A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie held her husband's head to her chest as he licked her cummy tits. She really enjoyed the feeling of her tits getting licked clean, but was nothing like the feeling of having Brad's hard cock in her mouth. Natalie hoped that enveloping her husband's head in her cummed-on tits would get him horny enough to get erect again, but she realized it wasn't the case as she grinded away futilely on his non-responsive dick. She calmed herself down and waited patiently while her husband had his fill.

David was happy to be of service in helping his wife clean herself up. He hoped she didn't think he was weird for eating Brad's cum off her tits, and her gorgeous smile and gentle grip on the back of his head reassured him. Still, no matter how hot he was, he couldn't will his dick to stiffen for a third time that night. David continued for several minutes more, and looked up at his wife when his tongue got tired.

Natalie looked down at her husband with love in her eyes, and a sympathetic smile. "Mmm looks like you got it all sweetie. Doesn't it taste so good?" She rolled off of him, covered herself with a sheet, and turned away from him. "That felt amazing. Thanks for your help tonight baby. You're really the greatest husband."

David lay back, mouth open, breath smelling of cum. "Sorry I couldn't get it hard again. Maybe tomorrow?"

Natalie giggled. "Yes honey, tomorrow. Definitely."