A Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" Mike shouted over the music. He put his arms around my lower back and pulled me closer to him. We were face to face with about a foot in between us. "Might as well dance while we wait, what do you say?"

He started to move my body, swaying us to the beat of the music. Eventually, I took a big drink from my cup, and decided that I might as well have fun as long as I was at the party. No use in being a wallflower with all that I went through to get here.

We started dancing and swaying, occasionally being bumped into each other from others in the crowd. He put his hands and arms around me quite a few times, but didn't do anything too perverted, so I let him. I was actually having a good time, dancing and talking with Mike. We made small talk about random things whenever the music wasn't blaring, and I genuinely found him to be funny and easy to talk to. Being a little drunk definitely helped, and I caught myself a few times either staring at him for too long or getting too close to him.

I had pushed aside all the thoughts of what this all meant, me dressed as a girl, dancing with a guy at a party, being chatted up. I figured this was the one time a year that it would be actually normal to dress and act like this, and decided to take advantage of the night. Obviously I wasn't going to pick up any girls tonight looking like this, but I could at least have fun and make a few friends.

With all of this going on in my head, I didn't realize that I must have been staring, and that I was getting pushed closer and closer into him. Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality by the sensation of a kiss. Someone kissed me. Mike kissed me.

It took a few seconds, but I stepped back away from the kiss, trying to make sense of all that just happened. I had just been kissed. By a guy. A fucking guy kissed me.

I'm not gay, I have to leave. The first thought that raced through my head. I turned and took a step away, before feeling a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Sam, what's wrong? Was that out of line? Shit. I'm sorry, I totally read that wrong, you were just staring at me."

I turned to look at him, unable to speak.

"Do you have a boyfriend or something? Or you just don't like me? That's fine, really."

I sat there, a million thoughts racing through my head.

What if he finds out if I'm a guy? Why would he kiss me? Why did I let him, and why did it take me so long to react? Why did I agree to any of this?

"Sam." He said, knocking me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? Can we just start over?"

I looked around the room, and saw dozens of people partnered up, dancing, talking, having a good time. I knew leaving meant that I would be alone for the rest of the night, and that all of this work would have been a waste.

"Hey, yeah, sorry, I'm fine," I finally said to him. "Sorry, I just, uh, didn't expect that."

"Do you still want to hang out with me while we're here?" he asked with hope in his voice.

"Yeah, sure," I replied. "But don't kiss me again."

He laughed and jokingly said "I'll try not to!"

We went to go get a refill on our drinks. As we entered the kitchen, I saw Alex and Katie there.

"Hey!" Katie shouted. "There you are! Where have you been?"

I walked over to her, Mike following behind. "Hey, I lost you two almost immediately, and this guy was helping me look for you," I explained.

"A guy, huh?" said Katie jokingly. Alex and Mike were busy introducing themselves.

"Knock it off, he's just being friendly," I promised, hoping that she couldn't secretly read minds.

"Does he know?" She gave me a look.

I shook my head. "All he knows is my name is Sam. Well, Samantha, but yeah."

Katie shot a look to Alex that somehow conveyed that Mike didn't know that I was a

guy, and knew to not say anything. "Don't worry," she said. "We won't let anything happen to you."

"Thanks."

"You two want to team up for a game of beer pong?" Alex prompted.

Mike looked over at me, and I shrugged a "why not?" for a response.

"Alright, we've got next game!" shouted Alex, making his presence known as always.

A few minutes later, Mike and I were on one end of the table with Katie and Alex on the other. After a few rounds, Alex and Katie were killing us. We only had 2 cups left, while they had 6.

"It's game over!" Alex shouted, before sinking another ball. Katie threw hers but thankfully missed. Mike and I grabbed the ping pong balls and readied our shots. We both made them, and were able to go again. Another round, and we made both shots again, before readying our final shots. Mike nailed his in the second to last cup, and it was all up to me. I aimed and threw it, but completely whiffed and missed entirely.

"You messed up now Sam!" Alex shouted, before sinking our last cup and ending the game.

"No!" Mike shouted out in an exaggerated and dramatic fashion. He fell to his knees, arms raised to the sky.

He definitely seems like a really fun guy. I thought to myself. Alex and Katie got swept away by the group cheering for them, leaving Mike and myself to leave.

"Here, follow me," he said, once again giving me his hand. He led me through the crowd. As we weaved through the crowd, I could tell he was leading us to the staircase. I stopped for a second, and he turned to look at me. "No funny business, I promise," he said. And with that, I followed him up the stairs, into a bedroom. He closed the door behind us.

"Mike, I already said.."

"Yeah, yeah, come here," he ignored me, opening the window in the room. He climbed through it onto the roof. "I thought it might be nice to get away from all the noise and people and just hang out."

After seeing that he wasn't trying to do anything, I climbed through and sat next to him a few feet away from the window. He had placed his jacket on the roof as a place for me to sit.

"Didn't want you to rip your tights. Or stockings? Which are they?"

I laughed. "Beats me," and sat down next to him.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, the occasional shout from the party and bass from the music reminding us of where we are.

"So Sam," he started, "How come I haven't seen you before? You go here?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm a freshman, and don't usually go to parties."

"No? Why not?"

"I just don't get invited often."

"I doubt that," he laughed. Do you know how many guys were staring at you tonight?"

"No? Just you, right?"

"Ah, I see, you only have eyes for me, right?" he joked. "Everyone was looking at you, Sam. You look amazing in the costume. You're beautiful."

"Thanks," I said, turning my head to hide my reddening cheeks. "But believe me, it's just the costume. You wouldn't be saying that otherwise."

"I doubt that. I know I haven't spent the last few hours with you just because of your looks. You're funny, and smart, and witty, and shy, but in a cute way. That's like every guy's dream, to find someone like you."

"You're just saying that because you wanted to get with me," I replied.

"I mean, I did, yeah. Who wouldn't? I'm just glad I got to you first. But if that's all I liked about you, I would've left right after you straight up rejected me." We laughed.

"I guess. I'm sorry. I'm just so not used to being complimented and all. This is just totally new for me and a little overwhelming. So I'm glad you brought me out here, to give me a minute to gather my thoughts."

"Yeah, of course. I thought so. We can just hang out here for a while, okay?"

"Okay." I said. He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders, in a comforting way.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, making comments on the stars we could see, or laughing at some of the shouting we could hear. All the while, slowly getting closer and closer to each other. Eventually, I gave in, and laid my head on his shoulder, having him support me.

This is nice. I kept thinking to myself. It's a lot less crazy when it's just us two out here. A sense of calmness washed over me. I felt alright. I felt good. Sure, I was dressed as a Playboy Bunny, cuddling on the roof with a boy who had just kissed me earlier, but right now, at this point, it didn't seem strange to me. It felt right.

I looked up towards him, looking over his slightly wavy locks of hair, his bright blue eyes, his chiseled jaw and cheekbones, and at his mouth, with the stupid little grin he had on.

"Hey Mike..."

"Yeah?"

And then I kissed him.

Without missing a beat, Mike was kissing me back, turning my body towards him. The feeling of the roughness of his hands, and the stubble on his face were new to me, but my mind was flooded with so many other thoughts that I didn't really even care.

After a few seconds, he pulled away. "I thought no more kissing, Sam?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said, before pulling him back into me.

The feeling of his tongue and lips felt so different than the girls I had kissed before. The scent of him was imprinting itself on my brain as one of desire. The taste of the drinks he had tonight were mixing with mine. I wanted him. I didn't care why, or how this happened; I just knew that I really liked this. That I liked him, and didn't want to stop.

His hands traveled over my body, grabbing at my waist and hips, while mine went to his neck, playing with the stubble on this face, and slightly tugging on his hair. We were breathing heavily now, and were getting really into it. Intoxicated with these new sensations, I didn't even notice the few guys on the lawn cheering and whistling at us. I pulled away and saw a group of four or five guys, drinks in hand, looking up at us. Mike responded with a swift middle finger, and they laughed.

"Forget those guys, those are my frat brothers," he said.

"Which frat are you in?"

"Kappa."

"You mean the one we are at right now?"

"Yeah, you didn't know that? Who's room do you think we just went through to get out here?"

"I didn't think about it, I just followed you, sue me."

He laughed. "Well yeah, that's my room."

"More!" one of the guys from below shouted. Most of them had turned and gone back to talking to themselves, but one was very clearly happy to pick on Mike a bit.

"Do you want to go inside?" he asked, looking at the window. "Maybe a bit more privacy?"

"Sure. It's getting cold out anyways." We grabbed our stuff and climbed back through, hearing the guys below boo at our leaving.

Back inside, Mike motioned for me to sit on the bed. I sat down, as he walked across the room and placed our drinks down. He started walking back.

"Did you want to pick up where we left off?" he said, with hope in his voice.

Reality hit me.

We just made out. What kind of signal does that show him? He's probably expecting to sleep with me, but he doesn't even know I'm a guy yet. Fuck. This could be bad. This could be really bad.

"I, uh,..." stumbling over my words. "I can't." I said, defeated.

"Huh? Why? Did my stupid frat brothers kill the mood? Damn it. I swear I'll --"

"No, Mike, it's not that. I really do like you. I don't know why, but I like you a lot. And I like what we just did, but I can't go any further with you."

"Okay, ouch," he said, sitting on the bed next to me. "What happened? Did I do something?"

"No. Nothing like that. I just can't, Mike. This isn't me, and I really don't think you would like the real me."

"You mean that you're not a real Playboy Bunny? I could've sworn I saw you in one of my Dad's old magazines," he said with a grin.

"Mike-"

"I like you Sam, I do. And I'm not the kind of guy to do one-night stands, if that's what you're worried about. I've had a great time with you tonight, and I honestly don't think anything could change that. "We don't have to do anything tonight, I promise. But I do promise that I will call you, text you, message you, whatever, until I get to see you again. I'll stalk Instagram and ask everyone here what your number is."

"No one will know me, Mike."

"No one's going to remember the bombshell at the party? What about your friends we just met a while ago? No one?"

"I have to go Mike," I said, standing up to leave. "I'm sorry."

"Sam, wait, please. Can you at least tell me why? I know you enjoy this connection too, I can tell you really don't want to leave. So why are you?"

"Because I'm not 'Samantha', Mike. I'm just 'Sam'."

"Yeah, I know?" he said, confused. "We already did introductions."

"Mike, I'm not a girl. I'm a guy, who just dressed up to sneak into this party with his friends."

I waited, worried what might come next.

"Oh," said Mike.

I stood up to leave, before anything else could happen.

"Sam, wait," he stood up too.

"Mike, just let me go, okay?"

"Sam, I don't care. I don't. Okay? Are you trans or something? That's fine with me, I don't mind. My best friend is gay, so like, I'm cool with it all, I swear."

"I'm not trans or gay Mike, I just, I don't know."

"I know you felt something between us Sam. Otherwise you wouldn't have kissed me. You wouldn't have stayed with me all night after I kissed you. I don't know exactly how I feel about everything right now, but I know I don't want you to leave. I still think you're beautiful. I still really, really like you, Sam. I'm not that narrow minded to ignore all these feelings between us just because of anatomy. Maybe I'm gay, who knows? Bi maybe? I don't know. It doesn't matter. I just like you, and I don't want you to leave because of this."

We stood in silence.

"I like you too," I finally said after a few minutes. "But I don't know what this all means."

"Me either. Does anyone really know what it means when you've just met? No. Part of it all is figuring it out. I do know that I think you're beautiful. Or, hot, I guess? I'm not sure what you want to be called, but regardless, I'm into you. A lot."

"I think you're beautiful too," I said, causing Mike to laugh.

"Would you like to go back downstairs and just dance a little?"

"I'd like that."

He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and back into the crowd of people. It took a few minutes, but we eventually loosened up and started to get into the groove again. Soon, he had his hands on my hips and we were laughing and joking around again, the conversation we just had being left behind.

"Sam," he started, "I want to kiss you."

"I want you to too," I said, smiling at him.

Once again, in the middle of the crowd, there we were, kissing each other. Instead, this time I didn't pull away. I liked it. I wanted it. A more reserved version of the make out session on the roof was happening again, and all these people barely noticed. To be fair, there were a lot of couples making out, so what was one more?

I opened my eyes for a second, and glanced around the room. Everything seemed normal, and everyone was having a good time. Things were good.

I suddenly froze in place, my eyes meeting Katie's across the room. Her eyes opened wide, shocked to see me kissing Mike. I pulled away.

"Wait, I-," I started to speak even though there was no way she would have been able to hear me from how far away we were over the music.

She held up her hand, telling me to stop. She smiled at me and made a sliding motion across her lips, locking them and throwing away the key. She winked at me and gave her attention back to Alex, who had his back to the whole thing.

"You okay?" asked Mike.

"Great," I said, pulling him in to kiss me again.

We spend the next while dancing, kissing, and laughing together. It felt amazing to be wanted like this, and to want someone just as badly. I couldn't explain why I liked all of this, but I decided that I didn't have to right now, and that I would just enjoy the night. After a few more minutes of a more handsy make out round, Mike motioned to the stairs, hinting that we could go back to his room.

I blushed and nodded.

We made our way to the stairs, and climbed them to the hallway that led to his room. In the hallway, he grabbed me and pressed me against the wall, kissing me again, but this time trailing down my neck. My body sent shivers down my spine. He smiled.

He opened the door, and quickly locked it behind us, before we both fell onto the bed. Here, there was no one to stop us.

Our hands darted all over each other. Mine, grabbing his back, feeling his toned muscles. His, running up my legs and over my breasts. The sensations drove me wild. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I wanted more. I needed more.

He propped himself up on his knees and took off his shift, revealing a toned body. He looked amazing. He looked back at me and smiled.

"You're beautiful, Sam," he said.

I could only smile, words would not come out of my mouth. He leaned over and helped me take my arms out of the costume, pulling it down past my bra. He then reached around and undid my bra, letting the breast forms that were adhered to my body hang there.

"So beautiful," he repeated, before moving in to kiss around my neck and chest. I let out a gasp of air, amazed at how great his lips felt against my skin. I leaned back onto the bed, my hands in his hair as he moved around my upper body. After a few minutes, he sat back up, and pulled me onto his lap. Our faces were once again at the same level, and we made out once more. His hands started grabbing my waist, chest, and face, as he worked over my whole body. I could feel his dick getting harder through his pants, but surprisingly, I didn't mind it. In fact, I liked knowing I could turn him on. My dick was straining itself, pushing against the underwear and tight costume. He lowered my costume more, until it rested around my waist.

I slid off of him, feeling confident in what I wanted. I hopped off the bed, and kneeled on the floor, motioning him to stand up.

He gave me a look, as if to ask if I was sure. I simply nodded, and with that, he stood up. As he towered over me, my hands reached up to his pants, where I undid the button and unzipped them. Nerves rushed over my body, but I didn't let it stop me. After unzipping his pants, he helped me pull them off, until he was just in his boxers, with his erection showing through. I swallowed my nerves, and reached up, pulling down the waistband of his boxers, and freeing his dick.

It was warm. I had never held another dick besides my own, and was shocked at how another person's felt. He was definitely bigger than me, maybe 8 or so inches in length, and a decent width as well. I looked up at Mike, and saw him smiling down at me, looking so desperate for me to do something, and I was happy to oblige. I met the tip of his cock with my tongue, and heard a moan escape Mike's mouth. After a few more licks, I took the plunge and put him inside my mouth.

He gasped at the feeling, and my body shuddered at the thought. He felt huge in my mouth, like I could barely fit any of it in. I tried to adjust the angle, but the feeling was the same. Damn, is this what girls feel like too?

After attempting to get adjusted, I thought back on what other girls had done to me, and tried to mimic it, swirling my tongue around his head. Mike let out another moan, followed by a soft "Damn.". As I went around his cock, I started to bob my head, taking some of him out of my mouth, and pushing it back in a little further each time. The taste and scent was intoxicating. The sounds coming out of his mouth were amazing, and only urged me on. I felt so in control, like I was the one with all the power. Soon, I was taking about half his cock down my throat, and getting further and further each nod. After a few more minutes, he backed away from me, leaving my mouth feeling empty.

"Do you want to.. I mean, would you like to-?" he started.

I nodded. My body was acting on its own at this point.

He helped me up onto the bed, and started to pull the rest of the costume down, until finally it came free. I was left in the tucking panties and fishnet stockings, but Mike didn't seem to mind. He immediately positioned me onto all fours, climbing up behind me. He grabbed my ass and played with it for a second, giving it a firm smack. A moan escaped my lips this time. He moved my panties to the side, and pressed his thumb against my hole. A weirdly warm sensation washed over me, a feeling that I had never experienced before. He stopped and reached over to his nightstand, grabbing some lube, and returned to my hole, popping in his first finger.