A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 04

Story Info
Latina Housewife enjoys company at home.
6.6k words
4.3
74.4k
87

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was up early the next morning, the sun's edges barely peeking over the horizon. He kissed his wife Natalie goodbye as he left, and she groggily whispered back her usual "be careful, I love you" before she drifted back to sleep.

On his way to work, David tried to reorient his mind for the day and tasks he had ahead of him. But yet no matter how hard he tried he couldn't take his mind off the events from the previous night: when his loving, faithful wife of 20 years sucked on a big cock that wasn't his, right in their family living room. He thought back to how hot Natalie looked kneeling on the floor, big butt bouncing on her bare heels, as she slurped and worshipped the big white cock. She gave Brad a downright masterful blowjob and he had even helped his wife choke herself on his cock! David was painfully hard in his pants as he got stuck in the usual traffic on his morning commute.

Despite assisting in his wife's naughtiness the night before, he was beginning to worry about his wife being home alone with Brad all day. He knew they were attracted to each other, and now that his wife had gotten a look (and taste) of that big sturdy cock, he was worried she'd be "hooked". He knew Natalie would be strutting around the house sexy as always and Brad wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her. Thinking of all the mysterious things his wife and Brad could be doing made him sick to his stomach and throbbing dick leak precum. "She would never have sex with Brad behind my back. Not my Natalie." David felt a little better as he tried to reassure himself, but deep down was unconvinced.

It was late morning by the time Natalie dragged herself out of bed and headed to her shower. As she soaped her voluptuous body down, she recollected every second of the blowjob she had given Brad the night before. On her knees, his incredible cock filling her mouth and throat. Natalie pinched her nipples as she remembered how much she loved the feeling of choking on his cock, and reminisced on how much of a slut it made her feel like. After many years of playing the proper housewife, it was a refreshing liberation to let go of inhibitions. She and her husband David had regular tame sex: no dirty talk, never outside of the bedroom, and dreadfully short. To have been slobbering on her living room carpet from sucking on a young stud's thick cock was so unlike her, it made Natalie feel like a new woman. It was a feeling she could get used too...

Natalie thought back to the final moments of the blowjob, when Brad was pumping her mouth with his thick cum. She couldn't help but smile as she remembered the heady, sweet taste. She bit her lip, thinking about Brad walking around downstairs with a sack full of that creamy, rich cum. It took all of Natalie's willpower to keep her hands away from her throbbing clit and aching pussy.

After her long, hot shower, Natalie's thoughts drifted to her husband as she toweled herself down. She remembered the look of pure confused lust on David's face as Brad came in her mouth and he came onto his hand. She realized just how lucky she was to have such a great supportive and understanding husband. He had never even called her out for begging Brad to cum in her mouth. "He loves me so much" Natalie thought to herself, a happy smile on her face.

Still, she knew, she had to be careful. Nearly all of the physical contact between her and Brad been under some kind of pretext. Would her husband had let her suck off Brad if there had been no bet? Would he let Brad grab and smack her ass if he wasn't a nurse helping her with her firm her butt? Natalie reminded herself that just because David had been helping her bob her head on Brad's cock last night, that did not necessarily mean he'd be ok with her draining Brad's balls again while he was away at work. She swore to herself she would never ever cheat on her husband. She would have to control herself around Brad today while David was gone.

Natalie was preoccupied with these thoughts as she rubbed herself down with lotion and went to pick out some simple, comfortable clothes from her drawers. She could hear Brad moving downstairs in the kitchen, messing with the coffee machine. Natalie was aware how much Brad lusted after her, so she decided to cover herself up as much as she could to not make the situation any worse. She put on a pair of stretch cotton gray biker shorts, that came to an end a few inches above the knee. The material clung to her figure, wrapping her thick thighs tightly and displaying her big ass. "At least my butt cheeks aren't showing today" Natalie thought, somewhat disappointed. She put on a bright pink polo shirt, with a little white horse stitched on her left tit. Natalie's enormous bosom meant she couldn't button any of the buttons, but showing just few inches of cleavage was the best she could hope for. She slipped some little pink flip flops on her pedicured feet. She sighed as she looked at her own amazing Amazon body in the mirror, and walked out her door to head downstairs.

Brad turned his to behold Natalie as she walked into the kitchen. Her marked hourglass figure and gorgeous exotic face touched with pouty, wet lips left him stunned. She strode over to where he stood by the counter and gave him a tight hug and full kiss on the cheek. This is how she was used to greeting any guest in her house. Brad wore shorts that look like swimming trunks and a T-shirt.

"Hi Brad. Your coffee smells so good this morning, I really need a cup right now" Natalie said, pulling away from the embrace but letting her hand linger on his chest.

"I made you a cup too Nat, It's right there on the table."

Natalie thanked him and walked over to the table and sat down. Brad watched her firm ass bounce with each step. He was already getting hard. He needed to fuck this married milf, but he knew he had to be tactful about it. He got the sense she wanted to keep the identity of a loyal Latina housewife: even if she she loved his big cock. "Maybe I can get her to fuck while her husband is at work," Brad thought.

Brad walked over to join Natalie at the table and took a seat.

"So David had to leave for work today huh? What time does he usually come home?"

"Not so late, usually around 3 or 4. We should plan a fun day together while he's gone!"

"Haha yeah for sure Nat. I notice your voice is a little hoarse, are you feeling ok?"

Natalie cleared her throat. "My throat is pretty sore actually. Probably from last night...."

There was a momentary pause, as they looked into each other's eyes. Brad could see the hunger in Natalie, and he decided to go for it.

"It felt so good shoving my cock down your throat Natalie. You're an amazing cocksucker, a real natural. Let's do it again." Brad stood up next to where Natalie sat, lowered and kicked off his shorts. His big white dick hung slightly downwards, half hard.

Natalie's eyes went wide and her mouth started watering and Brad's thick cock bobbed in front of her. She closed her eyes and looked away. "Cmon Brad, put it away please! I sucked your dick last night because we lost the bet and my husband was there. It was a one time deal, sorry."

Brad stroked his cock once, inches from her face, before saying "fair enough" and walking back to his seat. They resumed making small talk as Brad planned his next move. He remembered they had skipped Natalie's booty treatment the night before, distracted by the blowjob. It was his ticket to get his hands back on her.

"Hey Nat we missed your butt treatment yesterday! We can't let it slip, we'll have to do extra today."

Natalie's eyes lit up at Brad's mention of her butt firming treatment, loving how the oils and essences felt on her soft skin. Also, she loved how her big butt cheeks were already looking larger and rounder.

"Oh yes Brad, let's do the treatment right now! And then I'll make breakfast for us afterwards." She paused. "I better ask David if it's ok first." She reached for her phone and dialed her husband. Brad sat and sipped his coffee quietly, surprised she would call him, but confident in David's response.

David was in his office, typing away on some meeting minutes, when his phone rang. His wife's pretty face and heaving chest popped up on his screen. Natalie rarely called him at work, so this call made him nervous. Under the circumstances, he knew it had to be about Brad. With a sweaty palm David reached for and answered his cellphone.

"Morning babe, is everything ok?"

"Hi honey, yes everything is fine, sorry to bother you at work. How's it going so far?"

"Well I've been plugging away to get ready for this strategy meeting in a little bit. One of our biggest meetings of the year. How are you feeling babe, not hungover or anything?" David wondered if she'd be more hungover from the wine or the hot cum she drank.

"No, no hangover,, just my throat is a little sore. I'll take a cough drop in a little bit. But hey, I wanted to ask you something..... is it ok if Brad does my butt treatment right now? We missed doing it last night."

Natalie and Brad looked at each other as they awaited David's response. She put the phone on speaker and Brad crossed his fingers jokingly.

David's dick was hard before Natalie even finished her question. "Umm... yea babe of course. You guys do your treatment. Sorry I can't be there to help!" David laughed, nervously.

"Thank you baby you're so good to me, we're going to get started right now before breakfast."

"Ok babe, enjoy. By the way," David hesitated, paused, and continued. "You don't have to ask me permission to do anything. You're in your own house and it's between you and Brad." Dave felt strangely good after giving his wife that permission, like a weight off his chest. Still, the jealous part of his brain chastised him, and he began to get nervous over what he just allowed.

Brad raised his eyebrows and Natalie seemed momentarily speechless by David's carte blanche permission. "Thank you baby, you're the most amazing husband" Natalie was able to sputter out. "Ok babe well, we're eager to get started, so let me let you get back to work. I love you, I'll see you home later!"

David felt his face flush as he tried to get back to work. He knew at that moment Natalie would be taking out her big brown butt. Brad would be all over it, and eventually take out his big cock and cover his wife in cum. David was achingly hard as he tried to keep his hands on his keyboard.

Back at the house, the naughty pair wasted no time in getting the massage underway. They opted to do it in the guest bedroom this time, on the bed Brad was using. Natalie bolted upstairs to grab the creams and lotions from her dresser, while Brad put some towels down over the bedspread. He thought over the way David had quickly given his wife permission to be fondled by him again. He decided he'd turn it up a notch, and prove something about David. Brad walked over to a shelf in the guest bedroom, and placed his phone between a family photo and a women's volleyball trophy. He made sure it was set facing the bed and set it to record.

Natalie walked back into the room and set the little bag of jars on the nightstand. She moved fast, and was visibly excited as she crawled to the middle of the bed. She put her head down on the pillow near the headboard, but kept her plump butt high in the air. She moved her hands down to lower her shorts but Brad stopped her.

"Wait, let me do it." Brad, took his shirt off as he clambered up knelt behind Natalie. Natalie swayed her wide hips side to side as Brad pressed himself up against her gray shorts. Her heavy, firm ass pressed against his lower abdomen. They both groaned as Brad gyrated on her big bum for a few seconds, before backing up to grab her waistband. The wet spot was obviously visible on her pussy lips through the material as Brad rolled the shorts down over her behind.

With no panties on, her full cheeks and tight, clean holes where on display. "So much for not showing any skin in these," Natalie thought to herself. Brad left the shorts around her knees, and stood back to admire the gorgeous ass in front of him. Natalie wiggled her hips slowly, proud to display.

The next thing she felt was Brad's face dive right between her meaty cheeks. He began to lick her pussy and rub his face into her with relish.

"Ah! Unh! Brad you stop that right now! Eating my pussy is not part of the treatment, get your face outta there," she whimpered. Even as she spoke in protest, Natalie did not move her buxom body away even 1 inch. On the contrary, she was almost imperceptibly pressing her ass back against his face, and her vagina pulsed red-hot as it was pried open by Brad's tongue.

Brad licked upwards on Natalie's crack, lapping up around her butthole for a few moments before finishing at the top. Natalie moaned and sighed, goosebumps racked her body. Brad laid his face on the top of her big firm globes and spoke to her between kisses on her ass cheeks.

"Natalie, you gave me some amazing orgasms last night. *kiss* While I lotion your ass, I'm going to suck on your pussy until you cum in my face." *kiss* *wet smack*

His words aroused her like nothing ever had: she wanted to cum on Brad's face more than anything. As Brad planted wet kisses on her jiggling buttcheeks, Natalie thought about the permission her husband had given her. "I need to cum really badly. My husband would want me to," she rationalized to herself. She made up her mind, and starting pushing her ass back a bit harder against Brad's face.

Natalie giggled and looked back at Brad. "I guess making me cum would be fair after that great blowjob I gave you last night. Let me take my shorts off fully so I can spread my legs wider."

Natalie got fully naked from the waist down, and assumed her position on all fours near the top of the bed. While she looked away, Brad slipped off his own trunks and got behind Natalie. He paused for a second to admire the killer body prostrated before him: he had this stacked Latina housewife right where he wanted her.

Brad lowered his face and kissed all around Natalie's groin, planting wet kisses on the back of her thick thighs and rubbing his face on her broad butt cheeks. He smacked her thick ass, and she let out a yelp that ended in a lusty purr.

As Brad put his mouth to work, Natalie was silent at first, but was soon moaning and groaning with delight from Brad's expert ass worship. Brad started spreading the first lotions liberally, and finally planted his mouth right in the center of the housewife's vagina. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as Brad started sucking on her engorged clit. Natalie never knew a mouth on her pussy could feel this good, and her first instinct was to immediately grab Brad's hair and hold his head tight to her behind. Natalie screamed in delight as Brad tongued her sensitive butthole. Natalie was grinding her ass on his face while forcing his head deeper. She put her left hand against the headboard for support, wedding ring gleaming against the dark wood.

He alternated between tonguing her dripping pussy and kissing, smacking, and nibbling the rest of her fat Mexican booty. Natalie loved every second of it, and was soon ready to gush in Brad's face.

"Oh my god, oh my god! Oh yes! Suck my clit, just like that! Make me cum! Fuck yea Brad! Unh!" Natalie screamed, in relief and ecstasy, as she felt her juices squirting hard onto Brad's face. Squirt after squirt crisscrossed Brad's face and fell into his mouth. Brad had not really been expecting such an amount of female cum, and didn't really know how to react after getting his face so creamed on. Usually he was the one doing the creaming. Still he couldn't deny how delicious this housewife's pussy nectar was, and he swallowed with relish, licked his lips, and looked for more.

As Natalie came down from her orgasmic high, and Brad was still behind her licking up all her squirt, she finally regained the wherewithal to speak again. "Oh my god Brad, you're amazing. I've never came like that in my life, it was the best feeling I've ever had." She looked at him, with a bit of a shy look, almost sheepish. "Can we do it again?"

Brad laughed, a gentle sympathetic laugh to let Natalie know he understood that she needed him.

"I'll give you many more orgasms, but a different way this time." Brad sat up on his knees and moved closer to Natalie. Only then did Natalie realize Brad had taken his shorts off, and he was holding his big proud cock aimed at her giant ass. She watched, stunned by the beauty of his cock and unsure what he wanted to do with it. He laid his throbbing pipe on top of her deep asscrack. Brad spanked her with his cock a few times, leaving strands of precum on her glistening cheeks. She was loving the feeling of Brad's hard cock spanking her round, firm ass. Pleased with her reaction so far, Brad went in for the kill. He pointed his big cock right at the housewife's sacred hole, and pushed. As his thick tool began to part Natalie's hot, drenched labia, she opened her mouth in shock at the amazing feeling, and then recoiled off his cock with a yelp.

"Aaah! What are you doing Brad? You can't put it in me." She turned around on the bed and put her back to the headboard. She stared at Brad's flaring, pulsing cock as it raged in front of him. "You can't use your dick to give me an orgasm. Can you just use your mouth again, please?"

Frustrated, Brad looked down at the pleading housewife. Naked except for her tight polo shirt, her nipples were hard and poking. Her giant, juicy tits sat safely in her shirt, unmolested. Her puffy pink lips remained a hard-to-miss invitation to her pretty mouth.

"Fine, I'll use my mouth to make you cum again, but you gotta use yours on me too." Brad pointed to his rock-hard, upward facing, statuesque dick. Natalie gulped, but said nothing. "Let me get under you, we'll sixty nine" Brad commanded.

Natalie felt like she wasn't in control of her body as she one again got on all fours, while Brad slid under her, coming to stop with his face just under her pussy. She looked down to see Brad's sturdy dick swaying back and forth with their movement. She couldn't get over how beautiful his cock was, and she felt supremely lucky that it was about to be back in her mouth. My husband let me suck it yesterday, he even helped me. He won't care if I do it again. Plus, I'm just doing it to be fair to Brad, how could David get mad at that? Natalie told herself.

Natalie felt Brad's strong hands take hold of her thick thighs, and he pulled her lower body down towards his face. Natalie didn't resist, and let escape a mewing purr as he went back to work on her dripping married pussy. Her bliss was cut short as she was reminded by Brad what her role was.

"Start sucking that cock slut, you know you want to," Brad growled from under her. Natalie could not deny the truth in that. She licked her ruby pink milf lips, and lowered them towards the young cock bobbing below her.

Brad stopped his own licking momentarily, eyes rolling to the back of his head as Natalie's warm, wet mouth enveloped the end of his cock.

"Fuck yes, that's it, suck that dick like you were born to. That's nothing like your husband's needle dick, that's a real cock for you to suck."

"Ughhmmm" Natalie forced more of Brad's thick cock into her mouth and down her throat, unwittingly emphasizing the point he was trying to make. She began bobbing her head up and down on Brad's shaft, saliva running down its length.

Satisfied with her enthusiasm, Brad went back to licking Natalie's juicy pussy. He couldn't help but glance at his recording phone, and the family photo next to it. A chesty Latina mom with her husband and sons. Now choking on a big white cock before their very eyes.

For several minutes loud, wet slurping sounds was all that could be heard in the guest room. Natalie worshipped Brads cock, sliding her lips up and down the shaft, nibbling and kissing the crown any chance she got. She choked herself on it, until tears welled up. She slapped it on her cheeks, and rubbed the tip on her lips. She was realizing that she really enjoyed giving head, and having a cock right in her face to play with. But not any cock, she thought, just big, thick, hard ones.

12