A Halloween Treat

Story Info
My Stepmother makes a sexy mistake.
5k words
4.54
44.2k
104
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepmother called out from upstairs "Is everyone ready?"

"Yes." we replied back wearily, well my stepsister and I did, my father was very cheery.

You see the reason why my stepsister, Kaley, and I, weren't sounding so enthusiastic, was because, it was Halloween, and instead of being out with our friends, getting up to trick or treats, we were being forced to go to some dumb Halloween party, my stepmother had been invited too.

Now the reason we were being forced to go was, firstly, my stepmother wanted to impress her friends with how much of a loving caring family she had, and secondly, we were being punished for going to a house party with our friends, and getting pretty drunk, a few weeks earlier.

Anyway, in our costumes, my father was dressed like a gorilla with a bow tie for some reason, my stepsister was dressed like Harley Quinn, and I was dressed like Captain Jack Sparrow, we waited down by the front door for my stepmother to join us.

Then, triumphantly trumpeting her own appearance, my stepmother came strolling down the stairs, before she stopped half way, and posed excitedly for us.

"What do you think?" she then asked keenly.

We all then stared at her in amazement, as she was dressed like Elvira mistress of darkness from that 80's film.

Her long black hair was perfectly made up in that 80's style, her face was pale with the black eye liner and red lipstick, and she wore a very small black dress that barely held in her plump round breasts, and showed off her long slim legs that were covered in black stockings, and big high heels shoes.

"Woo!" I exclaimed in amazement, because she did look pretty hot.

"Ewe! Don't be a perv Steve!" said Kaley in disgust.

"Yes, I have to agree with Steve! You do look very nice!" my father said eagerly, before my stepmother grinned happily.

We then made our way outside to the car, and all the way to the party, I couldn't help but glance over my stepmother's shoulder from time to time, to get a look at her jiggling flesh pillows.

Anyway, once we arrived at the party, in this big expensive looking house, and met the hosts, and made a little small talk, Kaley and I were finally free to go and mingle, and eagerly we did.

After a few hours of drinking, chatting, and wandering around this big plush mansion, I eventually found my father again, leaning against a wall, talking to a pretty young woman dressed like Princess Leia from Star wars.

"Hey! Buddy!" he then said, rather drunkenly as I stepped up beside him, before adding "There you are! There you are! They you are! Have you met?"

He then glanced around in confusion, because the pretty young woman had just wandered off, and once he realised that, he looked back at me, and said "God! This costume is killing me! I'm getting no action what so ever!"

"Dad!" I replied in disbelief, because I couldn't believe he was trying to chat up other women.

"No. No. No. It's okay. It's okay!" he then said calmly, before adding "I've got a plan. Give me your outfit!"

"No!" I replied back, before trying to fight him off, as he started to take off my hat, and fake goatee.

"No. No. No. It's okay! You can have mine instead! You'll love it!" he then said, as he started to take off his gorilla outfit.

"Dad!" I cried again, as he started to get undressed, right in the middle of the party, with people watching.

"It's okay! Its okay!" he then muttered, before adding drunkenly "It's not weird, your my son!"

My father then continued to take off the costume, and knowing right then, how drunk he was, I realised there was no use in trying to get him to stop, so, reluctantly, I took off my costume, and swapped with him.

Once we were dressed again in each other's outfits, my father gave a jovial pirate laugh, before exclaiming excitedly "Watch out buxom ladies! I'm Captain Roger... the cabin boy!"

He then marched off in search of poor pretty women to terrorise, and I sighed unhappily, now stuck in his damp sweaty warm monkey costume.

Anyway, after another drink, I needed the toilet, so, after wandering around for a bit, I finally found a bathroom upstairs, and happily relieved myself.

Then, as I was leaving the bathroom, and about to head back down stairs to the party, a door to one of the bedrooms slowly creaked open, and my stepmother, in her hot little costume stared out at me.

"There you are, you naughty little ape! Did you think you could get away from me so easily?" she then said, sounding dramatically playful.

I stared back at her in confusion, before she then gestured with her finger to come closer to her, and said "Now get in here, so I can punish you!"

Again I stared back at her in confusion, and couldn't believe my own stepmother, was saying these things to me.

"Oh, you're trying to resist! Then resist these!" she then said, before she pulled down the front of her little black dress, and her big round pale tits fell out.

I stared in amazement at her lovely mature breasts that must have been D or Double D cups, and instantly knew, I had to suck on those big pink nipples.

"Come on honey! Let's not waste any more time!" my stepmother then said eagerly, before she stepped back into the dimly lit room.

It was then I realised, with this monkey mask on, she probably thought I was my father, and for a moment, I knew I should probably tell her.

"Come on!" she then said more firmly, seeing I hadn't moved to follow her yet, and it was then I decided, that perhaps, I shouldn't say anything, as it was my father's fault I was now in this situation, in the first place.

So, I quickly walked into the bedroom, closed the door behind me, and moved towards my hot naughty stepmother.

With her breasts still hanging out, I eagerly stepped up to them, placed my hairy gloved hands on them, and started to fondle her warm soft flesh.

"Oh yes! Yes, monkey man! Yes! Touch my boobs! Fondle them! Make love to them!" my stepmother cried excitedly.

So I did, eagerly caressing them, and squeezing them, and rubbing her firm pink nipples.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she then moaned in delight, before her slim hands began wandering over my hairy costumed body.

She excitedly, rubbed and caressed my gorilla outfit, until one of her hands slid down between my legs, and started to fondle my bulge.

I was already half hard, as I continued to play with my horny stepmother's big boobs, so, as soon as her hand started to fondle me through the costume, I quickly grew to a full erection.

Pretty soon, my cock was straining to be released, so, my Stepmother then began fiddling with something down in the crotch area, and to my surprise, she opened a small hidden pocket, before she slid her hand in, pulled down a zipper, and reached in further.

I then gasped in surprised, as her warm soft hand wrapped around my hard dick, and held it firmly, before with a little effort, she pulled it out.

My stepmother, who had raised me since I was a kid, held my rigid length out of my costume, and then with an eager grin, began stroking it firmly.

"Oh, honey, did you take a pill tonight? You seem so much harder than normal, and... a little bigger?!" she then said excited, but also a little confused.

Of course, I hadn't counted on my father being a different size to me, or that I might need to say something to my stepmother without giving the game away, so, after a moment, I just grunted like a gorilla, because it was all I could think to do.

"Oh, well, it's definitely working!" my stepmother said happily.

Then, she continued to stroke my member, and as she did, I groaned happily, before I lowered my mouth, and placed the mouth of my monkey mask, over one of her boobs.

The mask had a small opening, for obviously the wearer to breathe, so, as the rest of the rubber mouth cupped my stepmother's fleshy tit, the nipple slid into the mouth hole, and then into my actual mouth.

I then clamped my eager lips around it, and in seconds began excitedly sucking on it, and instantly, my hot vampiric dressed stepmother, groaned in delight.

As I keenly sucked on her big cork like nipples, she eagerly stroked my cock harder, and we were both soon moaning and groaning in delight.

"Oh god! You're like an animal tonight! I love it!" my stepmother exclaimed excitedly, as I continued to suck excitedly on her boobs.

For a good couple of minutes I happily sucked on my stepmother's tits, while she stroked my stiff cock, before finally, she exclaimed eagerly "Oh, I can't hold back any longer! I need to taste your big meaty king dong!"

She then pulled her boobs from my lips, turned to face me, and then crouched down in front of me.

Now at the perfect height, in her hot revealing costume, she pulled my firm dick towards her mouth, and slid it in.

I couldn't believe this was about to happen, but it was, and as I stood there looking down at my horny stepmother, she clamped her soft red lips around my shaft, and then keenly started to suck on my length.

I instantly groaned in delight, as my stepmother eagerly began bobbing her head up and down, and as she did, her soft wet lips slid back and forth, along my stiff member.

It felt wonderful, having her warm wet mouth sink onto my firm young cock repeatedly, and for several wonderful minutes, she happily sucked me.

Then, once she had sucked on most my length, and covered it in her dripping saliva, she gave my balls a good sucking too.

I grunted and groaned in pleasure again, as she keenly sucked on my nuts, and looking down at her, my stepmother never looked so happy, as she did, with her big red lips clamped around my scrotum, and my hard cock resting across her pretty face.

After another minute or more, she finally pulled her mouth of my junk, and then said keenly "Oh god! I think I need to tit fuck you! I think that big old cock, needs a good tit fucking session, from Elvira!"

I was beginning to suspect that my stepmother had dressed up deliberately in that outfit, because it was something to do with one my father's horny fantasies, and I was happy if it was, because right then, she lifted her big soft boobs up with her hands, clamped them around my firm erection, and then, started to rub them up and down.

I instantly groaned again pleasure, as my stepmother stroked my firm dick with her lovely pale globes, and keenly, she continued to move her tits back and forth along my length.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I groaned in delight.

"Yeah? You like that? You like Elvira's big tits, stroking your cock?" my dirty stepmother then asked playfully.

"Uh huh!" was all I could reply, without her getting to suspicious.

So, my stepmother continued, and as she rubbed her big soft fleshy pillows up and down my firm member, she started to move them faster.

I grunted again in delight, as her wonderful warm tits moved faster up and down my cock, and I have to admit, part of me was now kind of hoping, she would just continue until I came.

But after a little longer, my stepmother stroked my hard dick once more with her boobs, and then let them fall away.

"Oh! I think I need that cock now! I think I need that big hard cock, right now!" she then said eagerly.

My stepmother then stood up, turned, and moved towards the big double bed in the room.

She then crawled onto the bed, before she stopped, glanced back at me over her shoulder, and then taking hold the bottom of her long split black dress, lifted it up to her waist, to reveal, she didn't have any underwear on.

I could see her beautiful round pale plump arse in all it's glory, and her little bald pink pussy under it, before she then said "Fuck me King Dong! Fuck me!"

Well, how could I say no to that?

So, I eagerly moved towards my stepmother, climbed up onto the bed, stepped up behind her, and placed my rigid length up against her moist little pussy.

Her bare smooth mound felt so warm and soft as my cockhead touched it, and I was so excited, I was about to fuck my stepmother.

So, I pushed my cock forwards, and my firm member brushed between her pink little lips, and slid into her wet cunt.

"Oh, yes!" my stepmother exclaimed in delight, as my hard dick drove inside of her.

I eagerly pushed most my firm length into her, before I placed my hands on her waist, and crouching over her, began to thrust back and forth.

"Oh, yes honey! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" my horny stepmother cried out, as I slid in and out of her.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, I was getting to fuck my own hot fit stepmother, and it felt wonderful!

So, keenly I kept pumping into her, and as I fucked her, she groaned in pleasure and cried out for more.

"Yes! Oh yes! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" she exclaimed excitedly, as she gripped the bed sheets.

For several wonderful minutes, I crouched over my stepmother's round rear, as I pounded her little wet cunt with firm eager strokes, and every time I thrust into her, she moaned in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she repeatedly moaned in delight.

As I continued to fuck my stepmother, I started to increase my speed, and was soon really hammering her little warm hole.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" my stepmother cried excitedly, as I pounded her relentlessly.

I was really enjoying fucking my horny stepmother like this, and was ramming my young rigid cock into her so excitedly, I hoped we could keep going like this all night.

But then, as I continued to pump her hard, going in balls deep with every thrust, my stepmother cries became more and more wild, until finally, with one more hard deep jab, Elvira shrieked loudly, and then popped off my firm dick, and fell face first onto the bed.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" my stepmother then groaned heavily, as she lay there trembling uncontrollably.

I had just made my stepmother cum, and it was amazing, and I watched excitedly as her orgasm ran through her, as she groaned and shook in deep pleasure.

For several incredible seconds, her orgasm continued, and I wondered if she was just going to keep going for ever, but then with a big deep sigh, she relaxed, and laid still for a moment, to recover.

I wasn't entirely sure what to do right then, so I just stood there with my hard erection still sticking out, and after another moment or two, my stepmother turned her head to look up at me, and with a grin said "Oh King Dong! I think, that was one of the best orgasms you've ever given me!"

I instantly grinned inside my mask, because that was best thing my stepmother had ever said to me, and I really wanted to say something back, but, of course I knew if I spoke, she might realise it was me, and not my dad.

So, I just shrugged and nodded modestly, and my stepmother smiled, before she said "Now, do you think you can do it again?"

I eagerly nodded back, before she then said "Well, get down her and do it then!"

Quickly, I got down on all fours on the bed, then crawled over my stepmothers fit, almost completely naked body, before my hard cock found her soft warm mound again, and with a gentle thrust, I slid back inside of her.

"Oh yes!" my stepmother exclaimed happily, as my firm dick entered her again.

Laying over my stepmother's body, almost balls deep inside of her, I then raised my hips, before lowering them again, and my veiny length slid deep into her cunt.

"Oh yes!" she instantly exclaimed in delight, as I did that.

So, I did it again, and again, and steadily started to fuck my vampiric dressed stepmother, on that very exciting Halloween night.

Eagerly, I rocked back and forth on top of her, sliding my young hard member in and out of her wonderful wet pussy, and as I did, she continued to moan and groan in pleasure.

"Oh yes monkey man! Oh yes! You're going in so much deeper tonight! It's like you've grown another inch!" my stepmother moaned happily.

Yeah, I thought my stepmother might have been more suspicious too, but apparently she was enjoying it so much, she clearly wasn't putting two and two together right then.

So, I keenly continued, and happily kept thrusting nice and steadily into her, as she lay beneath me, pinned to the bed.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder!" she then said excitedly.

Keen to please her, I raised myself up onto my hands, and then began driving my rigid cock deep into her, and almost instantly, she cried out in delight.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed in pleasure.

The bed was soon creaking under us, as I pounded into my lovely stepmother again, and as I hammered her little cunt, she gripped the bed sheets again, and begged for more.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned again and again, as I did just that.

For several more minutes, I continued to lay over her, while pounding my firm dick into her, and my horny stepmother continued to cry out for more, clearly enjoying it.

Then, as I kept ramming my length into her warm wet hole, and our hot half naked bodies rubbed against each other, my stepmother's cries got louder and louder again, before she exclaimed "I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum again! You're going to make me cum... again!"

So, I continued to thrust into, wanting to see, and feel her cum on my member again, and as I pumped relentlessly into her, my stepmother lifted her head slightly, and groaned wildly.

I then pounded into her for a little longer, not stopping or hesitating for a second, and then, as I slid deep into her once more, my stepmother screamed excitedly.

"OH FUCK YEAH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she cried out, as she came a second time, because of me.

Gripping the sheets tightly, she started to shake and buck against my cock, but trapped between the bed and my body, she had nowhere to go, so her wet little pussy just kept plunging itself, onto my hard dick.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she exclaimed wildly, as her orgasm continued.

It felt incredible, having my stepmother cum hard on my young firm length for a second time, and her hot wet pussy seem to be milking me, as it did.

Then finally, with one last deep groan of delight, she sighed and relaxed, and then just lay beneath me, breathing hard, as she tried to recover again.

I then slid off of her, so she could catch her breath properly, and as I lay beside her, she looked over at me and smiled.

"Oh baby! Twice in one night! We haven't done that in years!" my stepmother said happily.

Still not wanting to get caught, I just shrugged casually, before my hot flushed stepmother then asked "Well, do you think... we have time for one more?"

Well, I knew someone might wander in accidentally, or even the rest of our family might come looking for us, but, right then, I didn't care, because my stepmother was asking for one more fuck.

So, I eagerly nodded back, and my stepmother grinned excitedly, before she then said "Great! Then stay there! I want to ride, your big monkey dong!"

She then got up onto all fours, and as I laid on my back, with my erection stood up proudly ready for her, she crawled over me, placed her warm wet pussy over my cock, and then gently sunk herself on it.

My stepmother then groaned happily, as her little moist cunt engulfed my firm dick, and once she had most of it inside of her, she paused for a moment to enjoy it.

"Oh yes! That's my big King Dong!" she said happily, before she looked down at me, and said "I am going to ride the fuck out of you monkey man!"

I stared up at her in amazement, I had never heard my stepmother say so many dirty things before, but I liked it, and then I groaned in pleasure, as she started to move on top of me.

My horny stepmother began rocking back and forth on my length, just steadily sliding her wet pussy up and down my firm member, and as she did, she moaned happily, while I watched her lovely big tits sway about.

Then after a bit, she started to move faster, and lift her body up a little more, before plunging it down hard, and as she did that, we both moaned excitedly in pleasure.

12