A Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm going to ride this big cock, until I cum! I am going to ride it, until I cum!" my stepmother said eagerly, as she continued.

Her hot, almost completely naked pale body continued to rise and fall on top of me, and as her pussy slid up and down my firm thick shaft, her round plump butt smacked into my balls.

"Oh honey! Oh honey! This is like the naughtiest thing we've done in ages! I am so turned on right now!" my stepmother then said excitedly, as she kept bouncing on top of me.

I have to admit, It was probably the naughtiest thing I had done too, but for completely different reasons of course, however, I was loving that my stepmother was loving this, so, I decided right then, I was going to make this last, as long as I could.

So, as my stepmother, still sort of in her Halloween costume, continued to ride me, I tried not to think about what we were doing, and tried to think about other things instead.

Anyway, eagerly my stepmother kept sliding up and down on my young hard cock, happily fucking herself on my dick, and as she did, she moaned and groaned in pleasure some more.

"Oh monkey man! Oh monkey man!" she exclaimed in delight, as she continued to plunge herself onto my length.

For some time my stepmother, keenly rose and fell on me, riding my firm member as best as she could, but, after a while longer, she started to tire.

So, eventually she leant forwards onto all fours, still impaled on my cock, and said "Okay. Your turn again! Fuck me good!"

I knew exactly what to do, and wrapping my arms around her slim hot body, I began thrusting up into her, and as soon as my dick began sliding swiftly into her wet cunt, my stepmother groaned excitedly.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me you hairy beast! Fuck me!" she cried eagerly again.

My hard stiff length pounded into her, pumping her hard and fast, and as I did, my stepmother continued to moan and groan in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried over and over in pleasure.

I didn't want to disappoint my stepmother, so, despite me wanting it to last as long as I could, I keenly continued to thrust up into her, plunging my big thick member into her pussy, as firmly as possible, and she clearly enjoyed it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I think you're going to make me cum again! I think you're going to make me cum!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

So I eagerly continued, holding onto her hot naked body, as I pounded my young firm cock into her, and every time I slid in, my balls smacked against her arse, and she groaned in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh baby! Oh yes!" she cried again, as I kept driving my dick into her.

For a good while, I happily kept fucking my stepmother like that, and she moaned in pleasure as I did.

However, I really wanted to fuck my stepmother in one more position, before things ended, so, after plunging up into her once more, I quickly rolled us over, until she was lying on her back, and I was now on top.

Then kneeling up, I took hold of her slim stocking clad legs, and lifted them up until they were pointing to the ceiling, before I started to thrust hard into her again.

"Oh yes King Dong! Oh yes!" exclaimed my stepmother excitedly, as I slid in and out of again.

"Fuck me you wild beast! Fuck me!" she then cried keenly, as I began pounding into her again.

I plunged back and forth inside my excited stepmother, and as I pumped her little wet cunt, she held her big breasts, and fondled them eagerly.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Make me cum again! Make me cum!" my stepmother then cried keenly.

So, I kept pounding into her, pushing my hard dick rapidly into her wet pussy, before quickly easing it back, and then thrusting in again, and every time I plunged into my horny stepmother she groaned for more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly.

For another couple of minutes or more, I happily continued to fuck my stepmother like that, but as I did, I felt my excitement begin to build.

Pumping her lovely wet mature pussy felt so good, but the more I did it, the more I needed to cum grew, and as I continued to slide in and out of her warm little hole, it was only a matter of time before I erupted.

I then grunted urgently, trying to warn her I wasn't going to last much longer, but my stepmother was crying out in pleasure so much, she didn't seem to hear it.

So, I just kept going, but as my firm length slid into her pussy again, and my balls smacked against her arse again, my excitement grew faster, and I knew it was only matter of time, before I blew.

I then thrust hard into my stepmother once more, and as I went in balls deep, I exploded.

With a loud heavy groan, I started to cum in my stepmother, spurting warm wet goo, straight into her little bare cunt, and as soon as my stepmother felt it filling her up inside, she suddenly arched her back, tilted her head back, and cried out excitedly.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed wildly, as she had another orgasm.

Her slim stocking clad legs trembled in my hands, as she came uncontrollably on my pumping cock, and as I continued to blow my cream into her, I could feel her excited pussy milking my member.

For several glorious seconds, we both came together, groaning and moaning wildly, as our naked bodies rubbed against each other.

Then, with deep relieved sighs, we stopped cumming, and relaxed, and for a moment or more, we just stayed there together, catching our breath.

After a little while, my Elvira dressed stepmother then said "Wow! We haven't fucked like that, since our wedding day!"

I just nodded back in agreement, still worried my stepmother would freak out if, she found out it was me inside the costume, and not my father.

"Come here!" my stepmother then said eagerly, reaching out to me.

I quickly realised she wanted to pull me in for a kiss, and that probably meant taking off my mask, and that would definitely then reveal who had just fucked her, and I'm pretty sure... that wouldn't end well.

So, I panicked, leapt up to my feet, gestured for her to wait a moment with my finger, and then quickly ran towards the bedroom door.

Fleeing the room, I quickly tucked my semi spent dick back inside my costume, as I ran down the stairs, and then eagerly searched for my father.

If I could get us to swap our costumes back, my stepmother might never find out it was me, and not my father who had just fucked her, and hopefully, everything would be alright!

Thankfully, I found my father slumped on the floor, in the corner of a room, almost completely comatose.

He had drank so much that evening, he could barely keep his eyes open, let alone stand, so, quickly I pulled off the gorilla costume, dragged my pirate costume of my dad, did my best to get him back in the monkey suit, and just about did it, before my stepmother found us.

She was now fully dressed again, and looking very ghoulish once more, and as she approached me, she asked "Ah, Steve. Have you seen your fa...?"

She then spotted the monkey costume slumped next to me, looked at it in confusion, and asked "Is that your dad?"

"Uh huh!" I replied casually back.

"Is he so drunk, he can barely stand?" she then asked.

"Uh huh!" I replied back casually again.

"But..." she then said, looking very confused.

After that, she didn't ask any more questions, instead, with the help of my stepsister, the three of us carried my father out to the car, and we headed home, and to this day, my stepmother has never said another word about that night.

THE END.

12