A Happy Little Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Foothill Flower Shop? I'd like to place an order..."

* * * * *

Sunday dragged into Monday. She was frustrated that he still hadn't called. She checked her phone again for the umpteenth time for text messages, and for the umpteenth time there was still nothing there.

"Men!" She cursed to herself. "Would it kill them to pick up a phone and say hello?"

She wanted to thank him for driving her home on Saturday night, even though she had only a hazy memory of it. She had so many questions. How did her car get back to her parking space at her apartment? How did she wind up in her bed? Did he feel the same way about that kiss that she did -- the kiss that made the earth tilt a little steeper on its axis, the kiss that made her heart race in her chest like a beating drum, the kiss that curled her toes and dampened her panties until they clung to her tingling pussy? Damn him! Why won't he call? But she'd be damned if she would call him first. Because, Men!

She sat down in front of the computer monitor on her desk and frowned. She stared holes into the spreadsheet that stared right back at her, certain she wouldn't get a lick of work done today. She was still glaring at it twenty minutes later when the flowers arrived.

A man in a floral apron and matching ball cap stepped into her office holding a bouquet of two dozen long-stemmed, passionately red roses. They were immaculately arranged with baby's breath and sky blue orchids and chrysanthemums bursting with fragrance and color.

"Ms. Kim Davis?" he enquired, reading her name off the little notecard envelope that was wedged onto a plastic stick that came bundled with the bouquet.

"Yes?" Kim answered, a slight tremble in her voice. That would be me."

He walked over to her desk and set the vase full of flowers gently down onto it. Then he turned around, not waiting for a tip or anything, said "Have a pleasant day," and left.

Kim's jaw hung open. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! She had just been rocked to her core. In the five and a half years she had worked here, after all those once-only dates, after all those cocks she had sucked, not one of those bastards ever sent her flowers. Not one.

She sat down at her desk and stared, hypnotized, at the roses. Her legs turned to jelly. There was a warm, fluttering sensation deep inside her belly, and it was growing. She laid her head down on her arms on top of the desk.

And then she cried.

* * * * *

My phone vibrated in my pants pocket. I had it set to vibrate because I'd never be able to hear it ring above the construction noise. Not that anyone ever called me at work anyway. I switched off the engine to the backhoe I was operating and answered the call.

"Hello Kim, it's good to hear from you. What's up?"

"Hi! I wanted to say thank you for the lovely flowers. They are sooo beautiful! And thank you for the date on Saturday. I really had fun. And thank you for driving me home and retrieving my car and for leaving the keys where I could find them." Was there anything else? She wanted to get it all out before she started crying again.

"Oh, and please forgive me for passing out on you like that. That was my new allergy medicine. The label says, 'Not To Be Taken With Alcohol. Severe Drowsiness Will Occur.' I guess I should have read the label before Saturday night, huh? Can you forgive me? Pleeeease!"

I chuckled. "Of course I forgive you. I wouldn't have sent you flowers if I didn't. I had a good time on Saturday too."

"Well, I want to make it up to you anyway. How would you like to come over to my place tonight for a nice home cooked meal? I make a killer lasagne."

"Mmmm. Sounds good. What time should I be there?

"Well, I don't get home from work until six. Then I have to shower, change clothes, and put on new makeup. Then the lasagne takes two hours to fully bake. So, how's about coming over at, oh say 6:01?"

I laughed out loud. "Sure. I'll be there at 6:01. Should we synchronize our watches?"

"Funny. Just get here at six. If you're good, I'll even let you help me shower."

"Oh, I'm good all right," I bragged, wondering just how serious she was about the shower. "I'm like Maxwell House, good to the last drop."

"I bet you are," she purred. "I bet you are."

* * * * *

I arrived at seven o'clock. As tempting as her offer was to "help her shower," I didn't want to show up only one minute after she got home and deprive her of the time it takes a woman to look her best.

I wasn't disappointed, either. She had on a cute little tennis outfit when she opened the front door. A white, figure hugging blouse combined with a push-up bra to make her tits perkier than they naturally already were. A matching white miniskirt rode so high on her luscious thighs, it barely concealed her matching white panties. White, blindingly white tennis shoes and ankle socks completed her ensemble. The shoes had little white puffy balls dangling off the laces. Her makeup was sheer perfection.

I had on my standard fare, a T-shirt and a pair of tan Dockers slacks. I was freshly showered. I had even shaved a second time (my chin and cheeks were baby bottom smooth once more), and I'd splashed on some expensive cologne. In my right hand I held another bottle of Merlot.

She put both hands on my muscular shoulders and pulled me into her apartment.

"Mmmm! you smell good," she said, nuzzling her cheek against my chest.

"I could say the same thing about you," I said as I bent my head and, with my nose buried in her wavy brown hair, I took in a deep breath of jasmine and fresh strawberries.

"And you brought me more Merlot!" Her eyes were bright as she took the bottle from my hand. "Don't worry. I threw out that new allergy medication," she reassured me, "There won't be a repeat of Saturday night."

She scampered into the kitchen to fetch a corkscrew and two wine glasses. I watched with adolescent fascination as her skirt rode up on her ass and exposed her panties as she bounded into the other room. In a minute she had both glasses filled, and we were sitting on the sofa in front of a big bouquet of long-stemmed roses, sipping Merlot.

"They're so beautiful," she said, lifting her glass to the big bouquet of flowers. Tears were misting over her eyes. "Thank you so much for sending them to me. It was all the girls at the office could talk about." She planted a big, wet kiss on my cheek to drive her point home.

I heard the tremble in her voice. I saw the misting in her eyes. I leaned into her and kissed her lips. It was a tender kiss, not the tongue wrestling orgy of two nights ago. But it was exactly what she wanted. She moaned into my mouth, breathlessly, as we kissed like lovers.

I reached out and cupped her breast as we kissed, feeling its softness as I held the warm weight of it. A hand slid up under my T-shirt and roamed over my chest. Her fingers smoothly traced the contours of my well defined abs.

I kissed her ear lobe, kissed her jaw. I sent a trail of kisses down her neck. She arched her back and heaved her breasts at me. I continued fondling her breast, rubbing my thumb over the center until her nipple grew taut and strained beneath the fabric of her blouse.

Her hand rested on my thigh. She splayed and dug her fingers into the muscle she found there, kneading and shifting her fingers, inching her way closer and closer to the swelling bulge in my lap.

I slid both my hands beneath the hem of her blouse, and then raising them up her sides, I lifted her blouse up over her head. She raised both her arms high over her head to help me free the garment completely from her body. I flung it over the back of the sofa. Then I reached a hand around her back, twitched at a clasp, and in an instant her bra slid away from her creamy, round breasts and fell into her lap. Her straining pink nipples twinkled at me, beckoning my hungry mouth to suckle them.

My tongue went to her left nipple, my hand to her right. I traced tantalizing circles around her swollen nub of flesh with my tongue while my fingers twisted and tugged at the erect nipple on her right. She threw her head back and moaned throatily. She meshed her fingers into my hair and pressed my head firmly against her chest. I sucked on one pink nipple and then on the other, until the musky aroma of her excitement wafted high on the air from her dampening center and sang an erotic love song into my nostrils. My head went light, and my cock hammered inside my pants, begging to be set free. As if she sensed this, she disentangled her hands from my hair. Her hands, trembling now with anticipation and desire, began unhooking my belt buckle.

"I want to see your cock, Ben!" she shouted at me, her breath coming in rasps and starts. Her hands were trembling too violently to make any headway with my belt. "Show it to me! Show me your cock. Now!"

Obediently, I stood up on my feet, unfastened my pants, and let them slide down my legs into a puddle around my ankles onto the floor. I stepped out of them. My cock stood out ramrod straight. It bobbed and danced on the air before her hungry eyes.

"Oh, my god, you are so big!" she gasped. She got down on her knees on the floor in front of me and grabbed hold of my cock. Not waiting another second, she guided me slowly into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yessss!" I moaned as her silky wet mouth engulfed me. She glided her lips down the length of me, inch after tantalizing inch, taking me into her throat, swallowing me until her lips nestled into the delicate hairs at the root of my cock. I ground my hips against her face and savored the tingling sensations as my balls slapped gently against her chin.

"Oh god, I LOVE to have my dick sucked! Suck me, Kim!" I cried out. "Suck my cock!"

As much as I loved having my cock sucked, she seemed to love sucking it even more. She hummed and moaned around my cock as she sucked me, tip to base. She stroked my shaft with one hand as she bobbed her head up and down on me. She pulled me all the way out of her mouth, lapped her tongue round and round my swollen cock head, then she plunged my length back into her throat. She tucked my head into her cheek. She ran her tongue along the groove round my coronal ridge. She bit into the bulbous flesh of my tip with her teeth. She knew every trick, and she ravished me with each and every one of them. She drew one of my testicles into her mouth and sucked on it as she furiously stroked my shaft.

"Ohhhhh my godddd, I'm going to cummmm!" I cried out, feeling that familiar, unstoppable urge building like a crescendo deep inside my aching balls.

"Oh, no you don't!" Kim cried out indignantly. Her hand suddenly stopped stroking me and clamped itself down like a vice around my dick at the base of my balls. "Not till you fuck me with your magnificent tool. Not till you slam it into my cunt and pound me into one screaming orgasm after the next!"

I watched, riven, as my cock head swelled and then shrank and then swelled up again. It turned purple, and then blood red, and then purple again. The vice clamp held, the sensation subsided. After a time I tapped her on the shoulder. "It's okay," I said. You can let go now. I don't have to cum anymore." She slowly released her grip on my cock. She smiled at it like it was her own newborn baby. Then she planted a tender kiss on my tip.

She rose to her feet, shimmied her skirt and panties down over her hips, and let them drop to the floor. At last she was just the way I wanted her -- completely, gloriously stark naked. She reached between her legs and let her fingers glide up and down along her slippery wet slit. Her other hand slid sensuously across her belly, up her torso, and settled gently on her breast. She teased at her nipple and moaned. She let two fingers sink deep into her pussy, pulled them out glistening wet, and painted a little love note with them on my nose.

She grabbed hold of my hand. "Come on, Stud," she purred, and led me into her bedroom.

She lied on her back on the bed, legs spread wide, pussy gaping and drooling, beckoning me to enter her. I lied down on the bed with my head between her legs, admiring her feminine beauty. I loved the little oasis of pubic hair she sported high above her clit. It was a rest stop, a cozy little place where I could scratch and nuzzle my nose after licking her down below. I let my nose settle there first and let her curly little black hairs tickle me. Then I let the tip of my nose slide down through the rough, into her shaven zone, up over the pearl of her swollen clit, and down into the groove of her glistening wet pussy where I let my nose sink deep into her. I inhaled deeply through my nose, drawing her juices into my sinuses and up into my brain. I wanted to smell this woman long after this evening was over. I wanted to coat my brain with her aroma and carry it with me until the day that I died.

And I wanted to taste her! I thrust my tongue into her hidden valley. I greedily lapped up her juices. I drew her inner lips into my mouth and sucked on them. My tongue bathed her lips. I lapped along her slit, up and down, from clit to anus, again and again.

She moaned with pleasure and squirmed beneath me. She put both her hands on my head and guided me higher, up onto her clit. I drew the little pink bundle of flesh into my mouth and sucked on it as I sunk two fingers into her vagina. I worked my fingers in and out of her, curling them upward along her front wall, seeking out and finding her G-spot. I massaged her spot with my fingers as my tongue painted rhythmic circles around her clit. My tempo was relentless. She gasped, I licked. She moaned, I fingered her. She arched her back and raised her hips off the bed, I latched onto her pussy like a bulldog, licking and sucking and fucking her with my fingers. She gasped with exhilaration, and I drove her exhilaration to dizzying new heights.

Then the dam burst. She screamed out, "Oh my god!" and orgasm thundered through her like a runaway freight train. She bucked her hips and thrashed and ground her sloppy wet pussy into my face. Great gushes of lube flowed from her freely, and I drank all of it up. I never stopped licking her clit or working my fingers until the last tremble of orgasm faded on a wave of bliss that washed over her body and floated her into the warm arms of total satisfaction.

Or so I thought.

A minute later she was up on all fours, with her ass raised high in the air. "Come on baby," she growled at me. She slapped her own ass so hard I could see the pink outline of her hand bloom on her cheek. "Give me your cock! I want you to pound me hard. NOW!"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, grinning like the devil.

I placed my left hand on her hip and gave my cock a few warm up strokes with my right. Then I slid it along her crease to tease her and to make myself extra hard for the task at hand. She was still slippery and wet. I placed the head of my cock firmly at her entrance and let it linger there. Then, with one swift stroke, I plunged myself into her and buried myself to the hilt. "Ahhh!" we both sighed together. I remained motionless for a time, deep inside of her, savoring the moment of our first union as lovers, tasting her depths with my cock, burning this memory into my brain so that it may last a lifetime.

Then I placed both hands on her hips and held on tight. I reared back and slammed my meat back into her. Slap! My hips crashed into her ass. Slap! Another crash. My big cock stretched her tight pussy as I speared into her. She was so deliciously tight, so slippery, so wet! I groaned out my pleasure with every thrust. Slap! Groan! and then Oooh!, as Kim joined in on the symphony of our lovemaking. Slap! Groan! Oooh! Slap! Groan! Oooh! And now "Thump!" as the headboard banged against the wall when we picked up the tempo. Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! Again and again and again.

As I continued to thrust, Kim reached between her legs with one hand and diddled her clit. She cradled it between two fingers and rubbed either side of it with furious little circular motions. Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! And now "Oooh!" began to dominate the symphony as she ramped closer and closer to orgasm.

Her ass cheeks began to quiver. Her thighs trembled. Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! Her walls squeezed ever tighter around my shaft. I could feel her orgasm coming, building up steam. It excited me to know she'd soon be cumming around my pistoning cock, shuddering and exploding all around me. I felt my own orgasm building now at the thought that it was I that was driving this beautiful woman so precipitously to the brink of ecstasy.

Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! Slap! Thump! Groan! Oooh! Faster and faster. Harder and harder. Her breath was coming in spasms now. My balls tingled and drew tight. Electric sparks began to light up the back of my eyes. It was in a race now to see who would cum first. But I didn't care who would crest first. I was too swept up in the rhythm, too lost in anamalistic pleasure. I made a silent oath that if I came first I would continue to fuck her, continue to fuck and thrust as deep as I could until I went absolutely limp. And then I'd keep on thrusting and fucking her with my limp dick until the sweet sensation of my hips and balls crashing against her ass made me hard again.

Slap! Thump! Groan! Ooooooooooooooh! She came. Her vaginal walls gripped then fluttered in spasms around my cock. Her whole body quaked and jolted as she screamed out my name. "Oh, Ben! Ohhhh. my. fucking. god. Bennnn! Fuck meeee!" She slammed her body back wildly to meet my relentless thrusts. Her juices flowed like rivers down the insides of her thighs.

To see and feel this woman cum for me was a total sensory overload. Not to mention one hell of a head rush. It triggered my own orgasm. Now my body was spasming with hers. I shot my load deep inside of her as I hung on for dear life. I thrust and I came, thrust and spurted, my legs trembling, her pussy still clutching wildly at my cock, her whole body still shuddering as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body and through mine. Unimaginable ecstasy swept us up into heaven, held us there solidly, then spat us out in a sweaty, quivering heap on the bed.

We fell asleep, naked and spent in each others arms, my dick still inside of her, my legs wrapped around her in a whole body kiss.

When we woke the next morning there was a thick haze of smoke in the air. We followed it into the kitchen where we found the ashy, black remains of the lasagne we forgot all about smoldering on the inside bottom of the oven.

Kim looked at the charred remains and frowned. "I really do make a killer lasagne," she said.

"I'm sure you do," I said, "I'm sure you do."

Even though I didn't arrive last night at 6:01, I still got my chance to help her shower. We sudsed each other up, made love again in the shower, and still had time to get dressed and make it to work on time.

"You know what?" I said to myself as I shifted my backhoe into gear. "Today's going to be a pretty damn good day."

- The End -

12