A Hand Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that they spent the next few minutes discussing Lacey's schedule for the remainder of the day. Both Janet and Haley then synced up their iPad's to Lacey's computer and went to leave the office.

Before they made it to the door Lacey said, "Ms. Saunders, just a minute please."

Janet looked at Lacey who said, "I'll be out in a minute."

When they were alone Lacey came around and sat on the edge of her desk as Haley took her seat again. The two women stared into each others eyes, the chemistry between the two of the palpable. Lacey knew she was playing with fire by continuing to deny her feelings.

"Ms. Saunders I want to cook you dinner tonight at your place."

Haley felt her heart leap at the request and almost too quickly said, "Yes, I'd really like that."

Lacey couldn't help but needle the girl a bit about her proposed coffee date with Lisa in IT.

"You sure you don't need to "think" about it?" she asked with a smile.

Haley blushed at her emphasis on the word think but shook her head no, "No Ms. Summers. That's one thing I don't have to think about."

When Haley left the office she was nearly floating.

After she was gone Lacey went back to her desk and sat down. She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"HR, this is Lindsey" her friend answered.

"Lindsey it's Lacey, go ahead and write up that paperwork. Then set aside some time tomorrow morning to meet with us and go over everything."

"I'll have everything ready," she answered, "Um, have you discussed this with Ms. Saunders yet."

Lacey took a deep breath and answered, "I asked her to let me cook her dinner to night at her place. Wish me luck pervert."

Lindsey laughed and quietly said into the phone, "Good luck. Make sure you text me afterwards and let me know if it really tastes as good as my husband says it does."

After they'd hung up Lacey fought back the urge to panic deciding she couldn't go on living like this anymore. She was finally going to be who she'd always known deep down inside she was meant to be.

The rest of the day seemed to drag for them both. Whenever they were together they maintained their professional facade but both couldn't help thinking about their dinner date and wondering perhaps what might happen after.

When Lacey had at last finished her final meeting of the day, one that both women had sat in on, they synced up their computers one final time and called it quits.

While Lacey shut her computer down and locked up her office both ladies synced their iPad's to their laptops and then put their laptops in their bags and made for the elevators.

Lacey and Haley made sure Janet got safely to her car and had it cranked before heading over to David at the Mercedes.

Neither woman said much on the way home. Haley noticed the older woman seemed nervous. Her right hand rested on the seat between them. Haley placed her left hand on the seat and slowly slid it over next to Lacey's hand.

Lacey noticed the movement and lowered her eyes down to watch the girls hand. She watched as Haley slowly slid her pinkie finger over and caressed hers gently. Lacey closed her eyes as shivers ran through her from the gentle touch. When the girl hooked her finger over her pinkie she grasped onto it with hers and closed her eyes, feeling her heart race.

"If she can make me feel this way with her pinkie," she thought, "what's going to happen when she really touches me?"

She felt a gush of juices flood her pussy at the thought.

Haley meanwhile was struggling not to attack the sexy creature next to her. She kept her eyes facing forward and did nothing else other than smile a lot the rest of the way home.

When they arrived in front of the guesthouse Lacey told David they'd see him at eight in the morning and watched as he drove away.

Lacey looked over at Haley and smiled. Haley batted her eyes and said, "When should I expect you?"

Lacey took her hand and interlocked their fingers and said, "Give me about an hour to shower and dress and let my dad know he'll have to order a pizza tonight."

Haley squeezed her hand and said, "Okay, but after an hour I'm coming looking for you."

As Lacey slowly backed away she noticed the last thing that held them together was their pinkie fingers.

Chapter Eight: Ecstasy At Last

Lacey had barely knocked when Haley opened the front door. She froze when she saw what Lacey had on. The young woman was wearing the slinky black dress she'd purchased while shopping with Janet. For something off the rack it fit her body extremely well. She was apparently wearing no bra judging from the way her nipples poked through the material.

"Wow," Lacey said, "you look absolutely amazing.

Haley blushed at her compliment and said, "Thank you Lacey. Here, let me help you with the bags."

Lacey let her take one of the bags she held as she stepped into the house. She couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful creature as she followed her into the kitchen.

It was only when they'd set the food on the island that Haley got a good look at Lacey. She had piled her dark hair up on her head and wore a pair of sapphire earrings that matched the one Lacey had already seen her wear in her belly button. With her hair up Haley finally noticed her long graceful looking neck. She wore a peach colored sundress that draped perfectly off her toned and tanned shoulders. It ended just above her knees showcasing her legs which Haley noticed were encased in cream colored sheer stockings.

Haley reached out and took Lacey's hand and said, "Lacey, you just look... well your just stunning."

It was Lacey's turn to blush then. She stared into Haley's beautiful green eyes and saw them darken with desire. She felt her legs going weak and a gush of juices flood her pussy. She literally ached to kiss the girl.

She grabbed Haley's other hand and said, "Can we maybe pour a glass of wine and go sit and talk a minute? I have some things I really need to tell you...well, just some things we need to discuss before this goes any further."

Lacey immediately noticed the panicked expression on Haley's face and quickly clarified her meaning, "It isn't anything bad Hales," she said as she reached up and stroked the girls cheek, "If anything I'm hoping you'll be pleased with it."

They took their wine and sat at the table. Haley's eyes still looked big and scared and there was just a hint of moisture to them. Lacey knew if she said the wrong thing she would be in tears instantly.

Stroking Haley's hand lightly Lacey said, "Haley, I've been fighting my attraction to you since the first day you moved in here. I don't think I've ever been this drawn to someone in my life. Don't get me wrong, I loved my husband and still do. But even he didn't elicit the passion and arousal in me that you have"

Haley had been terrified at first of being rejected. Now though she could feel her heart fluttering in her chest. It was pounding so hard she almost thought she could hear it. The look on Lacey's face as she talked told her all she needed to know.

"I scheduled my lunch meeting with Lindsey from HR today to specifically speak with her about the legal ramifications of me dating you. She told me that if we decided to start a relationship we were required to report it to her. At that point she would set up a meeting with us at which time we'd be expected to sign a waiver giving up our right to sue the company should things end badly. Not that I expect them to but it's company policy." she said.

Haley smiled but still seemed cautious, "Okay"

Lacey smiled back at her and continued to caress her cheek. Haley tilted her hand into the caress and closed her eyes.

"I called her back after lunch and told her to prepare the paperwork and schedule the meeting for in the morning. I just wanted to be upfront with you before we started anything. I wanted you to know that I'd put a lot of thought into this. I'm not interested in just exploring my sexuality with you. I want us to try being together. I want a relationship with you." she said finally.

It was at that point she noticed tears rolling down Haley's cheeks but at the same time she was smiling.

Haley simply nodded her head and said, "Yes."

And with that Lacey moved her hand from Haley's cheek to the back of her neck and pulled her in. She saw Haley's lips open slightly just before their lips made contact.

For Haley the moment there lips touched was magical, soft, erotic and wet.

For Lacey it was the moment she knew she was home. At that very moment she finally knew who she was meant to be.

Haley felt Lacey's tongue teasingly caress her lips and hungrily opened to accept it in as she wrapped both her arms around Lacey's neck. Lacey moaned into the younger woman's mouth as she felt Haley's tongue begin to thrust back at hers. She wrapped both her arms around Haley's waist and pulled her to her. She could feel their breasts mash together eliciting a moan from the younger woman.

When their lips separated momentarily Haley took the opportunity to start kissing Lacey's neck causing her to tilt her head back and groan. Haley kissed her way up the older woman's pulse point taking a moment to nibble and bite at it. Lacey could feel her pussy leaking in response to Haley's aggressive attack on her neck. When Haley began to lick and nibble on her ear Lacey couldn't contain herself anymore.

She pulled Haley away from her neck and looked at her with a burning desire and said, "I'm not so hungry anymore, what about you?"

Haley kissed her softly and raised one eyebrow saying, "Not for food at least."

Lacey sighed with relief and asked, "Well let's move this to your bedroom then please. I really, really need to be naked with you.

Haley smiled and said, "That sounds wonderful. Is there anything in particular you look forward to doing to me?"

Lacey stood and pulled her to her feet, saying, "I've thought of so many filthy things I want to do to you over the last few days I've lost count of them."

At that Haley grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom teasing, "Then I'll have to see if I can't help you remember then."

When they reached the bedroom Haley grabbed Lacey and said, "I know right now it's a huge temptation to just rip each others clothes off. But I want to remember the first time I undressed you forever. Can we take this slow?"

When Lacey nodded yes Haley reached up and slowly slid one of the spaghetti straps slowly down her arm. When it was gone she kissed and nibbled on her shoulder. She slowly repeated the process on the other side once again kissing and nibbling as she went. As the final strap went the sundress slid down Lacey's body exposing her in her underwear. She was wearing a tan colored sheer lacy bra with a matching thong. Shining between the two was the brilliant blue sapphire she wore in her pierced belly button.

Haley sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed Lacey's waist pulling her towards her. She looked up at her and admitted, "That first day I came here and you came walking down the hill to greet me I immediately noticed two things. Your incredible body of course and this incredibly sexy piercing. It took everything I had in me not to drop to my knees so I could lick all over it. I found it so fucking sexy.

And with that she ran her tongue all around Lacey's piercing. She stood there feeling the younger woman's tongue caressing around her piercing. It was the single most erotic act she'd seen thus far in her life. Haley nibbled and kissed around it over and over as she slowly lowered her right hand and cupped Haley's pussy through her panties.

As she began to slowly rub Lacey through her panties she said, "Your pussy is soaked Ms Summers. Would you like for your PA to take your panties off?"

Lacey moaned and began gyrating her hips into Haley's palm. She was so focused on what she was feeling she didn't even register the girls words.

Haley removed her palm from contact with Lacey's pussy and said again, "Your pussy is soaking wet Ms. Summers would you like your PA to remove them for you?"

"Yes...please," she answered.

Haley looked at her and started to rub her through her wet panties again and then had an epiphany.

She stood up and in a firm voice said "Get those panties off right this instant Lacey."

Lacey looked as if she'd been slapped into consciousness by Haley's words and tone. Without a word she began removing her thong.

"Good girl Lacey" Haley said teasingly as she began to run two fingers up and down Lacey's slit. She moaned in response thrusting her hips at Haley in an attempt to force more contact.

Haley smiled to herself as she slid those two long fingers into Lacey's hot pussy and slowly began to work them in and out.

"Do you like that Lacey?" she asked the older woman.

Lacey grasped at her shoulders as her knees buckled and said, "Yes."

Haley immediately stopped stroking causing Lacey to moan in protest. She looked at the goddess still standing over her and said, "Lacey when I ask you a question I expect you to answer me by calling me Ms. Saunders. Do you understand?"

Lacey looked down so confused. Haley was more than glad to clarify things for her saying, "Lacey if you want me to continue to make you feel good then I suggest you follow my instructions. Now I'll ask you one more time. Did you like the way I was fingering your pussy?"

Either the math suddenly made sense or some sort of Pavlovian response kicked in because she immediately said, "Yes Ms. Saunders."

Haley smiled and began working her fingers in and out of the older woman's pussy again as she simply said, "Good girl Lacey" She couldn't believe how much dominating her older lover made her pussy drip.

As she began to stroke her fingers harder Lacey began to pump her thighs just enough to meet each thrust. Just as Lacey was beginning to approach an orgasm Haley once again stopped.

"Please don't stop!" Lacey pleaded with her, "I was so close to climaxing Haley."

Haley stood up and grabbed both of Lacey's nipples pinching them hard as she said, "For the last time you are to refer to me as Ms. Saunders. And you've yet to remove my clothes or offer me any pleasure which is rude."

She released her grip on Lacey's nipples causing her to moan softly. Lacey quickly began helping Haley remove her dress and kissed her lips gently saying, "I'm sorry Ms. Saunders."

When Lacey had finished Haley asked her, "Would you like to suck on my pussy now Lacey?

Haley lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She used the fingers of one hand to spread her lips open while she softly stroked her clit with the other."

"This feels soooo good," she moaned, "but I bet it would feel even better if you would start using your tongue right here." She tapped her clit showing her just the spot she expected her to orally assault.

Lacey looked at her with lust in her eyes and said, "Yes Ms. Saunders, I'd really like to do that."

And just like that she crawled between Haley's legs with her mouth watering and without hesitation began running her tongue in circles around Haley's clit. Haley moaned at the older woman's efforts, her tongue felt glorious as it traced circles around her nub. She would caress it with the flat of her tongue alternating between up and down and side to side. Then she would suck it into her mouth and flick it a bit with the end of her tongue. Just when Haley didn't feel she could stand it anymore the older woman would run her tongue down her slit, pausing to suck on her outer lips. She would then make her way back up and continue the assault on her clit.

"Oh my God Lacey," she moaned as the feelings of ecstasy coursed through her, "this is better than I ever imagined."

Haley wrapped both her legs around the older woman's back and tightened them drawing her in. Without even thinking she reached out and placed her hand on top of her lovers head pulling her mouth tighter against her clit.

With the increased pressure around her head and center, Lacey was having trouble breathing. She was barely even conscious of it. Her only thought was of how she could she have possibly gone her entire life to this point without experiencing this. As her tongue caressed the silky slickness that was the tissue surrounding Haley's hard little nub she moaned repeatedly. The taste was better than anything she'd ever dreamed. It was moist and sweet with just a hint of a salty flavor. Her young lovers fragrance was overwhelming her senses. The totality of it all served to short her synapses causing the neurons in her brain to misfire. All coherent thoughts in her mind were gone with the singular thought of being able to taste Haley's cum.

Lacey forced her hand between her body and the bed sliding in under her chin. Taking two fingers she slid them through the voluminous wetness leaking from the beautiful young temptress. After coating them in her slick juices, she curled her palm upwards and slid them inside Haley's tight opening. She felt the silky walls close in around her fingers. She curled her fingers upward and found the textured spongy surface of the girls G spot and began tapping against it with each stroke. The rhythm between her tongue and fingers finally overwhelmed Haley sending her over the top.

"Lacey, Lacey...cumming." was all she managed to get out as her hips flew up off the bed. Her shoulders pressed down into the bed and her head thrust side to side. This was sooo much more than any climax she'd ever experienced. It seemed to go on and on, an unending deluge of ecstasy coursing through her body. Her thighs quivered uncontrollably. She gave in to it all feeling her body collapse against the bed.

When at last the wave had subsided she became aware of Lacey's lips against hers. Felt her nibbling and sucking on her bottom lip. Almost unconsciously she began to return the kiss. She could taste the familiar flavor of her own juices. She had tasted them many times off her own fingers but had to admit the flavor was so much more satisfying coming off Lacey's lips. Their tongues met, clashing against one another repeatedly. She placed both hands on the back of her lovers neck and pulled her in kissing her harder, trying to consume her.

Lacey finally pulled away looking down at her with a raised eyebrow. She smiled down at Haley and said, "You seemed to have enjoyed that Ha... I mean Ms. Saunders." She then leaned in and kissed Lacey softly just grazing their lips together.

Haley smiled back at her pleased. She loved the switch in dynamics between them. She'd always enjoyed reading erotic lesbian tales where a young woman dominated an older more experienced lover. Such stories had always made her hopelessly aroused leading to some of her longest and most satisfying masturbation sessions. The implications of Lacey's submission left her with countless delicious possibilities in her mind.

"You were such a good girl Lacey," she said as she stroked he fingers through her beautiful older lovers hair, "you made me cum harder than I ever have in my life. Are you sure that was your first time going down on someone?"

Lacey cocked her head and grinned. "No Ms. Saunders, I've fantasized about it hundreds of times...," and then blushing added, "and spent a lot of time watching it done in lesbian porn. But that was my first time.

Somehow Haley's domination of her elevated things to a level she never thought possible. She didn't know what it was about the younger woman but when she'd seized control of the situation, Lacey had instantly felt the need to relinquish power. She had never felt the urge to do so in any other aspect of her life. It had been so freeing and liberating to just give in and let Haley take charge. But her need was burning between her legs now and she needed her release.

She spread her legs and lowered them onto Haley's naked thigh and began sliding her hips back and forth. "Please, Ms Saunders," she begged, "I need to cum so bad. I've been craving you since the day you moved in. I can't take it anymore."

1...456789