A Happy Ending Pt. 01

Story Info
James makes good on some promises made during the pandemic.
1.9k words
4.11
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an excruciatingly long quarantined period it was time to make good on a few promises now that I've had my second dose of the vaccine.

::text:: Hey, what's up? What are you up to this weekend"

::Nothing! For once I have the weekend off, what are you up to?::

::I thought I would take a little vacation::

::Ooo, where are you going to go?!::

::Thought I might pop out to Philly for a bit? Something I've been meaning to do.::

::Something? Or someone ;-) ::

::Bit of both, but I'm glad you're free. Meet me at ------::

::Yay! Philly is a great place, you're going to love it. I'll make sure it's a memorable visit ;-)::

::I'm counting on it!::

I texted her the address to my hotel and hopped in my car to get on my way.

I'd been texting, or rather sexting with a woman for some time now that lived just outside of Philly. Lots of flirting, enticing photos, open promises etc for years. It was always a possibility, but neither of our schedules lined up. Once the pandemic hit it really became impossible for a while and it got me thinking that it was about time to make good on some of the promises, once the pandemic was over.

She is a gorgeous woman, perky tits and an amazing ass that I could barely resist. I looked over to my passenger seat at a couple of gifts that I knew she would enjoy when I got there.

::Just got settled in the hotel. Waiting on my tour guide::

::On my way, don't get started without me ;-) ;-) ::

::Wouldn't dream of it::

A short while later there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and was completely speechless for a moment. She was standing there in a cute skirt and tank top with an impressive amount of cleavage for me to enjoy. I could already feel my cock starting to get excited for what was about to happen.

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Uh..Yeah, yeah, of course, come on in. Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks. You look good, I see all that running has been paying off."

"Yeah, but I've got my mind set on another type of workout for today."

She gave me a devilish smile, "oh yeah, what kind of work out would that be?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the bed, leaning forward and showing off her cleavage.

"I'll show you, but I had a long drive, I was just about to hop in the shower, care to join me" I said offering out my hand to her. She took it and I helped her up from the bed. "Let me help you with that."

I reached over and stared deep into her eyes and slowly ran my fingers under the edge of her tank top, starting to slowly work it up and over her head. Her hair, slightly messy, dropped as the tank came off over her head with her perky tits on display, in person for the first time. I reached out tentatively and she leaned forward thrusting her chest out slightly as my warm hands wrapped around her tit. Slowly massaging it working my way up to her nipple that hardened between my fingers. Switching to her other breast and repeating the tease. I hear her catch her breath as she sighs into my hand, never breaking eye contact.

I run my fingers down from her nipples, down her tummy, and around to the side zip on her skirt. **zzzip** I flick the zip to the bottom and her skirt slipped right to the floor.

I smile as I see she seems to have forgotten her panties today. Stepping back and admiring her, I twirl my finger indicating she should spin around for me. She turns slowly until her perfect ass is pointed right at me, leaning down slightly she places one hand on the foot of the bed and spreads her ass cheek with the other. It makes me light headed as I suddenly realized I had forgotten to breath for a moment, looking at her as she turns back around.

"You're a bit overdressed for a shower aren't you?" She says as she heads off into the bathroom to get it started.

I rip off my clothes and follow that perfect ass right into the steaming hot shower. Picking up the soap I slowly start to wash her body, starting with her front as we start kissing under the showerhead. She reaches down and slowly starts stroking my cock, not enough to get me off, just enough to keep me rock hard the whole time.

After her tits are good and soapy, she takes the soap from my hand and starts to return the favor. Rubbing it around on my chest, and arms, working her way slowly down to my cock

Just before she gets there she looks up at me, and I watch her open her hand dropping the soap.

"Oops..." she says as she slowly turns around and bends full over grinding her pussy right up against my cock.

Her pussy is on fire as she grinds against my cock. I pull back gently then as she pushes back I press my cock down and she slides herself onto it. A powerful primal moan comes from her as she starts fucking me back with a vengeance. Water from the shower splashing everywhere, her ass slapping against my hips. NO way am I going to last long at all.

I reach forward and grab her arms pulling her back to me arching as I tugged her onto my cock as I pummeled her pussy.

She screams and I feel a rush of her hot cum rush out from around my cock and down my balls. Her pussy clenches, and crushes my cock inside her, trying to milk every drop of cum out of me. I had to surrender. I roared and pulled her back, burying myself as deep as possible in her pussy as my cock shot rope after rope of cum inside her as I feel her pussy clamp down on me again.

The two of us brace ourselves against the walls of the shower with my cock still buried inside her. She slowly rocks back and forth on my slowly softening cock. I can feel my cum dripping out around it each time she takes me in until I finally slip out.

With a huge and overdue sigh we both start laughing and finish washing up. After drying each other off, wrapped up in our towels we sit down on the bed to catch up a little while we recover. I could already feel my cock waking up again, shouldn't be too long.

"I got you a couple things that I think you'll enjoy."

"Ooo! What did you get me? I'm pretty happy with the gift you just gave me as it is," she smiles and I can see her rubbing her pussy through her towel.

"You'll definitely like these, and you'll get to wear them when we go to dinner, because I don't know about you, but I'm starving now."

I hand her the two gifts. She takes them with an excited smile on her face and slowly unwraps the smaller of the two, as she burst out laughing.

"What do you expect me to do with this?" she asks feigning ignorance as she holds up a heart shaped butt plug.

"Well as a matter of fact I'll show you, up on your knees," I command, she is briefly taken aback with the force of what I had just said, but that smile crept back in as she started to get turned on all the same.

Flipping up her towel I can still see my cum running slowly out of her pussy. I must have put a gallon of cum inside her. I lean in and kiss her ass as she wiggles it for me. Kissing around each cheek then delicately placing my lips on her little rosebud, and slipping my tongue from between my lips I feel her shutter as I start teasing her ass hole.

"got to make sure it's well lubricated before we put your gift to good use."

"Of course," she says breathily. She was on her hands and knees, but with a sigh and a shutter she dropped her head to the bed as I slid my tongue deeper into her ass.

Moving my hand up I slowly start working a spit covered finger into her ass, kissing and stroking it as we went along. I look down and see her pussy dripping her own girl cum along with mine as she gets more and more turned on. Finally working a second finger into her ass, she gasps and cums quietly to herself.

Just a small orgasm as I feel her ass pulsing around my fingers. Slipping them out I start to press the cold butt plug in place of my fingers. She jumps as the cold metal touches her ass, but I can feel her pressing back against it taking it with a short gasp, and a gratifying sigh.

"perfect,"

"Oh, wow, that feels so good inside me - OOO!" she jump as I just took my finger to wiggle it in her ass just a little bit.

Short of breath she sits up carefully and walks to the mirror to admire her new toy.

"It's super cute" she says as she bounds back over to the bed with me, "how are you going to top that one?" she asked eyeing the other gift.

"You'll have to open it to find out," handing her the second gift.

She unwraps is and is immediately flushed as she blushes. "What are you planning to do to me?!"

"Certainly nothing I don't already know you're going to love."

He holds up a vibrator and a thong panty designed to hold it inside her while she wears it.

I help her to open it up, her excitement is palatable. Switching it on I hand her the panties.

"Try them on"

She takes the thong from me and drops her towel dramatically.

"Oops..." she says without an ounce of sincerity.

She slowly turns around and inches them up her legs, and around her hips and I catch one glimpse of her little heartshaped plug before it is, well, it is not quite being covered up by the strap of the thong between her cheeks.

Once she has it settled in I reach for my phone as she turns around, and activate the vibrator.

"Oh GOD!" she moans as she is caught by surprise, "powerful little thing I see."

"I told you you'd enjoy them."

I look into her eyes, and they are on fire with lust from her new toys, but I can't give her everything right away.

"Come on, it's time for dinner, I have a feeling this will be a good night," I say as I pulse the vibrator making her jump.

"Tease."

"You're one to talk," I say as she bends full over to pull her skirt back on to head out for dinner.

"Let's hit a drive through and come right back?" She says hopefully.

"Haha! No way am I letting you get off that easily."

"But I love it when you get me off," she says pressing her tits against my arm.

"You're just going to have to wait, I've got some reservations for us to enjoy a nice long...and torturous, dinner at," I say with a wicked grin.

To be continued...?