A Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hurt at first, stinging a lot and reeling like I was already stretched to my limit. If this is what only one finger feels like, I doubt I could take anything bigger. After allowing me to get more relaxed and kissing up and down my spine, he started to move his finger in and out of me, loosening me up. Waves of pleasure washed over me. Moans and gasps were escaping me as I was exploring this new sensation. After a few minutes of this, I could feel him apply more lube and stick a second finger against my hole. With some gentle pushing, he was able to get it into me. Again, it hurt, but subsided after a few minutes as he worked his way into me. In no time, I was thrusting along with him, until I had both his fingers fully inside of me. Things were heating up, and I could tell he wanted more. I wanted more too.

"Fuck me," I moaned. Mike slowly removed his fingers, and bent down to kiss me, our tongues dancing together. He got up and started applying lube to his cock, and lined it up with my hole.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked? I nodded.

He grabbed my fishnets, and tore a hole in them around my hole. Then, his cock was at the entrance of my hole, gently pushing itself in. Even with all of the warm ups we did, it immediately sent a wave of pain over me, feeling like I was being split in half. I let out a gasp of pain, and Mike took the hint and slowed down. Slowly, the pain subsided, and he continued, until the head popped through. This was it. He was inside me.

He let me get adjusted again, before slightly rocking his hips, pushing further into me each time. I could feel him getting deeper and deeper, but all the pain was slowly getting replaced by his warmth, and was starting to feel amazing. I started to match his every thrust, pushing back onto his cock, trying to hold back moans unsuccessfully. Eventually, he stopped.

"I'm all the way in, Sam. Are you doing alright?" I nodded, unable to speak from the pleasure I was feeling.

Slowly he started to thrust again, taking bigger and bigger parts of his cock out of me and pushing it back in. Each time, waves of ecstasy washed over me, melting my brain. I barely noticed how much I was moaning, and how hard Mike was breathing. Each thrust sent a shot of euphoria right to my brain. I was loving this.

We spent what felt like an eternity thrusting into each other, feeling a sense of connection I had never felt with someone before. He felt amazing inside of me, using his hands on my waist to get good leverage with each thrust.

His breathing was getting heavier. "I'm going to cum," he managed to get out in-between breaths.

"Cum in me," I begged, tightening my grip on his cock.

Apparently that was all he needed to hear, as soon after I could feel him fill me with load after load of warm cum. As he emptied himself into me, he bent over and kissed me. I never wanted this moment to end.

After a few more spurts, he pulled his cock out of me, cum shortly following and leaking onto his bed. He turned over and laid on his back next to me, and I did the same. We were both panting heavily, laying there exhausted. He turned his head towards me, smiling, before coming in for another kiss.

After he broke away, he propped his head on his arm, and asked, "what can I do for you?"

I hadn't even thought of it. I looked down and saw that my panties were soaked and I could feel my dick was limp inside of them.

"Holy shit," I said. "I think I came already."

"What? Seriously? And you didn't notice?"

"There was a lot going on, alright?" I said.

He laughed before pulling me in for another kiss.

"Will you spend the night here? I doubt you could walk home like this anyways."

We both laughed and I nodded. I slid into his arms, and we chatted for a while until sleep eventually took us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY

I woke up first to sunlight coming through the window. The house was oddly quiet, the only sounds were Mike's breaths. I took a few minutes to soak in this time, feeling the closeness we shared, reliving those memories of last night. It almost felt like a dream, something I would never have done in a million years, but it also felt like it was supposed to happen.

Mike stirred awake a while later, greeting me with a smile. "Hey beautiful," he said, his voice sounding rough after just waking up.

"Hey," I said.

He leaned in to kiss me, and our lips met, reenacting parts of last night in our minds. We finally pulled apart.

"You doing okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, are you alright? With like, everything?"

"I'm feeling great," he said with a smile.

We went back in to kiss again, and spent the next couple of hours switching between kissing each other, cuddling, and chatting, without a care in the world. We were in the middle of another make out session when there was a pounding on his door. "Yo Mike, you up?" a guy's voice said.

"What?" Mike shouted back.

"Come on out man, it's the afternoon already. What, you got a girl in there or something?"

We looked at each other and laughed.

"As a matter of fact, I do, so fuck off!" shouted Mike.

We laid together a bit longer before I spoke up.

"How am I going to get home like this?" I asked.

"You're right," he said. Can you take any of this stuff off?"

I shook my head no. "These clips in my hair and these tits are like stuck."

"Here," he said, getting up from the bed. He rummaged through his closet and tossed me a sweater and a pair of basketball shorts. "Wear this, and you'll look like every other girl who got lucky last night." He smiled. "But I will need those back, so you have to see me again. If you want to, that is."

"Of course, I do." I said, feeling my cheeks get red.

"Then here," he said, walking over to me. He took out a pen from his desk and started to write on my hand. "My number, for next time. Text me when you get back?"

"Deal."

I took off the rest of my costume while Mike went to shower, and cleaned myself up the best that I could. I slid on his shorts and hoodie and waited for him to return.

"Damn, you wear those better than I do," he said.

"Do I still look okay?" I asked, afraid of what I might look like the morning after.

"Trust me, you look like the hottest girl here, you'll be fine. Okay?"

I nodded and we opened his door. He walked me down the stairs and through the living area, past empty cans and bottles. A few of his house mates were around cleaning up, but none made a fuss about us. A few gave Mike a pat on the back as we passed, but that was it. When we got outside the front door, we stopped.

"Text me, okay?" he said, with worry in his voice.

"I will, I promise."

He bent down and gave me another kiss. When we came back up, a huge smile had taken over his face.

"See you, Sam."

"Bye Mike," I replied, before taking off.

I arrived back at the dorm, but instead of going to my room, I went to knock on Katie's door. She opened it after a few seconds and looked me over.

"Oh my god, get in here!" She slammed the door behind us.

"Whose are those? What happened to you? Tell me everything, please, I need to know!"

I briefly recapped what happened last night, leaving out some of the more raunchy parts. The whole time she was squirming around, as if she couldn't wait to hear what was next.

"So, what does this all mean to you? Are you gay?"

"I don't know. I don't think so." I said. "But it also just felt ... right. I can't explain it."

"That's alright. You don't need to yet. Why don't you take a shower, get cleaned up, and meet me back here, okay?"

I nodded and left to go shower. After cleaning myself and feeling refreshed, I came back in.

"Just so you know, I didn't tell Alex anything, okay? I wanted that to be left for you to decide."

"Thank you, Katie, I really appreciate that."

"And I want you to know you can come back here anytime to get ready to see him again."

"What makes you think I'm seeing him again?" I said surprised.

"Because you have his number on your arm, duh."

I blushed. "Right."

"You can trust me, alright? I have tons of clothes, and can teach you makeup and stuff too, okay? No judgment."

"Thank you so much, you're the best, Katie."

"I know, I know." Now go text him already!

I walked back to my dorm to find it empty. Alex must've gone to the gym, his bag was gone. I sat down, recollecting everything that happened again, and went to grab my phone. I entered in the number Mike had written on my arm, and typed a short message.

Hey, thanks for everything last night. I had a great time :) -- Sam

And I hit send.