A Hand Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two girls dismounted and prepared to switch positions, Lacey looked up and found Haley watching her intently.

"Do I have permission to cum Mistress?" she asked the woman she loved.

Haley shook her head instantly disheartening her lover. "Like I told you that first night we were together pet, Only I am allowed to make you cum."

With her frustration mounting Lacey struggled to set it aside. Allison straddled her head and looked down saying, "You need to make your Mistress Allie cum hard slut."

Just as Lacey clamped down on her clit and began her attack, she felt Allie reinsert the dildo into her ass. It slid in easily and instantly felt wonderful to the sub. She knew she wouldn't last forever with all the simulation she was receiving. She increased the speed of her tongue and went from using the flat of it to just the tip. Ally immediately responded by rotating her hips in small circles and moaning loudly. She began to pump her knees up and down fucking Lacey's face. If the sub's tongue wasn't making contact with the Domme's clit her nose was.

Lacey jumped as she felt Abigail smack her right ass cheek. She was apparently the rougher of the two as she sped up her anal attack pounding Lacey's ass unmercifully. As she did she continued to alternate slapping Lacey's ass cheeks every four or five strokes.The sub could feel her climax getting dangerously close. She felt Allie's thighs squeeze her head as her climax hit her hard," I'm cumming..." she yelled as she ground her face against Lacey's mouth. Lacey continued to lick until she'd scooped up all the girl cum she could get to. She then rested her head back, the muscles in her neck exhausted..

She was laying there with her eyes closed fighting the urge to cum when a hand began to roughly squeeze her right breast and she felt hot breath against her ear. "Cum for me now slut," she heard Haley command. Instantly she gave in and felt the tidal wave hit her. Abigail continued to stroke the long cock in and out of her ass. It acted as the piston that drove the motor powering her climax. She felt it wash from the top of her neck down to her feet. She only had full body orgasms from anal sex. Once she'd discovered that it quickly became a favorite.

When the waves and convulsions had finally ceased, Lacey opened her eyes and found Haley staring back at her. She was only inches away smiling down. "Your such a nasty little anal slut," Haley teased. Feeling drained from her orgasm, Lacey smiled back weakly and said, "I love you Mistress."

Still standing there watching, Allie looked at her sister and remarked, "That's so sweet. I want a sub like her." Abigail rolled her eyes at her twin and then leaned down to Lacey and said, "Good slut, I'd ride your tongue any day." She then patted Haley on the shoulder and walked away. Allie shook her head and sighed, "Don't pay her any mind, she's just jaded." She then winked at Haley and leaned down to Lacey hooking her thumb in Haley's direction and said, "If this one is ever crazy enough to dump you, give me a call." Both women watched as the sexy blonde sauntered away.

After Haley had untied her sub she helped her up and led her to a table. She had Lacey sit in her lap while she rubbed her sore neck and shoulder muscles. Haley waived over a waitress so she could order Lacey a drink.

As they watched the waitress walk away in her high heels and miniscule booty shorts, Lacey turned to her Mistress and said, "She's hot." Haley playfully spanked her thigh and teased, "Boy, you order a girl to eat a couple of hot twins pussies and all the sudden she's looking for the next one she can bury her tongue in."

Lacey twisted around putting her arm around Haley's neck. She looked into Haley's eyes and earnestly said, "You know I'd have never done that if you hadn't ordered me to don't you?" Haley smiled and replied, "I was only teasing you. I know you love me." Lacey leaned in and kissed her. Then with a mischievous grin on her face said, "Of course if you ordered me to eat the waitress, I wouldn't mind it."

They spent several more hours in the club. Once Lacey had recovered from her ordeal with the twins, Haley strapped her to a Saint Andrew's cross. She then invited the twins and their mother to help her. While Allison whipped her clit and thighs with a crop, Abigail attached nipple clamps with a chain running between them. She then tugged on the chain while kissing the sub. Meanwhile behind Lacey, the twins mother was using another crop on her ass cheeks while Haley knelt down and and worked three fingers in and out of her girlfriends pussy. They edged, whipped, and tormented her off and on for close to an hour before finally allowing her to climax. The mother/daughter combo then each took the time to kiss Lacey and tell her what a good slut she was. Once Haley had released her, she called a cab. She needed to get her back to the hotel for her aftercare.

It was the next day on the flight home before Haley brought up what she'd been thinking about.

"Hey babe, I was thinking about the club last night and what a great time it was and how great it would be if we had something like that local, but on a smaller scale."

Lacey removed her reading glasses and looked over at the woman she loved. "What did you have in mind?" she asked.

Haley reached over and grabbed her hand interlacing their fingers. "Well, I was thinking we could find a location and open a small, private members only club. Something with an equipped playroom and a bar, maybe a few private rooms as well. Then we could do invites to some of the local girls we've gotten to know over the last half year. We could set the members dues high enough that it would weed out any curious onlookers and have your lawyers come up with an NDA that would prevent anyone from discussing what happens there. What do you think?"

Lacey smiled at her and said, "You've been giving this a lot of thought haven't you?"

Haley gave her a serious look and said, "I know it would cost a lot of money, and I realize the cost would be yours. It would give us a place to play away from the estate though and would allow us the opportunity to network with other Dommes and subs in a live venue. To keep costs down we could only open it a couple of weekends a month. Of course we could use it whenever we wanted."

Lacey narrowed her eyes as if in thought before slipping her glasses back on and turning back to the spreadsheet she was going over.

"Put some numbers together on the cost of the building, staffing, and bar. Then do some projections on ideal numbers for membership and the cost to help recoup the operating expenses. I'll talk to the lawyers about an NDA, membership agreements, and zoning issues. You would be responsible for running it."

Haley squeezed her hand and excitedly said, "Your serious? We're going to do it?"

Lacey smiled and without looking over said, "Well, I can't disappoint my Mistress can I?"

Haley leaned into her and whispered, "I am so going to fuck you when we get home."

*****

Next Chapter:

The club's grand opening and a woman from Lacey's past returns to cause potential problems for the lovers.

1...456789