A Happier Marriage

Story Info
Better than men imagine a marriage can be!
2.7k words
3.82
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male-Led Relationship ((MLR):

So here we are. Finally. After a long wedding ceremony & reception, we are finally alone in our honeymoon suite. And ready to commence our lifetime together. And our sexual relationship. He's already poking out, and my nipples are tingling, begging to be exposed to him for the very first time. I feel so vulnerable. He's the man, the master of our marriage.

"I have something to say, Honey, before we strip completely naked in front of each other and indulge in our deepest desires. I am ready to give myself to you, the master of the house, to do your bidding for a lifetime. I'm nervous about all this of course, so I want to specially make my commitment clear. I've been working on this speech for our whole engagement year, so please hear me out before I strip down, exposing my complete being to you, and enter into our honeymoon week -- our consummation week."

"I am only the wife. Honey, you are the man. The wife only suggests. The man always gets to decide. The man can always veto. That's the way a happy MLR marriage should work."

"So let me simply offer some helpful insights as to how a woman's heart, mind and body work... and then you, the leader, will always be able to decide how you want to treat me, ok? Do you want to hear, honey?"

"Yes? Ok good. So I am merely suggesting, here at the outset, that you establish the norms for us to abide by. And if necessary, you could always deviate from them if you thought best, right? I just ask that you tell me in advance, ok? Say, on our anniversaries, anytime you want the rules to change for the next year, ok? Again, remember, you're the man in this marriage, and I want to respect that, so you get to decide the rules each year. Ok, so consider:"

"You'd like regular sex, right? So here are some choices that I might propose:"

"A weekly handjob.

I want to specially honor you with a handjob. My other boyfriends have said I'm quite good at it. But for you, my new husband, I will out-do all other performances. You will not have to masturbate youself, or even move a muscle. In fact, my girlfriends have told me how much their guys like to be tied up before being given hand sex. So I will do that for you if you accept this set of suggestions. Each and every week that you have gone out of your way to please me with your kindnesses, I will return the favor, tying you securely wherever I think you will like it best, and then massaging your penis til it's hard as a rock. Til your dick thrusts at me and your balls jiggle.

That's what their boyfriends do, and they say it's quite sexy and makes them oh so horny, seeing their giant cocks thrusting into the air, just hoping to make contact with our delicate, glistening little hands. So you, now as my husband at least deserve this treatment regularly, and indeed you shall. I am suggesting that you receive this as your weekly 'Nice' reward! And I'll give you a little further hint in case you're interested in my feelings, Honey, the nicer you've been during the week, the sooner I will probably let you thrust up into my hands over & over and reach the point of no return. Aaaaaand, the more likely I won't just quickly take my hand away near the end.

Again, just a hint. Otherwise, you know, if my feelings are hurt or something, or just generally dissatisfied, I might not have much energy to give you more than a few strokes at at time, before resting in between. Can you imagine? Try to. Think of me as sad. And you're tied up, wanting your weekly hand sex. And I can only stroke you a few times, say enough to get you thrusting. But then I get tired and stop to rest. Then start over again. You know. So do try to be nice, and get my adrenaline running high each Sunday. And the good news is, though, even with some rests in between I can keep trying & trying to get you off, even if I have to try all night. I'm no quitter. If I promised you a handhob, then a handjob you shall have -- and I won't quit until there's at least a drop of your white stuff to show for it."

"Shhhhhh. Please honey, let me finish the whole thing before you interrupt. And don't worry, weekly sex is fine with me. It's not too much at all. I know perhaps some of your groomsmen are telling you to only expect monthly sex, but I'm different. I am almost your slave, so I am quite willing to meet your needs each and every Sunday, if those are your rules. So let me add some more sexual bonuses now, before you say anything else, ok? And ya know, Honey, the quicker I finish with my suggestions, the sooner you can approve them and we can start our consummation week. (Or I guess, if you don't want to approve these suggestions tonight, we could wait awhile, let you think them over for awhile, and work on them again next week at home. Again, you decide.) Ok, so let me continue..."

"A special blowjob.

Oh my my! This level will be even better, though, as a very special way to celebrate your successes at making my heart sing in any week, even though you don't have to do so. Again, even if you're only just 'nice' to me, you're going to get my weekly handjob -- that's a guaranty."

"Really Special Week: You get to enter my pussy.

Forget the mere handjob or even a special blowjob. We need for you to have the ultimate weekly reward for any week that you have achieved perfection as the husband. I may even call you by your special name on those weeks: 'Good boy'."

"Will you like entering my little pussy, you good boy, you? **flirty smile** Ok, so I will make myself available to you like that, to honor your husbandly accomplishments as a good boi. I will sooooo look forward to having your dick grow as big as it can and enter me -- maybe even EVERY Sunday night, for good boys. "

"In fact, let's mark your accomplishments and rewards here on this kitchen calendar. It makes me hot just thinking about Sundays as I write on it each day."

"And how about this -- a very special Bonus for you on your birthday?"

"Anal.

-- if you get 52 consecutive weeks in my pussy!"

"But wait, maybe I should help you achieve these rewards. As the good wife, I need to help the man of the household be all he can be and achieve all the sex that he desires. Right? After all, you're the Male, and I am merely your helper, right? The suggester, so to speak. So what incentives could I also offer you? I've already named the positive incentives. So would it help you if there were a few negative incentives to ensure your very best good? You decide. Would that make sense, my lover? It might even be a little kinky fun, can you imagine? Heck you might even find them to be a positive thing. You might even misbehave sometimes to earn a little barebottom spanking, mightn't you?" ^wink^

"Oh you would like some 'punishments'? Hmmm. Yeah maybe that could be a fun way for a wife to help her good boi to grow his little peter into a hard dick. Yum yum. "

"Ok then, let's think of a few. And remember, you're the husband, so you get to decide or veto."

"A cute little bare bottom OTK spanking.

This will be your punishment at bedtime any day you've been a good boi, but, for instance, said a bad word. And if it has been a bad enough word, I might even wash your mouth out with soap before I take your trousers down, young man, and bend you over my knee. Sound good, Lover?"

"Maybe too good. So let's think of some more 'punishments' to help you save the day and get your weekly pussy, ok? Like..."

"Slap your face.

How about that to help you remember to be nice, without losing your Good Boi mark on the calendar-day? Like if you did something that would otherwise cost you losing a weekly entering into my pussy, right? Just a slap to your face. That would be a great way to save the day, so to speak, and save your Good Boi mark on the calendar that day. But no defending yourself -- you'd have to stand with your hands behind your back, and lean your face toward me like when you beg for a kiss. Got it? It'll be so cute. I hope you mess up soon, so I can try that on my hubby. Don't you? Yeah, of course you do -- I'll bet you're imagining a girl giving you a red cheek with her tiny little hand right now! I see your dick tenting already, honey! You mischievous little boy." ^wink^

"Or how about this... "

"Standing in the bedroom corner.

Any time you sneak a peek at my cleavage or other privates. You know that's against my rules, I mean suggestions, right? Of course I would (almost) always give you permission to peek or stare at your wife if you ask me. Just don't do it without asking. Ok? "

"Or worse: Standing naked in the corner!

You could perhaps be put in the corner, standing absolutely naked, any time you touch me without permission. How does that sound? That will definitely help you get your GB marks on the calendar! Then pussy here you 'cum' at the end of that week. Ha. Did you see what I did there?" ^cutesmile^

"Ok, now I don't really even want to be the one to administer the next punishment. In fact, I don't even want to think that my good boi would ever even do something that might be bad enough to earn this next punishment, but you said you wanted some negative incentives to ensure your best results, so I am willing to go along. Here it is. And I will pay for it, but you'll have to go to someone else to administer it -- I don't ever want to be viewed as a harsh wife. I always want to be the sweet one, the supportive one, the one who honors her husband. Ok? So listen... "

"A whipping. By a professional Mistress.

I cannot think of anything negative enough to earn you such a whipping, so we will just have to cross that bridge when we get there. You'll know it when you've crossed it. And so will I. But please, honey, do not ever do such a thing. I would hate to have to drive you there to such a house of ill repute, and escort you inside and make you tell her what you've done, and ask her to help you to never ever do it again. Please, honey? Promise me you will never make me do that. I would probably even cry right along with you, if it even came to that. But of course, since it's a rule you have made, I will have to abide by it. And I will just have to find some way to make a little extra cash on the side to be able to pay her for her services. Maybe I can service some of her clients as they get whipped. I suspect they would pay extra for that, wouldn't you? Well, if you do, I'm not paying for that. You will just have to service some yourself afterward, if you want to be serviced while you're getting whipped."

"Ok, do you want these suggestions to become your desired guidelines or not? I will abide by them if you say so. It's your manly decision to make. You're the head of the household, and I can wait as long as you need me to, before implementing your rules. So you just tell me when you're ready -- no pressure from me; I'm just the wife. If your dick is so strong to be able to wait, then my little pussy will just have to wait too. I have no choice. You are the master. I am simply your little wifey. So, you tell me. Does your dick want to start right away, or wait a week? Or as many weeks as you need, to make your final judgment. Oh, now, you say? Ok, my darling, whatever you say. I am ready to begin your week when you are."

"Oh but wait. First, don't you think it is logical that the threat of a 'punishment' is really not a threat, if you've never felt one? So let's start with the fun punishment today - the little bare bottom OTK spanking, shall we Sweetie-pie? Would you like to feel that one first? Ok, good. What say you take down your pants (young man! ^wink^) and lean over my bare knees? And yes, if you stay still I will even allow you to put your little wiener between my thighs. How about that? Maybe let me put a little lubricant on my thighs to help you along. But remember, stay still. Don't move. That's it. Feel good like that? Ok ready for your little spanking? You are? Nice! Ok, I will begin. And above all else, remember, good bois only cum on Sundays, right? So don't spoil your Sunday pussy-fuck by cumming today between my thighs, ok? Again, these are all your desires. So be careful with your little penis." ^smileyface^

"Let's begin. Say with a dozen with my bare hand, then move up to other implements, shall we, Hubby. If that is your decision, say "Yes begin please, I need one dozen spanks".

"Yes, begin please, I need one dozen spanks."

^spankspankspank^

"Oewwwy."

^spankspankspank^

"Eeeeyikes!"

^spankspankspankspankspankspank^

"Waaaaaahhhhh"

"There, Honey, how was that? I'll bet you will never do a bad little thing ever again, will you?" ^wink^

But I could feel his dick hardening between my thighs.

"^sniffle^ No Ma'am. Unless I accidentally say another naughty word... like 'cunt'"

Wow. It got really hard. He's actually trying to earn a harder punishment!

"Ok, Mister. Now you deserve a spanking with Mommy's hairbrush."

"Oh no, please not Mommy's hairbrush." ^giggle^

He's pulsing, even!

^spankspankspank^

OMG! He just spewed in between my thighs!

"Oooowwwwwweeeeeyyyyy. I promise to be a good boy, Mommy."

"You're darned right, you will. I warned you that was against the rules, young man. Now you will skip entering my pussy on Sunday."

"Oh please, dear."

"No! And I see I need to suggest one more rule: Anytime you emit any white stuff, you will clean it up... with your mouth... and swallow the contents. Each. And. Every. Time. Starting now, young man."

"Wait. What? We didn't talk about that. I veto that idea."

"Are you sure you want to veto my suggestion, Honey? I might have to rethink some of my other rules, like maybe my pussy schedule is too generous. Would you like to renegotiate that, say, to monthly? Or maybe just go along with me on this one and learn to taste your cum like you expected me to? Which is it? Less pussy, or more cum?"

"Ugh. More cum, I guess."

"Ok, good boi. So let's see you get started. Hop to it now. Lick it off my thighs and floor. You'll like it. I promise."

"Ok, but, ewww. Yuck. Gulp."

"And now you know what a punishment will be like. Fun, mixed with excitement, and only at a cost of some cleanup responsibilities. Oh, and in this case, a loss of your Sunday pussy privilege. But even that will result in even more fun & excitement the next Sunday when you finally shoot your pent-up white goo hard into my pussy! Remember: Absence makes the hardon grow harder." ^wink^

I marched over, pulling him by the ear so he could see clearly as I crossed his next Sunday off the calendar. And then kissed him passionately on the lips, rolling my tongue around his lips to taste his cummies.

"You can wait an extra week, right?"

"Yes, dear." ^redfaced^

"Ok, let the little wifey help you make sure."...as I pulled a small black box from my nightstand, and removed the shiny steel object.

*****