A Handy Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Archie? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you Harper."

"How did you know where I was?"

"Your sister called me, I was afraid at first but she said I shouldn't worry about her, she was sorry for what she said that day. And finally told me you would come to this club tonight."

I looked back and saw Hannah looking in my direction from the bar, she smiled widely and mouthed the words: "You're welcome," and she went back to her conversation with a tall blonde guy.

"Would you dance with me Harper?"

"I'd love to Archie."

He took my hand and lead me to the dance-floor, as soon as we stepped up to it the music transitioned from high energy dance to a slow ballad, only couples stayed then and I looked back at Archie, he just shrugged a little and held me close. At first I wondered if this timely coincidence was also the work of my dear sister Hannah, but then I started enjoying the slow dance with Archie, the feeling of his muscular arms and chest around me, and the scent from his lotion. Another slow piece followed this one and we continued dancing together, I looked at Archie and I leaned in for a kiss, he responded in kind and we embraced in a hot kiss, I heard a loud "Woo-hoo" that could only be Hannah cheering us from afar. The music then picked up energy and we started dancing a little faster, I took advantage of every opportunity to grind on him, after a while we were both thirsty and we headed back to the bar.

Hannah intercepted us and handed us a pair of drinks.

"It's nice to see you together, even If we had a rough introduction. You look really cute together. And Archie, I'm really sorry of the things I said a couple days ago, I was in a really bad place, I hope you can forgive me."

"No hard feelings." He said, visibly blushing.

"You're welcome. Anyway, I'm gonna get back home, I'm exhausted."

"Oh! I wanted to stay a while longer" I said, not taking the cue immediately.

"That's okay, I'll get back home on my own." Then addressed Archie. "I'm sure you can take good care of my sister Archibald?"

"Mm, yeah sure!" He said.

"Make sure she gets back home safely. See ya!"

With that she bolted and headed back outside.

We spent the rest of the evening dancing and chatting, and finally headed to a dark corner to make out. We kissed passionately and lovingly for a while until we were both worked up. Finally I leaned into his ear and said to him:

"I want you to take me, take me now!"

He took my hand and lead me outside the dance-club, the air was chilly but we were in a rush and we didn't mind. We got on to his truck and continued kissing, he pushed me lightly to try and start his truck.

"No! let's do it here!"

"You sure?" There wasn't many people near but someone might walk near us at any moment.

"Yeah, come on!" Having said that I re-positioned myself to get access to his cock, I unzipped his pants and reached inside to take it out. It was semi hard from all that caressing. I leaned closer and popped it into my mouth before he could protest.

He didn't, instead he accommodated himself and I heard the engine starting.

"Hey, mnot ferh!" (Not fair!) I said with his dick still inside my mouth.

"Don't worry baby, I'll get us somewhere safe in no time."

As punishment for him not doing me right then and there I worked extra hard to make him cum. And I could tell I was doing well based on his moans and shivers.

"Oh, oh! Don't, don't!, Not so hard!" Was all he could say.

After a few minutes he tapped me softly on the back of my head and said:

"We're here Harper."

I released his penis and stood up and saw we where inside a drive thru motel. As I did he put his penis back into his pants and held my hand to get out from his car.

As I got down from the truck, he swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs as a new bride. We entered the room, he closed the door kicking it with his feet and threw me gently on the bed. He loomed over me and started kissing and caressing me softly.

"God, I missed you." I said.

"I was afraid I'd never see you again." He said in return.

We continued making out as I undressed him. He was standing now fully naked in front of me, his strong muscular body and now semi erect cock glistening from my saliva. He then proceeded to turn me around and unzip the back of my dress, he pulled the dress off my body kissing me from the neck down to my hips.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed me from the top of the forehead to my belly, removed the panties and started kissing my dick until it started rising, I relished on the feeling of his mouth over my penis. I caressed his chin and lead him back to my face, kissed him and said:

"Fuck me now big boy!"

He produced a bottle of lube and took his time fingering my ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers inside me. Finally he lubed his cock and with his hand he guided it into my asshole slowly pressing inside me, patiently inserted all the way and kissed me lovingly.

"Yes! I missed your big cock."

He thrust inside me for several minutes while looking me deeply in the eyes, we'd kiss occasionally and he'd tell me how beautiful I was.

"Come on, fuck me harder." I asked him.

With great strength and renewed stamina he picked me up easily and turned me around, lifted my ass and spanked me.

"AquĆ­ te va chiquita."

Having said that he slammed with all his might inside me.

I moaned. "Yes! Fuck me big boy!"

He pounded me for a while, I was enjoying massively his warmth, his energy and his cock. After a while he pulled out from me and I turned around to see him. He was applying some more lube onto his cock and laying down on his back on the bed.

"Come on Harper, ride this dick like a big girl."

He slathered lube inside my asshole as he guided me down into his erect cock.

I slowly came down all the way to the bottom, impaling myself in his shaft. I knew he wanted me to go fast so instead I started teasing him, bringing myself up and down slowly, feeling every inch of his cock. He was moaning loudly.

"Oh, por dios. You're such a tease Harper."

He placed his big hands on my hips and started making me bounce up and down, faster and faster. I'm sure anyone around would have heard the slapping of his balls on my ass and the moans of pleasure that came from me.

"Yes, yes baby, fuck that pussy, yes!"

Without warning however he pushed himself off the bed, pushing me forward making me lose my balance, but he caught me and moved me to the side. I was supported in one arm and one leg while he placed my other leg over his shoulder. He started fucking me from the side faster and faster. I could tell he was about to cum because of the frenzy he was getting into. I said:

"I want your cum all over me, give it to me."

"Here it comes baby!" He said as he let go of me, I fell on my back on the bed and he leaned closer to my face. Several ropes of cum flew out of his cock and landed on my chest and my face, I instinctively licked the cum around my mouth.

He collapsed exhausted beside me and kissed me on the lips.

"My god, you are incredible Harper."

I kissed him back and said:

"You are incredible Mr. Archie. I missed you."

After that he fell asleep, we wouldn't stay asleep all night however. We fucked a couple more times that night and in the morning we had sex on the shower. He took me for breakfast at a local diner, and took me home around 10:00 am.

Afterwards things changed, that week mom came back home, and later that same week dad did the same. Even though they were in the same house, It was like they weren't. Hannah and I spent most of the time together, talking and hanging out like old times.

At the end of summer I changed college to be close to my sister, we spent all the time together, I got a boyfriend at college that knew my 'secret'. Eventually mom and dad got divorced, mom kept the house and we would sometimes go visit her, sometimes Archie would be there and sometimes we'd fuck in the pool-house.

After a while he got married and I kept my promise to my sister and never saw him again, but I never forgot the week that he was completely mine and I was completely his.

12