A Happy Camper

Story Info
A backpacker fucks two willing campers.
1.8k words
4.35
40.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers

I had been camping for five days, by myself, in the Sierras, just north of Yosemite Valley, when I found my camp overrun by a family of bears. I moved to high ground and waited them out, making sure my food was hung higher than bears could reach and my gear didn't contain any food. I watched the bears throughout the day through my binoculars and when I was sure they were gone I headed back to camp.

By the time I reached my campsite there was another camp set up next to mine. I didn't pay much attention until I saw a pair of lace panties hanging from a backpack and some other frilly things blowing in the breeze next to them. The camp was set up and food as already hung on a bear line from one tree to the other. These people didn't waste any time getting set up.

I heard talking behind me, over by the large pool below the waterfall, so I started to make my way over. It is not unusual for backpackers to skinny dip, so when I saw naked flesh through the trees I said a friendly "hello" to announce myself and made my way through the trees. What I saw when I emerged from the bushes were two of the loveliest people I have looked at wantonly for a good long time.

Sitting on a rock in the middle of the large pool were two tanned, healthy looking, and very naked ladies who also were close to gorgeous, or at least as long as it had been since I had seen gorgeous people they looked to be.

I introduced myself, feeling a little uneasy, walking in on them like that. I quickly explained that I had the camp, which they had to have noticed, next to theirs and told them my name.

"Well, David, come join us," one of them said. I found it was Angelica who invited me to join them, and it was Macy who sat next to her. I stripped off my clothes, being careful to notice whether they seemed to mind a naked man in their pool. They seemed to be fine with my nakedness, but it was my very white body they seemed to find offensive.

"You don't get much sun, do you David," Angelica said with a grin. I said college kept me indoors a lot lately, but explained I was from Minnesota, so we didn't get much sun during winter. They were from Southern California, so could imagine living where you had to wear one layer of clothing, especially during the day.

As we sat sunning on the rock, me a few feet away from the two of them, we chatted about ourselves, politics, which we seemed to be in line with, the weather, and, incredibly, sex. "You straight, David?" Macy asked as direct as a stranger can be with another stranger who they just met less than hour before.

"As an arrow," I said, trying to be as unambiguous as possible. Hoping that it wasn't being sexist, racist, or simply stupid.

Angelica laughed and said, " Not bi?"

"Not yet," I said, trying for levity as much as possible.

"We're bi," Macy said matter of factly. She put her arm around Angelica and kissed her, as if to demonstrate to me their "bi-ness." I was surprised to see them so casual about it so refreshingly candid about their sexuality, willing to share that information with a stranger.

"You like oral sex?" Angelica ask amazingly direct, glancing at her friend on the rock with her.

How do you answer that question? Oh, I love it. It's okay, what about you? Hate it! I shrugged. "What's not to like?" I said.

"We like it," she said, again looking at Macy. "We do each other, and we like hetero-sex as well," she said with a smile.

"No, I am addicted to beautiful ladies," I said. "Like yourselves." The looked at me and smiled. Throughout the day they stayed nude so I did the same, keeping my clothes off around camp for the whole day. I liked it, liked being around the lady campers and watching them interact the entire day.

That night they invited me to their camp for dinner and I accepted without even having to think about it. It was certainly pleasant being around two beautiful naked ladies and I enjoyed eating with them, enjoyed their company, and when it got later he told them he was going back to his camp.

"Why don't you stay with us tonight. We can make your night a pleasant one," Angelica said with the naughtiest smile I had seen in ages. "We would like to make this one of the best backpack trips ever," she added.

I had never had a woman come on to me before. I had always been the aggressor, the one to initiate sex, but here I as in the mountains with two beautiful women and the were the ones to come on to me. It had never happened before, it in my life.

"Ever been with two women?" Macy asked straightforward as a speeding train.

"Not except in my dreams," I said. They both laughed and move close to me. Angelica put her arms around my neck and kissed me, while Macy put her fingers around my growing erection and squeezed slightly.

"You are getting excited,"she said with a smile. She then began to move her hand up and down slowly, sliding it along my stiff shaft and drawing me in the direction of an early orgasm. I cautiously put my hand under Macy's right breast, cupping it in my fingers. It was a smallish breast, the size I like best, firm and round, and I moved my finger as I held it. She sighed and increased the speed of her hand on my erection. She knew just what to do, how much pressure, how slippery to make her by spitting in her palm.

"Call me Angie," Angelica said as she put her lips to mine, then she stretched out on her back on the ground cloth and opened her legs for me. "Come and fuck me, David," she said softly. "Put that sweet cock in this bi-girl's pussy and fuck me like a good backpacker should."

I did as she asked, and I slid into her as easily as a finger into Vaseline. Macy had let go of my penis and moved to my mouth, putting her soft lips on mine, as light and cushiony as a feather. Her tongue then reached between my lips and searched for my tongue, then they played together like two old friends.

I was getting dizzy with desire and I fucked one woman and kissed the other. When I came Angie held me inside of her and squeezed her pussy muscles tight and milked the cum right out of me. I had intended to come inside of her but she held me in, telling me not to worry her tubes were tied.

When I finished fucking Angie, Macy quickly took her place, massaging my limp cock and working it back to life. When I was hard again she pushed me down and crawled on top of me, riding me cowgirl and bucking as she rammed my once again ready cock clear up to her cervix. I steadied her with a hand on each of her hips and simply watched as she fucked herself on my erect member that stuck straight up into her deep and eager pussy.

As the sun went down they each knelt next to me and shared my cock between them, licking, kissing, and sucking the end of my dick like hungry cats over catnip, purring and sucking and pleasuring me like I never had been before. The two bisexual women were absolute ravenous and went about pleasuring one extremely happy camper like he never had been before. They partied with my penis like hungry tabbies with a ball of yarn, kissing, smiling, and delighting me with their sexual energy, and it was like nothing I have ever seen.

The last thing I remember that night was eating each pussy in the light of the fire, watching the flames reflect off each of their bodies. I licked and sucked each one, going from Angie to Macy and back, loving the taste of both of them and pushing my tongue into each as deep as I could.

In the morning the girls fixed breakfast as I fought to get my energy back, which had been drained out of me by two naked bisexual women who seemed to love fucking in the firelight like no two people I had ever met. They were simply sexual dynamos, and I will never forget them as long as I live.

After breakfast was eaten, the three of strolled naked to the pool at the creek and swam nude together until they both took me to the blanket on the shore and preceded to repeat the actions of the night before. We started slowly, then the pace increased until the three of us were almost frantically making love in the woods, fucking, sucking, kissing, and moaning with rapture as we pleasured one another in the forrest.

I fucked Macy first, while Angie concentrated on my mouth, then they happily switched and I brought Angie to the loveliest climax I think I have ever seen. She rolled her head from side to side and cooed as she had an orgasm while Macy kissed her face and licked the other woman's mouth with a long, devoted and loving tongue.

That afternoon we took a long naked hike and ran into another couple who were hiking nude in the other direction. We stood on the trail in our hats, neckerchiefs, and our hiking boots, and chatted with the couple for about thirty minutes, then said our goodbyes and continued on down the trail, naked and happy, and totally pleased with the day. When we stopped at a creek the girls kissed while I watched them, then we all put sunscreen on one another, rubbing it in and playfully exploring the other persons' bodies

We camped together for two additional days, made love in their tent, at the waterfall, and next to the trail where the couple we had met passed us and called their greetings as they watched us fuck on the camping blanket and encouraged us cheerfully, then bid us goodbye and continued happily down the trail.

When it was time to leave them I reluctantly told each goodbye, told them it was the best camping trip of my life and kissed them both. They said they camped at the same spot each year and they hoped to see me again the following summer. I said I sure would be back, saying I hoped to make it a tradition. We stool together and we shared a three way hug, then I set off back in the direction of the trailhead and my car. Next summer I will be sure to camp next to Angie and Macy on the trail to Bare Flats just north of Yosemite Vally in Northern California.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers