A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad had handfuls of Natalie's firm ass cheeks as he expertly sucked on her clit. Her pussy kept producing squirt at a constant pace, and Brad found he had to swallow almost continuously to keep up. After a few minutes, Natalie really began grinding on Brad's face, and bouncing her big ass up and down onto his head. He was in heaven, but struggling to keep his tongue working, swallowing, while also catching his breath.

Natalie rode Brad's face like that for another 10 minutes, loving every second of attention she was getting. She loved how it felt to have Brad's tired tongue flicking her pussy, his nose tickling her asshole, his muffled moans under her fat cheeks. How had she not been doing this her whole life? Finally feeling a huge orgasm build up inside of her, she popped her mouth off Brad's cock.

"Mhmm just like that, eat that fucking pussy Brad! Uh huh, I love bouncing my big ass on that beautiful face, keep going, just like that! I'm going to sit on your face until I cum all over it!"

True to her word, Natalie sat up, her firm, thick body sitting on Brad's face, shoulders, and upper chest. She picked up her booty and slammed it back down onto his face repeatedly. She shimmied back and forth over his mouth, nose, and chin, getting his entire face sticky with her nectar. Brad could scarcely breathe, but never complained as the sexy married woman fucked his face. Natalie had stopped sucking his cock when she sat up, but was now giving him hard, slow strokes with a firm grip as she bucked on his tongue. He moaned deeply into the folds of her pussy.

This continued for a handful of more minutes, with Brad working overtime to bring Natalie to orgasm. He didn't know how much longer he could last trapped under her tremendous body.Finally he could sense the buildup in Natalie and her body tensed. The stacked housewife yelled loudly, reached back and held Brad's head in place. She raised her pussy a few inches off of him and exploded her fluids all over his model face.

Brad closed his eyes and opened his mouth as Natalie came all over his face. She screamed and shivered while pulses of her squirt crisscrossed Brad's face, falling in his mouth and pooling around his eyes. Brad was in shock, never having witnessed such a terrifyingly powerful female orgasm. Furthermore, he was surprised how good her squirt tasted: sweet and clean. Even though he was a little embarrassed at how dominant Natalie had gotten, he enjoyed it so much he said nothing.

Natalie especially couldn't believe how much she came and how amazing it felt. She screamed in ecstasy, as she forced her pussy into Brad's mouth, swearing to herself she had to make this a regular occurrence in her life. She would keep being the ideal Latina wife and mother, she just needed a handsome face to bounce on every once in awhile.

As her orgasm subsided, she rubbed her pussy onto Brad's face again, smearing her lips on his. "Oh my god that was incredible Brad. You eat my pussy so fucking good!" Brad was panting as he filled his lungs with fresh air. Natalie looked down at the throbbing white cylinder before her. "Now to get back to this. I really want a creamy breakfast!" Her stomach growled loudly, she giggled and started lowering herself back towards his dick.

Natalie re-attacked Brad's cock with a vengeance. Ass high in the air, her bare feet lying on either side of Brad's face, she bobbed her head up and down on Brad's cock. Brad's dick stood straight up towards her mouth, the sturdy shaft needing no help. Natalie brought her hands forward and massaged Brad's nutsack while she slurped on the crown and planted kissed up and down the length. After a few more minutes, Natalie's desperation was becoming evident. She was humming and moaning loudly, almost pleading for cum. She took deep breaths and forced her head all the way down to Brad's lap. She loved the feeling of her throat being completely sealed with cock, her lips kissing the stubble around his groin. She swallowed his length over and over: gagging, coughing, drooling on his nuts. Her empty stomach growled again. Tears started to well up in her eyes. Her desire for Brad's cum was real, and she was determined to work hard for it.

For his part, Brad was struggling to hold his load back as long as possible. He had this slut right where he wanted, and was recording it all for her hubby's benefit. He had to up the ante, make her work even harder for his load.

Brad spoke into Natalie's big ass which was still hovering about 6" from his face. "You really want this load of cum, slut?"

"Unh. Mmmf. *pop* Yes! I really really do!" she pleaded.

"Then get off me and turn around," Brad ordered, not unkind but firm.

Natalie did as she was told. After those two earth-shattering orgasms, her resistance was weakened, and Brad had earned some latitude. She sat up on her knees and looked at Brad. She wearing only the pink polo shirt she had put on that morning.

Brad started stroking his cock as he observed and addressed the horny married slut. "Now, take your shirt off. I'm going to fuck those giant tits."

Natalie was a bit shocked. She had never been tit fucked before. Her first instinct was to say no, to keep her soft bouncy gifts wrapped for her husband only. But she always loved playing with her tits, and could just imagine how good it must feel to wrap them around a big cock like Brad's.

I'm already sucking his cock, if anything letting him fuck my tits would be less invasive, Natalie reasoned. She looked up at Brad, his powerful cock, chiseled body, and gorgeous face. For a second she let herself imagine how it would feel to have that hard body slamming against her tits, that big dick fucking her chest. Her pussy pulsed with fresh arousal.

Natalie looked at Brad in the eye as she reached down to the hem of her shirt. She pulled it up and over her head, her luscious tits bouncing free. Brad observed slack-jawed, eyeing the brown areolas and jutting nipples that crowned the front of her massive tits. After her jiggling breasts came to a standstill, Natalie brought her hand up and palmed the underside of a boob, and gently massaged it. She gave Brad a look with her lust-filled eyes.

Brad swiftly moved to the center of the bed, and dove into the milf's chest, latching onto a nipple and sucking hungrily. Natalie let out a loud, sudden, moan, enjoying the pressure created by Brad's sucking mouth. He gave attention to both nipples, thoroughly motorboating her, leaving her bosom shiny with spit. Brad backed away and pushed gently on her shoulder, signaling her next position. Natalie leaned back against the pillows and headboards, torso propped up, fresh spit on her tits.

"Hold your tits together, and push them out."

Natalie did just that, using her small hands to hold her mammoth tits up and push them together. Her erect nipples faced forwards, right at Brad. He shimmied closer, and grabbed the base of his dick to wave it slowly over Natalie's cleavage, right below her face. Natalie's eyes followed Brad's cock as it bobbed over her tits.

"Where do you want me to put this cock?"

The housewife looked up at him, and whispered, almost inaudibly. "Between my tits..."

"What's that slut? What did you say? Where do you want this big white dick?" Brad started rubbing his dick all over Natalie's luscious tits, pushing his tip against her nipples and slapping it against the sides and undersides of her boobs.

"Between my tits! Put it in there!" Natalie pleaded, still holding her tits out to get fucked.

"Put what in there Nat?"

"Your cock! That gorgeous white cock, fuck my tits hard Brad, please!"

Brad repositioned his cock, angled it right at the housewife's deep cleavage, and shoved his dick right between her massive tits. Both of them groaned and sighed with delight. Brad couldn't believe how soft and warm her tits were, like his dick was between two big pillows. Natalie loved how Brad's hot, throbbing cock felt on her chest, like it was right where it belonged. She pressed her tits together tighter around the thick cylinder. She looked up and gave Brad an innocent look that said "what's next?"

Brad started slowly bucking his hips back and forth, sliding his thick white cock between Natalie's oversized tits. She kept them pressed together, perfectly wrapping Brad's white cock between them. He picked up the pace and started fucking her tits in earnest. His big balls slapped against the soft underside of Natalie's married breasts, his cock head rhythmically poking her in the chin as she looked up into Brad's eyes.

Brad reached down and took hold of Natalie's thick nipples in each hand. She let out a surprised delighted moan. She groaned and grunted as Brad's groping got rougher. He slapped her big, full tits, grabbed handfuls, and tugged hard on her nipples. She was in heaven.

"Oh yes brad, keep playing with my tits while you fuck them, don't stop!"

"You know this is what these big tits were made for right? Those huge tits are for wrapping around cock, they're for getting fucked mercilessly. Any time you don't have a dick between your tits is a waste, you busty slut!"

Natalie was amazed by how horny she was getting by being talked to this way. She felt her pussy pulsing again with heat, and as she felt her nipples being pinched roughly and Brad's balls slapping against her underboobs she knew she'd be cumming again in moments. She couldn't remember ever having this feeling of an impending orgasm with her husband. Without even touching her pussy Brad was going to make her cum.

"I'm sure every guy in the neighborhood dreams about fucking these fat tits. Little do they know that you're actually a horny slut who'd love to titfuck every husband and son she sees."

"Oh god Brad!" He has struck a chord, and Natalie was seconds away from gushing again. "Don't stop!"

"Don't stop what? Telling you the truth about the kind of hot slut you are? Plays good mom and housewife all day, but really just wants to get bent over and filled up with hard cock. Isn't that true? All you want is to lay on your back and get fucked all day?"

Natalie moaned and squealed "Yes, god yes! I just want to be getting fucked all the time!"

"David doesn't know he married a real big cock slut does he? He thinks he has a proper housewife but really she likes to suck on big dick right in front of him isn't that true?"

That pushed Natalie right over the edge. As she started cumming directly into the bed sheets she whimpered loudly "Yes he has no idea! He wants me to be good but I'm a fucking slut! I think about big dick all day!"

Brad could see her eyes roll as the orgasm wracked through her body, her mouth opened wide and her body went limp. He was still pumping away in her bosom as he grabbed her by her head and pulled it down towards his dick. She offered no resistance as Brad held her in place and starting sliding his head into her mouth as he fucked her tits.

"That's it Natalie, slurp on that dick while I fuck your tits. Get ready for that creamy fucking breakfast you've been wanting!"

Natalie's stomach growled angrily as she caught and slurped on the dick head each time it passed her cleavage.

"Give it to me Brad, I want it all! I want to drink all your heavy sperm! I need you to fuck my tits and feed me every morning!"

Brad couldn't hold it any longer and finally released his load into the housewife's mouth. Natalie moaned with satisfaction as soon as the taste hit her tongue. She swallowed in gulps as Brad's head bucked in her mouth, while using her sweaty tits all along Brad's hard shaft.

After what felt like a full minute Brad's cock finally stopped spewing and started softening. Natalie licked all around the cock head as it slipped from her mouth. Natalie looked up at Brad, the looks of lust now fading to a look of shy embarrassment. Her cheeks reddened a bit. "Thanks Brad, that was... amazing."

Brad looked at her and smirked. "Feeling nice and full now?"

Natalie smiled and patted her tight stomach. "Best meal of the day. I need to go get started on your breakfast Brad!"

Brad lay back exhausted as Natalie grabbed her clothes and strutted out of the room. He watched her big ass bounce the whole way. After she left the room Brad walked over to his recording phone and looked right into the camera. "Enjoy this show. I'm going to be fucking your slut wife all day long." He ended the recording on the video and sent it to David.

Over in the boardroom at David's office, his phone buzzed in his pocket about 20 minutes into the meeting. He steals a glance at the screen and sees its a video sent by David. He quickly put it away and tried to refocus on the meeting. He couldn't think of anything else though, he had to watch that video. His dick was stirring just thinking about what might be contained in that video. His boss looked at him sternly as he excused himself to go to the bathroom. As soon as he got in the stall David turned down the volume and pressed play.

David was astounded. He started jerking his dick immediately as the video started playing. David stifled a squeal as he watched Brad start eating his wife's pussy, and he shot his first load into the toilet. Here he was, a well paid manager jerking off in his company's stall to videos of his stacked wife playing with the big-dicked stranger living in his house. He couldn't believe it, but he couldn't stop himself. David came twice more as he watched the video, again when his wife came all over Brad's face, and again when she swallowed his chunky load. At the very end of the video David was shocked and aroused by Brad's taunt. He couldn't focus on anything else the rest of the day, the scenes of his horny wife replaying in his brain.

All the way home David kept one hand on his dick and one hand on the steering wheel. What would he catch his wife doing, he wondered. Would she be back on her knees, mouth full of big white cock? Would she be bouncing that juicy ass on Brad's face again? Would Brad be pounding his wife's tight pussy with his big hard dick? His spent dick lurched and ached.

As he pulled into his driveway David got yet another surprise. There was a second car parked in his driveway, not one he recognized. Did Natalie have someone else over? The anxiety was killing him as he parked on the street and practically ran to his front door. He opened the door and entered, hearing voices from his living room. As he mentally prepared himself, he was a bit disappointed when he entered his living room. There his sexy Latina wife sat, fully clothed, between 2 white guys on their couch. He recognized Brad immediately, but not the other.

"Oh hi Honey! Sorry I didn't let you know we had a guest over, it was a surprise for me too! This is Brad's friend Logan we're always talking about. Logan, meet my husband David."

Logan got up and extended his hand out to shake. David realized he was much taller and more muscular than him and Brad. He didn't have Brad's good looks, but had a more rugged, rough, masculinity. He wore loose camouflage cargo shorts and a baby blue t-shirt filled out by his barrel chest.

"Natalie's friends are always welcome here Logan," David offered warmly.

"I told you he'd be fine with it guys. Baby I'm going to get started on dinner for everyone and then maybe the four of us can watch a movie here together how's that sound?"

David's face flushed hot as he remembered the video he jerked off to earlier that day, his wife's treatment. He knew exactly what Brad got from his sexy wife, and Logan wanted a piece of that too. The mother of his kids was entertaining two studs in their house and he was unable and unwilling to stop it.

"That uhm, sounds great dear. I'll help you in the kitchen, we'll make sure our guests get a great experience."

All three men stared at Natalie's big bouncing butt cheeks as she swayed out of the room.

12