A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!"

Gabe sat next to Claudia and handed her a second bottle of water while Mitch settled in close to me. "Babe that has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen." My husband nodded enthusiastically and took a swig from my bottle.

"Thought you two would like that," Claudia said.

I nodded in agreement. "Of course not as much as I did."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way." We all chuckled at Claudia's comment, then fell silent.

I felt so comfortable, sitting naked together basking in the afterglow of the powerful sexual experience that the four of us had shared. It had been unplanned, completely spontaneous and had felt so right. Sharing our bodies with Gabe and Claudia had been easy, not angst filled like Mitch and I had fretted about when we first talked in the kitchen. Every kinky thing we'd just done had come naturally and I felt good about it. Yet I could still feel smoldering embers inside of me.

"I don't think anything could ever top the sight of you two together," Mitch said and took a swallow from the bottle.

My emotions were swirling, and on the heels of Mitch's comment, an image popped into my mind. "There could be more sights to see." My husband heard the tone in my voice and slowly turned to face me with a look of surprise. "I know one that I'd really love," I squeezed his thigh. A part of me was as shocked by what I was asking as Mitch looked. But despite everything I'd already experienced I wanted to take this carnal ride as far as it could go.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

With you my love I want to go everywhere. My husband's eyes softened hearing my silent wish.

"I don't think this big boy is done for the evening," I said stroking Mitch's erect cock. It twitched under my touch. "Think you can find something else to do with it?" I asked looking directly at Claudia.

She stared at me with the same questioning eyes that Mitch had, "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'll bet you can think of something." I jacked Mitch enjoying the feel of his erection in my hand. "Let me watch you please her." I slid backward away from Mitch as Claudia knee walked toward us.

She was the only one of the four of us that hadn't cum yet. Unfulfilled arousal radiated out from her. Recognizing it, Mitch rose to his knees to meet his lover face-to-face. The power of her desire crackled in the air when their lips met and their bodies crashed together. I knew that it wouldn't be long before Claudia sought out the object of her lust, and I was right. Seconds after breaking off their kiss she sank to her heels and wrapped her lips around Mitch's engorged mast.

"Aaaaah, yes!" He exclaimed.

The approval spurred her on. In a series of quick motions, Claudia laved the length of his cock over and over coating him with her slippery salvia, which she used as lubricant to stroke him with both hands. Before the moisture dried, she returned to licking and sucking, not giving Mitch any chance to recover. I could only hope that she wouldn't trigger his climax before I got the chance to see what I most wanted to.

"You taste so good," Claudia exclaimed in between catching her breath and re-stuffing her mouth full of Mitch's cock. She bobbed her head on his pole some more. "And you fit so perfectly in my mouth." She drove downward, deep-throating him as I'd done to Gabe. After a moment she pulled off him, leaving behind long strings of her spit that dripped from the end of his purple cockhead and her lips. "I'd love to feel you shoot your load into my hot little mouth." It was just the kind of lurid talk that Mitch loved. "But I'd much rather you fill up my very needy pussy." She slid her hand up and down his very wet cock. "Wanna do that?" She twisted over the head of his cock making him quiver. "Wanna cum in my hot wet pussy while I ride your big dick?" There was no way he could possibly refuse. A powerful surge of arousal shivered up my spine.

Without releasing her grip on his turgid pole, Claudia pushed Mitch onto his back. She locked her eyes on mine silently asking one last time for my approval and demanding that I watch. Without hesitation I nodded. She moved quickly over him, guiding the tip of his erection to the edges of her labia. With a self-satisfied smile she slowly sank down, impaling herself on my husband.

"Aaaaah," they called out in unison.

Claudia threw her head back and closed her eyes, "So good!"

Mitch grunted his agreement.

Claudia flexed her hips sending a shiver through Mitch and that matched her own. "God, you feel so good inside of me."

"So hot. So wet," Mitch muttered.

"Yes I am." Claudia braced her hands on his chest and rose up a few inches revealing the base of his cock, which glimmered, coated in her secretions. She eased back down re-sheathing him with her tunnel.

More tingles of delight ran through me as I watched.

"You like watching them, don't you?" Gabe asked moving next to me.

I nodded not taking my eyes away from Claudia as pulsed herself up and down on Mitch. With each upward movement I could see my husband's cock, slick with her juices, slide in and out of her grasping lips. The muscles on her hips flexed and her back swayed in mesmerizing rhythm. It was beautiful.

"So do I." His breath was warm in my ear. "She really knows how to fuck, and I love watching her." Oh god yes, fuck him good! I shivered hard with excitement.

Claudia picked up her pace, pistoning herself on Mitch's rod. Before long, her movements became a bit more erratic. She was losing control as her orgasm began to mount. Mitch recognized what was happening. On a downward stroke he gripped her butt cheeks hard momentarily pinning her to his hips. Her eyes widened in surprise. Before she could say anything, Mitch lifted her off and with one smooth motion set her down on all fours and rolled onto his knees behind her. Claudia smiled, dropped to her elbows, and arched her back. Her swollen pussy lips gaped open for us all to see. "Fuck me hard," she demanded.

My husband didn't need to be told twice. With one hand on her hip and the other guiding his slick cock, Mitch speared into Claudia in one rapid motion. He did it with enough force to drive her forward. The startled look of pleasure on her face matched the one long word that escaped past her lips, "Yesssss!"

I couldn't take my eyes off them, but didn't know where to focus my attention; their faces twisted in the ecstasy of their union, the way her breasts swayed and bounced with each impact of his hips into her ass, or how her labia stretched as Mitch pulled out. Every sight was entrancing and magnified by their repeated lurid calls of passion.

"Fuck yes! Harder!" Claudia chanted.

Mitch answered by pounding ever more forcefully into her.

A crimson flush spread rapidly up Claudia's torso signaling her impending climax. "H-harder! F-fuck! F-fuck. Harder!" She stammered on the brink.

Mitch's fingers dug into her hips as he wrenched her back into him.

"S-s-so close." Claudia's croaked. Then her entire body stiffened, her head flew back, and her mouth gaped open as her climax struck. A low animal roar of ecstatic release drowned out the sloshing sounds of cum pouring out of her as Mitch kept thrusting. I could see the waves of bliss race through her as she struggled not to collapse. Mitch continued to ride her through each wave of her orgasm, only slowing when the fading surges of her climax did. Finally, she collapsed onto the floor. Aftershocks rattled through her as she lay unable to speak or even move for long minutes. Mitch knelt above her, his dripping cock still fully erect, the flush of arousal evident on his own skin.

"So good, so good!" Claudia mumbled over and over between ragged gasps. At last she drew in a long breath and released it. "Oh my god, that was so good!" She slowly sat upright. "You're the only one other than Gabe who's made me cum that hard just with his dick." A hard, obviously pleasurable, shudder rattled through her. "Your husband really knows how to fuck."

I couldn't help but smile proudly. That's my Mitch! I also couldn't take my eyes off of his glistening pole. A vague sense of etiquette suggested that I listen while Claudia continued to express her feelings about what she'd just experience. But I couldn't help myself. My mouth was literally watering looking at my husband's juice covered cock. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. The evening had already been filled with firsts and this was another. I'd never known the taste of another woman pussy, much less lapped it from my husband's dick.

"You like that don't you? You like licking my juice from your husband's cock, the cock he just fucked me with." Claudia's words dripped with the lust that I felt. Yes! I thought. I love sucking your cum from his cock! I readjusted my position and pulled him deeper into my mouth. My lips sank toward the root of his dick seeking out more of the nectar that Claudia had left there.

I tipped back to catch my breath. Claudia leaned in and kissed away the smear of the saliva and cum from my lips. "God you are so sexy," she gushed, "Do it again. Suck his dick. Make him cum."

I didn't need much encouragement and I could tell that Mitch didn't either. I looked over at Gabe and saw that his erection had returned and he was gripping it, trying to contain his own arousal. Another carnal surge of desire ran through me. I turned my back to Gabe as I bent down to retake Mitch into my mouth. As I did, I swayed my butt invitingly to Claudia's husband. She took the hint before he did. "Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed. "Do her Gabe!"

Oh god, yes please! Wanton desire pulsated in my head. Fuck me like Mitch did Claudia. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum on your big cock then fill up my pussy while Mitch fills my mouth! The depths of my craving felt bottomless.

In a flash Gabe was on his knees behind me, pushing himself past my swollen lips and into my wet tunnel. He'd felt big in my mouth earlier in the evening. In my pussy he felt positively gargantuan.

"Oh my god! So big!" I gasped and Mitch momentarily slipped out of my mouth.

"You like that big dick." It was Claudia stating what she knew I was feeling.

"Mmm, hmm." I pulled Mitch back into my mouth.

"Make her cum hard baby. Make her cum all over your cock!" I felt Claudia's fingers probing for my clit as she cupped her husband's balls. "Give her what she wants."

With Mitch in my mouth I couldn't answer the explicit demands that fanned my flame of lust, but in my head I was screaming, Yes! Yes! Fuck me good! Make me cum! The familiar call of a climax began to build deep inside of me. I answered it by redoubling my efforts on Mitch's cock and rocking back into each of Gabe's insistent thrusts. Claudia found my clit and stroked it in perfect time with her husband's penetrations. The combined sensations melded together and pushed me quickly up the rising mountain of what I knew would be a massive orgasm.

"You're close aren't you?" Claudia was asking. I didn't know, nor did I care who she was asking. My release was moments away and I wanted it so badly. Her fingers pressed more insistently on my clit accelerating the burning inferno there. "Cum! Cum for me!"

That was the last straw. I abandoned any shred of restraint I had and let orgasm carry me away in a tornado of bliss. As if outside of my body I could "see" Gabe and Mitch go past the point of release as well. Their bodies tensed and mouths hung open in silent screams of agonizing pleasure as semen burst forth and flooded into me from both ends. It was a repeat performance of the simultaneous climax I'd enjoyed earlier, and it was incredible.

As the last wave of my mind numbing orgasm faded and I came to my senses both Mitch and Gabe slid out from within me. I felt totally exhausted, spent, and at long last the fires of my seemingly endless lust were quenched. I let myself collapse into Claudia's warm embrace. The two men sat down next to us each wrapping their arms around us as we all caught our breath.

My mouth felt so dry that it was hard to speak. "That was ....." I didn't have the words to describe how I felt.

"Me too, me too," Claudia stroked my hair.

Gabe stood and found more bottles of water that he passed out to us. I let myself sag into Claudia and wordlessly drank the cool water. Little by little I felt reality slowly return. Despite the confidence I'd felt earlier, the magnitude of what I'd done, what we'd ALL done, crept into my head like the rising sun. Oh my god! I thought. Fear and uncertainty welled up inside of me. What have I, what have we, done? I found Mitch's eyes the same time he did mine. He opened his arms wide, inviting me into his embrace. And when I went to him and he wrapped his arms around me, what I felt was love, pure unqualified love. My heart soared.

I stayed in his grasp a long time, wallowing in the warmth, happy beyond words. We'd broken so many taboos, brushed past boundaries, discovered new pleasures in one short evening and done so without hesitation secure in the connection that we shared. We'd also found that we could freely share all of that with Gabe and Claudia. Our lives would never be the same.

"Guys, I think that I can speak for Claudia when I say that we've never had such an amazing experience before," Gabe broke the silence. Claudia nodded her head vigorously in agreement. "Calling you two incredible is the understatement of the century."

"I think you've ruined us," Claudia said.

Everyone smiled.

"Thank you for sharing yourselves with us. Not only are our passions quenched, but our hearts are filled," Gabe's voice was filled with reverence.

I felt the same and I knew that Mitch did too. I stayed in Mitch's arms and reached out my hands to grip both Claudia and Gabe silently communicating my own feelings. After a moment I couldn't help myself. I looked at Gabe and said, "I don't know how full you might feel, but I'm absolutely overflowing with what the two of you men deposited into me." There was a long pause, then everyone laughed.

I assumed that it would feel awkward, maybe even a little embarrassed, transitioning from our fever pitched sex back to "normal". It was quite the opposite however. The four of us chatted while we did our best to clean away the sweat and bodily fluids that coated our skin. We all helped each other, sometimes giggling, sometimes commenting, always complimenting. I felt tired, but buoyant; totally comfortable with myself and the three amazing people I'd bared my sexual soul to. My mind raced with thoughts and emotions about what I'd just experienced. I was looking forward to the many long talks that Mitch and I would have over the next few weeks. Claudia and I helped each other freshen our makeup as best we could. If I looked anything like she did there was no hiding our "freshly fucked" appearance from anyone who even glanced at us, but I didn't care. Let them see, I thought. They'd just be jealous. I smiled and with a knowing look, Claudia smiled back at me.

Mitch adjusted his mask and put on his hat before gathering both Claudia and I into his arms. He squeezed us tight and wordlessly expressed his thanks and love. "You ready to head home Cat Woman?" he said to me.

"Hell no," I answered. "I'm thirsty, starving, and there's food, drinks, and a party rocking in this house."

For a second Mitch gaped at me, as if stunned that I had any energy left in me. A grin spread across his face. "Sounds good to me." He took my hand. Turning to our friends he said, "You guys coming?"

In unison, Gabe and Claudia both said, "What, again?!" Then broke out in laughter and stepped with us to the door. As we left the darkened room of my first venture into The Lifestyle, the only thought in my mind was, God, I hope so.