A Hand Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,303 Followers

They entered the restaurant and were seated almost immediately. Haley felt ill at ease being there. Janet seemed to notice the girls discomfort.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Haley gave her a slightly embarrassed smile and said, "I keep half expecting someone to come up and ask me to leave."

"Ah," Janet said, "I keep forgetting how you've had to live the last several years. I'm sure you're in for a period of adjustment. Just be patient with yourself."

When their lunch had arrived Haley looked at the older woman and asked, "Who was the older man in Ms. Summers office?"

"That would be her father Jack," Janet answered, "They're very close to each other. Maybe even more so since she lost her husband. He's a smart guy and she really seems to value his opinion on some things. Particularly when it comes to judging people."

Haley had noticed Lacey's slight deferral to the older gentleman when her interview was through and wondered if it was him she ultimately had to thank for all her good fortune.

"He still lives with her in the main house so you'll likely see him around some." Janet explained.

After lunch they made their way to an upscale salon where Haley had her hair cut for the first time in several years by someone other than herself. An attractive young girl first washed her dirty hair and then treated it with a conditioner and hot oil treatment. She was then seated in a chair where a obviously flamboyant gay man took one look at her thick mass of locks and sighed.

He then looked at his assistant and said, "You'd better push back my next appointment a half hour. This poor girls hair is just a disaster!"

He walked around her looking at her face while pulling her hair away from it. He then looked at Janet and said, "I'd suggest a bob with maybe some highlight streaks to liven up this mousy color."

Janet nodded her approval. Haley was used to being ignored so she just sat there and trusted their judgment.

When Phillipe had finished cutting and showing her how to style her hair she hardly recognize herself in the mirror. Her hair now framed her face nicely yet still had enough length to it that she didn't feel completely shorn.

She was escorted to another room where her face was treated with a mud mask. When that was done, she sat in a chair facing another woman. In between them was a narrow rectangular table with opened cases containing more make-up, sponges and brushes than she'd ever seen in one place before. The young woman set about explaining to her what would work best with her complexion and how each step of the process should be applied. She then showed her a plethora of make-up removers and skin lotions she recommended her using each night.

Once again when she looked in the mirror she felt a bit disoriented at the face staring back at her. It reminded her strongly of her mother's face. She'd always thought her mother a beautiful woman as had most who knew her. Haley had never considered herself particularly pretty but she had to admit the face staring back at her now challenged that notion.

"You're looking so pretty right now I really hate you," Janet said making Haley blush.

After that she had her nails done with Janet suggesting several choices of colors for her.

Then she was escorted to a room in the back and told to fully undress from the waist down. Haley was embarrassed to do so particularly with Janet in the room. She looked over at the pregnant woman and found her engrossed with something on her phone. Haley stepped into a little room and removed her clothes putting on a short white robe that just covered her privates.

When she stepped out of the dressing room the esthetician patted a chair signalling her to sit down. Once in the chair she was first reclined and then directed to place her feet in the stirrups.

Haley couldn't have been more uncomfortable when the girl opened her robe and looked at her asking, "What are we wanting done here?"

Janet set her phone aside and looked over at Haley saying, "She can leave a little V. She can leave a landing strip or she can take it all off. It's up to you but trust me, you'll be glad it's been done when you go to put on one of those new bathing suits.

Haley said, "You make the call. I don't know what to tell her."

Janet looked over at the waiting girl and said, "Pretend you're a logger and clear cut the entire forest."

When they got back in the car Haley seemed to be moving a bit gingerly.

Janet gave her a smiling grimace, "The lotion they rub on afterwards doesn't really help a lot does it. But it's better than having to shave it yourself."

Then in a bit of a whisper she added, "And besides, my husband just loves it that way."

Haley smiled in response but her mind was elsewhere. Her mind was hung up on the fact she'd become wet when the girl had began rubbing the lotion on her. For the last few years she'd wondered if she might not be gay. There were several occasions when she was living on the street where she'd become aroused at the sight of young girls sunning themselves in the park. She'd never had an opportunity to act on her feelings. What woman would be attracted to a dirty street girl after all. But now she wondered if that might not be changing with her new fortunes...

Chapter Three: Home At Last

"We're here," Janet said shocking her from her reverie.

Haley looked up and her breath caught in her chest.

The home in front of her was palatial. Sure there were plenty of bigger buildings in the city but she'd never seen a bigger home.

They car pulled around to the back and past a set of tennis courts before pulling up to a building the size of a single family home done in a similar architectural design as the main house.

"Your home," Janet said, "not bad huh?"

Haley stepped out of the car and couldn't believe her luck. The home she'd grown up in hadn't been this big. She was standing there staring when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"I see you ladies survived your shopping excursion."

Haley turned to see Lacey walking down from the direction of the pool. She was immediately taken by her appearance. She wore a yellow bikini that highlighted her smooth tan skin. Haley couldn't help but notice her belly button was pierced and adorned by what appeared to be a sapphire that glinted in the sun. Her breasts were full and round and strained the confines of their top.

Haley tried to push down the flutters she suddenly felt in her core and said, "Yes we did although I think it was a good bit harder on Janet than me."

The pregnant woman stood at the trunk crossing her legs slightly, "Right now Janet is trying not to pee herself."

Lacey and Haley had a laugh at her misfortune before Lacey said, "Her front door is open. I believe you remember where the bathroom is."

It was then that Lacey finally took the time to notice the changes in her new PA trainee. Her haircut and highlights really opened up her face and confirmed for Lacey what she'd suspected during the interview. This girl was really pretty and her green eyes shimmered in the afternoon sun. Wearing clothes that actually fit her had also done wonders for her figure. Despite her diminutive size, or maybe because of it, the girls breasts now looked large in her fitted shirt. That along with the swell of her hips only served to make her waist look even smaller.

Lacey realized she was staring and quickly averted her eyes.

They watched Janet waddle into the house. Lacey then looked at Haley and said, "Why don't I give you the tour while David brings all your bags in."

Lacey hooked Haley's arm and led her to the front door. Haley tried to ignore the tingles emanating from the skin to skin contact with her beautiful boss but found it impossible. She refused to look at her for fear she'd see the desire in her eyes.

Haley tried to shake her feelings off and focus on the interior of the house. It had a very open concept between the living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen itself was big by any standard and had a huge island at its center. Between the skylight overlooking the kitchen island and all the other floor to ceiling windows the natural light just flooded into the space.

Lacey stood and observed the look of awe on the girls face and after a moment asked, "Well what do you think?"

Haley tried to find the words but struggled, "It's just...I mean..."

"Pretty fucking awesome huh?" said Janet who'd been standing over by a hall entrance observing the scene.

Lacey chided Janet with a giggle, "Janet!"

Haley just grinned at the pregnant woman and with a smile said, "It's definitely a major step up from the women's shelter for sure."

"Lacey, I'm going to get David to go ahead and take me home. All this walking around has my ankles starting to swell." Janet said.

Lacey hugged Janet and thanked her for all her help. Janet told her to get some rest and to be ready to go Monday morning.

While Lacey walked her out to the car Haley just stood staring and turning in circles unsure what she was most taken with. Her eyes settled on the large island. She walked over between it and the stove and ran her hands along the smooth marble countertop. She then turned herself around and eyed the six burner industrial looking stove. All of it in combination left her feeling overwhelmed and she hadn't even seen where she'd sleep yet.

"That's some stove isn't it?" Haley heard Lacey ask.

Haley didn't look up out of fear of her desire showing through.

"It looks like I'm going to have to learn how to cook something besides mac and cheese or toast and eggs."

Lacey stood next to her placing a hand on her shoulder and said, "Well, don't let it overwhelm you. I'm a pretty good cook and I'd be glad to give you a few lessons If you'd like."

"What is with this woman and her constant touching," Haley thought to herself before saying, "Yeah, that would be great."

"Come on," Lacey said, "Let me show you your room and the rest of the house."

As they turned to walk towards the hall entrance Haley felt Lacey's hand come to rest on the small of her back. She had a near constant pulse throbbing behind her clit now.

Lacey showed her the guest bath and bedroom that was large enough to make her wonder how big the master was.

She got her answer a minute later when they reached the end of the hall and a set of twin doors. Lacey opened them up and then stepped aside to let Haley take it all in.

She had misjudged the size of the house apparently. This one room appeared to be roughly the size of her mom's house. Against the far wall was a king sized four post bed with a huge, solid looking wooden headboard. To the right of the bed and sitting between two windows was a tall armoire she assumed served as a dresser. At the foot of the bed was a long wooden chest she thought likely served as excess storage. Its top was padded in leather. Lacey imagined it would be a good place to sit and put on her shoes. To the left of the bed and against the wall was a large dressing table and chair. On it sat the bags she'd purchased at the salon. They contained all her beauty and hair supplies. On the bed sat all the bags containing her casual clothes.

Lacey walked up behind her and said, "Thoughts?"

It wasn't until then that she spotted the tears running down Haley's cheeks. She grabbed the girls hand and led her to the chest and helping her sit down. She then sat next to her and put her arms around the girl. That was all Haley could handle as she collapsed into the older woman's hug and buried her head in Lacey's neck.

Lacey held the girl and stroked her head waiting for her to settle down. When her tears and sobs finally ceased she asked, "Feeling a little overwhelmed?"

"It's all just too much," she said, "I don't deserve all this. I haven't earned it."

Lacey kissed the girls forehead and then immediately thought, "why did I do that?" She quickly stood and took Haley's hand pulling her to her feet. She looked into the girls emerald green eyes and felt a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach the moment she did.

"What the hell is that all about?" she thought.

Clearing her head Lacey said, "Maybe you haven't earned all of it yet but trust me you will. I plan to see to it. I'm a pretty good judge of character Haley and I believe in you. I wouldn't have offered you a position that so critically could effect my job performance otherwise."

As the girl seemed to take in her words, Lacey continued, "I know this place is too much and I could have rented you a basic apartment in town and paid your bills until you got on your feet. With all this being so new to you though I wanted to have you close. I thought it would give us more time to bond and you to learn all my quirks and tendencies."

"This place is so extravagant because when my mother died several years ago my husband suggested we build it for my father to live in. He knew how I worried about him and how close we were. He was sweet like that. Once I lost him I moved Dad into the main house with me. It was just too big to be in there by myself."

Haley leaned in and hugged Lacey again, "Janet told me about him. I'm so sorry you lost him. I know how it feels to lose someone you depend on."

The girls hug felt so sincere that Lacey found herself hugging her back. After a brief moment she became aware of Haley's body against hers and instantly felt her nipples harden. In reflex she broke the girls hug and held her at arms length hoping that she wouldn't notice.

"You haven't even seen the bathroom or master closet," she told her.

She led her into the bathroom. To the right was a large walk in shower with a bench seat all along its back wall. To the left was a large jacuzzi tub that would easily fit three people. In the middle were twin sinks and a long mirror sitting over the vanity.

There was another door that led to a toilet. Lacey grabbed Haley's hand and pulled her back into the master and said, "Let me show you one of my two favorite things about this room. On the same wall as the settee were twin doors that led into a walk-in closet that wasn't to be believed. It had custom organized shelving all along one side. There were places for all her new shoes and more than enough hanger space for all the new clothes she'd purchased. There was even dresser space built into the walls.

On the other wall was a doorway that led into a full gym. It was full of weight machines of every conceivable kind. Haley had no clue what most of them were for.

She turned to her left and looked at Lacey who had a huge grin on her face.

"This is how I've always stayed in good shape. Well, along with running every morning and doing laps in my pool most nights. Between all three I can pretty much eat what I want and not have to worry about gaining weight. Of course you, we probably need to put a few pounds on, but with equipment like this we can make it all good pounds."

Haley looked at her incredulously and said, "I don't think I've ever worked out a day in my life. No running or weights and I can hardly swim."

Lacey plainly said, "Well that just won't due Haley Saunders. You won't be nineteen forever and once your metabolism starts to slow you have to be doing something to combat it. This, along with our runs, will be your battle plan."

They left the gym and made their way back towards the front door.

When they got there Lacey said, "I tell you what, I'm cooking tonight so come eat supper with Dad and I. Then afterwards you and I can have a glass of wine out by the pool. I know your underage but if you won't tell, I won't either."

"Sounds good Lacey and once again, thanks for everything," the young brunette responded.

Not really sure why she did it Lacey leaned in and wrapped the girl in a hug. She could feel Lacey's breasts mashed against hers and once again felt her nipples harden.

Haley meanwhile was praying the older woman wouldn't be able to hear her heart pounding away or be able to smell the musk of her arousal. She could feel her panties clinging to her soaked lips.

Chapter Four: Revelations

When they'd separated Haley made a beeline for her new shower. She got undressed as quickly as possible and after getting the water warm, crawled underneath it and immediately began rubbing her clitoris.

As Lacey walked away from the house she felt so confused. Not since college had she found herself having these kinds of thoughts for another girl. Even then she hadn't acted on them. She'd had crushes on girls in high-school and on her roommate in college. Never before had she felt such an attraction to another woman like this though. She found herself drawn to her young PA.

And then to compound the problem she'd invited the girl to dinner and to drink wine afterwards. For the life of her she couldn't think of why she'd done it. It was something she could never act on. It would be inappropriate for her to have a relationship with a subordinate not to mention the age difference. She would have to be on her best behavior with her father there. Later by the pool she'd just have to keep her distance.

Just as Lacey was strengthening her resolve Haley was coming for the second time on her fingers. She had her middle two digits buried as deeply as she could in her pussy while she fantasized about herself with her head buried between Lacey's thighs. She couldn't imagine what her new boss tasted like but in her mind it was indescribably good.

At just a few minutes to seven Haley made the short walk up the hill and past the pool to the back veranda. She knocked on the door and was greeted by Lacey's father.

"Hi Haley, I'm Jack." the older gentleman said as he stepped aside and allowed her in.

She looked around to see if she could spot Lacey. She didn't see her but she could hear sounds coming from the kitchen.

"It's nice to meet you Jack. You were in the meeting the other day weren't you?" she asked him.

He smiled and replied, "Yeah, I was trying to be unobtrusive. Not to successfully it seems."

Haley looked back towards the kitchen. Jack sensing her unease said, "You'll find her in there. Go on, don't mind me."

As Lacey rounded the corner she came across the sight of Lacey with her back to her and bent over looking into the oven. The shorts she was wearing hugged her shapely ass. The way she was standing Haley could see the gap where her thighs joined together. Though her flesh was covered she could imagine burying her tongue inside Lacey from behind.

Just then Lacey stood up and quickly turned to set the hot pan she'd removed from the oven over on a stove eye. It happened so quickly it caught Haley unaware and she knew she'd been busted ogling her boss.

"Great, I can't even get through my first night here without making a fool of myself," Haley thought.

Instead of reacting to her obvious voyeurism Lacey simply said, "Haley, you made it. I was afraid you'd be so tired from your day you might decide to turn in early."

Haley just smiled and sat down at one of the barstools surrounding the island and said, "Definitely not after you told me how much you liked to cook. I can't remember the last home cooked meal I had. I think it was at least seven or eight years ago."

Lacey winked at her making Haley's heart flutter and said, "Let me pour you a glass of wine. Maybe if I get you a little tipsy you won't notice if my cooking is bad."

"Did you meet my dad?" Lacey asked.

Haley nodded her head and said, "Sure, he was the one that let me in and pointed me your way."

"He was quite impressed with you the other day. He'd reviewed the reports on all the candidates and read all their test scores. He had your folder sitting at the top with a sticky note on it that said, "This is your girl" I swear," Lacey said while holding her right hand up.

Haley smiled, her thoughts of the old man confirmed and said, "I'll have to thank him for that."

Karipet
Karipet
1,303 Followers
123456...9