All Comments on 'A Happy Marriage: Aubrey's Epiphany'

by depthchargeerotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Did nothing but serve to piss me off

I realize its sometimes unfair to give a negative comment on a story due to content. This one though did nothing but piss me off. where did this submissive streak is this pathetic wimp come from? If, and thats a big if, he had a hair in his ass there would be a dead Phil, and the cunt would follow shortly. After all, thats what they make guns, knives, or even baseball bats for! Don't care how big the "Masterful black man" is. What a load of excrement!

T.C.

zaratan4zaratan4almost 17 years ago
Not Likely

This guy stated that he expressed no desire for his wife to actually be with anouther man. But here she is doing just that. She physically hurts him, demeans him, despises him, and he doesn't walk out. Kind of hard to believe. At the very least, he should have just walked out after the first time she tortured him, even if he didn't divorce her. I didn't care for the reactions, but I have to admit, I will be looking for the next one, after your little teaser there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I dont quite understand why he felt he deserved

I cant understand why he felt he deserved this abuse. I really hope in later chapters he moves the power base back to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked it

Great story, I'm surprised at some of the other comments. This clearly in the beginning makes it clear that he had an interest in BDSM, cuckolding, etc. She fulfilled his fantasies. It's always the same be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. A question to the one commentator who got "pissed off" at story - why did you read it after it was clear that you did not like the content?

The ending of this story clearly calls for a sequel, I hope it comes soon.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
So far looks like non-consent, or interracial . .

BDSM can certainly overlap other categories but in BDSM, there is the tacit assumption that it is consensual. That means there are boundaries, safe word(s), safe-guards, and so forth. In this fairly well-written story, there was no safety. The angry wife fucks different men left and right (and I guess backwards and forwards). Safe sex is irrelevant it would seem. The main emphasis seems to be interracial, humiliation, creampie action, beating guild-ridden wimp hubby (not sure I really understand his guilt, just because he had an argument with his spouse), and everything is forced. So I really think the category is wrong. At least you didn't call it "Loving Wives . . . "

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
divorce Her!!!

What is obvious here is the disrespect shown by the wife. If that was me I would have cleaned up all the accounts, filed for divorce during the three months, and left for places unknown to her. She didn't deserve him. He was so much more of a man than most-and she treated him like shit. What should happen is one day he comes early and she doesn't know it. He stays hidden until she starts to shower-then lasers her with a laser until she passes out. Then change the rules the way they should be. Whip her ass and make her beg for mercy. Then walk out leaving her there. Do you get the feeling I am a little angry at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid cunt couldn’t finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous