inside his open shirt. "You think that's the best? That kissing and a dry hump is all I've got?" I pinched his nipple making him gasp. "I've got news for you Zorro, there's a whole lot more where that came from."

You could almost feel the anxiety leave the room. The four of us were on fire and it was clear what we all wanted. "Are you sure?" Claudia's voice of reason halted the headlong rush. "This obviously was an accident, you with Gabe and me with Mitch. We didn't plan it." She paused. "We wouldn't want to do anything to upset you, ruin our relationship." I could hear her concerned tone. "Don't get me wrong. Gabe and I have always thought that you two are hot, and we've talked about how we'd love to play with you, but we know you're not in the lifestyle and ..."

"Haven't been in the lifestyle," Mitch interrupted her.

Claudia raised her eyebrows. "That's what they wanted to speak with us about tonight," Gabe said answering her unspoken question. "They're interested in exploring the lifestyle. Mitch and I had just started talking when Cat Woman here," he patted my butt, "assaulted me."

"Really?" Claudia said.

I nodded. "Sure, this was an accident, but here we are. And I can't imagine two better people, two sexier people," I ran my hand over Gabe's chest, "to begin our exploration with."

"Mmmmm," Claudia purred and pulled Mitch to her. "In that case masked man, this pussy has some needs that I expect you can satisfy."

The fire smoldering in my loins flared. "So does this one." I leaned into Gabe's embrace.

He and I picked up where we'd left off and resumed our passionate embrace. It was thrilling to be kissing someone new. I can't wait to try more, I thought. We separated and each took a deep breath. "How far do you want to go?" Gabe asked.

My heart pounded with excitement. How far? I asked myself. I had no idea, but I hadn't felt so sexually amped up in a long time. I love sex with Mitch and I'd never describe it as boring. But being with someone new, not knowing his body, his likes, dislikes, the mutual pleasures we might discover, was exhilarating. "How far do you want to go?"

Gabe didn't answer me. I remembered what Claudia had said in the powder room about being a "hot mama" and decided to take my rising hunger as high as I could. My fingers tugged at the drawstring holding up Gabe's pants. "How about we just see how far?"

"I'll follow you anywhere."

His baggy trousers dropped to the floor. Gabe wasn't wearing underwear and as the pants fell away his erection swung free. I hadn't seen a penis other than Mitch's in many years. Gabe's was beautiful. He wasn't much longer than my husband, maybe seven inches in length compared to Mitch's more than adequate six (we'd measured him during one night of fun), but his girth was substantial. The perfectly curved shaft ended in a circumcised head flared like a fireman's helmet. Like Mitch, thick ropy veins coursed along its length and other than a patch above the base of his shaft, he was hair free. I realized that was an unspoken fear I'd had. I do not enjoy pubic hair getting in the way of my hands or mouth when I'm pleasuring my man. Seeing Gabe's bare sac and thick, hair-free rod thrilled me.

"That is gorgeous," I said caressing him with both hands. He felt even better than he looked, hot rigid, pulsating. I wrapped my hand around his bulk, which was big enough that the tips of my fingers couldn't reach my thumb. "Mmmm, just perfect." I gave him a firm squeeze and Gabe grunted with pleasure. I reached my other hand to cup his soft and smooth scrotum. Beneath the skin, his balls rocked up and down exclaiming his excitement. I delivered a second squeeze there and was rewarded with another exquisite grunt. "You like that?" I pushed my finger down across his perineum and further, between his cheeks until I touched the crinkle of his pucker. I pressed gently against the opening while I palmed his sac. "How very exciting," I murmured and bit on his earlobe.

I don't know what Gabe might have been expecting from me. Most likely he assumed that I was sexually reserved since Mitch and I didn't play with anyone else. My boldness clearly took him off guard because as I simultaneous pressed my finger on him and gripped his cock his knees buckled and he sagged back against the table. His hammering pulse throbbed in my grip on his rod. I moved my hand away from his scrotum and ass, but didn't let go of his cock. My dominatrix inclinations flared. "You like that don't you? You like my hand on your dick," I squeezed him again. "And you'd like my finger in your ass, wouldn't you?" I bit his earlobe a bit harder. His breathing came in more ragged gasps. Don't kill him Leslie, I thought. It's what Mitch likes, but he's not Mitch. Slow it down. I slid my hand gently up and down the length of his cock. More lusty excitement coursed through me as he moaned in response to my touch. Fuck slow down! I'm going to rock his world! I squeezed his shaft hard adding the slightest prick of my nails to my grip. Gabe inhaled sharply, then I abruptly left go and took a half step away. The expression on his face was everything I hoped for -- fear and desire. Fear that that I might stop and burning desire that I keep going.

I held out my fingers to him mimicking cat claws. "If you want to play with this kitty you need to be dressed appropriately." I scraped my nails over the flesh of his chest, just barely visible through the opening of his shirt. He immediately drew the blousy top over his head and began pulling off his shoes. In that moment I looked over at Claudia and Mitch, curious what I might see.

Mitch was naked from the waist up. Claudia kneeling in front of him had peeled the top of her costume off so that her breasts swung free. The fingers of one hand were hooked into the waistband of his tights while the other caressed the bulge of his obvious erection. I had always assumed that if I ever saw my husband with another woman that I'd feel anger or jealousy. But I felt happy. That's MY guy! I thought. My guy who's making Claudia drool with desire. I stood mesmerized as she pulled down the tights and released his erection. Claudia licked her lips. The wanton yearning on her face was unmistakable. My man can do that to her. There was no doubt what would happen next. I watched as my friend ran her tongue up the length of Mitch's cock then took it into her mouth.

"That's quite a sight isn't it?" Gabe whispered in my ear.

Claudia pulled Mitch in deep. The fingers of one hand were wrapped around the base of his cock while the other hand cupped his balls. His hands rested on the back of her head holding her in place. I knew he was struggling not to force himself farther into her.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. Mitch and I have enjoyed watching our share of porn over the years, but I'd never seen anything so erotic. Claudia's checks bowed in and out as she sucked on him and I could just see her tongue flicking past her lips as she laved my husband's cock. Little by little she pushed farther down his shaft, pulling him in ever deeper. A look of pure delight was painted on Mitch's face. I'm supposed to be jealous, I thought. But I felt nothing but unbridled lust. The ache in my pussy deepened and warm wetness oozed from between my swollen labia.

"There's not a man alive who doesn't love a good blowjob and Claudia's are the best."

I turned back to Gabe. "The best? You sure about that?" He nodded his head. "We'll see about that." I stared at him as I pulled the zipper of my costume all the way down past my naval and my breasts, no longer contained, fell free. Gabe's eyes widened in excitement. I wriggled my arms out of the sleeves and shook until the fabric hung loosely around my waist. He reached to cup my DD breasts, but I blocked him and took a step forward. "Let's see how you like this." I pressed myself into his bare flesh, making sure that every part of me touched him, chest, stomach, thighs, and especially my groin. At the same time, I thrust my tongue into his mouth and dug my nails into his back. I wanted my intention to be clear -- I was in charge.