All Comments on 'A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 04'

by Ashuttle9696

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the next chapter

Details his suicide, right?

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27over 4 years ago
Support for future works

Would you ever consider making a patreon? I’d love to chip in and help with development of future stories. Your stories so far have captured all my favorite literotica genres, would love to do what I can do help with making more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’ve been waiting a year for another installment to this story line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she's a disgusting slut?

Why would he do anything but divorce her? How many diseases does she have? She certainly shows her husband that she has no love or respect for him. What has to snap in her head that she thinks her actions will do anything but bring her a divorce and the disrespect of everyone she knows? Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for at least showing that all nasty whore wives don't have to be white. Diversity in LW slur stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Can't Stop Now!

Ignore the haters -- this is seriously one of the best-written stories in this genre. Please do at least one more chapter. Natalie needs and deserves all she can get of that big white cock(s) before it's all said and done !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another feather

I had given up hope of another story in thsi series and out of the blue here it is.. U sint disapppiint and l am a big fan of this story.. You made my Friday. Cheers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!!! <3

So Great story, keep up the great work! <3 I hope Brad and Logan get Natalie so horny she will fuck em both hard after they tease her some more... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Great Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story But...

Are we supposed to wait another year for the next chapter ???

Vamp82Vamp82over 4 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the long awaited Chapter 4. It left me wanting to read more. Keep up the good story telling.

LuchianLuchiLuchianLuchiabout 4 years ago
The best story from Literotica so far

Thank you for this creation. Absolutely amazing,can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting happily

Here waiting for the next chapter or conclusion

bustyindianbustyindianover 3 years ago

Please continue this story soon. As a mother of two boys and someone who fits the description of Natalie, I need to read the next part so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Write the next chapter it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

loser wimp author his writing also same like that. . crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write next chapter

LuchianLuchianover 2 years ago

I think this mother fucker is dead

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

A dead end? Not good. I guess I'll just have to picture Nat fucking those 2 big dicks in lieu of you finishing the story. Not going in my favorites. Had a lot of potential but didn't pan out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Was waiting to see if she fuckrd them both or one at a time.really can't wait for next chapter. Maybe she has all 3.reminds me alot of my wife when a younger guy started chasing her and finally caught her. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

liked the basis of the story. Disliked the fact that nobody can write a story that doesn't portray the husband as a weak, humiliated idiot. How about writing one where the wife shows contrition, apologizes to husband shows him some loyalty and respect.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

It is indeed a shame the author did not finish the story. Lots of hints where it could go. David and Logan, and then Natalie’s two sons, if the author wants to stretch a bit. Natalie is well on her way to becoming a gorgeous and very big titted cock craving slut. So far, it looks like David is way over his head, “unable and unwilling to stop it.” This is a cuck story, and the author has the opportunity to change things a bit and get David more involved so that he gets more than a pity fuck. As it is, the story is typically one-sided, with the “supportive” husband being taken advantage of by predator men and his horny wife.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"Yes he has no idea! He wants me to be good but I'm a fucking slut! I think about big dick all day!"

Definitely ready for the next chapter. Natalie is now hooked on big cock and it now seems

that she cares little who it belongs to. The author has introduced her two adult sons, and if they are not just a tease, then their cocks

might be fair game at some point, once Julie has fucked many more men than Brad and Logan. Perhaps they will arrange for her to service a bachelor party or fraternity; she may not realize that she has become a whore. Meanwhile her husband, always supportive and totally naive, will love Natalie, still pleased that she is so happy. Fabulous story so far.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Nothing sexy or loving about disrespect, lying, and betrayal.

peterHarpeterHarabout 2 months ago

please continue it

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Esperando más me encanta esperando pronto ojalás subas otra parte

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshuttle9696@Ashuttle9696
Ashuttle9696@gmail.com Reddit: u/ashuttle9696 I have finally submitted Chapter 2 of Latina Mom and the Black Bully. Thank you to all the fans who have reached out. There shouldn't be too long of a wait for chapter 3.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES