All Comments on 'A Happy Camper'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"... and I enjoyed eating with them, enjoyed their company, and when it got later he told them he was going back to his camp."

Why the change from 1st Person - 'I' - to 3rd person - 'he'? And all in the same sentence!

Also, it is VERY obvious that you didn't Proof read - to many missing words, incorrect words and/or incorrectly spelt words!

Example - "... the three of strolled naked ..."

Etcetera!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, that smacked me in the face too.

I believe he originally wrote this in third person before converting it to first person at post, and missed that one sentence.

The story was fun. But with the way the story flowed, it felt more like he just wanted to write the premise, only buttressing it with a few highlights. The details were oddly hit and miss I'd have enjoyed more details of the action.

MafenMafenover 1 year ago

I hope you don't expect antone to believe this drivel.

MafenMafenover 1 year ago

I do love when people comment on stories compaining about spelling mistakes and make mistakes themselves!

"to many missing words, incorrect words and/or incorrectly spelt words!" HAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, did Angie & Macy get pregnant?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...